Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Bounty reward] The Panties Thief

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Bounty reward] The Panties Thief - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty reward] The Panties Thief

Post by Percolator Sat May 06, 2017 3:27 am

Fujimi laugh a lot from the vision of the situation. "I think I have find a giant piñata just for me, I wonder what is inside ? Let's break it to see it." A big metal fist appear from the right sleeve of the ghost "Sorry Robyn, I didn't have a wooden rod !" say Fujimi with an evil smile.

She begin to hit Robyn butt with her metal fist, make it dangled from the right to left and turn on herself. The ghost hit the butt and the breast of the suspended hunter along fro approximately 10min before the awful ripping sound can be heard.

The waistband of the hunter pant can't take it anymore and break ! leaving the poor Robyn falling on her belly.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

[Bounty reward] The Panties Thief - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bounty reward] The Panties Thief

Post by Myds6 Sun May 07, 2017 2:20 am

Robyn's ranger pants were hanging ignominiously from the hook on the tree. Now, she lay face-down n the ground without them. He thigh-high boots still covered most of her legs, but her private areas were now covered only by a tiny leather thong. Like her sister, her backside wasn't small, but while Madyson's was chubby, Robyn's was muscular and somewhat more toned. Like Madyson's, it was also red and bruised.

"Get me down!" Madyson shrieked, still dangling above her sister and the ghost. Robyn was dazed. Her first action was to rub her sore backside, ascertaining what she knew from both logic and the breeze over her bare skin: her pants had ripped off.

"I'll get you for that!" she threatened, as she climbed to her hands and knees and reached for her sword.

Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon May 08, 2017 8:06 am

"A leather thong ???? you and your sister will really need a good teaching about buy and wearing pretty and cool underwear girlz !!!!" say a disgusted Fujimi.
She saw that the chubby mage was still pending in the air she was thinking "By cutting the cute, fatty will make a lot of noise when she will hit the ground and make a distraction for thong girl. If that work, I will wedgie miss leather so hard that thong will break !" after thinking to all that thing, she throw a dagger at the rope.

During all the reflection, she wasn't moving from her actual place or caring about the hunter threat.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon May 08, 2017 12:44 pm

Robyn crawled forward, and picked up her sword.  She jumped to her feet and gabbed fujimi's underdress by the front with her left hand, yelling "Now listen you--" when she heard a scream as Madyson hit the ground, landing on her sore backside.  "Waaaaah! the mage groaned.

Without letting go, Robyn turned to look at her sister, tearing the underdress clean off.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue May 09, 2017 4:43 am

the fall of her sister made Robyn turn back but what Fujimi didn't thinking is the fact she grab her underdress and rip it by turning in the direction of the fallen chubby mage.
Fujimi was with her only her purple panties with bat printed on it and the training bras assorted.
She squealed "Yeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!" before hide with her hand and try to runaway from the hunter.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue May 09, 2017 6:17 am

"Come back here, you!"  Robyn was running after her, and she wasn't a slow runner.  She managed to catch Fujimi's hat, but not Fujimi, so she kept running. Madyson shrugged and ran after the two of them, although at a much slower pace, as her hefty body bounced.

The girl with the slingshot smiled at the woman who tried so hard to scare her, now running away in her underwear.  From her vantage point on a low rooftop nearby, she took aim at the purple bat panties....and...Fujimi was hit in the backside with a pebble.  Then she saw Madyson running, trying to catch up with the other two.  "Oh, this is just too good," she smiled to herself, loading another shot and waiting for Madyson to run by.

(More pictures in time, I'm working on my computer.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue May 09, 2017 6:41 am

"Yaouch" Yell Fujimi after being hit by a pebble on her small bottom. She need to hide really quickly, after that she will call back her hat.
She turn left in the street and street after take a look to be sure that Thong girl wasn't behind her, she jump into an empty barrel and hide in it.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue May 09, 2017 7:48 am

"Yeowch!" Madyson shrieked, having been hit with another pebble in the backside for the 5th time today. She looked around for the perpetrator, then saw her on the low roof. "That's it! You'll be so sorry!" She started climbing, trying to reach the girl, who retreated back from the area she was climbing.

Meanwhile, Robyn seemed to have lost her quarry. She looked around for Fujimi in vain, turning down alleys, looking here and there, occasionally bending over to look for tracks. She was sill holding the ghost's hat.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun May 28, 2017 12:23 pm

Fujimi was still hiding in the barrel. She needed to get back her hat, all her clothes was in it.
She begin to concentrate to call back her hat. In the hand of Robyn, the hat begin to move.

(sorry for the late, inspiration run dry.)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon May 29, 2017 9:18 pm

(Glad to see you back. I'm sure we'll work something out for inspiration soon.)
Robyn felt the hat tugging out of her hand, and tightened her grip. She pulled against the hat, without considering the meaning of its movement. She fought against it, but gradually it brought her right in front of Fujimi's barrel. Robyn wasn't clever enough to know that Fujimi was in the barrel. Instead, she fought the hat that magically gravitated toward its owner. It tugged left, she pulled right. Finally, she was poised right by the barrel. Looking out, Fujimi saw the thong clad-rear facing her barrel, as Robyn bent down trying to keep the hat from getting away.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue May 30, 2017 2:47 am

Fujimi concentrate and focus a lot, the she feel that her hat was near. when she looked by the all in the barrel, all she see was a thong clad-rear facing her barrel. Robyn was in a perfect position and she bring her hat !
Fujimi pop out the barrel and grip tightly the thong. Then she pulled it strongly and place the barrel cap in the pulled part off the underwear.
"Launching now !" Say Fujimi while release the wedged underwear.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue May 30, 2017 1:03 pm

"Yeeeeeoooow!" The lid of the barrel smacked Robyns fit backside so hard that she fell face-first in the dirt, releasing her grip on Fujimi's hat, that flew back to its owner. The ranger turned failed bounty hunter looked vulnerable, lying there on the ground in front of her, her hands reaching back to move the wooden disk away from her sore derriere. "I'll get you for this, you witch!" the ranger shouted, trying to sound menacing.

Nearby, Madyson reached the top of the roof. The girl with the slingshot was just out of reach. As she stepped toward her, she heard a huge cracking sound. Looking down, she saw the roof she was standing on giving out. Before she could react, a hole opened up underneath her feet. She reached her arms out to catch herself, and wound up trapped , her legs and torso dangling below and her arms and head above the roof. Her breasts, clad in a black bra, were pushed up nearly to her neck. What's worse, her large, pink underwear got caught on a broken part of the roof, giving her a huge wedgie. As she wasn't strong enough to pull herself up, she was stuck there until someone helped her, or more of the roof collapsed.

One story below, Diana, the pastry chef of an exclusive patisserie looked on in horror as one of her most expensive projects was ruined by a pair of leather boots, connected to a pair of fat legs and large backside, that seemed to have fallen suddenly from the ceiling of her bakery. Diana was immensely angry, almost too angry to be amused when she noticed the pink panties wedgied painfully up the offending party's cheeks.

That's when the door creaked open. "Collette, what are you doing here? I told you I wouldn't have any more sweets to give you." The girl with the slingshot pointed at the pink pantied backside. Without more words between them, Dianna nodded, as she loaded her slingshot. "Yeeeow!" Madyson squealed as the projectile hit her now truly-defenseless backside.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue May 30, 2017 1:21 pm

While laughing, Fujimi take her hat back and pull of it a new dress. Now fully dressed she launch her grappling hook against the thong of the failed ranger and lauch the other extremity to a roof nearby.
"If you want to catch red bottom, you will need to leave your dignity and your slutty thong !^^ So I will take a nap before continue to play with you"
So Fujimi leave Robyn and begin to leave the place by the roof.

On her way she find the Chubby Madyson trapped in a hole on a roof. "Wait, wait, wait ! Isn't that Chubby failed mage we have here ? You seem in a dire situation actually. But I'm not all villain, I'm will help you !" Metal claw popped from one sleeve of Fujimi and rip the trapped part of the pink panties !
"TIMBER !!!!" Yell Fujimi while doing that and go down to see the crash sit. But what she see what that evil little brat who have shot her innocent butt. She deserve a punishment for that. So she throw some dagger (subtlety was not her strong point) to tear off this little brat dress and run just after that.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue May 30, 2017 1:47 pm

Robyn climbed to her feet, and chased after Fujimi, not knowing about the rope which would tear her leather thong from her. It didn't come off easily. First, it pulled back and up hard, then it snapped. Robyn was now wearing her top, and her thigh-high boots, but her pants and panties were missing.

Madyson was relieved that the slingshot pellets had stopped hitting her, but she trembled when she heard why; that was Fujimi's voice below. Then, pressure on her crotch was relieved with a ripping sound--her panties had been ripped free! She fell through the hole in the roof, landing softly on the cake her boots had ruined when her legs fell through. The pastry chef, Diana, grabbed Madyson's hair and forced her face down into the cake. "Ruin my work, will you? I'll show you!"

Collette was laughing at the mage's fate and didn't notice the dagger tearing through the shoulder of her dress, causing the whole garment to fall to the floor, revealing yellow panties with polka dots, and a small, white bra. That's when the pantyless Robyn appeared on the scene. "Has anyone seen her? The panty-stealing ghost?"

She barely recognized her sister, before Madyson exclaimed, "She was here! Watch out."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue May 30, 2017 2:07 pm

Actually Fujimi was taking a bath in a barrel in the inner courtyard of a Laundry shop. For more piece you can take a bath in a barrel while you clothes were washed and dried. Actually the clothes of Fujimi even her printed underwear are drying in the backyard of the Laundry. the small fence allow to all people who pass in the street to see it, a very not friendly hound dog watch and keep the backyard.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed May 31, 2017 12:55 am

The two sisters were reunited. Robyn helped Madyson out of the cake, to the displeasure of Diana the chef. The child with the slingshot had since fled the scene. Madyson's face, feet, and the entire front of her body was covered with pink cake icing. Her pink panties were still hanging from the ceiling where they ripped, now useless rags. She looked down at herself. Her hairy pussy was partially covered by the icing. At least that offered her some cover. "We have to get that ghost. She's made a fool out of us. Twice."

"I think that's three times for you, technically," Robyn replied, matter-of-factly. Madyson looked at her sister, and, taking a handful of the cake, smushed it over her pussy as well. Robyn looked at her, shocked. "Just covering up so we can continue the hunt.." Robyn nodded, and the two of them turned to leave.

"What about my roof? What about my cake?" Diana said. "It's good," Madyson replied, "why don't you try some?" Saying this, she dug her hand into the cake and brought out a sizeable piece, which she smacked in the chef's face before leaving. "My big mouth," Diana whined, as the door slammed behind them.

Although Madyson felt somewhat covered by the icing, she was still embarrassed at the laughs and stares that greeted her from the people in the street.

It was with surprise that they noticed a set of robes just like the one Fujimi had been wearing dangling from a line. Then Madyson spotted the bathing ghost. She held out a hand to stop Robyn, and silently pointed to their quarry. Robyn turned and headed right to the gate, when Madyson pointed to the dog. "I'll calm the dog with a spell, but I have to maintain concentration, or it won't work. You go in and get her." Robyn nodded.

Madyson stepped forward slowly as she cast her spell. The dog whined, and hid its head under its paws. Madyson smiled. "Go...I'll keep the dog here. Just don't distract me, or it won't work." Madyson was slowly stepping forward, and was nearly up tot he pacified dog. Robyn tiptoed into the yard, toward the washtub.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed May 31, 2017 9:47 am

Fujimi didn't hear anything, she was relaxing in her washtub. "It was a great day today. I loot a lot of pretty panties, played and humiliate two failed bounty hunter and give a lesson at a nasty little girl with very childish panties ! time to relax myself"

The ghost girl continue to wash herself when the soap slide from her hand and fly to Robyn.

"Crasp, I guess I will search it after... No I can't, this stupid may eat it like last time" a fully naked Fujimi come out the tub, her hairless pussy and very small breast exposed. When she suddenly see Robyn she freeze from the surprise !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed May 31, 2017 5:57 pm

Robyn grabbed Fujimi in a bear hug, holding her in place. "Madyson?" she called. "Yes?" Her sister responded. "Bring me some rope, I have her."

Madyson was in shock that they had been able to catch the ghost who had been her nemesis all day so easily. She looked up at the clothes line. She could cut it down if she had a knife, but she didn't, and the rope looked weak. On the ground she found another rope, picked it up, and tugged on it curiously. It wouldn't budge. With another pull, it seemed to give a little.

She has been so caught up in trying to capture Fujimi that she had forgotten about the dog, who was on the other end of the rope, and wasn't pleased. She turned to run, but there was nowhere to go. The dog came at her, and she circled around back to the fence, hoping to climb it and lose the dog. Sadly, she was quite bad at climbing, and only managed to run into the fence. Her torso was bent over the fence, leaving her ample backside a tantalizing target for the dog. There was a *chomp* and then a shriek, and, pulling her hands back to her abused backside, she jumped and fell face first, onto the other side of the fence. She tried to get to her feet, but could hear the panting dog coming around the fence to her side.

Meanwhile, Robyn tried to hold the nude, slippery Fujimi still...
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:51 pm

Fujimi used her slippery body to slip from the arm of Robyn when the guard enter in the place. Shamed by her state of nudity, the Ghost girl hide her young body with a towel. The guard were followed by Miss Ming, the owner of the laundry.

"This two naked girl, come to my shop to harass my customer ! get them ! get them ! They are very bad for the business !" She said as pointed the barely naked ranger and the chubby mage with the hound on her heel.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:57 pm

Robyn looked around, confused. Then ran after Fujimi again. Madyson, still being chased by the dog yelled, "We're here to tcollect the bounty on this wanted panty-thief, but she keeps stripping us. Please take all of us tot eh constable. and we'll sort it out there! Yeeouch!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:51 am

The sergeant of the squad make a facepalm at the view of the scene. "Go and catch me all the three and specially the two nudist girl with cream on her. I'm sure the arena will find a good use for them !"

The two other guard go chase Robyn and Madyson while the sergeant go after Fujimi. The ghost girl quickly pick her clothes and begin to run away from the sergeant and forgot Robyn.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:32 pm

Madyson was easily caught, as she was trying to remove the guard dog from her tender backside. Robyn tackled Fujimi to to the ground, and the guards soon surrounded them. They were marched in their current state of dress to the constabulary.

Crowds lined up on the road and jeered at them, throwing bits of bread and small pieces of rotten fruit and vegetables as they went by.

There, the captain of the guard looked them up and down. "One notorious panty-thief...and you say these two were disturbing the peace? At any rate, their state of dress is illicit. I say, throw them all to the arena. But these two are sisters, perhaps we can get a second to help Fujimi?|
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:52 am

"It's just for some panties.... People never share... and I don't know this two girls ! I was relaxing in my bath when this two nearly naked fury try to assault me ! For myself I think it's worst law transgression than some panties thief like me..." Say Fujimi while still hiding her intimacy with her hat and her very small breasts with other hand.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:22 am

"Please check your wanted posters," Madyson said, adding, "We tried to bring her in. I'm sure there are witnesses in the town square, and the stables." One guard stepped forward, "It does correlate with a complaint we got from a bakery in the area."

"That would explain the pink icing," the captain responded, dipping a finger into the icing just above Madyson's left breast. "I really think you all belong in the arena."

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2