Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throssia, also the Nymph

2 posters

Go down

Throssia, also the Nymph Empty Throssia, also the Nymph

Post by westley24 Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:58 am

Name: Throssia

Race: Land Nymph, but somehow the twin sister of Thaleia. I hope that I made the twins different enough for Throssia to have her own place here, but I did make them rather similar.

Face: Extremely similar to Thaleia's, the only difference being her brown eyes and slightly brown lips.

Hair: Long, flowing, brown hair. Styled in a waterfall braid.

Body Type: Also a lot like Thaleia's, the only difference being a light brown skin color.

Bio: Throssia is a minor goddess with some control over the earth. As such, she has been around for many centuries and will probably be around for several more. She has spent this time generally doing nothing, often content to simply relax in a pond with her sister. Some humans set up an encampment nearby, though, so she has taken to bathing significantly less because it's much less fun without her sister. This, however, means that she needs to find a new hobby, and she heard of a mysterious city which offers great sport to anyone willing to do a bit of work. ((Yes, I know it's a lot like Thaleia's bio; that's intentional.))

Throssia then packed up her few belongings, not much more than a dirty white dress, and made the journey to Enferia to fight in the arena alongside her sister. The two are almost always seen fighting as a pair. Her particular style, though, may be a bit unconventional. Throssia is able to create dirt and stones anywhere. She then uses these to power her attacks. Throssia was always more engrossed in physicality than any sort of magic.

Stats:

Strength- 8
Dexterity- 5
Intelligence- 5

Traits/Skills/Special Abilities:

Land Nymph: Throssia is able to control dirt and stone, most easily that which she creates. She usually uses her power to somehow increase her strength.
Outgoing: As should be expected considering her race, Throssia has always enjoyed being the center of attention, but she still doesn't want to be seen in anything less than he underwear.

Seductress: Many find the beauty of a nymph alluring, and Throssia has used her charm to her advantage before. Throssia finds it exceptionally easy to convince people to do things.

Special Helper: Using her ability to control the earth, Throssia can create a small stone golem to assist her. Doing this, though, leaves her quite drained, so she cannot do it often (more than once per encounter.) ((Not really sure how to approach this from a game standpoint, but I was thinking: it would have its own place in initiative right after Throssia, it would be easy to destroy (no more than 3 durability,) and it would have pretty low stats. I'm thinking 3's and 4's.))

westley24

Back to top Go down

Throssia, also the Nymph Empty Re: Throssia, also the Nymph

Post by Myds6 Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:37 am

Working on these two. They are tricky to make happen. Got the green skin on one. Does Throssiam being the earthy one, have body hair? That would kind of make sense. Where I'm really stuck at the moment is the hair. I'll show you what I've got when I get it worked out, maybe in a few days.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Throssia has some body hair, but not much.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:15 pm

Throssia, also the Nymph Nymphs005_by_myds6-d7z7ial
Throssia, also the Nymph Nymphs002_by_myds6-d7z7igx
Throssia, also the Nymph Nymphs004_by_myds6-d7z7il4

Wow! These two are tricky, but I did say I'd try. Don't have the leaves on the arms and legs yet, I think I'll have to do that as a texture, if I can figure that out. How do you like them so far?
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:45 pm

I thought they might be a bit difficult, but I'm glad you tried them anyway. They look pretty good. One complaint I might have is that Thaleia is a little too green. It's just a bit shocking, really.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:06 am

Yeah, green skin is pretty hard to achieve, none of my tools wanted to let me go there...so it's just a tint?
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:28 am

I was envisioning just a tint when I made her, yes.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down