Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group adventure- the temple of Sento

3 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Group adventure- the temple of Sento - Page 4 Empty Re: Group adventure- the temple of Sento

Post by splotch Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:53 am

(you should roll)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Group adventure- the temple of Sento - Page 4 Empty Re: Group adventure- the temple of Sento

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:59 am

(corrected, me sorry ^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:13 am

(Strength 11 + roll 5= 16)

The orc deflected Lavinia's sword strike with her intact shoulder pad. The heavy armor caused the blow to slide off harmlessly. Lavinia attempted a blast, but it sputtered out in her wand, and then fired backwards at her!

Fujimi hit the half orc's back, cracking the breastplate and making her stumble forward. The back plate was in place but severely damaged. The half orc didn't even seem to notice.

Jallan, taking advantage of the many distractions, circled to the other arm and tried the other shoulder strap with a knick of her rapier!

(Critical fail!)

Unfortunatly her sword caught between plates of armor and was ripped away as the half orc turned. The sword master was unarmed!

The half orc whirled on Fujimi throwing her mace overhand at the small robe clad enemy...

(strength 11 + roll 3= 14)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:21 am

Fujimi was very happy that her attack was so successful ! but apparently the half-orc doesn't appreciate the attach and brawl her mace right in the direction of Fujimi dress. (Dex 6 + roll 9 = 15 tie... Defender win ? correct me if I was wrong) in the last second Fujimi made a step on the left to dodge the attack but feel the wind of it ! "Phew close enough. Now counter Miss ugly face !" She throw her morning star against the breastplate another time, she need to break it ! (str 5 + roll 8 =13)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:23 am

Irlana was blown back by her own force bolt, her breasts popping out of her already-not-so-modest dress. As she hit the ground, she wondered at her party's terrible luck unfolding before her. For sure, this half-orc was a formidable opponent, but she was watching very competent party members fail miserably as well.

Marisol was almost too scared to notice Irlana's large breasts swinging free. Almost. She felt even more flat chested now that Irlana was exposed. She tried not to let this distract her as she swung at the orc. ((15))

Lavinia also tried again, although this was going miserably. ((12))
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:29 am

(14)

The half orc, focused on Fujimi, raised her gauntlet to block the morning star. She deflected the blow with her palm, but her red gauntlet had started to crack apart.

Lavinia and Marisol, both their attacks undefended, hit their targets. Marisol cut the right shoulder pad off, and Lavinia managed to sever the back plate of the armor. It fell to the ground, revealing green tinted muscular skin. It appeared someone didn't' wear a shirt under their armor!

Jallan desperately jumped, trying to grab her sword that was stuck between two plates. (13) She managed to grasp the handle and pull it free. She was now armed again.

The half orc, enraged by Fujimi's attacks, kept striking at her, mace against morning star!

(Strength 11 + roll 10= critical!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:33 am

Irlana tucked her breast back into her dress while the others attacked. Lavinia took a swing ((17)) and so did Marisol ((15)).
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:43 am

Another victorious attack ! Fujimi was excited and the back of the breastplate who fall. But apparently it's made the half orc very angry and she hit with all her anger and fury, Fujimi was so scared that she couldn't move a finger. The mace rip off the waist zone of dress, splitting her in two, the lower part fall on the ground exposing a thin linen pant and the half of an underdress !

After the attack, Fujimi see the damage and somebody will paid for that ! From her right sleeve, came a big metal fist who try to hit the legplate of of half orc "You will paid for that ugly monster" Yelled Fujimi while striking (str 5 + roll 10, critical bitch !^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:38 am

The leg of the half orc's armor shattered away. She staggered off balance, putting her weight on the still booted leg. Practically hoping she swung her mace at fujimi, trying to end her opponent!
(Strength 11 + 4 _1 for balance= 15)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:41 am

Hallam took advantage of her hobbled opponent and cut at her metal belt!
(Dex 9 + roll 5=14)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:45 am

Fujimi see the mace come again to her, this time she won't dodge or parry, she concentrate (intel 7 + roll 9 = 16) a little and take her spectral form. The mace pass threw her without arm her. The problem was she unable to do anything physical before regain physical appearance. (until my next turn, Fujimi can't be physically armed ! magic still work)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:00 am

Irlana tries to help on Fujimi's behalf with another force bolt directed at the half-orc. ((int 10 + 4=14))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:15 am

The mace passed through Fujimi. The half orc grunted in confusion. That was when Irlana blasted her! The bolt hit her arm, breaking off the arm plate. The warrior was now missing half her armor. She stumbled back, barely keeping her footing. Jallan slashed at her, but she tried to defend

(12)
Jallan cut off her belt, which fell to the ground. The stagger orc was fell upon on all sides. Crying out in rage she gave a desperate swing of her mace, trying to hit everyone in range!

(Marisol, Lavina and Jallan have to save, Fujimi and Irlana are safe.)

(Attack 11 + 8- 1= 19)

(Jallan 9 + roll 4= 13)

Jallan jumped back, but the mace caught her across the belly, shredding her blouse there. Her finely muscled midirft was now exposed.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:39 am

Marisol took the hit on her thigh. The left side of her leg armor cracked and fell to the ground, leaving her in a pair of leather pants, and a bra, aside from her boots. Marisol swung her sword in anger at the half-orc. "That armor was expensive!!!" ((Critical fail))

Lavinia also took a hit in the hip, her leather pants, already split at the seam, tore off completely now, showing her pink panties covered in designs of cupcakes, with yellow lace around the top. Instead of attacking, she backed off and tried to retrieve her pants, to no avail as they were shredded.

Irlana shot another force bolt at their opponent, making a point of keeping a distance. ((13))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:40 am

The mace passed through her a second time, a nasty grind appear on Fujimi face. She regain her physical body and her big metal fist try to hurt what still rest on the half orc lower body ! (str 5 + roll 1 = 6 critical fail.... can't success every time) one of her feet trip on broken tile and her big metal fist make her fall ahead. she tumble and fell on her belly leaving her butt up in the hair.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:50 am

The half orc laughed, seeing Fujimi fall. She was dead focused ont eh one enemy, practically ignoring all others. She threw a wild kick with her bare leg,
hoping to catch Fujimi on the butt!

(Strength 11 + roll 9 - 1= 19!)
Jallan cut again, trying to sever the last leg of her armor.

(15)

The half orc tried to block Jallan's strike with her mace handle

(20)
She easily slapped the attack away. She was unready to defend against the others though. Marisol helplessly lost her grip on her sword, hurling it across the room. Irlana landed a successful blast, shooting off the last arm of the armor. The helpless ogre reeled in a chest plate, crotch guard and guantlet, the rest of her firm green body revealed!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:56 am

As the mace hurl and rip the backside of the linen pant of Fujimi she let a loud "Aouch !!!" come. The ripped back side expose a purple panties with bat printed on it. Fujimi stand quickly and rub her painful butt, if her face can blushing, it will be red but for blushing you need blood and she don't have any drop.

"This time, it's WAR !" cried Fujimi. Metal claw appear from her left sleeve and she aim the crotch guard (str 5 + roll 7 =12)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:08 am

Marisol tried to run past the formidable woman to reach her blade. Lavinia threw her torn pants on the ground, and realized she'd have to deal with people seeing her underwear. Seeing Fujimi's, she felt better about their silliness. She lowered her sword and aimed right for her opponent's crotch guard! ((Total roll 18))

Meanwhile, Irlana aimed at her chest. ((12))

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:43 pm

The half orc was reeling, balance thrown off by it's half destroyed armor. Still focused on Fujimi it tried to deflect her attack.

(Critical!)

She easily blocked another mace attack. Unfortunately her opponents were now working as a group. Marisol slashed at the half orc's waist, severing her crotch and butt guard which fell to the ground. This revealed a small loin cloth, apparently the only clothing they had under their armor!

Irlana slashed the chest guard, severing one of the straps that held it over her shoulders. It fell to the side, revealing some dramatic side boob and muscles. The ogre seemed dazed, blinking in in confusion.

Jallan jumped in to sever the last strap holding on the chestplate. (14) She managed to knick the strap, sending the chestplate crashing to the ground. The helmet, no longer supported by the rest of the armor fell off with it, leaving a huge, buff half orc wearing only a loin cloth. Her small breasts topped with green nipples hung off her chest. She blinked her eyes in confusion. All the rage from before seemed to disappear. Then, she looked down and saw her state of undress!

"AHHH!!!" She squealed, throwing her hands over her breasts and crossing her legs. "What's happening?! Don't look at me?!!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:23 am

Group adventure- the temple of Sento - Page 4 Hallam001_by_myds6-dajd51f
Group adventure- the temple of Sento - Page 4 Hallam002_by_myds6-dajd53o
((Would love if this character ends up in the arena somehow at the end. Smile ))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:25 am

(sounds doable!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:26 am

Lavinia was still in the heat of battle, and took a swing at the band of the loincloth, barely noticing the half-orc's change in demeanor. ((18)) ((No matter what happens she will apologize later))

Marisol put a hand on Lavinia's shoulder to stop her, but the swing had already been taken.

Irlana looked at the half orc, and said, "What do you mean what's happening? You almost killed us!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:31 am

The loincloth was cut away. The orc squealed, and switched her hands from covering her breasts to her furry crotch.

"Stop!" The half orc cried. "Stop exposing me! That armor had some evil to it! I'm just a girl who lives outside the village! Those demon harpies abducted me one night! The mages took me, along with other girls, and gave me powers and took control of me! I was not in my right mind! I will surrender! I can even tell you which way to go..."

The naked half orc squirmed and covered herself the whole time, showing nothing of her previous menace and fury. She seemed greatly distressed to be naked before them!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:36 am

"Ooops, sorry about the loincloth" Lavinia said, her head down as she sheathed her sword and used her hands to cover her own exposed panties.

Marisol picked up her sword, put it in its scabbard, then held her hands over her chest. She didn't want anyone noticing the extreme difference between the breast shapes in her armor and her rather flat chest.

"There are less harpies now than there were. We came to help," Irlana pointed out. "Please tell us where to go, and everything that you can about the evil in this temple."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:40 am

"Well, you are headed the wrong way." The half orc said. "You need to go through the left door in the first room. From there, go past any obstacle to retrieve the Obsidian Blade. The masters... I mean, the mages, were very adamant that without that nobody could hurt them!"

She let out a squeal, dropping to a crotch to hide her bare body better.

"Get the sword and beat them, please! I can't leave on my own! They have a hold over me, I dare not try it. I'll stay here, just please, stop looking at me! I'm NAKKEDD!" She squealed like a child, despite her muscular bulk, and cupped her body, unable to look anyone in the face in shame.

Last edited by splotch on Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next