Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Adventure] : The Dungeon of Shame !

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Adventure] : The Dungeon of Shame ! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Adventure] : The Dungeon of Shame !

Post by Myds6 Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:58 pm

As she ran, Yuki ignored the possible dangers around her. Suddenly, she felt herself falling. Then, she felt her backside hit something...it seemed to be a greased slide. The floor approaching what looked to be an exit had only been an illusion! She slid down a slide that went down into the lower levels, around several twists and turns, and finally deposited her into a basin filled with green slime. Being dropped in the slime submerged her completely for a moment, but as she flailed about in the tank, she found it only four feet deep, allowing her to climb out. But she saw what was left of her clothing dissolving. The slime didn't seem to affect her skin, hair, or eyes, but did seem to have the ability to dissolve cloth. As she feared, she was now completely naked. But what was worse was that the room where she had fallen, around the basin, seemed to be a tiny cell, with a large wooden door. The only other exit would be if she could jump to the hole in the ceiling, 15 feet above her. But even if she could get to it, all she could reach was a slick, greased slide. She'd have to find some other way. (Perc check)

The second black tile Salindra stepped on sunk with a mechanical "click!" sound, but nothing else seemed to happen.

Looking at the bridge and the pit below, Cleodine didn't notice anything new. It seemed no more or less safe than it did before looking at it carefully.

Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

[Adventure] : The Dungeon of Shame ! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Adventure] : The Dungeon of Shame !

Post by Percolator Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:22 am

A naked and scared inventor was trying to find a way to evade this nightmare. But what was worse was that the room where she had fallen, around the basin, seemed to be a tiny cell, with a large wooden door. The only other exit would be if she could jump to the hole in the ceiling, 15 feet above her. But even if she could get to it, all she could reach was a slick, greased slide. She search another way (per check 9)

The mechanical click don't inspire trust to Salindra who prefer for her third move walk on a white tile, but still on the alert.

Cléodine see nothing to helps her to pursuit her road, suddenly she remember she have between her two breast a small vial of potion of speed. She take the vial from her *secret place* Drink all, the secondary effect was an urge to pee but she will saw later.
Take some distance and begin to run the fastest she can, with the speed she got from the vial she will surely jump across the pit (12)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:41 am

Yuki didn't see any way out other than the massive, locked door. But from the other side came a commanding female voice. "You did well," it said, with a strong accent. "Not well enough, of course, but I was impressed."

As Salindra stepped on the third tile, she heard a loud sound. From behind her, a giant log swept down from the ceiling, suspended on chains, and would hit her in the backside and throw her up against the door at the end of the hall if she couldn't dodge it in time. (Dex 14, it's behind her, so she learned it was there late--it's a difficult dodge)

Cleodine took a running start, and leapt, nearly making it to the other side of the pit. Her heart raced as she plummeted toward the spikes below. But shortly before she hit, she saw another pool of water below her. Swirling water, as if it was draining to some area below, and a large whirlpool had formed. She might be able to swim over to an edge, but she saw no place she'd be able to crawl out if she did. Instead, she could see where the water is leading. (Const 16 to outswim the current, 18 to not lose a clothing item)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:56 am

One hand hiding his intimacy and the other trying to hide her small breast, Yuki begin to talk to the voice on the other side of the door "Can you please send me to the exist or show me the way please, it's very humiliating for me to stand like this. I leave and never return. the person who made this tower is a pervert bastard and pervert mind !"

Salindra try to cast a quick blink spell to escape the trap she feel arrive on her (spell check 16 without the malus you want give to me)(She try to bling on the side)

Cléodine was trying to swim against the current, and it was difficult but she still the burst of speed from the potion (15 failed from 1^^) but the whirlpool was too strong and she feel she was aspired by the current.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:05 pm

"Why, thank you for the compliment," the voice responded, "a girl does need some fun, after all. Centuries of isolation here would be unbearable otherwise. Not only am I going to show you the exit, I'm going to give you the chance to meet me first. But be patient...I think others are about to join the party. In the meantime, stop covering up, as I paint your picture for my hall of fame."

((Hehe, only making it hard for fun--Salindra was bored that nothing was happening before, after all.)) Salindra ducked out of the way, as the log on chains swung by her with massive force. Unfortunately, it grabbed her top as it swung by, tearing it off with a massive force, leaving her in her green elven thong. When the log stopped swining back and forth, Salindra breathed a sigh of relief, and could continue down the hallway to the next door. (Perc check)

Cleodine took a deep breath as she was sucked underwater. She was pulled through what seemed to be a brass pipe, leading almost straight down, to where it plopped her on her backside in a small room. Looking at the room, there were only two possible exits. Well above her head, there was a the tube that had brought her there. It was likely blocked, as the water had stopped flowing through, disappearing into the iron grate that made up the floor to the room she was in. Then, there was a massive door with a complex-looking lock. "And I see that the next guest has arrived, welcome." said a commanding-sounding female voice with a thick accent.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:46 am

The voice didn't inspire trust to Yuki, she made her blush harder. learning she was pictured naked for the entrance hall of this pervert dungeon ! She try to hide more her breast and her intimacy. "KYaaaaaaaaaa !!!! Don't paint me like that ! It's more humiliating than the last time in the arena ! Please !!!!!!!"

Salindra feel a little ridiculous in only her green elven thong, her small white breast exposed and pointing made her blush ! She hide them with her arm. "Who is the perverted mind who this pervert dungeon ! I will burn you ass until it looked like a roasted pig !!!" she yell before continuing the hallway to the next door (perc check 13)

While hearing the voice, Cléodine knows she was watched and she wear only her grey bras with gold piece printed on it for only clothes. Her pale ass with with freckles was exposed even her large and thick ginger bush that cover and spread in her nether part was on display. She blush and yell a very girly scream "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk !" while hidding her intimacy with her both hand and sitting on the ground and not moving at all. She was too ashamed for that.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:12 am

Cleodine heard the voice of Yuki shouting, and they both heard the woman's voice.  "Now dears, just be patient...only one more of us, and we'll have a party.  In the meantime, I'll finish both your portraits."

Cleodine wondered how she was seeing into the cells.  She looked around for a means to see in.

Salindra noticed a perfectly normal door.  Opening it, she saw what seemed to be a hallway with an obvious tripwire at the center.  (Perc check, 17, this is a high one.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:31 am

Salindra noticed a perfectly normal door. Opening it, she saw what seemed to be a hallway with an obvious tripwire at the center (critical fail ^^ when that don't want ^^) she saw the tripwire at the center and dodge it and continue her travel. "Nice try, but you need to work harder if you want to catch me !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:11 am

A few steps after the tripwire, she felt toe ground shake under her feet!  It was as if the tripwire in the center of the room marked the axle of a large lever that made up the floor.  It must have been counterweighted so one side wouldn't move, but now, the floor dipped down in front of Salindra.  The walls were smooth here, so grabbing them wasn't an option.

Salindra fell down a long hole, and landed on a pile of mattresses.  "Welcome!" said the voice the others had heard.  "I look forward to meeting you, as soon as your lovely portrait is added to my gallery."

After a time, Yuki heard the voice right on the other side of the door. "Are you lonely in there? Why don't you come on out?" The voice was the same as she heard before...authoritative, commanding. But there was something else in it now, a softness, an allure. It made Yuki feel attracted to it. (Roll 14 on Wisdom!)

The locks on Yuki's door started to open.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:41 am

(wisdom check 16 !) The voice seeming attractive but Yuki remember she was totally naked ! She blushed like a tomatoes and sit in corner her knee against her chest to hide her nudity.

Salindra fell down a long hole, and landed on a pile of mattresses. "Welcome!" said the voice the others had heard. "I look forward to meeting you, as soon as your lovely portrait is added to my gallery." a fake tripwire to hide the real one, a clever trap but the voice was worst. portrait of her ? wearing only a green elvish thong ? That was the worst thing it can to her !

"Don't do that ! I challenge to a duel to see who is the powerful here ! but You don't have the right to paint me in that state of undressement and shame !" She said with a not so prideful voice and still hiding her breasts with her hand
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:26 pm

"Oh, my dears," all your portraits are finished, and in my gallery already. You might say I have a natural....supernatural skill at making them. After all, I've been making them for nearly a milleneum," the voice said. Then Salindra heard, "Patience, my pretty. We'll meet sooner than you think."

The door to Yuki's cell opened, and the figure she saw before her was a shocking one. A voluptuous maiden with an hourglass shape, in a shiny black leather corset, panties, high boots, and elbow length gloves, all adorned with red hearts. Her black hair framed her face beautifully, and her deep set black eyes felt like they were piercing directly to Yuki's soul. Most shocking, however, was the bright red tone of her skin, and the small horns on her head.

"I am here, little tinkerer. Your love is here!" ((Since Yuki passed the wisdom check, her words don't make her charmed and attracted, but she's aware of the magical pull to attraction when the woman speaks.))

Cleodine and Salindra heard the voice talking about the portraits, but the struggled to hear anything else through their closed cell doors.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:31 pm

"Stay away from me demon ! Your pathetic tentative of charming and your magic don't have any effect on me !" say Yuki while keeping her position.

In her cell Cléodine and Salindra yelled "Pervert ! Satyr ! Gross !!!!"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:19 pm

"Awwww, you're so mean. I was impressed by your performance on my little gauntlet of traps, and thought, perhaps, you could help me. Set me free. Then I wouldn't be stuck here, running this dungeon of traps to avoid the boredom of staying in one building for a thousand years." Looking to the walls facing the other cells, she said, loudly, "the preferred term is succubus."

"Are you saying you aren't interested in helping poor little me?" she said, knees knocking together and her head tilted, trying to seem as "cute" as possible.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:26 pm

"You're a Succubus ? A perverted and depraved creature ! If you're here is maybe for some good reason ! so stay here ! I just want to leave this place ! I won't release a a hungry for sex demon on Enferia ! I maybe naked but I'm not trapped here." say a naked Yuki who try to be fierce.

"Leaving us get out of here please !!!" Yell Cléodine and Salindra from their cells !

Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:15 pm

"I promise I would make it...pleasurable for you to release me... No? OK. I'll try one of the others."

The succubus disappeared out the door of Yuki's cell, which slammed and locked behind her.

The door to Salindra's cell then opened, and the succubus entered. "What about you, lovely mage, would you enjoy a magical time with me?" (Salindra roll 14 on Wisdom, or be charmed and very attracted due to the succubus magic.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:05 pm

(Critical success) Salindra feel magic and some tentative of seduction against her. "So you're you try to seduce me by using magic. You fail totally. I wont do anything for you ! Just let me leave this place, you pervert !" she say will hiding her breast with her hand !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:28 pm

"Oh, well...you girls are no fun."  The succubus exited and slammed and locked the door.  "Next!" she called out in jest as she opened the door to Cleodine's cell.  "And what of you, my dear, will you help a girl out? Or should I leave the lot of you here until you rot?"  (same roll Wis 14)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:39 am

(wisdom check 14 net) Cléodine was feeling that something in woman was not right and that asking for help smelled a little rotten ! She stand up quickly and say proudly :

"Get out of here vil seductress or I will punch you right in your face ! If you want to live just let me out of here" After that she realize the fact she wear only a bras and her heavy and thick ginger bush was exposed directly to the gluttony eyes of her opponent ! Cléodine blushed like a tomatoes before screamed like a little girl and hid her intimacy with her hand.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:49 pm

"Well!" said the succubus, "If none of you are willing to help me, you can stay in your cells!"  With that, she left Cleodine's cell, slamming and locking the door.  "Enjoy your stay," she said. (Give her a good reason to open the door again....)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:40 pm

((Hint: One or more of the girls could pretend to give in tot he succubus, then defeat her and escape. Maybe they should play along verbally and find out the conditions that would free or banish the succubus, then get her to open the doors because she thinks they are going to help her, then turn on her.))

[Adventure] : The Dungeon of Shame ! - Page 2 Daemora_the_succubus_by_myds6-dc4q6aq
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:53 am

Cléodine have an idea ! "Hey Hot-Bun, how a lesser and pity-full demon like you have ended trapped here ? I'm sure it's very funny to hear. Because normally succubus normally seduce man to drawn them their life-force. So How you and little girl thong come here ?"

Salindra replied "Yes I'm sure it will very funny to hear. or you're scare or shamed to come here to tell us about your pity-full existence !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:03 am

The door to Cleodine's cell opened. "Must you taunt me? Very well; I'll tell you my sad tale. I once was free in the world. Unlike other succubi, I fed off of humiliation. A skirt blows up in the wind, I get a little tingle. A noblewoman falls in the mud? A surge. A pillar of the community gets caught doing something underhanded and spends the day in the pillory? Mmmmmm, good. But there was this sorceress, you see--you wouldn't know her name, this was over 1,000 years ago. She was quite the powerful one--the kind you might only see once in a millennium. And...well, I might have had a little too much fun at her wedding. Her dress suddenly became loose, and slid down to her knees, tripping her, and she fell face first into the cake. She didn't think it was as funny as I did, for some reason, so she teleported me here right from the wedding. She came with me, and put this curse on me, because she didn't know how to banish me back to the infernal realm. I would be trapped here, until I reformed, and just fed off sexual energy like a regular succubus. She knew I couldn't do it, and she was just being vindictive. So, trapped here, I designed this little dungeon to get my fix. In order to be free to leave, I need the energy of the simultaneous orgasm of three women. You and these other two..." (she gestures to the cells), "are the only three women that have been here at one time in a few centuries. I really hoped this was my chance. Are you certain you aren't interested? Do you know the other two? are you friends? Could you convince them?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:33 am

"Oh... No I'm not know who are the two other woman, and sorry I'm not into woman. A party of three ? Eerrrrkkkkkkk, that's disgusting... So sorry, But I still don't want to sleep with you !" Say Cléodine while acting like a girl who see a penis for the first time. Suddenly the counter part of the potion of speed was knocking at Cléodine door or for more accuracy at Cléodine Bladder. she beggin to say loudly "I need to pee !!! where is the toilet please ????? I want to go to the toilet now !!!!!"

Salindra was thinking then she say "If the spell is a millennia years old, I think I can break it or overthrow it with a portal to another place. so You can go out ! but first I need a dress, because I begin to chill with only a panties for clothes, my poor tities begin to point like arrow."
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:50 pm

"Here's a bucket for that purpose," the Succubus said, leaving Cleodine's cell and locking the door behind her.  "It's a shame you won't cooperate.  I'm about to give up on you.  Don't worry; I won't let you starve to death, but life in that tiny room won't be exciting."

Turning to Salindra's door, but not opening it, she answered, "There is no way for me to teleport out...the curse stops it.  There are only two--er I mean--one way for me to leave here.  You must free me.   No one else is going anywhere until you do; I designed this dungeon over the thousand years in this tower, and all of the locks are attuned to my energy.  I will open them if you free me, but the only other way is if you banish me to my plane of origin.  But I don't want to go there, so I won't make it that easy for you..."

((She might reveal how she can be defeated by accident if she thinks you're on her side, and going to help.  Get her to open every door and gang up on her; I promise it will be fun, and perhaps, even extremely satisfying for the characters. lol.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:53 am

While Cléodine was peeing in the bucket, the cheek full red of shame, Salindra continue her speech "Did you recently ? the spell is a thousand years old ! even the magic decrepit with the passing time ! let try for you ! and I will not trying to banish you, because... I don't know how I do that" the last sentences was spoken less loudly than the other part.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next