Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cléodine The Iron Warrior VS ?

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cléodine The Iron Warrior VS ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Cléodine The Iron Warrior VS ?

Post by splotch Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:40 am

(Sorry, been busy. Wasn't sure how to decide this so I had to flip a coin in the end.)

The guards, who trained together in maneuvers, moved like a well oiled machine. Two of them chased each girl. The rest rushed around to flank. Cleodine and Feather found themselves running straight at a line of guards while being chased from behind!

Cleodine bull rushed ahead. She growled as she charged, fully nude. The guard behind her jumped and grasped her around the waist, hands caressing her pubic area as her butt was pressed to Cleodine's backside. Cleodine managed to keep running, causing the guard to slide down and fall away.

Cleodine slammed into the line of guards. The guards grasped at her, clawing all over her bare body. Cleodine was shocked by the invasive touching. Hands on her breasts, thighs and crotch. Still she charged on. She burst through the line of guards!

At the same time Feather was nimbly dodging the large guards, with extreme grace. Her small nude body darted back and forth. But, Soon she was surrounded. She gulped as the guards rushed as one. She tried to slip away but, after much manhandling her lithe body, was held fast by the guards.

"We have a winner!" The announcer called.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Cléodine The Iron Warrior VS ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Cléodine The Iron Warrior VS ?

Post by Myds6 Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:16 pm

(Sorry, busy is great. Don't mind me, I was having that nightmare where everyone quits the site again. It's been really slow lately.)

Feather, never one to be diplomatic, slapped one of the guards in the face before her right hand was restrained. Struggling in vain, she said, "Watch that. What do you think you're gonna do with me, you big ugly oafs?"

She saw the anger in the faces of the guards. Then, suddenly, she changed. The guards found their grasps slipping away, as she shrank to a height just about the same as their boot size. Sprouting wings, she started to flitter away. "Later Suckaz!" she said, sticking her tiny tongue out.

Syndra would have none of this. As Feather made it up toward the spectator seating, she hit what seemed to be a forcefield. More than a forcefield, it gave her a jolt of energy, and sent her flying back down to the arena sands, dazed.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:22 am

Cléodine won't loose two time in a raw ! She was running at full speed, her only fear was to be the looser and have a hard punishment. Then she saw the guar using a maneuvers, pushed from behind right into the line of guard in front of her.
She won't be caught like that ! they were maybe clever for guard but she was stronger than them.

She charged at full speed and growled sauvagely. she was stark naked, completely oiled and angry ! The guard behind her jumped and grasped her around the waist, hands caressing her pubic area as her butt was pressed to Cleodine's backside. She blushed a lot after feeling those unauthorized touch on her intimacy. She was keeping running at full speed, her oily body was keeping her very sleepy and finally the rear guard fallen away !

Now time to past the last line ! Cleodine slammed into the line of guards. The guards grasped at her, clawing all over her bare body. she was shocked by the invasive touching. Hands on her breasts, thighs and crotch. Still she charged on. She burst through the line of guards !

She stopped some time to take her breath. "Try to beat that fairy bitch !"

(sorry for the late, lot of work actually. and I agree with Myds6)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:42 pm

Syndra rose angrily. She was outraged at Feather's escape attempt, that much was obvious. She went over to converse with the announcer. After a moment the announcer turned back to the ground.

"Due to her escape attempt, Feather is disqualified!"

A confused stir went through the crowd. Disqualification was so rare that most people in the stands didn't even know what one entailed.

"What?" Kashmer asked, annoyed. "But.. but I won! What about the forfeit?"

"Fear not Kashmer." The announcer reassured her, and the audience at large. "Though this match ends here, Feather's fate is still in your hands. IN your next match Kashmer Feather will be forced to do what you wish! Anything you feel like! You can make her fight for you, or whatever pleases you! You can also make her wear... or not wear, anything you want! If you wish we can even have mages program her to act however you want! Is this acceptable?"

Everyone was a little torn. They wanted more forfeits now! But, at the same time, this made the prospects for next match all the more exciting! Kashmer agreed wtih that thought as well.

"I accept these terms." Kashmer said. A guard brought her the unconscious (and still naked) Feather, who was still fairy sized, and fit neatly into Kashmer's open hands.

"It is decided then!" The announcer said. "Kashmer, take Feather along with you! She's yours to do what you wish until the next match!"

That made Kashmer grin. She carried Feather out. Cleodine breathed a sigh of relief. She'd gotten off pretty easy, all things considered! Sure, those guards had groped her pretty roughly, but most forfeits went quite a bit worse for loser! Covering, she rushed from the arena.

The crowd began to file out. They were confused, some were annoyed... but EVERYONE was looking forward to Kashmer's next match! Everyone that is, except the unconscious Feather...

(So, I was drawing a blank on the forfeit, especially for a tiny Feather. I hope this is an okay alternate with you guys. Seems like something a little different for next match might be fun?)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:16 pm

((Oh yeah, she is only tiny for 5 minutes. I thought about making that clearer, then forgot.))
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4