Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enchanted Twins versus the Rowley Twins

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Enchanted Twins versus the Rowley Twins Empty The Enchanted Twins versus the Rowley Twins

Post by cerindclvr Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:19 pm

The pleasant, cool afternoon breeze swept over the audience at Enferia's arena, prompting them to bundle their clothes tighter against themselves or take another swig of a drink that would warm them. The sun was getting low in the sky, but various polished metal mirrors cast bright light down onto the sand in the pit below, illuminating some of Enferia's newest competitors.

Aloysius didn't begin with his usual booming flair as the portcullis opened, revealing the first 'team' of spell slingers.  The plump, round announcer seemed stunned, mouth agape.  Both girls entering the arena seemed to be dressed alike, at a glance, in flowing purple gowns with an enticing slit up to the knee and matching elbow-length gloves.  Their hair was identical in style and color, as well: long, wavy, and dark.  The giant spherical crystal above the arena hovered slowly, filling with smoke briefly and revealing images to the crowd a moment later.

The faces of the contestants below came onto the screen; identical teenage half-elves, with beautiful angular features and exotic purple eyes.  Each folded their arms confidently and held onto slender black wands tipped with amethyst.

As if he had forgotten about his magically amplified voice, Aloysius' loud, echoing whisper rippled across the arena.

"You didn't warn me! You old dog. Twins!?! You remembered it's my birthday!" Aloysius said, seeming to look behind him in the direction of the mysterious hidden 'Director' of the viewing sphere.  Somewhere out of sight, the Director tittered and nodded.  The fat announcer chortled delightedly to himself.  "I owe you one, buddy.  What's that? I'm on? Shit!"

With the repeated clearing of his throat, and grumbling about how he hates it when that happens, Aloysius composed himself and regarded the crowd.

"Heard that, did you?" he chuckled, sanguine, regarding the crowd with a bit of self-directed mirth.  Applause and laughter followed.  "You got me.  It's true!" His voice boomed loudly along the walls and cheering crowd now, as it was supposed to.

"TONIGHT I bring you two of Enferia's finest initiates... You heard me right before, these identical twins have power to rival the greatest of wizards... when they work together!  Entering the arena for the first time, I give you the Twin Titillators, the Delectable Duo, I give you... VeeeeiiiRRRAA AND DEEEIIIIRAAAAA..." he roared, his voice and the arena a crescendo, going beet-red in the face with the effort of his exultations, and raising a hand slowly for dramatic effect.  The crowd took one look and went wild.  Aloysius dabbed his sweat forehead with a silk handkerchief.

The twins regarded each other skeptically, quietly muttering things like "he sure likes twins," and "the crowd seems eager to see us..." and " 'Twin Titillators?!' "

"Well then," said Veira in a quiet voice that barely reached the crowd.  "We shan't disappoint!" finished Deira loudly, as they both struck a dramatic pose resembling a martial arts stance, aiming wands at the opposing portcullis.

"On the other team..." Aloysius paused and chuckled, looking down for a moment and wiping a tear from his eye. "MORE TWINS!" he chuckled, beside himself. "We here at the Grand Arena have a surprise event -- a twins match, it would seem! And one of them, I'm being told, used to mentor the Enchanted ones! I wonder what happened to end that tutelage?" Al gave a tantalized grin. "Don't worry, folks, we're looking in to it.

It is my great joy to give you a less-identical but no-less-beautiful set of twins... a slowly, slowly rising pair of stars, here to amaze us with their... athleticism..." he chuckled, "the not-too-lucky, the Twin Terrors, the Rowdy Rowley siiiissssSSSTEERRRS!"

As Aloysius' volume escalated, the crowd jumped up and down in anticipation.

"I can't wait to see that fat butt again!" Madyson heard a random peasant shouting in the crowd nearby.

"Did you see what they made them do last time?" laughed another, pointing. "Two silver says they lose!"

Last edited by cerindclvr on Mon May 06, 2019 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Enchanted Twins versus the Rowley Twins Empty Re: The Enchanted Twins versus the Rowley Twins

Post by cerindclvr Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:26 pm

((btw, the twins fight as a unit for simplicity, so this match can either be against one really strong opponent, or a pair of individuals. I leave it up to you, but since this is my first foray back in a while (yay!) I'd like to keep this relatively streamlined and to-the-point. That said, if you have a team of two characters you've been aching to use, or just want to see more girls in the arena, I won't back down from the opportunity! xD I'll leave it up to whomever joins me to determine if we want to use dice rolls or just storytelling to decide what happens. I'm OK with either))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Enchanted Twins versus the Rowley Twins Empty Re: The Enchanted Twins versus the Rowley Twins

Post by Myds6 Mon May 06, 2019 6:00 pm

The first move hadn't been made yet, and Madyson was already blushing. She was so distracted by her embarrassment, that she didn't notice Robyn, who had no such feeling, rushing on ahead without conferring with her.

"Robyn!" she shouted, when she realized what had happened, and thought about the way things usually went when Robyn rushed in. But the ranger was already in action and didn't heed her.

Aiming at Veira's dress, the kneeling ranger let loose a pair of arrows! (15 )

Madyson cursed under her breath that Robyn had rushed in without listening to her strategic advice, but what was done was done. She reluctantly cast a web spell on the ground around and slightly in front of the twins. (If they aren't standing closer together, she's targeting Deira. Critical success! This is identical to the D&D spell, "Web" https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Web#content )

(I have this idea of posting the character pages on the fight for easy reference to stats)
https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com/t178-madyson-rowley-the-magic-user
https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com/t177-robyn-rowley-the-ranger
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon May 06, 2019 6:29 pm

((that's a fantastic idea, haha...))
https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com/t189-veira-and-deira-the-enchanted-twins

The (Enchanted) twins glanced at each other excitedly, as if to say "it's really happening!" and flew into action. Their strange bond them both an uncanny sense of coordination as well as a telepathic and empathic understanding of each others' minds. This elegant connection was rocked with panic as arrows came flying at Veira, who squealed and tried to fling her body out of the way.

((dex to dodge 4 + 7 = she's hit))

Veira stumbled and shrieked as she felt her body jerk, then go flying a few feet as pressure was relieved. Arrows pinned her skirt to the ground, and, unceremoniously, it tore as she flopped into the sand. Shoddy tailoring perhaps. She landed flat on her face and her butt stuck up in the air. Aloysius shushed the crowd with a hand as he leaned forward over his railing to get a better look.

Her lovely blue dress was still intact from the waist up, leaving her with a strapless top. Below the waist, she had long dark blue stockings tucked into her black boots, with a matching black thong and garter belt. The gentle swell of her pale little butt tensed up as it appeared on the viewing sphere, framed wonderfully by the risque undergarments, and she scrambled up as her sister helped her to his feet. Aloysius fanned himself and said nothing, looking a little faint.

Quick sister, look, a web spell. Veira sensed Deira's words as she helped her up. Deira almost sounded academically excited.

Good eye, sister. You recognized the components? Veira asked mentally as she brushed off her knees and blushed profusely at the sight of her exposed lower half.

Well, no, she's got a handful of webs. Deira responded in her mind, pointing.

((the twins roll a 4 and a 9, respectively, neither beating the critical))

Oh, bother. Deira thought, as strands of thick sticky white webbing splattered across the pair of them and began to grow firmer almost instantly.

I know, I know. This is more embarrassing than getting stripped. replied Veira internally, rolling her eyes and cringing as some of the unsightly substance streamed across part of her face. She narrowly avoided getting her face itself stuck in the strands.

"Don't say that, do something!" Deira shouted out loud, suddenly, and the twins began to struggle to disentangle themselves.

((I'll roll again to see if they can free themselves -- not sure how you want to play a critical web hit. I assume it has to be quite good for them to escape... and for this round at least I'm assuming they can't fight back by using spells since they're restrained.

They both roll 8's, actually, putting their total around 15 if we use Dexterity. I'll let you decide what the DC is and describe the result if you like.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon May 06, 2019 10:27 pm

(Let's say they can add their totals from next round to it and almost certainly escape. I don't think my bumbling sisters will be at much advantage)

Robyn aimed at Deira's dress while they were caught in the web. (16)

Madyson, smiling at her success so far, conjured a fireball. Ideally, it would catch the webbing, and burn it off quickly, while igniting the twins' clothing and devastating them quickly. (Critical fail!)

But her aim was not as it could have been. And just as Robyn loosed her arrow, she shrieked. The fireball had caught her backside, and burned off her dark green pants. Her boots still covered much of her legs, but now her not-small backside was exposed, covered in white floral-pattern panties. Robyn dropped her bow as her hands whipped to her burning backside. The arena magic protected her from the damage, but not from the warmth of having her pants on fire.

"They do say rangers like nature!" Aloysius quipped as the flowery panties were magnified on the viewing sphere.

Madyson frowned as she watched her sister run around, hands fanning her butt. She had been so successful with the web spell, but she had failed her next spell so badly as to undo any success she had achieved.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue May 07, 2019 6:45 pm

((12 and 12 lol.  If it uses their previous total cumulatively then they escape?
Then it's a 15 for defense, and Deira is hit. fyi i'm clarifying my rolls/actions in case you need to tell me i'm doing it wrong xD
...and on that note, am I correct in understanding that the twins will get to act this turn? Or did they lose their turn when they used their to escape?  I'm gonna post as if they get to act, and if it happens that they were supposed to pass (it was a critical hit that didn't do any damage, after all, so that would be fair!) then we'll just say that the Rowleys get an extra action on your turn to make up for it? I wanted to get a post in while I have the chance. Very Happy ))

Veira squinted and focused her energies as arrows flew at her sister.  She had to protect her..!  Deira cried out, though, ultimately, as the impromptu disc of force her sister conjured as a shield shattered under the force of the missiles.  The volley connected with her, and Robyn kept shooting.  Why not?  They were surrounded by webs, still, for the most part, and barely able to move around.  With each wooden shaft that ripped past her, or struck her directly, the petite, dark-haired girl squeaked and shuddered.  Before long the top half of her dress hung in shreds.  The elegant, deep blue material was now a ragged mess from various arrow tears and basically did nothing to conceal the her lacy black bra.  Deira shut down, squealing, and flung her hands over her

Veira was about to start shouting something at Robyn, full of righteous indignation, until she saw her hopping around with her ass on fire.  The girl was unable to help herself and began laughing in a loud, high-pitched tone at the further sight of her childish knickers.

"Yes, that's the way to go, Rowley sisters!" Aloysius laughed along with the crowd and the Enchanted Twins.

Deira seemed assuaged when she saw Robyn's panties on the viewing sphere -- that meant less people were looking at her bra.  C'mon, Veira, she said, mentally shaking her sister out of her laughing fit.

Okay, okay. Which one? The Mistress? Veira responded, catching her breath and standing up straight to perform some magic.

Not our mentor -- she's practically helping us! The archer, please! Deira thought back, as if it was obvious.

"Hey, hot-pants-" Veira called out, waving in a mock-friendly manner.

"-let us help you cool off!" Deira finished, tossing her hand up and invoking some water magic.  A globe of water shimmered into view above Robyn as she comically tried to put herself out, running in circles. It slammed down and knocked the ranger onto her butt, drenching her in the process.  Veira swirled her hands together in a coordinated pattern as this occurred, and the effect manifested in snowflakes and whipping, freezing air.  Robyn shivered as the icy feeling began to set in, but the attack hadn't fully gotten her.  There was a chance that they might not freeze the clothes right off of her if she moved quickly enough.

(19 and 15 against Robyn's top and bottoms, respectively)
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue May 07, 2019 7:51 pm

(17 and 16)

The soaked Robyn ran, trying to escape the cone of magic that surrounded her. While her flowery panties survived the magical assault, her laced bodice and tunic froze, and cracked, leaving her in an old, stained, threadbare white bra, that was soaked. Her nipples, now erect from the cold, protruded notably through the fabric.

Screaming in agony at the cold, she drew her sword and charged at the twins, swinging it at whichever one she got to first. (17)

Madyson bit her lip. This wasn't going well, and it was partially her fault. She reluctantly conjured another ball of fire, trying very hard to keep her sister out of the path she was aiming on, trying for Veira. (Critical hit!)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed May 08, 2019 5:25 pm

Aloysius guffawed.

"Given their record... you'd think these two would've worn something nice under their clothes...! Someone's grandmother is missing their bra, it looks like!!" he laughed as he slapped the railing emphatically.

"Seriously, though," Veira said, canting her head.  "WE have far better clothes than you, under and otherwise.  Aren't you two supposed to be established by now?" she thought out loud, letting a bit of disgust creep into her voice.

"It's like the egg man says, but inverse," Deira clarified.  "They know we're going to destroy them, so why wear something nice?"

((Veira does NOT beat the critical hit... and loses two articles? Is that correct?))

As she nodded as if to say "ohhh, that makes sense", she was overwhelmed by Madyson's blast of flame.  Deira was jostled from her seemingly incidental trash-talk as she watched her sister disappear in the devastating wave of fire.  Veira flailed her arms dramatically and screeched, not used to this sort of arena attack!

Deira felt the panic, but not the horrible pain she expected.  It was one thing being stung by arrows and not getting hurt -- it was another thing to watch one's sister enveloped in fire magic!  Thankfully, only her clothes and pride would be hurt -- Veira was running about in circles, much like Robyn was moments earlier.

Only, she was almost totally naked from the waist up.  Her lovely elbow length gloves were little more than ash now as they smacked at the random cinders and flames still clinging to her stockings and her undergarments.  She was unable to cover the delicate swell of her bosom, featuring an almost cartoonish array of sooty splotches and scorch marks where the top half of her dress had been. The cloth cups of her bra were singed away, but the straps and wires of the bra remained.  As a result, her perky little tits were basically being presented to the crowd in the erotic-looking bra.

"Sis!  You're on fire!  And your tits are out!" Deira said.

"No shit! Lookout!" Veira screaming, finally diving face-down to the sand and pointing in a desperate warning.  Robyn came charging up, her sword slashing out dangerously at Deira.

((critical defense!  I... forgot if that officially has extra effects))

Deira yelped and turned around, panicking in time to cast a spell.  An abrupt, unfocused blast of force came out of her unpracticed hand, hitting Robyn in the gut with a THWUMP!  The ranger was flung ass-over-kettle and landed in the sand with her butt in the air.

"Stay away from us!" yelled Deira as the young mage closed her eyes and looked away from her outstretched hand.  She proceeded to shoot several more blasts of raw force at Robyn's posterior...

(16)

Meanwhile, Veira coughed and sputtered, spitting sand out of her mouth as she made sure her dive to the ground had put out all the flames.  She'd have to act quickly if she was to get an attack in.

"Hey Mistress Madyson!  I think it's about time we teach you something!  ...besides how to dress."

Veira concentrated on a complex telekinesis spell.  Madyson felt a twinge of pain as the spell yanked her pigtails back and up.  As her hands instinctively went up to relieve the pressure on her scalp, the rest of the telekinetic force was focused on her clothing.  Roughly and abruptly, the 'hands' of force sought to tear the front of her robe down to her knees.

(18)

((Deira: skirt, thong, bra remaining.  Veira: thong.  If we're doing 5 articles of clothing each then we can say their stockings also count. ))[/i]

Last edited by cerindclvr on Fri May 10, 2019 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu May 09, 2019 12:49 am

(We've been handling crits by just making fun stuff happen, whether defense or attack. And we might have gotten lax on number of clothing articles.)

(13) Robyn's backside was hit by several successive waves of force. The first tore off her panties and sent them flying to the other edge of the arena. The next three hit her like invisible spanks of incredible force. The viewing sphere slowed the bounding of her flesh so everyone could appreciate how the force distorted her bottom, and how it bounced back in between. But the last one flipped her over, and she landed on her back in the sand.

Picking up her sword, she charged at Deira again, screaming. (Critical fail, I'll let you handle the fail.)

(9 ) Madyson's robe was torn from her, leaving her in a long, sleeveless underdress. She was getting really worried, as her sister was almost out of clothes. She aimed her wand at Veira and cast a spell. (Critical success! Just going to take it from there.)

A spectral hand appeared next to Veira, and grabbed the back of her thong. It lifted and lifted until she was pulled up onto her toes, and pulled until her thong ripped, sending her tumbling to the sand.

(Robyn: bra, boots (that makes 5 and her boots are thigh-high), Madyson: bra, panties, underdress top, underdress bottom)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri May 10, 2019 6:14 am

((Heya. Should be able to continue later on tonight (I hope!) Got a bit busy wit work yesterday..!))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri May 10, 2019 7:48 pm

((i'll knock off Robyn's boots with the crit fail defense, then ^_^))

Deira was impressed with herself.

"Did you see that, sis!" she shouted, glancing down at her hand, astonished. "I'm amazing at that!" she continued, excited. When she looked over at Veira she saw her sister suspended on her tip-toes by her thong, her cute little butt clenched. Deira cringed in sympathy as Veira bounced onto the sand.

While she was busy being amazed by herself and distracted by her sister, Robyn had time to get up and charge her. She was not having a great run of it. Deira turned just in time to see her coming and decided to try out her new favorite spell some more. Holding out both hands with outstretched fingers, she cried out: "HyaaaaAAHH!"

Robyn was ready to dodge, expecting the attack, but this blast of force was much larger. The shimmering globe of energy was almost as wide as Robyn was tall, and when it crashed into her it knocked her right out of her boots. The viewing sphere briefly 'cut to' the comical image of the ranger's boots remaining upright in the sand. Robyn would be dimly aware of flying through the air again (although much higher this time) and being surprised that her bra survived that attack. All the same, she landed on her head in the sand and was buried about two to three feet. Her legs kicked as her ass quivered on the viewing sphere, drawing laughs and claps from the crowd. The ranger heard the dim sound, making sure to breathe carefully in the loosely-packed sand (was her ability to do that arena magic too?), and realized she was naked from the waist down to the whole audience! Her thighs clamped together to conceal her exposed pussy, getting even more laughs.

"Not bad! Teach me that one sis," Veira said. She had gotten up. Deira nodded at her knowingly.

The twin mages stood next to each other and held out their arms to clasp hands in a diamond shape. Bluish, crackling energy sparked around them, snaking over their bodies light lighting. An enormous ball of force the size of an elephant shimmered into existence around the two girls. With a sudden flicker, it shot out at Madyson.

(12 and 17 against Mistress Madyson)
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri May 10, 2019 8:56 pm

Robyn managed to push her hands against the ground enough to get her head out of the hole.  Things were going terribly, she was dressed, only in her bra, and that was wet...and cold.

Screaming, she ran at Deira, hoping to tackle her, and tear off her skirt.  (15)

(Critical fail and 15)
Madyson saw the force wave form, but getting out of the way wasn't her strong suit.  She tried to make a force shield to protect herself, but, to her surprise, found it wasn't strong enough.  At first, she stood firm as the wave of force washed over her.  But her dress didn't fare as well.  First, it tore between her legs, splitting up toward her crotch before the whole lower portion blew off.  Then, the rip continued, and the bodice flew away.

Reduced to a pair of pink panties with white bunnies on them and a pink bra, Madyson was blown back, landing on her well-padded backside at the other end of the arena.  She was dazed and dizzy, unable to attack before gaining her composure.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri May 10, 2019 9:36 pm

The Enchanted Twins clapped and giggled, bouncing up and down in place and forgetting their respective states of undress. Giving each other a high-five, neither of them noticed Robyn making another desperate tackle at Deira.

(13)

Robyn finally got hold of the half-elf, taking her to the ground in a small cloud of dust. The audience craned their heads to watch Deira frantically attempt to fight her off, flailing and clawing at anything she could get a hold of. Sharp nails raked at Robyn's chest as both sisters attempted to overpower the ranger suddenly. Robyn shoved Veira back easily and she hit her butt in the sand.

"Get off her you cow!" Veira shrieked defensively, scrambling back to her feet to charge in. Robyn was yanking her arm up triumphantly, a loud "shrrrIIIP" indicating she'd finally gotten the rest of Deira's dress off. As Robyn tossed the now useless garment aside, Deira shrieked in angry embarrassment and continued her clawing assault. Viera and Deira set upon her with a feline fervor as they yelled and clawed.

((12 and 9 against Robyn. If more than one attack succeeds, then the sisters will bind her wrists to her ankles with the remains of her bra))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri May 10, 2019 9:42 pm

((13, 14))
Although they called Robyn a cow, her athleticism was not to be denied. Rolling and swatting away their hands, she managed to keep them from getting a good enough old of her bra to remove it.

She grabbed at Deira's thong, ready to remove it from her. (critical fail!)

Madyson climbed to her feet. She was far away from the two girls now, but this wouldn't be a problem for them or for her. In fact, until Robyn dropped her bow, this whole contest could have been fought at range.

She concentrated on Deira's thong, in an attempt to teleport it. IF she succeeded, she'd drop it over Veira's head, making it herd for her to see until she removed it. (Critical success)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri May 10, 2019 10:15 pm

Robyn grabbed on to Deira's thong, but Veira desperately began tickling her underarms. Robyn couldn't help but shrink into a ball reflexively. While she was curled up, Deira grabbed her wrists, and Veira reached down to unhook her bra...

...just as Deira's still-warm underwear landed on her head. The sheer black garment obscured her vision just as she unclasped Robyn's top.

"Hyaaah!" she cried out, reacting comically by stumbling about with her hands outstretched. "A darkness spell, Deira!" Magical sparks shot out of her hands in a panic, possibly igniting nearby flammables!

(a very lucky 18 vs Madyson)

"It's my thong dummy! Watch it!" Deira cried out as she ducked under the torrent of hot white sparks. Worried that Robyn would get back in the fight, she figured she had to make sure she wasn't a problem.

Deira whispered a quick transmutation incantation, one that would soften the ground beneath the ranger just enough to let her sink in a few inches before hardening and trapping her in place.

(12)
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri May 10, 2019 10:34 pm

(18 )
Robyn jumped aside just before the ground softened. She had lost her bra, but at least she avoided whatever spell was being cast at her now. The viewing sphere zoomed in on her full, D breasts. She tried to cover up, but they had alreadsy been on display. It was up to Madyson now.

(12) Madyson saw the sparks coming, but, as usual, she was slow to move. Her bra was incinerated in the stray sparks, and her chubby breasts plopped out where the garment had held them in. "Ooooooh! I'm going to END this!" she shouted, casting a spell of her own. (15)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri May 10, 2019 10:48 pm

(I'm gonna have to call it a night fairly soon.  I'm having fun with these two, though ^_^ )

Deira stood up and prepared to respond to Madyson's next move, but found herself suddenly staring at Robyn's tits.

"Oh wow," she said with a quiet wonder, biting her lower lip.  When Madyson shouted her threat, she snapped to attention and glanced in her direction.  Eyes wide, she raised her hands and frantically recited a counterspell..!

(19 defense against whatever spell Madyson was whipping up there)

Veira finished stumbling about blindly long enough to pull Deira's thong off of her head.  She blinked and also immediately noticed the plump, jiggling breasts of their opponents.  Furrowing her brow and frowning, she had an odd little moment where she dourly regarded her own breasts.  Pouting for a moment, she decided ending this was the right idea as she let out a "hmph!" and looked at Deira for their next move.

The twins hadn't perfected their specialized, synchronized casting technique, but they were working on it.  This next one would require some tricky telekinesis.  Veira focused her energies into two little slicing, invisible blades aimed at the waistband of Madyson's cute little panties.  Deira was concentrating her telekinesis on the crotch of the garment, working on something a bit more insidious.  If successful, they'd stuff her panties up into her.  If only Deira succeeded, it would merely be uncomfortable.

(19 and 16
pretty silly rolling this match on my part.  Then again the half-elf twins may be a touch overpowered stat wise now that I think on it.)

Last edited by cerindclvr on Thu May 23, 2019 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat May 11, 2019 6:11 am

(8 )(13)
Too flustered to oppose their plan magically, Madyson offered her the best resistance she could muster, by grabbing onto her last garment and trying not to let it slip away.

But she wasn't counting on the mere slicing of the garment.
First on the right, then on the left, the stretched-out cotton panties split down the side, her dark bush and plump rear almost exploding out of the cotton bunny-print fabric.

The viewing sphere made it all too obvious that she had lost. It had been a very close competition, but, even with Robyn at her side, she had lost!
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun May 12, 2019 10:51 am

((so, I'm dealing with some flooding this weekend (house and car, ugh) so I -might- be able to get some proper posts in this evening. Not sure))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun May 12, 2019 1:04 pm

((That sucks, I hoep for the best possible results for you! Come back when you're ready, and don't sweat it.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue May 21, 2019 4:29 pm

The twins worked all of their will into the spells they were performing -- they could concentrate on little else at the moment and had all four hands projecting towards Madyson.  When the poor mage lost her grip on her underwear, it was due to the combination.  Veira's telekinetic slices made quick work of the waistband.  Deira's telekinesis was the one that would really cause problems for Madyson, though.  Her magic was focused on the crotch, and tugging up.

Madyson would feel a twinge of dread upon realizing what was happening.  She made a few final, desperate attempts to grab onto the sides, but alas.  With one swift telekinetic motion, Deira balled up the cute bunny print underwear balled and stuffed it inside Madyson's nethers.  The mage shot up to the tips of her toes and tried to reach down to free the garment as it wiggled its way between her pussy lips.

"W-wow!" Deira said, eyes wide, as the panties nearly disappeared.

"We did it!" Veira cheered, hopping in place and forgetting that they, too, were nearly naked.

"...and THE ENCHANTED TWINS BEAT THE ROWLEY TWINS!" Aloysius boomed triumphantly, fanning himself and looking far sweatier than usual.  "Let's hear a round of applause for the Veira and Deira!  And why not?  Let's hear some praise for our veterans, Madyson and Robyn!  I'm sure the sweet little Enchanted Twins' forfeit for them isn't too bad, seeing as it was a close match?"

"Anal!" Veira shouted excitedly.  Deira's eyes widened in shock, and she glanced at her sister, blinking.  Veira blushed.

"Err, wait, I take that back, I think," Veira said sheepishly.

"A moment, fair announcer?" Deira shouted up at the stands, as she huddled close to her sister and began to whisper conspiratorially...

((and whew. I think I'm back!  Most of the literal and figurative heavy lifting is done, so should be back with some consistency.  Thanks for waiting, all x_x
I have a forfeit or two I'm cooking up and deciding upon, I just wanted to give you a little chance to respond while I consider it.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed May 22, 2019 12:16 pm

(Glad you're back, hope things are getting straightened out for you.)

Madyson, with a disgusted face, reached between her legs and pulled out the balled-up cotton, which had more stuffed and merely filled her. She frowned at the now soaking, slimy material, and threw it aside. Only moments later did she remember how exposed she was. Blushing, she tried to hold her hands and arms strategically over her body. But neither her hands nor chubby arms were up to the task of covering such a body.

Robyn bowed her head. "Not again!" she groaned, clearly annoyed, but less body-conscious than her sister.
(fun info: Robyn is supposed to look like Katniss from the Hunger Games)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu May 23, 2019 7:43 pm

((I feel like I knew that. Hmm. I was wondering why she seemed so familiar. ^_^ I like her model a lot... and ugh, I keep doing the thing where I accidentally click off the page and lose several paragraphs of text. >_<
If an occasional post of mine seems less inspired, that may be why. Maybe I just feel rusty still. I'll have to look at times like this as an opportunity to improve on what I had written before!))

"We heard you two lose a lot," Veira stuck out her tongue at their denuded foes before looking up at Aloysius. "How long do we have them for?" she called up. Aloysius chuckled and placed a hand on his chest.

"Bless your hearts, girls, I guess you could say it's a common sense kind of limit," he said with a warm smile. "I like where your mind is, though!" he laughed.

The Enchanted Twins were huddled close to each other, their pale, mostly naked bodies shining in the sun. They nodded and giggled quietly and whispered conspiratorially while occasionally glancing over at Robyn and Madyson. Anyone who know they could communicate empathically with one another could tell that their indecision, at this point, was just for show.

"Okay, we've got it," Deira said decisively, trying to sound womanly and domineering. They twins turned their burning gazes towards the two women across from them. The faint of heart would feel a twinge of intimidation and dread welling up. Mostly people found the Enchanted Twins affectation of what they considered to be 'smouldering' and 'seductive' to be actually rather adorable.

With a little swish in their hips, and attempts to look cool and unconcerned about their practically nude state, Veira stood before Madyson and Deira stood before Robyn. Veira and Madyson were dressed about the same at this point, and only Deira's small tits were covered. The girls' faces were quite red with embarrassment, but at this range the Rowleys could tell from their dancing eyes they were quite excited. Deira was the first to bring up a shaking, uncertain hand to cup Robyn's right tit. Her grip was tentative, as if she'd never really done anything like it. The ranger could see Deira's chest rising and falling more rapidly as her lower lip hung open with a bit of awe. The half-elf's timid thumb eased in slow circles over Robyn's nipple, managing to make it stiffen up a bit. Her other hand drifted up to drag down the middle of Robyn's ample chest, caressing her stomach and teasing the area just below her belly button.

Veira giggled, sheepish and quiet, biting firmly on her lower lip as she looked Madyson up and down. She said nothing, merely went "hmm..." and turned Madyson brusquely by the shoulders such that she was facing away from her. The mage waited a tense moment as she could practically feel Veira's eyes boring into her backside. Finally, she felt a firm set of fingers grip her buttocks, squeezing and kneading the flesh.

"Well, folks, looks like the girls are getting the lay of the land, so to speak... How's the topography down there, Veira? Deira?" Aloysius' magically enhanced voice was loud, but casual.

"We're just getting started!" they barked up in perfect unison, almost irritated at the interruption.

"Enjoy your victory. Do not rush." the Queen spoke.

The audience quieted down to murmurs and whispers at the... imperative from their benevolent queen. Veira and Deira's molestations stopped for a moment, Veira with both hands locked on the mage's ass, and Deira gripping Robyn's breast so firmly that her nipple looked like it was trying to escape between the half elf's fingers. After a few moments of quiet, they responded.

"Y-yes your majesty!" they said, again in perfect unison, down to the stammer.

"Wh... who said you could toss this aside?" Veira was the first to continue, picking up Madyson's wadded-up panties off the ground. The garment was still moist, and, unfortunately, now had a bit of sand stuck to it. As if embittered, or perhaps just given license to be a touch more sadistic by inference, Veira yanked Madyson such that she turned around and faced the young half elf again. Veira was looking up with a renewed sense of dominance in her eyes, and it was with a slight smirk that she promptly stuffed the wet panties into Madyson's mouth. Deira watched with a heavy-lidded, almost glazed expression. Robyn noticed the dark-haired girl's thumb slowly start to rotate again in that teasing motion. She turned back to face her with a grin.

"You seem pretty, uhm, nice," she said quietly, awkwardly, to the ranger, no longer making eye contact. "So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry about what we're going to do?"

Without explaining much more of what she meant just yet, Deira leaned in close to Robyn's chest and sucked her now firm nipple into her lips. Her feathery licks seemed... way more skilled than one would expect, and her teeth occasionally clamped down on her juuust hard enough. Robyn glanced down to see Deira looking up into her eyes, almost sweetly, as if asking "is this okay?"

Veira, meanwhile, was not being as considerate. Having power over a woman didn't seem to do her morality any good. Madyson noticed her resentfully staring at her breasts.

"You weren't much good for us as a teacher... or a protector..." she muttered with quiet bitterness such that only Madyson could hear. The way her lip quivered in that moment, she looked hurt, vulnerable. This might be the mage's only chance to talk the girl out of doing something dramatic...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat May 25, 2019 3:04 pm

"Mmph rrrmphhttt ggggghhhhhh" the chubby mage responded. Veira, grabbing one of her pigtails with one hand, used the other to tear the panties from her mouth so she could talk.

"I, uh, never meant to harm you," Madyson said, weakly. "I'm not sure it mattered what you intended," Veira responded, in an almost contemplative, yet matter-of-fact tone, "Your bumbling incompetence got you in trouble at every turn. And WE suffered with you."

Deira, clearly in tune with Veira's thinking, bit down on Robyn's nipple just as the word "WE" was spoken. Robyn stood on her toes and let out a little whine of protest.

"I'm sorry you suffered, but...but..." Madyson started to protest.

"The only butt here is your big flabby ass. And before you're through, you'll know the meaning of suffering." Madyson looked on in fear, and even Deira stopped and stared at Veira. That was uncharacteristic of her, in fact, if it hadn't been said in her regular voice, her sister would have wondered if she had been possessed by an evil spirit. But Deira felt the anger welling up inside her sister, waiting for a proper channel of outlet.

Veira bent Madyson over, exposing her flabby backside to the crowd, and hit it with several hard, sadistic slaps that made the whole fleshy body tremble. "Stooooop," Madyson whined weakly. "After all you put us through, you have no right to ask me to stop. I haven't even started yet!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue May 28, 2019 12:53 pm

A single Enferian arena guard came slowly marching out from one of the portcullises, a pair of objects dangling from her grip. Madyson and Robyn couldn't quite make out what she was bringing over, not immediately, as they were busy being molested by the two half elves. Deira was positively torturing Robyn's nipples at this point, almost chewing on her nipples between vigorous sucks, and pinching and tugging on whichever one wasn't in between her teeth. Veira was rapidly spanking Madyson's cheeks in sequence, working her slender arm hard until dark pink circles appeared, picturesque, on either buttock.

The guard held out her arm, wordlessly, to the two twins. They paused what they were doing long enough to turn and smirk at each other, giving nervous little grins, as they reached out to take the strap on dildos from the guard. The leather thongs sported long, intimidating phalli of a cold, hard, glossy black material. Stepping into them with shaky legs, the half elf twins pulled the garments up and secured the tightening straps on either hip, adjusting the smooth, stony protrusions on the front until they felt... snug.

Deira gestured to Robyn for her to turn around with a single spinning finger. Veira walked up behind Madyson and prodded her buttocks with the tip of the cool shaft. She let it rub between her cheeks and glide down to her womanhood, where the rubbed the length of it along her slit. Madyson heard a little girlish giggle escape from Veira's lips.

"That's... that's interesting," she cooed, shivering as she manipulated the prosthetic manhood.

Deira watched Robyn turn around with a little bite of her lower lip. When she was facing away fully, Deira placed one hand around her waist on her lower abdomen, and placed the other between the ranger's shoulder blades. Pushing her forward at the waist, she bent Robyn over until she had to place her hands on the sand to prevent falling over. The ranger felt Deira's small hands on her inner thighs, spreading them apart lasciviously. Deira stepped aside to give the crowd a look at her glistening pussy, which promptly appeared on the viewing sphere. Deira smoothed her hands up the back of Robyn's thighs, gripping her ass next and squeezing her cheeks apart to stretch her asshole open. The audience let out hollers of approval as Deira held her like this for a few agonizing moments.

"You're really enjoying this! Good, then, I don't feel as bad about this..." Deira said, positioning herself behind Robyn and wiggling the tip of the phallus against her cunny. Robyn gasped as Deira clumsily thrust the large strap on shaft into her pussy, the cold length of marble-like material filling her up and stretching her out. Deira gasped, too, and her eyes went wide.

"Ohmygosh," she breathed quietly. "I-I can feel it..!" she blinked. "Some magic..!" she giggled, playfully elated as she began to thrust her hips slowly.

"Yep," Veira chirped quietly, still teasing Madyson's pussy with the tip of her new toy; she'd figured this out pretty early on and had been taking things a bit more slowly. The head of the strap on was glistening wet with the mage's fluids -- she'd be thankful for this, as she felt the hard knob press against her asshole suddenly. Veira's small but firmly-gripping hands grabbed down on Madyson's ample hips, then, as she thrust her small, round hips forward. Madyson cried out and squirmed as Veira groaned and drove the shaft a few inches into her ass, slowly.

"Oh my," Veira cooed, still struggling with a squirming Madyson as she kept the marble cock embedded in her ass. "Should I tie her up, Deira?"

Deira was sighing contentedly as she rhythmically worked her hips back and forth, slowly loosening Robyn up and gently caressing her ass.

"Hmm? Huh? Whatever," she said distractedly, her eyes drifting shut and her mouth hanging open, as she continued to fuck Robyn in that awkward, humiliating position.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next