Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princess Elia, Yuki, Wanda and...?

+2
Gdiddymax
splotch
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Princess Elia, Yuki, Wanda and...? - Page 3 Empty Re: Princess Elia, Yuki, Wanda and...?

Post by Myds6 Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:40 pm

((Thanks! Wanda is out, so I was going to jsut let you guys finish this up. Let's jsut roll with the hemline having been intact.))

"Oops...there goes half of your fighters. I'll be spanking you over those pretty little panties in no time." Brandy taunted Zaleria, as they watched Ellia lose her last piece of clothing. Zaleria bit her lip. "Come on Samurai," she whispered to herself.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Princess Elia, Yuki, Wanda and...? - Page 3 Empty Re: Princess Elia, Yuki, Wanda and...?

Post by Phantompen Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:36 pm

((I've got my next post planned, just waiting to hear from Percolator before doing anything so I know what I need to adjust, if anything.))

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:20 pm

Yuki drop her rifle and take her scissor blade and charge the monk.
The fact she still have the foot on the panties of the princess made her impossible to dodge this attack. That is Yuki hope.

"Time for a cute !" Said Yuki while aiming for the thong and the top of the monk. after that, she will strip the samurai and win this match !
"What a chubby butt you have for a monk. I always believe follow a strict diet to purify their body and don't have a big fat ass like you !" teased the inventor.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Ellia felt something scratch against her backside. She looked over her bare shoulder. To her surprise there was the thick, shapely leg of the monk behind her. How did she get there? Ellia had no time to question this, for the Monk had snagged a toe in the hemline of Ellia's shattered panties! Before Ellia could manage to reach down the monk dragged her panties over her large buttcheeks, down her thighs and to a pile on the dirt.

Ellia froze, terrified. She. Was. NAKED! She'd never been seen naked before! She was a princess, her body was a prized royal treasure! Yet now she was nude before thousands! She was lower then a commoner, showing more skin then a slave! All that was sacred to a girl, hanging out for the entertainment of hundreds!

She looked down. Her sacred flower, the fuzz covered mound between her thighs showed between her small breasts. They could all see it! Princes had bid entire kingdom's to try to see her body, now it was revealed for all!

"AAAHH!!" Ellia squealed, throwing a hand over her crotch, crossing another over her breasts. "DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!"

Of course, this did not affect the horny audience. Ellia heard cat calls, laughter and roaring cheers as she blushed and squirmed, raising her thigh to cover repeatedly, though this did nothing but show her shapely body from more angles. She had lost. She was naked. She now had to await whatever humiliations the winner came up with!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:51 am

Shizune let out a cry of surprise when Ellia yanked her top up to her head. Struggling with her blindness, the samurai feared for the worst as she heard the fighting continue around her. When she felt nothing else happen to her, however, she realized that for whatever reason the rest of the fighters were ignoring her.

Letting go of Yuki's panties, having yanked them to the ground already with her desperate dive, Shizune reluctantly pulled her top the rest of the way off. The samurai couldn't help but blush as she exposed her bare breasts to the open air. A quick glance over her shoulder showed Shizune that Li Mae had taken care of Ellia, but Yuki seemed intent on taking care of Li Mae right after.

"A pity. I was looking forward to an honorable fight..." Shizune mused before turning her attention back to Yuki.

The inventor was focused on Li Mae, ignoring the samurai on the ground right in front of her. Just as the other fighters had ignored Yuki at the start of the fight, now Yuki was ignoring the biggest danger to herself! The inventor's top was already in horrid condition from her own acid grenade, and Shizune didn't doubt that it would take little effort to rip off what little the young woman still had on.

Hopping to her feet, Shizune planted both of her hands on Yuki's chest. Shizune took a brief second to appreciate the feel of the inventor's breasts as she squeezed tightly. Then, her grip on what fabric was left on the inventor's chest secure, Shizune yanked her hands in opposite directions, listening for the satisfying rip of destroyed clothing.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:25 pm

((More pictures coming eventually...life got more busy lately. I'm not sure I know what all exposed garments/underwear/pubic hair state looks like, unless it was explicitly described (here or in the character bio), so that was slowing me down for a bit.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Gdiddymax Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:09 am

Li Mae glanced down at her breasts, their pronounced curve was barely contained by her hands and the remaining scraps of cloth was their only protection. She saw Yuki's tiny form get up and run past Shizune. She saw Yuki rushing her with the scissor blade. The whelp was going to cut her little white thong off and show her soft sex to everyone, just like Wanda and the Princess.

Li Mae had to make a decision. She dropped her hands to fighting stance, releasing her breasts, and the crowd that was already wild from Ellia's complete denudement went back to a roar as the fabric slid down off her breasts. It revealed tanned orbs the size of grapefruit which bounced as Li Mae switched her stance. Her face went red as she steeled herself for the dance of battle.

"What a chubby butt you have for a monk. I always believe follow a strict diet to purify their body and don't have a big fat ass like you !"

Her hands were free, She could execute her plan. She braced for Yuki's charge and moment Yuki got close, she shifted her hips, pulling away from the blade. For half a second, she lost concentration as she saw her own ass reflected in the blade that she felt conscious of her round butt. She did not have a chubby butt. But her training soon prevailed. When she had torqued her body all the way toward Yuki and the blade sailed between her legs, missing her by a hair, she struck.

Stone and dark chi flowed through her limbs. She forced all her chi into Yuki, who was suddenly paralyzed. Shizune leapt up and grabbed the tiny scientist’s breasts. The samurai ripped the top from the paralyzed Yuki.

“Strike true, Shizune! Let’s see if this is a young boy or not.”

A sudden breeze directed Li Mae's attention downward. That scissor blade did get a little closer than I thought. Her thong was still on her hips, but the front was no longer connected to the back beneath her. Instead, she had a tiny loin cloth and a thin strip of fabric that was half wedged in her butt. She crossed her legs to prevent the viewing sphere from giving her the thorough examination Ellia was getting.

How could she fight Shizune like this?

Gdiddymax

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:19 pm

((I'm not discriminating against Shizune, I have a poor idea what her under attire likes like. I'd be happy to get more pics of her in if I knew. Also, I had to show off Yuki's custom panties. I had already spent a long time making them when she lost them soon after they were exposed!))

Princess Elia, Yuki, Wanda and...? - Page 3 Wsely0144_by_myds6-d9yx7p2
Princess Elia, Yuki, Wanda and...? - Page 3 Wsely0145_by_myds6-d9yx7xv
Princess Elia, Yuki, Wanda and...? - Page 3 Wsely0146_by_myds6-d9yx82e
((I realized I also had Li Mae's top wrong, it should ahve been a wrap. Remedied. More to come at some point.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:42 pm

What happen after she charge the monk were too quick for Yuki. Li Mae barely dodge her attack and use her cheating monk technic to paralyze the inventor.
Then, the supposed samurai attack from behind and rip in piece Yuki tank top and expose to the crowd, her tiny and pretty breast.
But the worst was when the monk said :

“Strike true, Shizune! Let’s see if this is a young boy or not.” Yuki hated very much the fact like she looks like a boy. And all this anger helps her to temporally break the paralyze.

"I'M A GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled on the monk before ripping what left of the thong. Then the knee of the inventor went brutally in contact with the intimacy of Li Mae.

"You the fake samurai, you have no honor !!! you have attacked me from behind ! Shame on you and you family !" she yelled to Shizune.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:16 pm

"Keep acting like this and we'll start calling you a child!" Shizune chastised as she looked down at the now naked inventor. "And what does an irresponsible child throwing explosives and striking opponents that have been defeated know of honor?"

Looking around, Shizune realized that she appeared the be the only person still somewhat clothed. "Did... am I the winner?" the samurai asked out loud, honestly a bit surprised.

But what about her agreement with the monk? Pushing Yuki aside, Shizune sized up the woman she'd hoped to have a proper fight with. Their proportions weren't exactly similar, but... perhaps...

"Monk, assuming those in charge allow it..." Shizune began, her cheeks reddening as she spoke. "I would give you my shorts. We would both have one article of clothing. We could see who's strikes are superior in a single moment. If you would accept."

Turning to face Yuki once more, Shizune glared. "THAT is honor, child."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:42 am

(I contest I style have my panties ! even Li Mae said to see If I was a boy.)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:16 am

Phantompen wrote:

Running forward again, Shizune made a wild leap at Yuki with her hands outstretched. Her goal was the waistband of Yuki's panties, hoping to yank them down the inventor's legs.

Phantompen wrote:

Letting go of Yuki's panties, having yanked them to the ground already with her desperate dive, Shizune reluctantly pulled her top the rest of the way off.

((Mentions of Shizune going for Yuki's panties earlier. Nobody seemed to react to it, but that also includes nothing in any posts refuting the attack. If you'd like me to amend it, however, just let me know.))

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:58 pm

((Yeah, I remember that and was going to illustrate it--I did mention it when I posted the pictures, where I complained that the custom panties that I ahd been working on got removed so quickly.  Shizune also removed Yuki's top before Li Mae did.  When I finished with the current pictures, I was going to note that.  I don't really care about keeping score as much as good story when we're not using the rolls system, but, as someone who already went back and reread it carefully to make pictures, I think Shizune is the only one left with anything on.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Gdiddymax Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:57 pm

After she recovered from Yuki's outburst of violence, Mae stripped off any Heisenberg panties from the scientist.

Li Mae looked at the tiny scraps around her hips. This was hardly clothing. If she moved at all, her sex would be exposed. If she fought the more dressed Shizune, she would lose. And now she was being offered charity.

No.

She tore what remained of the thong from her body and held it out in front of herself. The audience got a flash of her dark triangle of black hair, before she placed her hand gently on the curve of her sex.

"I concede to you, samurai." She blushed as the roar of the crowd drowned out her words. "Be kind in your punishment for my failure."

Gdiddymax

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:26 am

(Oup's I've forgot this entry. me apologize ^^ So shizune win. me have revenge later !)

Once her outburst of violence past, Yuki realize that she have lost her panties and everybody can see her hairless sex. She blushed and screamed

"No !!!!! Don't look !!! I hate loose !" Before hide it with her hand and fall to ground on her knee.

She have lost and know the fake samurai will punish her. She was worried about that because if she have no shame about attack from behind, what she gona do to her.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:31 pm

"I... I am a princess!" Ellia said to the Samurai. She was cupping her body, wearing only a tiara, knees shaking. Her cheeks were bright red. She didn't look much like a princess, just a naked embarrassed young woman!

"You can't touch me! I'm royalty!" She yelped. "My father will kill you if you do! His forces will crush your homeland! Stay back! I demand it!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:15 pm

Wanda was standing off to the side, occasionally scratching, and trying her best to cover up, as she brushed off the remaining itching powder. Using her hadns to cover such a generous body was a losing proposition; her only consolation was that she wasn't the only target for the viewing sphere at the moment. Her early successes in the match had amounted to nothing; she was still the first stripped. She hoped that the foreign warrior would forget about her, but didn't think that was very likely, as a enormous redhead.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:37 am

((Sorry for the late post. Been busy the last few days but I wanted to at least get the next post in this thread before leaving for work.))

Shizune was taken aback by Li Mae's decision to decline her offer. With the fight now well and truly over, the samurai had to consider what to do as the winner.

"I... shall do my best to minimize your humiliation, monk." Shizune said, bowing her head in a show of respect to Li Mae. "As for you, inventor girl..."

Shizune turned to Yuki, grabbing the inventor by the wrist and twisting. "Your mouth spews nothing but insults and hate. I think it's about time that mouth of yours was put to good use..." she said, shoving Yuki towards Li Mae. "Considering that most of her verbal abuse was aimed at you, monk, I leave her punishment in your hands. Do with her as you will."

With that taken care of, Shizune looked towards Wanda. "I... have no quarrel with you. We never actually fought each other, but I must do something to you as the winner. Tell me what you feel you deserve. Be warned, however, that I will not tolerate any attempt to get out of this with no humiliation whatsoever."

With everyone else taken care of, Shizune turned her attention to the person she was most intent on punishing. "And you, princess." she said with a hint of venom in her voice. "Your status means nothing here. Your father would be an idiot to provoke a war with Enferia, and my homeland has faced worse than anything your kingdom could hope to muster. Besides that, you must learn humility. Throwing around dangerous magic without a care for collateral damage... perhaps you should see how unpleasant that is..."

Shizune approached Ellia, taking the tiara from her head and inspecting the remaining gems. "I wonder what these would do inside you, 'your majesty...'"

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Wanda almost looked relieved. "Still staying at the far edge of the arena, she replied, almost too quietly, "Perhaps I can prostrate myself before the glory of such a warrior, quietly, over here?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:35 pm

(Is this match over?)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:05 pm

((I hoped not...Wanda is being a sneaky brat. Don't know what happened to the others. I think the thread got buried.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:26 pm

((Yeah, not sure what's going on. Waiting for the others to post their responses to the post before working on the next over here.))

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:41 am

(Waiting giddymax post.)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3