Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salindra take some rest in the tavern

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Salindra take some rest in the tavern - Page 2 Empty Re: Salindra take some rest in the tavern

Post by Percolator Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:03 am

Seeing Jessica trying to pass sneaky in the tavern made Salindra bitchy. She said with a loud voice :"All hail Jessica ! The giant bird with red bottom ! Because under the dress you will see only feather and a red bottom !"

"Thank you, I was Valedictorian of the Pyromancer Academy. And for the dragon I agree with you ! It was a total surprise. So let's talk a little about you Emma. How did you end into the arena against me and this lowborn ?" She smiled sweetly too.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Salindra take some rest in the tavern - Page 2 Empty Re: Salindra take some rest in the tavern

Post by Myds6 Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:08 am

Jessica blushed hard and ran up the stairs, glad she could at least get to her room without too much delay. There, she started to clean up, but found that the feathers, glue, and dirt made the water too dirty to clean her before she got much done. She's have to go to a public bath to get clean, but she didn't want to have to walk by Salindra again. She sighed, too glue-and-feather covered to go to bed. She sat on a wooden stool but ended up leaping to her feet when it gave her a splinter in the rear.

Downstairs, Emma's eyes lit up at the chance to discuss herself. "Well, I was the first Halfling to graduate from Swinezits...although, technically, I'm only half-Halfling, as you can guess by my size. ((Note: about 145 cm)) I was the best and smartest in the school, and I graduated top of my class...but I ended up here because I owe a lot of money, and the job I expected to get, advising a king or queen, just wasn't there. I heard you could make money here battling in an arena where no one is seriously hurt. I thought it would be easy. Boy, was I wrong." Realizing that she could talk about herself all day, she stopped, and asked, "When did you first realize you had the power....magic, I mean?"
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:05 am

"Well, it was when I was 10. I played with my older sister and I was mimic a mage who casting a spell. I didn't know what's happen but some spark of raw magic bursted of my hand and I blow off my big sister pant. I remember it very well, even the horrible panties my sister was wearing at this moment. After some research because I was the first person in my family to have magic power. So After that I join the great Pyromancer academy. I join it because for me, Fire magic was the most powerful magic !"

She drink some wine from her glasses "I know the money problem, I become an adventurer to avoid that ! recently Me and my groups have defeat an evil warlord and his crew ! You can join me if you want. Adventurer life is great and you can drop some magical item and a lot of money !"

The view of the pretty butt of Emma and her tattoo come to memory of Salindra, she don't want to ask her about that now. It will be very impolite !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:44 am

"Hmmm, adventuring sounds exciting, but isn't it dangerous?" Emma replied, still smiling, "You must be very brave" She touched Salindra's wrist gently as she said this, tilting her head forward a little.

"Tell me about your last adventure," she batted her eyelashes in a flirty manner.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:48 am

"My last adventure was against a terrible warlord who loot traveler and merchant. I was with Cléodine, an human Warrior girl, Vanneth a Barbarian girl and Miryala an human Fighter (Sorry but for Salindra she looked human^^)
After beat some guard easily, we enter in the fortress of that evil Warlord. We split in two group. Cléodine and Vanneth go upstair, Miryala and myself goes downstair.

After we find that the evil warlord keep girl in slavery for her laundry. We explore the underground to find one the treasure room and the Treasurer master. After we beat her nicely and bind her with her underwear, we pursue our exploration."

She take a sip of wine from her glasses before batted her eyelashes in a flirty manner too.

"We find the prison, and her keeper, a vicious and perverted mind. We fight hard and beat her. After that she oath her loyalty to Miryala. I didn't search why. We pick up the butt naked treasurer and go upstair. Here after some question and a good punishment for our two prisoner, we have answer and we find an ancient dwarven teleport. I successfully active it. and we were teleport to the Warlord throne room !" She take another sip of wine.

"Vanneth was fighting against the Warlord and Cléodine was against a perky elf sword fighter ! We went to helps her but a pretentious Ice mage try to stop us. While Miryala and her fellow perverted friend goes to help the other girl. I give to this mage a lesson. The lesson who tell Fire magic is stronger than ice and leave her in her underwear. After that we win against the Warlord, strip her to her underwear and deliver her to the justice of Enferia. That all. and you darling what did you after that ?"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:25 am

"Oh, that sounds so exciting," Emma cooed, "the dark dungeon, the ancient dwarven teleporter, those perverted enemies. But it sounds like you really put them in their place easily...what became of them?" Emma stared right into Salindra's eyes, she was clearly excited by the story, or at least pretending to be to keep Salindra's attention. It was unclear whether the wine had made her face pink or if she was blushing, but the answer became obvious as she lazily rested a hand on Salindra's thigh, leaning close to kiss the red-haired mage.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:30 am

"Oh, The queen may have them in the prison of the Arena. And she will show them for her amusement and the people amusement."

She feel the hand of Emma on her thigh and finally realize that Emma was close to kiss her. It's not like Salindra wasn't into girl, it's just she never do that in public. Even more when low common people can see it.

"Eeppppp ! Sorry, but If you want some intimacy, can we go to my room or to your room ? Because some practice need to be made in private."
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:33 pm

Emma blushed..."Sorry! I feel such the fool. I'm used to the school, where we were such a tight community that things happened more...openly. I'm sorry if I offended you." She was clearly now a little skittish, and feeling vulnerable.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:24 am

"You're not offended me Emma. At academy the same thing happen. It's just we're in public and certain activity must be keep for the private domain."

She touch the hand of Emma to reassure her before finish her glass of wine. "Did you want to go to the public bath with me ? You may have some ink to remove." She made a flirting smile to Emma while say that.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:44 am

Emma smiled, "That sounds nice. A little more cleaning up is never a bad idea. Let's go.

((Sorry if my writing has been short lately; things have been keeping me very busy the last few days))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2