Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seaside Shenanigans

3 posters

Go down

Seaside Shenanigans Empty Seaside Shenanigans

Post by Krucible Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:47 pm

After weeks of arguing, budget management, and general desire for something new, it has been decided that the time has come to build an expansion for the arena. The new location? A beautiful seaside beach that would be perfect for a day of fun in the sun. There's just one tiny problem... It's infested with numerous foul-tempered beasts of varying types, all of which seem to hold a deep-seeded hatred for any forms of clothing.

So while it would be much easier to just hire some professionals to deal with the monsters, it would be much cheaper (and amusing to watch) for management to just throw the arena fighters at the problem and see what happens. The new arena will be built one way or the other, even if the women have to do so in their birthday suits.

(Anyone interested in joining up? I'll provide additional planning once we have some volunteers.)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Seaside Shenanigans Empty Re: Seaside Shenanigans

Post by splotch Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:57 am

(I'm in! Any of my characters are fine)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:56 am

(me too ! any of my characters are fine !)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:17 pm

(My main plan for this is to split the 'adventure' into several different sections, which will allow for others to join in later on, if they are so inclined. With that in mind, the beach will be segmented into a variety of 'regions', with each playing host to its own form of wildlife that needs to be dealt with. To start with, I have thought up 3 basic regions.)

(Inland- The large grass clearing leading up to the beach itself. Wildlife is compromised of almost entirely land-based animals.)

(Beach- The beach itself, reaching from where the sand begins, to the shallows. Wildlife is comprised of creatures that can survive on land and in water.)

(Offshore- Anywhere in which the water depth goes below 5 feet, as well as further away from the beach. Wildlife is compromised of only aquatic creatures.)

(In the interest of keeping options open, you can send in either lone fighters or a set team. Feel free to add creatures of your own design, or add in new 'regions'.)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:36 pm

(I'll have Omarah Kotashi the rogue on the beach and Princess Ellia out to sea if I'm getting this right.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:07 pm

(Correct. If you want to be more specific you can list what kind of task they are taking on, or say if Ellia is on a boat or something.)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:24 pm

(Lovisa and Alana want to take the Inland !)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down