Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fujimi and Zenzi vs The Rowley Sisters

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fujimi and Zenzi vs The Rowley Sisters - Page 3 Empty Re: Fujimi and Zenzi vs The Rowley Sisters

Post by Percolator Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:02 pm

(double post to say modification complete ^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Fujimi and Zenzi vs The Rowley Sisters - Page 3 Empty Re: Fujimi and Zenzi vs The Rowley Sisters

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:24 pm

(I will finish the pictures, I've been a bit busy lately.) Robyn blushed as she was shaved so publicly.

Madyson was just as embarrassed at having a target painted on her backside. Every pebble that hit her elicited a little shriek of pain. Diana, the baker picked up her biggest and nastiest pie, walked over in front of Madyson, who was still on all fours, and said "I made this one especially for you," before slamming it in the mage's face. Madyson felt nauseous as the pie smelled terrible. Diana rubbed her hands together and smiled, admiring her handiwork. "When I heard you had been captured, I had one of my noble patrons appeal directly to Queen Syndra for this opportunity. I made these pies and cakes out of ingredients that were no longer quite fresh, when I knew they were for you."

Suddenly, Madyson was distracted by a voice from behind her. "I bet I can hit a bullseye" said the girl. Indeed, Madyson's eyes popped open so wide at the next shot, that Diana was pretty sure she had succeeded.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:49 pm

After shaved Robyn pussy bald clean she asked "Bring some glue, a bag of feather a brush and red glove" when she have that she begin to use the brush to put the glue on robin body, except on her butt, then she put the red glove on the head of the failed hunter and say "Now see the giant chicken with naked butt !"

After shooting the chubby butt of Madyson several time, Fujimi got another idea "Bring me some white paint, black, a brush and a cow bell" and she begin with the help of Diana to paint the poor mage in white with black spot like a fatty cow then she put the bell suspended to the neck of Madyson.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:51 am

(travelling for work lately, so I haven't had time to post)

Robyn struggled to resist as the glue and feathers were spread over her, but a gesture from Syndra magically paralyzed her until the job was done. As soon as she was released, she slumped into a pose of embarrassment. Zenzi then slapped the ranger's backside, sending her running, a comic chicken for the crowd to mock.

Madyson's backside was red and smarting. Tears made little trails of dark makeup down the white cream that was splattered on her face. As the ghost and the chef slathered her with paint in a cow pattern, she shivered at the shock of the cold paint. The bell, she hoped, was the final humiliation, as Diana kicked her already-stinging backside and said, "let's hear a moo, cow!"

Madyson had little fight left in her; and responded with a weak "moooo" sound. Diana smacked her. "Louder!" In the stands, the crowd went wild with laughter. Mages were frightening to the general public, and seeing a mage taken down a peg or two was always a crowd-pleaser.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3