Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salindra got bad luck at a card game

3 posters

Go down

Salindra got bad luck at a card game Empty Salindra got bad luck at a card game

Post by Percolator Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:52 pm

Salindra looked her card again, she have another crappy hand. Again ! But with some bluff she can win this turn or maybe not loose too much.
« So I follow the 200 gold of bet and I raise of 50 ! » With that, the other player will thinking she have a very good hand and maybe will fold, she was a genius.

Two hours later :

Salindra was still on her chair, swallow her saliva for the third time. The half orcish girl in front of her was not very happy.

"So If I understand well, you bet an amount of 1000 gold in this party and you have only 200 on you ? is that right ?" she say with a nervous tone.
"Yes... sorry... I was thinking, that I will winning some hand... I was thinking I was betting so much... let me some day I will bring you all the money I owe you !" Say a shamed Salindra.

"I want my money now !!! Not in few day ! And since you not have it, I will take in your possession ! Put all your valuable on the table now !" say the angry half orc girl as her fist fall on the table.
Scared by this intimidation shoot, Salindra begin to execute the order. She put on the table, her jewelry, her boots, her hat and her Pyromancer staff.
She waited while her creditor evaluate her good.

"Not enough ! and some piece are mage stuff so it will take time to sell them ! Give the dress now or I take it myself !" Shoot the half orc to Salindra.

People begin to gathering around the card player. the promise of a girl strip always gathering people.
Salindra remove her dress and put it on the table. She was now in her short red underdress "is this will be enough to pay my due ?" she say with a nervous smile.

The half orc looked the dress and then looked Salindra with an evil smile "I let you a choice, your underdress or our underwear and after that I will consider you debt check.
The crowd around them begin to whisper on what she will remove.

Salindra take some time to take her decision and then, she begin to put her hand under her under and begin to remove her panties. A crimson leather panties was put on the table with her other clothing. "It's Dragon leather, so with this I agreed on the fact I have paid my due !"
With some other movement, an according bras join the other cloths.

Some men in the tavern try to peek something under the underdress but Salindra keep it tight and close. The Half orc put all the clothes in a bag and leave the place.
Salindra walk in the direction of the exist when a waitress of the tavern stop her and say :"Sorry but you didn't pay your drink !"

Salindra face become full red before wimping "But I only have this underdress ! How can I paid you !"

(It's a short story I wanted to write. If someone want to humiliate Salindra more or suggest a method to the waitress for Salindra Pay her bill. feel free to post.)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Salindra got bad luck at a card game Empty Re: Salindra got bad luck at a card game

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:54 am

A dwarf at the bar beckoned the waitress and Salindra over.  "Deadbeat. huh?  I overheard.  Well, you're lucky that Niniane stepped out to do some errands.  Kalka's still back here, but, if you do some chores for me, I won't tell that huge half orc that you didn't pay...."  ((Kalka isn't my character, but let's just say Salindra wouldn't want to cross her, so it doesn't matter that it isn't my character.))

"First off...one of the patrons had a little too much...and, well, in short, now the floor needs cleaning over there." (She pointed to a very crowded section of the tavern). Take this bucket and rag and clean up that filth. She handed Salindra a dishrag and a bucket. "Don't you have a mop?" Salindra asked. Minna shook her head. "Owner doesn't let us. She says they don't clean as well as you will with the rag."
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Salindra got bad luck at a card game Empty Re: Salindra got bad luck at a card game

Post by Percolator Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:49 am

Salindra was disgusted but she has no choice, it was that leave that tavern completely naked. she take the bucket of water and the dishrag and go to the place. the stench was unbearable ! She nearly puke herself three time. She won't put her hand in this and worst if she kneel down, her underdress may be lift up and show her butt to all the crowd around here.

"I'm a Pyromancer, I wont do anything so dirty like cleaning this with my bare hand !" She begin to cast a fire spell. No a powerful one but just a a ray of cleansing fire to incinerate and purify this dirty floor(17) the spell was a success, a ray of fire blow out her hand and incinerate all the puke on the floor a slightly odor of burned come from where the ray hit.
Errand completed ! Salindra come back to the Dwarf :"I finished to cleaning the puck on the floor, anything else ?"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:07 am

"I need a few kegs of ale brought up from the basement. Watch out for all the nails sticking out of the walls and railings...and watch out for the rat traps...then come back, there will be more."

As Salindra looked down the stairs into the deep, dark basement, she noticed a few things. It was barely more than a root cellar. There was some wooden framing, with lots of random nails sticking out of it, and a muddy, slippery floor. She could not see the kegs of ale from the stairway, they must be way back in. She didn't see the rat traps, yet, either.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:45 am

"I will ending in believe you want to see me naked... I will try to lift up the barrel" she begin to descend carefully the slippery stair (critical fail on dexterity roll) one of her feet slide and she begin to fall in the stair. All we can hear was ripping sound, cry and rat trap !

"YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH" was the last word of Salindra before the silence.

1 hours later, Salindra come back from the basement with a barrel. Her hair was messy, she got mud and dust on her face, hair and body. Her underdress was full of hole and ripping. You can see some flesh into it and apparently she fall into the rap trap because some of them are still attached to her ruined underdress. You can see some of her left butt chick by the hole.

"Now, is my debt is clear ?"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:58 am

Minna looked amused and was about to agree, when a shorter woman in leather armor showed up behind her. "What's your name, girl? I've been watching you, and we can't let people just think they can leave without payin'. And I saw you using fire indoors. Not a smart idea."

At that moment, a tall, heavily-built barmaid with dark hair entered. "Do you need me to toss her out?" the strong but fat woman asked, rubbing her hands together.

No, said the Halfling. "Let's consider her a guest for a while. The kind of guest who won't be leaving until she dances up a storm!"

Niniane grabbed a large, heavy crate from nearby and placed it at the center of the tavern. It was high enough that dancing on it would allow many of the spectators to peek under her underdress. "Your stage, my lady!"

With that, the tavern's musicians, who had been on break, played a fast-tempo gigue, the kind to which one would dance most lively.

"Dance well for me!" the Halfling said, "and I'll have my staff keep you out of the stocks. But if you don't seem motivated, they might have to motivate you."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:04 am

"My name is Salindra... I don't know how dancing ! I never dancing ! And give me a panties !! This an outrageous abusive usage of authorities ! You don't have the right to force me to do that ! All you want, you and your pervert friend is to humiliate me and lets all the pervert and drunker her peek under may clothes ! beware, I'm a powerful Pyromancer !!! and all this tavern are in wood !"

Salindra was furious, she was trying to be nice and diplomat but this, this was too much !!! Now they will endure the wrath of a the Pyromancer !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:13 am

The taverngoers looked concerned, but the Halfling stood on the bar a calmed them with her words. "Everyone relax. This is not going to happen here. You won't be doing that Miss Salindra...."

Niniane stepped back behind the bar for a moment, she seemed preoccupied. The dwarf grabbed a bucket of water and stood within splashing distance of Salindra. At least, Salindra hoped it was water.

Meanwhile, the Halfling was still talking. "Who am I? This is my establishment. We serve the city guards for free here, and receive more than a little bit of latitude dealing with problems that arise here. The fact that our staff can handle any matters of discipline required, usually without the need of the city guard stepping in, makes their job easier. Of course, from time to time, we do have to call on them. Don't make it one of those times....put away that fire magic."

Niniane stood up, and threw a pie over the bar at Salindra. ((17 If it hits, it knocks her out for a few moments--that's what she was preparing while brandy stalled with the long speech.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Salindra listen what the half-pint have to say. But she wasn't sacred att all, she was too furious for that. Calling the guard ? after she put the fire to that peasant place, she better call the fire fighter !
Suddenly she hear the sound of a flying objet. She turn her head and see a flying pie who come in her direction ((9)) the dexterity was not the strong point of the mage so she take the pie right in her full face before falling down K.O.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Salindra woke up in an awkward position. She was standing, but bent over. She couldn't stand up more because her head and arms were stuck in...it was a pillory.

And standing in front of her, with a smirk on her face, was Jessica. "Salindra, is that you?" she said, wiping a bit of pie from the redhead's face. "It is! This is too good."

"No need to try magic to get out..." the heavy-set barmaid said, "this device is charmed against magic use. Well....magic can be used by the person outside on the person inside it, but not vice/versa."

She heard the halfling's voice. "We're glad that you are awake." She felt the dress being pulled off of her. It was easy, since it had so many holes in it. She couldn't turn her head to see who was doing it. She knew it wasn't Jessica, or Niniane, because they were standing in front of her where she could see them.

Then the spanking started. From the feel of it, someone seemed to be using a leather-clad paddle, and it was stinging. "Don't you dare threaten my patrons and establishment again. Now I'll have to teach you a lesson!" came the Halfling's voice.

Then, Jessica turned to Niniane. "You don't know where I can get some chicken feathers, do you? Or some paint?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:55 pm

((Feel free to ignore this post if I'm too late to join in, but I figured I'd try to contribute. Maybe work on getting somewhat back into the swing of things, even on just a small level.))

"I can't provide either of those things." came a voice from a nearby table. "But I think I can still be of service."

The woman that had spoken stood up from her seat, pulling back the hood that hid her features. A red haired sorceress with sharp features and a confident demeanor gave the small group a bright smile.

"Name's Raine." she said in introduction, followed up with a small bow. "And it just so happens that magic is my specialty. I say why use paint when I can charm the color directly to her skin? It doesn't have to be permanent, of course, but I can certainly make it last for a while..."

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:33 pm

((So glad to see you back!  I'll edit this into a real post later.))

"Well," said Jessica, "I believe we might have met before...I just came down from my room upstairs because I heard a commotion. And here I find the girl who made my time at the Pyromancer's Academy unbearable. She's here for....what is she here for?"

Brandywine yelled over, "She couldn't pay for her drink, then got all sassy about it, threatening to burn the place down." Minna explained, "I had her do some chores, was gonna tell her she could go, but the boss--"

"Damn right I was watching!" Brandywine said.

"Well, Rain," said Jessica, "Last time I saw her she spanked me, then glue-and-feathered me. I was hoping I could return the favor before she goes. Perhaps you have some ideas."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:22 am

Raine scratched her chin in thought as Jessica filled her in on the situation. "Is that so?" she asked once the pyromancer was finished. "Well, I've never been a fan of schoolyard bullies."

With that, she made her way behind the bound woman. In a quick motion, she slapped Salindra's exposed backside hard. "That's just for being a bully." she explained before turning her hands to more magical efforts.

Salindra would feel a bizarre tingling across the tender skin of her ass as a series of colors began to take shape. Colors mixed and swirled across the pyromancer's skin as Raine worked, her plan slowly taking shape. Finally, after several long moments, she stepped back to admire her work.

Salindra's ass now bore the words "Entitled Bully" across its width, one word on each cheek. Under the Entitled on her left cheek was an empty mug with the word "Cheapskate" on it, while under the Bully on her right cheek was a burst of flame with "All Talk" written across it.

"Well? What do you think?" She asked Jessica. "Any suggestions? I'm more than happy to help."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:25 am

Jessica came around for a better look, not being able to resist landing a few spanks on Salindra's backside before stepping back to admire the paintjob. "Oh, that's quite nice, why thank you."

Brandywine laughed. "Minna, get this mage a drink on the house!" Then turning to Rain, she said, more quietly, "How long will it last?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:27 am

Raine simply raised an eyebrow in response to Brandywine's question. "How long do you want it to? A snap of my fingers is all it would take to make it permanent if I wanted. Well, there is a way to remove it, but it's expensive, and a bit painful..."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:30 am

Brandywine smiled a wicked smile.  "As delightful as it would be, permanent seems a high price for one drink...I'd say a month should teach her a lesson."

"What do you say, everyone, should we let her go now?  Or do we need to call the guards because of her threats?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:47 am

Humiliate, she was humiliate ! her poor bottom was spanked and the coward of Jessica made fun of her.

"You coward, you all coward ! You humiliate me and attack me because I can't counter attack. Because you know I can beat you ! specially you Jessica ! You remember the arena match ? The feather and your red bottom ? You're a coward and a nymphomaniac girl ! Set me free and let fight to see who is the best again. and I will beat you again !"

The half-pint was right this pillory block her magic but soon has she become free, she will pay, they all will paid !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:02 am

Brandywine made a good point, and Raine nodded in response and snapped her fingers. "A month it is. As for what to do with her now-"

The sorceress was cut off by Salindra's outburst. This girl was clearly unstable with a number of personality and ego issues. She wasn't about to learn humility any time soon.

"Well, that makes this easier. Definitely don't just let her go. Aside from the fact that she clearly hasn't learned her lesson, she's certain to immediately find something to cover up my work. I'd say we keep her locked up like this for a while, maybe a day or two will teach her to keep that loud mouth shut. If you insist on having the guards pick her up, well, make sure they take the scenic route to the prison."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:47 am

"You know," said Brandywine, "We had a situation like this before...it didn't turn out as I had hoped...but...what the heck..."

She gestured to Niniane, who pulled some levers on the sides of the stocks, making the hand-and-neck part come free from the posts.  "Stand up straight, girlie," Brandywine said, smacking her backside for emphasis.  "We're going to march you right to the constable's office."

With that, Brandywine, Niniane, Jessica, Rain, and a group of followers paraded the nude Salindra, her hands still bound to her head, out of the tavern and down the street.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:55 pm

As the group paraded their captive through the city, Raine quietly worked a little bit of magic once more. Several feet above Salindra a silvery orb materialized. Like the viewing sphere of the Arena, it projected its subject across a wide area for easy viewing to a large audience.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:12 am

Salindra got bad luck at a card game Salindratav001_by_myds6-dazc82y
Salindra got bad luck at a card game Salindratav002_by_myds6-dazc89t
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down