Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NELVINA AND THE FOX VERSUS ZALERIA AND ZORAIDA, THE NYSIA SISTERS

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NELVINA AND THE FOX VERSUS ZALERIA AND ZORAIDA, THE NYSIA SISTERS Empty NELVINA AND THE FOX VERSUS ZALERIA AND ZORAIDA, THE NYSIA SISTERS

Post by splotch Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:25 am

It was a chill day, coldest weather in a while with a slight breeze. Despite that, the arena was packed. This was because of the rumors of fresh meat in the fighting pits in the form of not one, but two new girls! So the bleachers were packed, with people fighting over the good seats. The nobles, of course, had their reserved boxes, with magical fires warming their drinks and appetizers. The queen and her announcer were on their raised Daisa, but they probably had powerful magics warming them.

The announcer stepped up. The viewfinder came to life, projecting him on the large screen so the whole crowd could see. His enchanted microphone projected his voice clearly to all.

"Good day, eager audience!" He said, as the crowd shuffled to silence. "We present to you a special match, unique in several ways. First, it will be two on two! The first two fighters are both new... acquisitions of the Queen."

Some people laughed, for no ooe was really in the arena by choice. Even the Queen seemed to smirk a little, though she rarely showed much expression.

"Please welcome to the Arena, the devious, the rogue, the folk hero.... THE FOX!"

The masked hero emerged, whip and sword on her hips. The crowd roared. Even here, they'd heard of the mysterious rebel known as the fox.

"And, her partner in this match: Another new fighter, the warrior of the pure, the divine and impressive... Nelvina the Cleric!"

There was scattered applause, but then once Nelvina emerged the crowd grew appreciative. She was undeniably impressive. Hulkingly strong, fit and muscular, but still very feminine with a pretty face, a butt that stuck off her narrow hips, and pert breasts thrusting under her breastplate. She strolled out, trying to ignore the crowd she walked over to the Fox.

"So, I guess we are allied." The Fox said.

"It appears so." Nelvina said. If she knew the Fox's true nature, she might be weary to work with her, but she had never heard of the rogue. She assumed the mask was just a fashion statment.

"And, their opponents...

splotch

Back to top Go down

NELVINA AND THE FOX VERSUS ZALERIA AND ZORAIDA, THE NYSIA SISTERS Empty Re: NELVINA AND THE FOX VERSUS ZALERIA AND ZORAIDA, THE NYSIA SISTERS

Post by Myds6 Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:20 pm

"...the Royal family of Nysia!"

A pair of guards pushed Zaleria and Zoraida forward, the latter receiving a boot to her backside. Both girls stumbled into the arena reluctantly from the push. "You can't do this to me, I'm a queen! My armies will avenge this wrong!"

Aloysius continued announcing "Both of these royal sisters have taken the turns in our arena, often with humiliating results. But this is the first time I've seen these squabbling sorceresses on the same team! They've used the duel provision in their country 's constitution to take the crown back and forth, but today, it's the sisters vs the gadfly of Nysia, that scofflaw scourge known as the Fox! She's humiliated the crooked nobles of Nysia for five years now. You've heard the stories...Lady Lycia Mallor, stripped while riding her horse, and thrown by the frightened beast into the muddy street in the very slums created by her oppressive taxation? Dame Zolona Nash, robber baron known as the "black knight" stripped of her wedding dress as she processed down the aisle? Sorceress Sibyl Shade, left nude, gagged, and hanging by her feet like a piƱata for the washer women she had so recently cursed? Those carpet beaters had never seen so much use! I could go on, but her reputation precedes her. She's been wanting to get her hands (or, whip) on these ladies for a long time, today, her wish may come true! Can the sorceress sorority unite against their opponents and claim victory? Or will they fall? And will the paladin ally with the lawfully evil? Or the chaotic good? So many questions will be answered!" (sorry if that's too heavy handed, but that might keep the match fair by keeping her from being indecisive for quite as long.)

"I invoke diplomatic immunity!" Zoraida said, stomping her foot. Syndra sat in her throne, looking down, and didn't budge. Zaleria nearly cracked a smile until she remembered that she was in the arena as well, and had to team up with her sister. Poking her sister with her elbow, she pointed. "We can find out who the Fox is. We have to work together."

Zoraida turned away from her futile attempt to get Syndra to recognize her authority and cracked an insincere grin. "Of course, dear sister. We'll take care of the Fox....first."
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

NELVINA AND THE FOX VERSUS ZALERIA AND ZORAIDA, THE NYSIA SISTERS Empty Re: NELVINA AND THE FOX VERSUS ZALERIA AND ZORAIDA, THE NYSIA SISTERS

Post by splotch Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:44 am

"W... what is he talking about?" Nevliva hesitated, asking the Fox.

"Lies and trickery, to turn us against each other!" The fox said. (Charisma 10) "Don't let them sway us! If we allow it, these wicked princesses will strip us nude and degrade us, for the amusement of the crowd! Surely a paladin cannot be so humiliated! So fight with me, noble warrior!"

With that the fox charged in to face her enemies.

Nevliva (Int. 10, a tie!) stood, hesitating. She couldn't just give up, but could she fight with the fox? Could she stand with one who might just be so wicked? So she hesitated, failing to act in this moment.

The fox unfurled her whip. Coming at the sisters, her hated foes, she cracked the whip in a curving arch, trying to entangle Zaleria's arms and prevent her from casting a spell!

(12 to hit!)

Last edited by splotch on Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:12 am

(Are you using D20+ stat? The numbers are confusing me here)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:32 am

(Yeah, I thought it was D10 but percolator told me it was d20)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:07 am

(What ? when ? why ? I asked the same thing last time. I never say it was D20... just asking if you were using D20 because Myds6 and I use D10)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:18 am

(It was in a match sometime last year, but it's not important, probably confused. Preferred D10 when I made it, simpler numbers. Previous chapters edited!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:30 am

(No worries, I'll roll with 20 for now. But I'll use D10 elsewhere. I'll post soon. I already started writing then lost the text.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:45 am

(Ah sorry. I changed the previous posts to d10, just go with what that to avoid greater confusion.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:02 am

(Critical success) To her own surprise as much as that of anyone else, Zaleria stepped aside, making the whip miss altogether. "That's not very nice, Miss... Miss... who are you?" With that, a stream of fire flew at the Fox's mask and hat. The arena magic would protect her face, hair, and eyes, but Zaleria wanted to reveal her identity. (16)

At the same time, Zoraida cast a spell causing a bouncing ball of acid to fly at the Fox. (13)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:19 am

(16, tie to defender I believe.)
The Fox yelped, but managed to lurch back, dodging the fire that appeared where her face had been. Her mask had the slightest singe and she smelt burnt material, but her identity was still hidden.

She could do nothing about the acid though. It hit her flowing sleeve, melting it away. She balked, tearing at her sleeve and ripping it off. It tore her top to the collarbone, and one strap of her purple camisole showed, along with the upper curve of the still hidden breast.

"Help! They're hurting me!" She barked to Nelivina. Then, pressing the attack, she lunged at Zaleria, flicking her wrist to crack the whip at her gown.

(Sorry I made her not loose her whole top yet, but I didn't want it over too soon! How about the first clothing item takes to hits, just to get it going? Then the regular one hit for the other items, as usual.)

Nelvina was shaken from her hesitation by the fox's cry for help. She couldn't ignore cries for aid! She didn't know the rules either, and didn't yet know the attacks didn't hurt. She thought the acid had badly burned her companion, instead of just her clothes.

"Foul sorceress!" She cried, hoisting her mace. Her skirt flickered in the wind as the mace caught the sunlight. She moved quickly at Zoraida, towering over her and blocking her from the sun.

"Divine Lords give me strength!" Her arms rippled as she brought the mace down at the once and former queen.

(13)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:47 am

(11) Zoraida heard a rip, and noticed one shoulder strap of her cloak had torn. She looked up at the hulking figure in anger, then sent a blast of wind at her, attempting to knock her back and blow off some of her armor or clothing. (13)

(What was the Fox's roll there for the whip? I'll keep it all neutral this round) Zaleria stepped back again. This was odd, but she started another spell cast at the rogue.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:56 am

(Yeah, my bad forgetting the role! It looks like Zaleria missed one too!)

(13, another tie!)Nelvina raised her club up, turning her body so the club shielded her from the wind. The gust was so powerful her boots slid back in the dirt, and some in the crowd fount their hats blowing off and skirts flaring up, but when it was done she was unscathed. She turned back to Zoraida.

"You're vile winds do nothing to a trueborn warrior of the gods! She said, orataing in a commanding loud voice. "Now, face hard steel in the hand of a warrior!"

She swung her mace, swinging low, a blow aimed at the shins of Zoraiada! (19!)

The fox and Zaleria danced back and forth, back and forth, but the Fox grew impatient. She wanted to see her enemy exposed, a corrupt lord revealed! So, switching her whip to her off hand, she lunged forward, drawing her fencing rapier in a smooth motion. She aimed from sash to sternum in a arching striker, flicking the blade with blinding speed!

(critical success!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:55 pm

(Are we still going with the first clothing item takes to hits, just to get it going? Is that per character? Ā I will assume so. First roll, not gonna do the math, but not good enough. Ā WE should decide how many garments each have. Ā May I suggest an outer layer, a top, bottom, panties bra for 5 each? Ā If we need to make it 6 I can make up some parts)

Zoraida groaned in frustration as her cloak was removed from her. Ā She was now left in a low-cut dress with thin shoulder straps. Ā What was underneath was anyone's guess at this point. Ā "Warrior of the gods, hmmm? Ā Let's see how you deal with the common rust monster! Ā (trying to make magic less boring) Ā With a wave of her hand, a rust monster appeared and charged, going for Nelvina's leg armor! Ā (14)

Zaleria was shocked to find the robe she was wearing torn away so quickly (I'll count the crit as two hits here), leaving her in a slinky purple dress that hugged her hips tightly. Ā But her concentration wasn't broken; the spell went off as planned, and a blob of green slime flew from her hands and splattered the remaining part of the fox's top. Ā (18)

"We've seen this substance in the arena before," Aloysius announced, "it's the slime that eats cloth! Ā I believe Zaleria had a run-in with it herself some time back, but now she's conjuring it as a weapon!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:36 pm

(Five garments sounds good. Two hits first hit for everyone, I was thinking. I'll try to spice up the magic too.)

Nelivina saw the sorceress look at her legs, hand pointed down. She knew what was coming. A spell, targeting her legs! As a magic user who was also well versed at combat, she was an expert at fighting against spells. She jumped back, powerful legs launching her a few feet back.

"Hmm, more petty magics." Nelvina scoffed, unscathed. "Now, face the holy gaze of the divine! She held her mace in a salute over her eyes, then lowered it. Her eyes seemed to beam.

"Gods, show me the evil of this foe, and empower me to face it!" She called for strength from her gods. (9). Unfortuantly, she felt no paticular evil radiating from her foe. Could it be... her enemy wasn't evil? But what would that make her? She stood paralyzed, unsure for the second time this fight. Now, she was open to a strike!

(Crit! Lucky for the fox cause her stats suck). The fox rolled back, dropping onto the ground. she pressed the sticky blob onto the sand, freeing herself from it before it did much damage to her shirt. It was in tatters, but still, for the most part, intact.

"Nice try witch!" The fox taunted. But I am a warrior born of the people, and I shall not be silenced!"

With that she vaulted, dropping to her hands and springing. Her goal was to drop over her enemy and slash her as she passed from the air!

(13)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:31 pm

Zoraida, in telepathic communication with the rust monster, aimed it at the Paladin's legs again. (basically, using her Int as attack roll, maybe representing the same number as the monster's Dex when she's controlling it.) (18 !)

(7) While Zaleria had surprised herself and others by dodging attacks before, whatever divine intervention or dumb luck that had been on her side had clearly been expended. She clumsily tried to step away from the leaping rogue, but succeeded only in changing what part of her garment was impaled and torn by the bandit's weapon.

She gasped at the loud RRRRIIIIPPP sound as the lower half of her dress was torn away by the blade, leaving only the upper portion of the dress, and covered on the bottom by a pair of childish frilly pink panties, which contrasted humorously with the adventurer's boots she wore on her feet.

(18) "I'll burn those breeches right off you!" she screamed with vengeance, as she aimed a blast of fire form her hand at the rogue's pants.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:08 am

The rust creature swarmed Nevlina's legs. She gasped, swiping with her mace. The gelatinous creature was unaffected by the blow, reshaping to the impact. Meanwhile her shin guards melted away, turning rusty and disappearing as though eons had passed in moments.

Nelvina gaped. That was her sacred armor! She had hesitated before, but now felt no such doubt. Anger overwhelmed such emotion. Instead of leaning on divine power, trained muscle took over. She lunged forward, thighs flexing as she pressed off the ground, then leaped into the air, swinging in a flyby maneuver at her opponent, war club aimed straight at her foe!

(12)

The fox raised her foile to block the fire. Unfotunatly, the flames split around the blade, blasting her pants. In a second they were ashes, revealing a pair of billowing pink bloomers!

"Oh!" Zaleria laughed. "Quite the underwear! How old fashioned!"

"Hey, that's my job!" the announcer mumbled from his booth, not speaking into the microphone. The viewfinder did it's task, swinging around her exposed underwear, drawing a chuckle from the crowd. The fox now stood in bloomers, half a shirt, mask and oversized hat. Even with the mask her blush was plainly visible. She was not used to being on this side of the stripping game, and did not fair well with attention and exposure! Well, she did as the fox, but these underwear were her true garment, not a protective costume, and she was shamed to have them exposed.

The Fox still felt rage at Zaleria. In fact, it had only grown. She feigned a sword lunge, then brought her whip out and cracked it at Zaleria overhead in a wide arch, swooping the speeding bullwhip at her enemy!

(14)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:31 am

(8 ) Zoraida proved to be as clumsy and slow as mages have been known to be. She turned to run, but the mace made contact with her backside, sending her stumbling forward. As she did, the flanges of the weapon caught on the fabric of her dress, removing everything below the bodice of the dress. Underneath, sheer black thigh-highs and blue-and-white striped panties were revealed. The sorceress blushed as the viewing sphere zoomed in on her rather dull derriere, catching the shadow of some cellulite on it. The humiliation was made worse by Aloysius' comment, "Queen or not, that's one lumpy backside!"

Gritting her teeth with rage, she cast a spell to turn the upper half of her opponent's armor to wood. (18 ) (What does her her outfit look like now?)

(13) The whip tore through Zaleria's dress, ripping off the upper portion, and leaving a welt on the sorceress' arm. The sorceress pouted like a sad child for a moment, looked down at her black bra, then fired off another fire spell, this time at her opponent's top. (17)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:39 am

(13) Nelvina looked down in shock. Her glittering metal chest plate suddenly began to malform. Knots and lumps formed on it. It's bright silver color grew brown and dull. Spiky branches began to emerge from it, both outside and in. She winced as they poked into her rock hard abs, her soft breasts under her top.

"By the gods!" She exclaimed, watching the transformation occur. Finally, the malformed breast plate was too distorted to remain. The straps tore and it fell to the ground, exposing the rest of her white tunic.

"Foul sorceress!" She cried, furious at the loss of all her armor. "You shall fall before divine might!" With that cry she raised her mace in the air. A bright flash of light emerged, causing even the farthest back in the stands to avert their eyes. When the light cleared, Nelvina looked even more imposing, stronger and more divine.
(19. Nelvina has given herself +1 to all attacks)

The Fox gaped as her top was ignited with fire. She beat her torso with her hands, but in several instants her billowing blouse was utterly destroyed, ash blowing away in the wind. The cold air made her now exposed tanned skin pinken and rise with goosebumps. Now fully exposed was her white, conical bra, wire framed and bulky, so old fashioned it was almost comical. In fact, several people began chuckling.

"Ooh, what a suprise!" The announcer called out as the viewfinder zoomed in on her bra. "The fox must shop for underwear at the local elderly district!"

"Shut up!" the fox called, now feeling foolish in mask, hat, and underwear. Still, despite her embarrassment, she was desperate to strip Zaleria. Steeling herself, she charged up, in a low run. Then, at the last second she slid to the ground, slashing with her rapier as she passed, hoping to cut at the hip of her opponent!

(16)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:04 pm

Zoraida was excited to finally make a little headway with the paladin. "Let's warm this self-righteous brute up a bit." With that, she shot a jolt of flame at the white tunic. (16)

(Critical fail!) Zaleria tried to turn to avoid the oncoming weapon, but she had no idea how its course could be adjusted by a slight move of the skilled swordswoman's fingers. Instead, she found the tip of the weapon whipped a bit to the side, slapping her backside, and the tip catching the ruffled fabric of her panties. She shrieked at the slap, but blushed as she looked down and saw her bushy womanhood exposed tot he crowd. The viewing sphere found this, and then rotated to the other side, where, almost inexplicably, the tip of the blade that seemed to have slapped her for a fraction of a second, left a cursive F shape on her backside.

Seeing this, her embarrassment grew, but was momentarily eclipsed by anger. A fireball, (because she was too angry to be creative) shot from her hand toward the woman's upper body. With any luck, she thought, it might singe her bra, or maybe the force will knock off that hat or mask. (18)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:42 pm

(16)
Nelvina crosses her mace over her body, intercepting the fire bolt. Her blessed item deflected the blast, and she strained as her shoes slide back in the sand before catching her.

Having deflected she charged in, jumping into a two handed bash. Ever muscle on her flexed as she swung the mace, and a radiant light glimmered off her.
(18)

The fox saw the flame coming (critical success!). Planting her hands she sprang up, doing a front flip over the blast that showed, despite her old fashion underwear she was sort as a fox! Keeping momentum she swiveled, bringing her heel down from overhead in a flexible windmill kick!
(Critical fail!)
...And fell flat on her ass, legs spread wide as her footing gave way. Her hat fell off as the crowd laughed at her clumsiness! Stunned, she was helpess before her enemy!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:53 pm

(9) The bodice of Zoraida's dress was also torn away by the mace, leaving a cottony bra that matched her striped panties. Desperate, the sorceress changed tactic. With a wave of her hand, a hypnotic beam emanated from her forehead, into Nelvina's eyes. There's no way she could compete with someone so strong and dexterous, so she'd have to change tactics . (18 vs Wisdom or be convinced her tunic is made of demons)

Given the moment of visibility, Zaleria had a moment to notice her sister switching tactics. While the sisters didn't get along, there was no good idea they wouldn't steal from one another. Zaleria decided to hypnotize the Fox into taking off her hat and mask and revealing her identity. (Feel free to write Zaleria's reaction if this works, I don't know the background of her true identity well.) (18 vs Wisdom, or take off her mask and hat and say her name.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:13 pm

(17) Nelivna, feeling battle lust upon her, raised her club to bring it down on her enemy. Then, she heard whispers. Sneering, wicked voices. She looked down. Her torso, waist and legs were swimming with demons! Foul red imps and devils clung to her sacred and precious flesh, sneering and screeching at her with high pitch taunts.

"AHH! WHAT IS THIS?!" She bellowed, shocked and confused. With one clawing hand and she tore powerfully at her chest, ripping them away.

Or so she thought. In reality she was really just ripping off her own tunic top, tearing at it with her enchanced grip. She ripped one shoulder strap clean off, exposing one of her small, but quite becoming breasts of her muscular form. The remainder of her top was a tattered mess, barely hanging on.

Unaware, she looked up at the smirking Zoradai. Nelvina's eyes narrowed.

"So, you ally with devil's and demons? You summoned these monsters?!" She yelled.

"Uh, crap." Zoradia muttered out of the side of her mouth. She'd just pissed off this bulked up warrior all the more!

"Face the wrath of the righteous foul summoner!" Nelvina charged swung her mace around in a full circle, with force to take out a charging bull!

(14)

(13)
The fox felt her arms moving without her command. What was happening? She was in her body, but could not control her limbs! To her shock she raised up her hands, grasping the bottom of her mask and slowly pulling it up.

"NO!" She yelled, unable to stop.

"Can this be?" The announcer called out, sitting up in his throne. "Is the Fox about to reveal her identity?"

The Fox tried with all her great will to stop her hands, but she could not. Finally she rolled the mask over her face. As soon as she had, she regained control of her limbs. The second her mask was off she slapped a hand over her eyes, obscuring her face.

"Who was she?" The announcer called out excitedly. "There wasn't a moment to tell!" The viewfinder zoomed in, but the instant had been to brief. Her identity was still safe.

"I am Baroness..." The Fox was horrified as she began to say her own name. With her free hand she slapped it over her mouth, cupping it shut.

"She almost said it!" The announcer was jumping up and down. The whole arena was on the edge of their seat.

"But, how can she fight while covering her face?" He pointed out. "How long can she keep this up?"

It was true. She had dropped sword and whip, and could do nothing but conceal her face. She stood, more helpless then before in front of her bitter rival, waiting for an attack!

(Kind of a cop out, I know. But, she gave up her next attack to hide her identity. I want to drag the reveal out as long as I can.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:56 am

(No problem. I'm only concerned that no matter who wins, they find out--to add humiliation on both sides and create exciting plot. I don't mind the sisters losing, but they were going down too quick!)

(7) The club found an easy target in the sorceress' monumental backside, With a shriek, she was thrown to the ground some fifteen feet away. Her hands, reaching back to comfort her bruised cheeks, found them bared. Turning her head toward her opponent, she saw them dangling like a striped flag from her mace. Wearing only her bra now, she needed time to regroup. (Critical success) She teleported to the far end of the arena to find time to choose her next action carefully.

Zaleria seemed more frustrated than ever. Her change in tactics had been only a qualified success, Shrugging, she went back to her basic attack, launching a fireball at her opponent. (18 )
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:50 am

Nelvina blinked, her vision clearing as Zoradia teleported out of reach. She stood panting. Then, remembering the devils, she looked down. To her suprise she only saw her regular tunic, not devils. Her regular tunic though, was ripped to shreds by her own hand, one bare pale breast hanging out, curved upwards of her pec ending in an errected pink nipple.

"AH!" She yelped, slapping a hand to her bare breast. She'd been exposed. Her body, her sacred secret dignity, revealed to all! She saw the viewfinder zoomed in on her, and looked up to see her image projected huge, bare flesh revealed to thousands. She heard the cheering of the crowd, and for a moment felt like an exposed harlot, showing her flesh for entertainment. She felt blush creep on her cheeks, but still the fury took her.

(She looses her +1 for feared impure action)

"This is your fault!" She yelled, looking again to Zoradia. "Divine power, protect your servant!"

Still holding her breast she ran up a few steps, then raised her mace in the air. It shown with white light. Then she pointed the mace at Zoradia. A beam of divine energy shot from the beam, but to Nelvina's shock it was slightly smaller then she expected. The gods weren't doubting her, were they?
(17)

(12)
The Fox, cupping her face with both hands, was hit point blank with the fireball. Woosh! Her bloomers went up in a cloud of smoke. When the ash blew off and the smoke cleared, revealed was a large furry black muff of hair between two fit thighs. Behind a tight, perky butt, a bit paler then the skin around it, muscular yet still soft.

"AHHH!" She moaned under her covering hands. She was almost naked! One garment left! She had to act! But, her face! She saw a recourse. She lunged forward, keeping one hand obscuring her face. With the other she tried to rip off Zaleria's bra to make a makeshift mask from!
(14)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next