Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoraida vs. ??? in a Pigpen match.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Zoraida vs. ??? in a Pigpen match. - Page 3 Empty Re: Zoraida vs. ??? in a Pigpen match.

Post by Myds6 Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:37 am

Cleodine finds that Zaleria is a buxom girl, but not fat. As she removes the dress, she finds her wearing a black bra, and a black thong with a skull at the front. She also has a lot of tattoos on her upper body, mostly of birds and wings.

On the other hand, as Cleodine goes to remove Eleanor's clothes, she finds a paintbrush in her hand. When she takes it, Eleanor's shape changes. Her body is suddenly chubbier and saggier. Her legs, arms, and belly have all their natural hair, like her armpits and pussy. She's wearing pink panties and a leopard-print bra.

Syndra remains silent as Cleodine asks the crowd what to do. Zoraida looked on anxiously, hoping to see her sister and ex-lover suffer, and perhaps hoping that Syndra would not be satisfied with the ourcome, and leave her to punish them and Cleodine as well.

The crowd yelled many suggestions. "Spank them!" "Wedgie them!" "Throw them in the mud!" were some of them. Cleodine hoped these would be enough for Syndra.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Zoraida vs. ??? in a Pigpen match. - Page 3 Empty Re: Zoraida vs. ??? in a Pigpen match.

Post by Percolator Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:35 pm

"The crowd have speaking cheater so, I will begin with some wedgie" Cléodine catch the thong with her full hand and begin to lift up in the air. Te front side of the thong begin disappear into the inner lips of Zaleria who begin to squeal like never. But Cléodine don"t stop, she wont stop until the the thong break. And several painful and humiliate minute, waist band break and Zaleria fall on the ground and land on her butt. Tear begin to come from her eyes.

"Now your time, you illusion cheater and... Ouch, your underwear is awful !! You have no shame ??? I'm so silly, you have no shame, because you use illusion to hide you fatty body and all your natural hair... You're so hairy you like a female ape ! So you win the tornado wedgie !" Cléodine grab the pink panties and begin to turn on herself. Eleanor begin to be lifted from the ground and her panties begin to disappear in her large butt. After several turn of pain and humiliation, the waistband rip and Eleanor fly in the air to land head first in the pig pen !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Zaleria was sitting on the ground with her legs spread, her hairy pussy on display.  She was unable to hide it, as her hands flew back to rub her sore backside.

Eleanor landed face-down in the mud beside Zoraida, who smiled widely.  As the artist tried to climb to her feet, Zoraida sent her back into the mud with a sharp kick in her hefty rear.

Iris' mom laughed. "Cleodine, you're not so bad at this stuff.  I wish I wasn't here, but I'm almost not embarrassed to be your partner."  Iris covered her face.  Not only was she nude in public, but now her mom was being embarrassing.

Zaleria climbed to her feet, aware that the whole arena was laughing at her.  She ran to the edge of the pigpen, to save Eleanor from her sister.  She stopped at the fence and reached a hand down to try to pull Eleanor up.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:38 am

Cléodine come silently behind Zaleria and kicked her butt to push her in the pigpen with Eleanor. "Welcome to the Arena Miss harper. An advice, buy an armor for your daughter and for you. and take combat lesson ! you will need it !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:34 pm

Zaleria moaned as she fell into the muck. "Ugh, this is disgusting." Eleanor replied, "But this pigpen was your idea in the first place." "It was for my sis, er, the competitors, we weren't supposed to wind up here..." Zoraida grabbed her hair, and pulled her into a position on all fours, with her backside presented. Zoraida spanked her sister like she never had before.

Eleanor moved to help, but she found Hilevi grabbing her and doing the same to her. A curious pig walked up, close enough it looked like it might kiss her face.

Edelmire Harper shook Cleodine's hand, and trudged out of the arena. Iris smiled at her and bowed slightly, before nervously jogging to the exit, her hands covering as much of her as they could.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:58 pm

((There are some new images of this on my deviantart page, in the proper folder. ))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:10 am

(I saw it ! very nice job !^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3