Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VEERA'S CARD GAME

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VEERA'S CARD GAME Empty VEERA'S CARD GAME

Post by splotch Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:57 pm

Every weekend for the past moon Veera had cleaned out the local card game at the Ripped Bodice. Through shrewd gambling skills, manipulation and observation she had amassed a small fortune. And she was back tonight, waiting at the card table. This time though, people were weary. Though the bar was crowded, nobody would sit at the card table with Veera.

Veera, who despite her intelligence could never stop gambling, found this situation unbearable. She needed to play, even if it wasn't for money. The thrill of gambling was her addiction.

"Well," She announced loudly over the bustle of the bar. "If no one wants to risk the coin I'm also willing to bet forfeits!"

This intrigued some of the people in the bar. The small mountain of coins and jewels in front of Veera attracted even more. Soon the table would fill with people willing to risk it all!

(This diversionary adventure is open to sponsors or arena fighters. We'll be using basic 5 card draw for simplicity's sake. I'll use a real deck of cards to determine what people are dealt. Remember, cheating, manipulation are welcome. Just about anything goes... just don't get caught! Characters will roll for such actions. Give your character an intro if you're interested!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

VEERA'S CARD GAME Empty Re: VEERA'S CARD GAME

Post by Myds6 Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm

(is this a "the more the merrier" situation?)
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:33 pm

(Yup! Add as many characters as you want.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:48 pm

(I'm interested)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:50 pm

(Cool, just write an intro for whoever you want to join)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:08 pm

The bartender grinned. "Can ya deal me in, lassie? I might have to serve a few drinks between 'ands, but if that's acceptable, color me curious." The dwarf tapped a new keg as she spoke. Minna Copperdelver loved gambling, in spite of her need to stockpile funds for her family. So now, she could indulge that without risking those funds.

Another betting woman sat nearby. She seemed out of sorts; she seemed like something was bothering her and she was drinking it away. Perhaps making a decision she would have avoided if more clear-headed, she saddled up to Veera's table. "I want in," said the Duchess Chorinna.

Jessica the Pyromancer had been reclining in a corner. After all, she lived upstairs. Pervert that she was, she had felt both aroused and betrayed by watcher her lover tongue-bathe another woman in the arena. She felt horny, and up for making Irlana jealous. She joined the game.

Niniane the barmaid joined next. "Work has been truly boring today. Not a single fight to stop, or reprobate to toss out on his ass. I'm in."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:09 am

"Hmm, that's almost a full table." Veera said, as she began to shuffle the cards. "While we wait to see if anyone else wants to join, why don't you tell me what you'll be betting with? Coin or forfeit? Perhaps some other service? I, of course, will be gambling with this."

She pushed forward her impressive pile of winnings.

"Well? What have you ladies got?"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Yuki enter into the tavern when she hear the announce. "card game are only probability and mathematic, it will be easy for me !" she was thinking

"I want to be part of the game ! You can count on me as opponnent !" she say while approching the table.

"I'm in too, card game are fun and I need money so why not take our in this game" say Alana while approaching the table.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Minna and Niniane looked at each other and started laughing. "Barmaids 'ave little in the way of coin lass," Minna said for both of them.

Jessica said, "Me either."

Chorinna looked the part of a woman of wealth and prestige. Looking down as if very upset, she said, "I guess it will be forfeit."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Veera smiled. She loved coin, but there were other ways to enhance her reputation and satisfy her gambling urge, and collecting forfeit's off a bunch of women in a crowded bar was a perfect way to do so! She also knew that her past humiliations would be forgotten quicker if she humiliated others. So, these forfeits would work fine!

"Well, perhaps this..." Veera pushed forward about a quarter of her coins and gems, a small fortune to most of these arena fighters! "...To bet against your outer wear?"

"And what about you two?" Veera asked Alan and Yuki. "Willing to bet your outer wear, or do you have some coin to gamble?"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:29 pm

While she spoke Veera dealt each player a five card hand. They'd have one chance to up their bet, then redraw up to four cards, then show their hands!

Minna- Q of diamonds, Jack of Clubs, Ace of diamonds, six of spades, king of clubs

Duchess Chorinna- 7 of clubs, four of spades, 8 of clubs, six of clubs, ace of hearts

Jessica-ten of diamonds, jack of diamonds, three of spades, kind of spades, two of diamonds

Niniane- Ace of diamonds, two of clubs, eight of diamonds, five of diamonds, ten of diamonds

Yuki- nine of clubs, five of spades, seven of hearts, three of diamonds, six of spades

Alana-nine of hearts, eight of clubs, three of diamonds, six of spades, six of hearts

Veera- five of hearts, nine of spades, ace of spades, seven of spades, two of diamonds

(Using multiple decks cause there's so many players, so there will be repeats. Remember, every character is welcome to try to manipulate the other players, raise the stakes, or try to cheat! Roll your appropriate stats and we'll see how it goes.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:48 am

(Poker, eh?)
Minna frowned. There were few things worse in gambling than getting a hand very close to an excellent, but improbable hand. Still, she had no pairs to fall back on. She slapped the six on the table, and drew again.

Chorinna was thinking along the same lines when she put down her ace and drew again.

Jessica put down two cards: a three and a two, and drew again.

Niniane tried not to look flustered as she drew three cards, dropping the two, five, and eight.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Alana smiled when she see her hand, she put down three cards : nine of hearts, eight of clubs, three of diamonds before draw three again.

Yuki think a lot before doing anything then she put down three cards : five of spades, three of diamonds, six of spades before draw three cards.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:35 pm

(Yes Myds6, regular poker. I was worried something more obscure might just confusing.)

Minna- 2 of hearts

Chorinna- jack of spades

Jessica- ten of clubs, seven of spades

Ninnane- ten of spades, six of clubs, eight of diamonds

Alana- Jack of hearts, two of diamonds, three of hearts

Yuki- six of hearts, seven of clubs, queen of diamonds

Veera put down a two of diamonds and a five of hearts, drawing two

Jack of clubs Queen of spades of the dealer.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:22 am

"Mule ticks!" Minna cursed, then looked up from her cards hoping against hope that no one had noticed.

Chorinna adopted a big smile. (Bluffing, Charisma 7+10 critical Success not sure what the point is as she didn't bring money)

Jessica stared expressionless at her cards.

"Nice" Niniane said.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Alana looked at her new cards, nothing news ! she make a carnivorous smile for intimidate the other player (intimidate 11)
Yuki saw her new card and was happy she finally got a pair. all is not lost !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:26 pm

(Myds6 you can bet more clothing if you want on the second draw.)
Veera looked at her hand. She had bet on the straight, but was one card off. She looked around. Chorinna's smile told her that she was holding a good hand, and Alana's deranged smile worried Veera.

But she shrugged. She had plenty of gold, more then anyone else playing. She could afford a loss, as long as she came back strong later. So, she put down her cards.

"Queen high." She said. "What do you girl's have?"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:17 am

Alana put down her card she won't loose this time :"Pair of six sweetie ! You lose and I win !"
"No so fast shortie ! I've got a pair of seven ! I win, you two lose !" say Yuki while expose her game.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:38 pm

(Sorry this took so long, life has been a crazy ride the last few days)

Minna put her cards face down on the table.  "Fold.  Outer wear...you mean my apron?"

Chorinna was hoping to bluff, but she was called, so she folded.

Jessica smiled, "Pair of tens.  I win!"

"Not so fast," said Niniane, "I seem to be hodling a pair of tens as well."

"My high card is a king," Jessica offered.

"I should have kept that Ace..." Niniane thought out loud.  "So what is 'outerwear' for all of us?  Got to keep this fair.  Perhaps some people have more layers than others?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:38 pm

"Well, I bet one quarter of my coin, so how about this: Outwear (meaning everything down your underwear), then bra, then panties, then for a last bet you can do gamble a forfeit the winner picks for you? That's four bets for each of you, four for me. And, you can regain your clothes if you win them back, or win someone else's! How does that sound ladies? Or perhaps you can decide if that works Jessica, since you won the hand?"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Jessica smiled. "That sounds excellent. Ladies...down to your underwear, unless you're passing me money right now!"

Jessica took the money and pocketed it. "I'm going to bet my dress next time, save the money for now."

Niniane moaned as she stripped her tavern clothes. Underneath was a large pair of white cotton panties, and a white silky bra.

Minna paused with a blank stare for a moment, before removing her outfit. She blushed as her black bra and panties came into view. It was likely more the panties she was blushing about. Full-cut, like Niniane's, they were pink with a gold coin design printed all over them. One cheek had a picture of a miner's pickaxe, and across both cheeks it read "precious."

The duchess frowned. She got up to her feet clumsily, and pulled off her dress. It got caught over her arms and head for a little while, but she struggled and got it off. She had on a yellow bra, and a pair of green and yellow panties, decorated with what looked like pictures of candied orange and lime slices. The waistband, under her protruding belly read "so sweet!"

Jessica had been smiling as the other girls stripped. Seeing the usually stately Duchess, wearing such childish panties, caused her to laugh out loud. "Nice panties, your grace." Chorinna blushed harder and waved a finger at her, as she climbed back into her chair clumsily, relying on the chair and sitting position to hide her panties from view.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Veera smiled. She had lost, but still had most of her gold and all her clothes, while almost all the other women were in their underwear! She definitely had the advantage! Although, Jessica was still fully clothed!

"Ladies." She reminded Alana and Yuki to undress as well. The two reluctantly complied. All the clothes were in a pile before Jessica. They could easily be sold for a fair amount of money, if she had no other use for them.

Now that the forfeits were done, Veera dealt the next hand!

Jessica- eight of clubs, queen of hearts, nine of spades, jack of spades, six of spades

Minna- nine of hearts, seven of diamonds, ten of spades, three of spades, five of spades

Duchess Chorinna- jack of clubs, queen of diamonds, two of hearts, ace of spades, five of spades

Niniane- six of hearts, ace of hearts, queen of diamonds, queen of clubs, queen of spades
(WOAH!)

Yuki- two of clubs, nine of clubs, five of clubs, ace of diamonds, ten of clubs

Alana- Queen of spades, five of hearts, two of clubs, six of clubs, five of hearts

Veera- nine of clubs, jack of spades, five of spades, three of spades, queen of hearts

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:01 pm

Jessica smiled confidently, and tried to freeze that smile in place as she looked at the cards she was dealt. She was a little worried now, but tried not to show it. At least she still had all her clothes on so far. But she had pocketed her winnings and bet her outer garments this time, hoping that her luck would continue. Keeping the Queen and the Jack, she put down the 6,8, and 9, and drew three, without comment. The act of drawing so many cards alone belied the smile on her face.

"Crap!" Minna said loudly, looking left and right as if it was possible anyone hadn't heard her. She kept the 10 and 9, and discarded the 3, 5, and 7. "I'll draw three."

Chorinna bit her lip pensively. Keeping the A, Q, and J, she put down the 2 and 5, and drew two cards.

Niniane smiled predatorily. Sure, she had lost the clothes off her back, but she was capable of winning a jackpot that would be no petty coin for a barmaid. Keeping the Q's, she put down only the 6, and drew another. "I'm going to raise you all another garment, or a comparable amount of coin" she said, in a quavering voice trying not to sound confident as she did so.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:11 pm

(sorry for the late, lot of work and some minor health problem and they still have money)

Two purses of gold coin ended in the Jessica loot part. Yuki was grumpy now she need to beet her clothes, Alana was in the same situation !

"I bet my trouser on this round !" say Alana "And I bet my shirt !" say a nervous Yuki.

The two girl looked looked their card for Yuki it was the same shit like the first round for Alana it was a little better she got a pair of 5 so she can improve it.

Yuki leave her card on the table and say "I fold" Today was not a good day for her. Alana discard the queen of spades and the two of club "I want two cards please !"

Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:27 pm

(The way clothes bet go are outer wear, bra and panties. Did this to make it quicker, plus not everyone has the same number of clothes. Want to just bet your outer wear?)

Jessica receives- seven of clubs, five of diamonds, ten of hearts

Minna- king of hearts, ace of clubs, three of clubs

Chorinna- King of spades, ten of diamonds

Niniane- Ace of diamonds

Hearing Niniane up the bet, Veera threw out her cards.

"I fold." She said, giving up another third of her gold rather then risking the last of it. She only had enough gold for one bet! then, if she lost she'd be betting clothes to stay in!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next