Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solo (Mis)Adventure: Jamie the bodyguard.

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Solo (Mis)Adventure: Jamie the bodyguard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Solo (Mis)Adventure: Jamie the bodyguard.

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:14 am

Whether Celestine heard or understood Jamie was unknown, as whatever sounds the highborn made were muffled by Jamie's lips. Instead, all that happened was Celestine's agile tongue slipped between Jamie's lips to explore the inside of her mouth.

Meanwhile, the crowd's continued fondling made Celestine squirm all the more, the leg between Jamie's thighs moving back and forth as a result. While Jamie hadn't been sure at first, it became clear that Celestine was in a similar predicament as the Redcap felt pressure and building slickness along her upper leg.

The pleasure was building, and the drunk crowd showed no signs of letting up. Indeed, they only seemed to grow bolder. A few hands even managed to squeeze between the two bodies and fondle whatever flesh they could.

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solo (Mis)Adventure: Jamie the bodyguard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Solo (Mis)Adventure: Jamie the bodyguard.

Post by Big Mara Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:29 am

Jamie would have gasped as Celestine's warm, slippery tongue slipped right between her soft lips, but the snooty noble girl's own lips muffled any noises she could have made. Instead, the helpless Redcap could do nothing but let Celestine's tongue explore her mouth, whether intentional or otherwise.

Celestine squirmed more and more, her thigh rubbing against Jamie's sensitive pink treasure again and again, and Jamie found herself unable to keep from squirming in response, which only made her ward's situation that much worse. Pressed together on both sides by drunken, lusty women, their petite bodies pressed tightly together, both girls were clearly not going to be leaving until the crowd had finished seeing and feeling everything it wanted to.

Jamie moaned ever-so-softly against Celestine's warm lips. For all her cockiness, and all the teasing she'd inadvertently done when she and Raine had gotten drunk together at the Ripped Bodice, Jamie had never actually been intimate with another girl. She'd certainly thought about it, and she thought it might be fun to try, but now here she was: Pressed naked and squirming against the snooty, stuck-up, insufferable, and very, very cute Celestine Tirauland; their tender pink nipples teasing the other's, fair skin slick with sweat, faces flushed bright red of embarrassment and maybe just a little bit more than that...and against her thigh, Jamie could feel Celestine growing wet and sensitive, and she knew Celestine could feel that she was in a similar predicament.

They had to find a way out, Jamie's muddled brain told her. And that's when, completely opposed to every logical thought she was trying to have at that moment, the spunky Redcap girl let her tongue gently, almost shyly stroke against Celestine's as she began to kiss her back, moaning softly against her lips again...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:36 am

Perhaps to the surprise of both women, Celestine didn't seem to fight back against the probing of Jamie's tongue. Indeed, she almost seemed to welcome it, her own tongue yielding at Jamie's touch and lightly dancing with it.

That was when Jamie felt a new pair of hands join the drunken fray. Unlike the clumsy fumbling of the drunks, these hands seemed steady and sure as they ran down Jamie's sides and gave her tight buttocks a firm squeeze. Cracking an eye open, Jamie could see that the hands indeed belonged to Celestine, her resistance to their forced show seemingly melted away. Perhaps she had simply decided to go with the flow, or perhaps she'd finally given in to pleasure, it was hard to say.

It also didn't really matter in the long run. The confident motions of Celestine's hands were pushing Jamie closer to the edge, even more so when one hand left her backside to start gliding towards her front...

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:47 am

Jamie moaned against Celestine's soft lips once again, startled by the rich girl's sudden show of control over her. Even while she herself was being utterly humiliated, Celestine had found some small way to dominate her. Was that why she'd been especially nervous about being seen naked by her ward? Because part of her was afraid something like this might happen? Afraid that she might like what was happening to her? Jamie had always been the one to take the initiative, in everything she did, and sex was no exception. But feeling Celestine take control, she was too startled to really do much of anything, and to her surprise, she...didn't mind that feeling as much as she'd thought she might...

Jamie's hands squeezed Celestine's small, soft buttocks, feeling rather helpless to do much besides mimic the snobbish young lady. And then Celestine's thin, sure fingers began to sneak their way down between her legs, gentle fingertips brushing against the tiny tuft of wispy auburn hair just above her smooth, hairless lower lips, and Jamie squeaked out a shy gasp of shock, her kiss briefly halted.

"Mm- Cele- ah- you're- ooh..." Jamie cooed, squirming helplessly as she felt herself becoming more and more aroused by the second...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:52 am

"The best. I know" Celestine managed to get out between breaths. Rather than get back to kissing, Celestine's mouth pressed against Jamie's neck as her hand slid down below Jamie's tuft of hair. Neither woman seemed to notice that the drunk crowd was no longer pressing them together, instead simply watching in amused awe.

Celestine's fingers slid lower and lower as her lips climbed higher and higher. Just as one of the highborn woman's fingers slid between Jamie's slick folds, her soft lips closed over the lobe of Jamie's ear. Despite all this it seemed that Celestine had been pushed to her own limits. The noblewoman's thighs clenched hard around Jamie's leg as her hips bucked back and forth in climax, a small rush of fluid pouring out onto Jamie's leg.

Around the two naked beauties, the crowd cheered.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:13 am

Jamie gasped and shuddered again and again as Celestine began to handle her so, so gently, but with a little bit of haughty firmness that only served to solidify who was in charge there. Jamie had been the one with the plan, Jamie had been the one to come to the rescue when things went bad, Jamie was the powerful one, the fast one, the cunning one. But Celestine was making her positively melt under her gentle, practiced touches.

Celestine gently kissed the nape of the Redcap's neck, then higher, and higher again, and again, as her thin, sneaky fingers dove lower, and lower. Jamie felt the noble girl's palm resting against her little tuft of hair, then her confident fingers against her slick, sensitive pink folds. Celestine's kisses went to her chin, up her cheek...no, no, she wasn't- she wasn't about to- how could she possibly know that-

And then there she was: Her soft, warm lips closed around Jamie's sensitive, pink earlobe, gently teasing and sucking in exactly the right way, with just the right amount of teasing, tender pressure, just as one of her fingers slipped inside the spunky girl's folds. Jamie couldn't even wonder how Celestine had known where she was most sensitive. It had just happened, and with that, she felt all the aching pressure inside her reach a boiling point. She felt Celestine's thighs clench tightly against her leg as she rocked against her, making Jamie's thigh slick and slippery. And as if that weren't enough, Celestine's soft, helpless mewling was moaned right into her ear, the noble lady's hot breath teasing her more and more.

This was just too much for poor Jamie. With a shuddering squeal, the spunky girl clung tightly to Celestine. Her thighs clamped down around her leg, her arms embraced her tightly, and she buried her beet-red face into Celestine's neck, inadvertently letting her feel every little moan and shudder she made. Celestine's finger plunged in deeper, brushing against her sensitive clitoris over and over again, until Jamie finally reached the absolute peak of her climax, a tiny spurt of cum soaking Celestine's leg. With a shiver and a shy, embarrassed moan, Jamie continued to cling to Celestine as she rode out the last of her orgasm, feeling more exposed than she'd ever felt in her whole life, and feeling especially vulnerable with her snobbish ward holding her.

It was clear neither girl had fully realized how very public this was, but for the moment, Jamie stayed silent, save for her shy, ragged breaths, her blushing cheek still pressed against the side of Celestine's neck...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:13 pm

The almost tranquil quiet of Jamie and Celestine's post-climax moment was shattered by the enthusiastic applause that erupted around them. Their audience of inebriated women had clearly enjoyed the duo's display and wanted to make their appreciation known.

"Woo! Hot stuff!" one drunk cried.

"I think I learned a thing or two just watching them." another slurred.

"I can't believe I almost turned down drinking tonight. This is awesome!"

The other women echoed these sentiments, all clearly enjoying themselves. The ones that would be most happy, however, were those who had found themselves in possession of the final articles of clothing the two women had been wearing. Whoever they were, they dispersed with the rest of the drunk crowd as they figured the show was over.

Jamie and Celestine stayed posed as they were for some time, each calming down after their intense orgasms. It was Celestine who gathered her wits first.

"J-Jamie? What did we just do?! I- you... we... they all saw me cum!" the highborn wailed. "This is the worst night of my life!"

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:23 pm

"I- oh gods, how did this happen!?" Jamie cried, quickly disentangling herself from Celestine and hugging her arms against her small body. Both women now sat naked and blushing in the middle of the street, skin still slick with exertion after carrying each other to an intense, satisfying orgasm.

"Th-They saw me cum, too! And they took the last of our clothes! Oh gods! W-We still need to get back to the manor!" the Redcap realized, struggling to stand on wobbly legs pressed shyly together. "We can...w-we can talk about this later, okay? Let's just get back to your place and off the street, Celestine." the spunky girl suggested, still reeling from how...gentle and intimate her haughty ward had just been with her...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:27 pm

"You're right. I...I can't let anybody else see me like this!" Celestine choked out, pushing herself onto her own wobbly legs.

The highborn girl managed a few shaking steps before she stumbled and fell into Jamie once more. This time the Redcap was prepared and able to catch Celestine in time. Both women stayed on their feet, thankfully, though their legs were still decidedly shaky.

"I don't think I can walk on my own. You need to help me, let me lean on you." Celestine whimpered.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:41 pm

Normally, Jamie would have told her ward to walk on her own. earlier that evening, she'd have done that. Celestine had been rude, stuck-up, haughty, demanding, demeaning, and just overall unpleasant for most of their time together. But right then, and for the last few minutes, she'd been...cute. There are two kinds of "cute": The kind where you're looking at a tiny kitten or a small child doing something adorable, and the kind where you want to fuck somebody's brains out. Jamie hadn't thought of many other girls as being cute in the latter sense, but Celestine...sort of seemed to fit the bill. The little whimper she let out as she asked Jamie to help her walk had sold it.

"Yeah, okay. I've got you." Jamie murmured softly, blushing as Celestine clung to her. Once again she found herself enjoying the sensation of skin on skin, as both young ladies started again on their way across the city, naked and shivering, back towards the manor where they would no doubt need to sneak back into Celestine's room to find a change of clothes...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:48 pm

The remainder of the walk to the manor was blissfully uneventful. Chilly and breezy, perhaps, but uneventful.

The Tirauland manor was hard to miss, dominating the street upon which it sat, impressive and imposing. Unlike the manor where the gala had been held, the Tirauland estate had no decorative hedges for fencing. Instead, the perimeter was blocked off by strong iron fencing broken only by the equally strong iron gate.

Two guards stood at the gate in full armor. Their job was mostly ceremonial, but that didn't make them any less vigilant. Unless there was a weak point in the iron fence or the two physically spent ladies found the inner strength to climb the sturdy iron, they'd need to figure out a way past those guards...

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:59 pm

"Do you...know any other ways into the manor, Celestine?" Jamie asked, very much hoping the answer turned out to be yes. Walking past the guards wasn't an option, and there were very few places to hide, let alone sneak through the iron fence.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:05 pm

"Well, there's an old tunnel one of my ancestors built. It goes right under the fence and leads to the manor library. It's just... well... it was built so my ancestor could go to a brothel without being seen." Celestine explained, her face reddening as she spoke.

"I've never used it because of that. I mean, if I snuck out of the house that way only to be seen walking out of a brothel, well just think of the gossip!" the heiress continued. "But I did peek my head out a few times. I can probably find it if we go there. It's just a few blocks down from here."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:10 pm

"So...we're gonna be walkin' naked into a brothel? Together?" Jamie asked, blushing softly. It wasn't as though things could get any worse from where they already had, though, and if this would get them back inside the manor without alerting the guards...

"Alright, fine..." the spunky Redcap finally conceded. "As long as we're not recognized or anythin'. I just wanna get back into the manor and get some clothes on already."

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:23 pm

"You and me both." Celestine agreed as she led Jamie down the road.

The establishment wasn't shy about its nature. A lantern of red glass shone above the door, and the thin curtains over the first floor windows merely reduced the people inside to silhouettes rather than obscure them completely.

Pushing the door open lightly, Jamie and Celestine walked into the brothel lobby, quickly drawing attention to themselves with their undressed state.

"Welcome to the Reclining Tiger." said a woman in a scandalous satin dress. "I'm Madame Xie, the proprietor of this establishment. How can I help you two today? From the looks of it, you two just need a room."

"A room, yes." Celestine said, giving Jamie no chance to speak. "The suite on this floor, with the tiger sculpture set in the wall."

A look of understanding seemed to flash across Madame Xie's features, followed by a coy smile. "Ah, yes, of course. I should have seen the family resemblance right away. That room is quite popular with our most esteemed guests. Please, right this way, my guests."

Madame Xie led Jamie and Celestine through the halls of her brothel, ushering them into the room in question. The tiger sculpture Celestine had mentioned turned out to hide the secret tunnel, sliding aside with a subtle twist of a claw.

"There you go, my Lady Tirauland." Madame Xie said with a small bow. "We here at the Reclining Tiger know how to keep a secret. Nobody will ever hear about this from us."

The tunnel to the manor was cramped and dark, but completely secluded and private. The two young ladies had no further problems, finally emerging from behind a painting in the Tirauland estate library. Now with Celestine leading, the duo made their way unseen to the heiress's personal bedroom. A lavishly decorated room, boasting a large four-poster bed with silk sheets and thick soft padding as well as other high-end furniture and amenities.

Closing and locking the door behind them, Celestine leaned against the door and let out a huge sigh.

"This has been an absolute nightmare of a night. Honestly, Jamie, can you name a single good thing to come out of this whole mess?!"

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:36 pm

Jamie was stunned at how...smoothly the last leg of their humiliating journey had gone. The proprietress at the Reclining Tiger had helped them without question, or even the need for additional payment, simply due to Celestine's name. For the Redcap girl, who had never been anything but poor, it was impressive, to say the least.

A few minutes later, completely unseen by prying, lusty eyes, Jamie and Celestine had made it safely to the heiress' lavish bedroom. Everything about the room looked soft and silky, from the plush carpet to the gentle glow of the oil lamp, and especially the enormous four-poster bed. It was safe and warm and much, much better than being exposed and helpless out in the street for all to see.

Celestine slumped against the door, as exhausted and embarrassed as Jamie was. The rich girl's soft eyes rose back up as she asked her to name even one good thing that had come out of their night, her silky golden hair falling cutely over her face for just a brief moment.

The spunky girl blushed, still very aware of how naked the both of them were, and a certain impure thought wouldn't stop nagging at the back of her brain.

"Well, er..." Jamie stammered shyly, not quite sure how to start her sentence. Given what had happened, however, it would likely be quite obvious to Celestine what her blushing bodyguard was thinking back to...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:40 pm

"Well...?" Celestine repeated, giving Jamie a curious look. After a few seconds, however, understanding dawned on her. "Oh. That... right."

Celestine stepped shyly away from her door, closing the distance between Jamie and herself. Biting her lower lip, the heiress cast her gaze downward and idly dug her toes into the carpet.

"Well, I guess you've got a point there. That certainly had its pleasant moments. I could've done without an audience, though." Celestine said, finally bringing her eyes up to look directly at Jamie. "Maybe... maybe we could try again sometime? Preferably alone, and indoors, of course."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Jamie swallowed nervously as Celestine re-positioned herself to be right in front of her, still naked and blushing, shyly biting her lower lip. When Celestine finally brought herself to look right into Jamie's eyes, she'd find that she had the Redcap's full, undivided attention.

"I'd...yeah. I'd like that a lot." Jamie admitted, smiling shyly at her pretty, naked ward. She'd never fallen this hard for someone before, especially not another girl!

A decidedly naughty thought crossed her mind, but she tried pushing it away just as quickly as it had come. All this accomplished, unfortunately, was making her perky, pink nips just a little bit stiffer, right in front of the girl she was trying to keep her cool around. It clearly wasn't working. She finally just...blurted it out.

"W-Well, we're, uh..." the spunky girl stammered, crossing her wrists behind her back, causing her modest chest to look slightly more pronounced...

"...We're inside and alone now..." she finished, gently brushing her small foot experimentally right across the top of Celestine's own foot, just to see what might happen...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Celestine smiled and, with a strength and ferocity never before displayed since Jamie had met her, tackled the Redcap onto the bed. The highborn immediately set about planting kisses all over Jamie's exposed skin, her lips exploring her neck and chest. As her soft lips found their way to her breasts and pert nipples, her hands explored lower, caressing and squeezing her thighs, her nails lightly raking against Jamie's fair skin.

"We're quite alone, aren't we?" Celestine muttered between kisses. "Time for me to do to you what I was planning to do to Malon."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Jamie gasped softly, kissing Celestine right back as the rich girl began brushing her lips all over the Redcap's exposed skin.  Her trademark hat plopped down onto the bed next to her, robbing her of her additional strength, but Jamie didn't care one bit.

As Celestine's lips and tongue found her small breasts and pert nipples, Jamie buried her fingers in her ward's silky blonde hair, letting out short, ragged breaths with each flick of Celestine's tongue or suck from her soft, warm lips.

"And I suppose I'll have to return the favor once you're done with...whatever you're plannin' to do to me..." Jamie murmured softly, once again feeling surprisingly submissive in a way she'd never felt before Celestine had gotten to her; had gotten to dominate her...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:17 pm

"You suppose right." Celestine replied, her breaths getting heavier as she began to kiss her way down Jamie's stomach. "A Tirauland always gets what they're owed, and when I'm done with you, you're going to owe me a great deal."

Slowly, teasingly, Celestine's mouth finally reached the junction between Jamie's thighs. The highborn beauty stopped her kissing, lingering for an agonizing moment. Finally, giving Jamie a hungry smile, Celestine buried her face between Jamie's legs.

If Celestine had been a good kisser, she was an absolute master in this regard. Her strong, flexible tongue darted in and out of Jamie's soft folds, probing and licking whatever sensitive skin it could reach. Almost as if by instinct, Celestine's tongue found every sweet spot Jamie had, stimulating the Redcap in all the right ways.

As if the attention of her tongue wasn't enough, Celestine's hands slowly worked their way back up Jamie's body, finally coming to a stop at her chest and giving her small breasts all the attention they possibly could.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:24 pm

"Oh- mmm-" Jamie cooed, squirming her flared hips helplessly against Celestine's nimble, teasing tongue. The heiress seemed to touch everywhere at once, dipping into her soft, wet folds again and again, stimulating inside her one moment, then taking the next to tease and probe her sensitive little clitoris, then back again.

As if that weren't enough, Jamie even felt a pair of soft, confident hands gently squeezing, massaging, and cupping her small breasts. The Redcap girl felt her nipples tighten softly, before stiffening right up against Celestine's soft palms, just begging to be teased...

"Celestine..." Jamie moaned softly, her slender legs hugging Celestine tightly as she was thoroughly taken advantage of.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:28 pm

The confident heiress didn't seem to need any further words from Jamie, her hands going from gentle squeezing of her breasts to teasing her nipples. The sensitive buds were rubbed, pinched, and even twisted with just enough force to elicit more pleasure than pain.

All the while, Celestine's talented mouth continued its attention to Jamie's soaked entrance. Her tongue picked up in speed, and occasionally found itself replaced by gently suckling lips. For all her show of being a cultured and proper noblewoman, Celestine was proving herself to be incredibly talented in the more base arts of pleasure. Whether these skills were learned or just the result of incredible natural talent, well... Jamie wasn't really in a position to care.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:43 pm

Jamie moaned and squirmed more and more as Celestine's lips and tongue refused to relent, feeling her lower lips ravished over and over again in the most wonderful way. Her small, sensitive pink buds were rubbed, pinched, and teased by the girl's gentle fingertips, eliciting shivers and gasps whenever the heiress did something particularly right.

Not wanting to leave her partner wanting, but unable to bring herself to break away from Celestine's lips and tongue teasing her clit, Jamie slipped one slender leg between both of Celestine's, her small foot gently rubbing up and down against the rich girl's slick, sensitive entrance. It wasn't likely to get her off on its own, but it might be enough to tease her into a more...mutual position.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:48 pm

"Oh? So eager to serve, little pet?" Celestine asked after getting over the initial shock of feeling Jamie's foot between her legs. "Well, allow me to make things a bit easier for you."

Celestine climbed off of Jamie temporarily, deftly turning over to her stomach and turning herself around. With her lower half now pointed toward Jamie's face, Celestine crawled backwards until her slick, smooth entrance was positioned right above Jamie's face.

The duo's similar heights proved advantageous as each was able to reach the other's intimate folds without trouble. Celestine gave no warning before plopping her glistening lips down on Jamie's mouth, her own eager mouth resuming its earlier actions shortly after. In addition to whatever Jamie elected to do, Celestine pumped her hips back and forth, essentially humping the Redcap's face in ecstasy.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next