Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Adventure] Thief on the road !

2 posters

Go down

[Adventure] Thief on the road ! Empty [Adventure] Thief on the road !

Post by Percolator Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:35 am

*a note has been set in the city* By order of her Majesty, A reward is offered for the adventurer who will arrest the thief on the high road. A band of them work actually on the high road, looting and thieving the honest traveler, leaving them in their underwear or worse. So The Queen want to stop this quickly !"

(My new adventure ! who want to search find and arrest some nasty band of Thief ? join here ! we will using D10.)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

[Adventure] Thief on the road ! Empty Re: [Adventure] Thief on the road !

Post by Myds6 Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:09 pm

(How many are there space for? I want to give everyone a chance. I'll send the sisters, I like them, and there are only two.)

Madyson and Robyn looked at the posting. "A reward, hmm?" said Robyn, "This sounds like easy money." Madyson rubbed her backside ruefully, "I don't know, last time I went too far from the city didn't go so well." "That's because you didn't bring me. Remember, together, the Rowley sisters are unstoppable." Madyson frowned, "Well, what about at the Royal Feast?" Robyn grinned, and waved her off, "OK, so one time things didn't go that great." "And the bounty on that ghost?" "Exception that proves the rule." Madyson but her hands on her hips obstinately. "Look, Maddie, the month is nearly at a close, and we need to pay our rent and tavern tab. We need this." Madyson bit her lip nervously as she bowed her head in consent.

"It says we're supposed to meet at the castle-district constabulary." Madyson blushed, "That constable has it in for us." "Do you want the money or not?" The mage looked at the ground. "I'd feel better if other adventurers were coming along." Robyn made a dismissive sound with her lips, "But then we'd have to split the money."

Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down