Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Myds6 Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:24 am

Back inside the cave, Minna scanned the wall, looking for the word or object that seemed most important to her.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Percolator Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:12 pm

After one hour of search, Minna finally find the rune of Oath. When she pressed it, an hidden door open in the bottom of the cave.

"Girlz, the lost city of Khaz Mordal await us ! so follow me !" Say Yuki while while passing the doorstep now open. Followed by Alana.

Hidden outside the cave the mage ended his trance and say to the other "They find the entry, after they enter inside and begin to explore it, we will follow her to the treasure !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:02 am

Ellia and Seline followed. Seline brought up the rear. Let the warriors stumble into danger! She'd back them up from the back. Ellia went ahead of her, a little more confident after her wolf encounter.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:39 am

Minna led the way in, testing for traps with a long stick as she went. Jessica walked toward the middle of the group.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:10 pm

After an hour of walking, the group finally exit the corridor to enter into the lost city of Khaz Mordal ! The city was huge and all the building they can were shaped in the stone or the mountain flank herself !
It's look like, the city have been left in the hurry or all habitant suddenly vanish ! Because the city was in same state has she was when the dwarf of Khaz Mordal disapear.

It will certainly take a lot of time maybe day to explore fully the city.

"I was right !!! The city exist !!!! I win my bet !!! This bitch from museum will regret her word !!!" say Yuki with a nasty grin on her face ! "Girlz ! My dear partner, where do you want we begin to explore ?"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:22 pm

Minna smiled, "What was it you came to look for? Because the treasury might be a good bet!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:16 pm

"Yes, treasure!" Seline agreed greedily. "Let's find that!" There were rumors that a arena fighter could buy their freedom with enough gold. Seline hoped to find the wealth to buy her way out!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:06 am

I studied a lot of legend on this lost city, but nobody want to believe it exist for real. The faggot who is in charge of the Museum trash talked about my interest for this legend and made a bet with me. If I prove that legend is true, she will made public apologize stark naked !
That why I'm so happy to find it ! Let's go to artisan place, I'm sure we will find a lot of treasure ! Alana and Minna can you please open the walk ?"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:34 am

Minna obeyed happily, searching for traps as she went.

"Artisans workshops.." Jessica whined, apparently unimpressed with their destination.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:47 pm

(Are you guys waiting for me? I kind of already said where my characters are at...)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:05 am

(Sorry for the late but I was running out of inspiration)

The group walked about one hour before they enter into artisans place. the city was huge, all shaped in the rock and the stone !
Now they arrive into the workshops area, where the dwarf artisans made their famous metal shaper !

(Mina roll me a trap detection under the perception)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:44 am

( Perception check succeeds )

"Everyone stop for a moment!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:50 pm

(Can I have the score please ?^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:53 pm

(I think it was 3)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:50 pm

(so you fail the check...)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:12 pm

(I thought I had to roll lower than 7, right? If it's a roll + a score, add 7=10)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:45 am

(no... sorry, I just saying trap detection was under you charac perception. I never say you must make a roll lower than you perception...)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:12 am

(No worries.  I misunderstood the context of 'under.')
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:58 pm

(sorry for the silence I was at a convention since Friday and I coming back this afternoon.)

Mina walk on a tile who made a click, then hot steam jet blow from the ground. not under the feet of Mina and Alana but under the feet of Yuki and the other girls who was staying behind.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!! Hot, hot, hot !!! My poor pussy is steamed !!!" Yelled Yuki while pulled down her leather pant and panties.

(The girls who were with Yuki, take some hot steam jet from the ground. Those who wear skirt or dress were lifted by the steam. legs, butts and pussy were hotter now ^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:20 am

"Yeow!" Jessica yelled as the steam made her thighs and backside pink, pushing her robes and dress up nearly over her head with its force. "OK, which one of you did that? Be more careful!"

Jessica's hands were up under her dress soothing her sore, hot underside.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:18 pm

Selene, bringing up the rear, was safe from steam. Ellia, on the other hand was not so lucky. Her legs were scalded pink along with all the other girls, though she whined the most.

"OOH! Oww! It hurts!" She moaned in a baby voice, rubbing herself in discomfort.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:12 pm

"What a nasty and pervert trap ! this ancients dwarf had a twisted mind !" say Yuki with a strange voice. she was still pant less, her butt was light red like her hairless pussy. she pull up her panties and her leather and begin to walk strangely. Alana was in big effort to not laugh at the comical of the situation.

"So continue the road to the workshop area and please Mina detect the trap before we walk in please."
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:39 pm

Mina looked around, using her dwarf sense.  She knew what kind of traps her people would make today, but ancient dwarves apparently had a different design sense, and perhaps, sense of humor.  (17 )
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5