Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prison Break!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Prison Break! Empty Prison Break!

Post by Phantompen Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:51 pm

The Enferian prison wasn't a place a woman wanted to find herself. Very little dignity was afforded to prisoners, and the living conditions of the cells left a great deal to be desired. The exact reason for the infamous Grey Witch and her apparent rival, the sorceress Raine, both being incarcerated were unknown. Whatever the reason, circumstances had seen fit to force the two women to work together to escape rather than endure the discomforts of prison life.

Bare feet slapped across rough stone floors as the two women in question raced down one of the halls of the labyrinthine prison. Even guards that had worked in the prison for years often needed a map, designed to be a nightmare to navigate specifically to discourage escape attempts like the one in progress. The two magic users had managed to slip away from their guards and make a break for freedom, but the circumstances of their escape weren't sitting well with at least one of them.

"Would you care to explain to me..." Raine muttered as she followed behind Christie. Her speed was somewhat hampered by her arms awkwardly crossed across her naked form. "Why did you think it was a good idea to launch our escape BEFORE the guards gave us something to wear?!"

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Prison Break! Empty Re: Prison Break!

Post by cerindclvr Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:40 pm

The Grey Witch crept swiftly ahead of Raine, occasionally tossing a glance behind her to make sure she was keeping up. Or maybe just to check out her naked body in that cute pose. It did seem a little ridiculous. Their postures, and the situation, that is.

Christie was indeed nude also. Despite what she thought of Raine's silly attempt to move and cover herself, she found that she'd kept a hand clamped down over her chest and over her bare womanhood from behind. With her arm in front of her crevice, Raine was treated to the mere sight of Christie's toned but big ass quivering with every step.

"Excellent question, lass," Christie whispered through her teeth, looking over her shoulder as she said it. Her dark, wavy blond locks framed her uncovered shoulders rather wonderfully, and even under these dismal conditions, her features were still picturesque.

"A lot of the time... places like these... they're very well protected... antimagic glyphs all over the place... no teleporting out..." she whispered, going completely silent every once in a while to pause and look around. "But... For prisoners like us, they have to take even more precautions. We may not have our magical foci right now, but we still have our talents, no..? We'll have to use them yet...

Anyways, they have these collars... once they get one on you... they say you can't use magic. Even someone like me would find it--"

Christie paused suddenly and stared down the long hall in front of her. It wasn't especially wide, maybe seven feet across at it's widest point, with an iron door at the far end. Intimidating stone statues of armored guards with halberds lined the sides in cramped little alcoves, with the torchlight casting ominous flickering shadows all around them.

Raine caught a moment later what Christie had tensed up for. Her senses must've been pretty acute, Raine thought, for the sound of approaching boot steps behind them was still rather faint. The light-footed pair of guards to whom the boots must've belonged would round the corner behind them any second now.

"Quick!" Christie turned, forgetting the hand over her chest for a moment to grab Raine by the shoulder and pull her to the side. The Grey Witch wasn't thinking too hard, she just acted, shoving Raine into the cramped space between the statue and the semicircle of an alcove. Without a moment to lose, Christie followed.

Her breath caught in her chest as she realized both she and Raine had to be directly behind the large, cold, polished stone figure of the sentinel in order to avoid notice. There was not a lot of space back there, but there wasn't time to come up with a better plan -- the guards would be in line of sight within seconds. Closing her eyes, Christie squeezed her smooth, naked body right up against Raine's as she wiggled out of sight of the oncoming patrol.

That door, Raine heard in her head. Christie's voice. The witch had opened her eyes and was looking into Raine's. For Christie, Raine thought, it must've taken a conscious effort to ignore the mingling of their bodies in the cold stone recess behind the statue. I think we need to follow this patrol through that door at the end of the hall, somehow.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:27 pm

Raine had plenty of problems in the confined space. Not only was the stone statue cold and hard against her bare skin, the tight quarters of the hiding place had forced herself and Christie into extremely intimate proximity. The statue wasn't wide enough for the two of them to hide behind it side-by-side, so they were in fact somewhat pressed into each other from the front. Keeping their footing had meant intertwining their legs, and it was everything Raine could do to ignore the warmth she felt against one of her thighs.

Listening to Christie's telepathic instructions, Raine nodded, turning her head as best she could to watch the door. Shadowing the guards when they went through the door would be tricky, but likely doable.

As the footsteps grew louder, both women could hear the guards conversing.

"Did you see the two they were putting through processing a bit ago?" one guard asked the other. "What I wouldn't give to be on search duty right now..."

"Careful." the other guard warned. "The blonde is the Grey Witch herself. Stick your fingers where she doesn't want 'em and you're liable to lose 'em."

"No shit? The Grey Witch? Now I really can't wait to see her in a cell." the first guard replied, seemingly unbothered by the warning, instead just letting out a slow whistle at her own thoughts.

The two continued to talk as they passed the statue hiding the two escapees. They reached the thick doors and pushed them open casually, not paying much attention to their surroundings. It would seem that things had been calm for so long that the two were lax in proper security measures.

Raine turned her eyes back to Christie, nodding to the blonde as if to say "Now's our chance!"

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:25 pm

Christie tensed, in complete silence, as she waited and observed the guards with Raine. The witch blushed a bit, recalling the mercifully brief but humiliating strip search she'd received earlier. Thank the gods there weren't more guards around when that happened. A blush washed over her pristine features as the memory surfaced, prompting a noticeable warmth from her entire body. Her lightly-furred sex shifted when she adjusted her weight from one foot to the other, her legs intertwined with Raine's, causing it to rub up against the redhead's thigh.

I cannot end up in a cell here! Raine heard in her head. Let's move, now.

Christie slid her body along Raine's as she squeezed out from behind the statue, their breasts rubbing together slowly as she extricated herself. All the running around her perhaps her anxiety had caused a light sheen of sweat to form on her body, mingling with her fellow sorceress'. As the pair of guards used a key to open the intimidating iron door, Christie padded up behind them on bare feet. Raine saw her hand open in a very specific gesture, a magical sign that would dampen sound. Her other hand worked and made a strange motion, imitating a bird's open beak with her fingers.

The two guards had walked through the door and were about to turn around to close it, when one of them looked up suddenly in the direction opposite the escaping prisoners sneaking around behind them.

"What is it?" one said.

"A bird, you didn't hear it? Sounded like a crow," whispered the guard who had looked up.

"Down here? You're losing it. A rat maybe," said the other guard, turning at last to lock the door behind her.

Fortunately, Raine and Christie had just slipped through behind them, tip-toeing as carefully as they could into the next area. It was a junction of sorts, a large square room with several possible exits. There was a door across from them behind a central pillar, and one to the left and right. Also torch lit, the perfectly cubical thirty-foot room was awash with flickering shadows and dark little corners. The main feature to the room was the large, ornate stone pillar standing in the middle. Easily five feet in diameter, the carved grey rock depicted chains and blades hovering around the intimidating images of Queen Syndra. The pillar, Raine thought, must've taken dozens of people weeks of work to carve up, and she noted that the deep etchings probably could be used as easy handholds for climbing. It went all the way up to the thirty foot ceiling, which was barely visible in the dim light.

A little wooden sign above each door indicated their purpose: "Evidence," "Block I-III," and "Administration." The door behind them had a sign reading "Block IV-VI". I doubt we can even trust these signs, but if we can, I bet our things will be in Evidence by already.

The guards they'd followed in walked up and slowly made their way around the pillar in the middle of the room, walking around the right side in a pair. Raine took note of this. The two then paused by the door directly opposite the mages, marked "Block I-III", and seemed to be waiting quietly for something.

The two mages crept up and stopped behind the pillar, peeking out around the right side of it to keep an eye on the two women and make sure they weren't moving. Once again the two mages found their bodies in uncomfortably close proximity as they studied the two guards. What were they waiting for?

Christie and Raine's hearts jumped in their chest as the door to the left creaked open with a rusty squeak. Another pair of guards seemed to be coming from that left door, "Evidence." One of them held a ring of keys and the other idly slapped a baton into her open palm. The first pair of guards waiting by the "Block I-III" door nodded across the room to their co-workers.

Shite. Christie's voice hissed in Raine's head. They might come around our side of the pillar. Think fast, or we're going to have to take on four guards in the nude.

Indeed, this new patrol carefully locked the evidence hall door behind them and looked as if they were about to make their way across the room. Raine had about thirty seconds to come up with a plan that would keep them out of line of sight, and she knew that most of her conventional magic was dampened in this place -- it would have to be little magic tricks or good old fashioned sneaking and patience while they were in the Enferia prison. It was just her and Christie, naked, pressed up against the 30 foot tall stone pillar that went all the way up to the ceiling. Indeed, there may only be one direction in which they could go to avoid being seen...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:21 pm

((I've been out with the flu, and it seems like you've been busy, so I'll make a little post here again if that's fine, since I might not be around for another few days and I'd like to get a post in while I can. Hope you can come back soon! xD))

Damn it, Raine heard in her head. This is going to be risky, but we don't have much choice. Can you fly here? I can't. Raine shook her head. This had occurred to her earlier to try, but it hadn't worked -- magic was truly dampened in this place, and she was completely tool-less. Raine looked at Christie, her back against the column in the middle of the room, hands pressed against her breasts and over her crotch. Well? Raine responded telepathically.

Ok, we have to do this now. Don't ask questions. Start climbing this thing.

Sure enough, the two guards that had just entered the room finished locking the door and began to make their way across. The pillar was only wide enough for the sorceresses to stay out of line of sight if they moved single-file, so when Christie took Raine's shoulders and pushed her against the column, chest-first, she was pressed there right behind her.

Start climbing! Christie whispered telepathically in a hiss. Raine blushed at the thought of trying to climb this thing, naked, with Christie just below her. Climb? Are you mad? Raine responded.

I'll help you, just go!! Christie suddenly reached down in a squat to grab Raine by the thighs and pick her up. The Grey Witch was surprisingly strong, even in this place. The red haired sorceress did her best not to let out a little squeal as Christie's face mashed into the small of her back, just above her butt, with her hands gripping around and touching the insides of her thighs. The magic-users awkwardly scrambled five feet up the column, with some difficulty. Neither of them would be considered expert climbers, but luckily the column was covered in convenient little footholds and handholds, so intricately was it carved.

The further up they could get, the better; the ceiling of the room was dark and shadowy, so even when the two guards passed beneath them, it was unlikely they'd be seen. It made Raine a little uncomfortable to consider that Christie would be climbing just below her, but there didn't seem to be many options...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:42 am

((Work and life have been a bit hectic, yeah. I'm not dead or disappeared again, just thrown for a bit of a loop. I'll be writing up a proper post when I can!))

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:26 am

((no worries, whenever is good for you..! just making sure I hadn't lost ya))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:28 pm

Raine had never been one for strenuous physical activity, but the adrenaline that came from the fear of getting caught helped to spur her up the pillar. The holds carved into the stone also proved invaluable in the climb, though the sorceress would have liked them to be a little bit closer together. As it was, she was forced to spread her legs wide to keep a grip as she climbed, meaning that Christie below her would have an explicit view of her intimate spots if she looked up. Seeing as the witch was also climbing, it was a foregone conclusion that she would be looking up.

Trying to ignore the fact that she was exposing herself so graphically to the woman she largely considered her rival, Raine continued to climb until she finally felt safe enough to stop. Perhaps somewhat ironically she finally felt comfortable stopping at a height equal to the carved image of Queen Syndra's face. Had this been a public setting and Raine were to be seen, she was fairly certain that straddling an image of the ruler with her intimates would be considered a crime.

With that thought musing in her mind, Raine risked a glance over her shoulder and below, curious to see how her blonde counterpart was doing with her climb.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:00 am

Raine certainly felt a bit self-conscious, posed there, legs spread with her mound practically resting on the carved image of Syndra's snout. The sorceress managed to get a firm handhold, however, getting comfortable enough to hazard a glance downward at her companion.

Christie was making her way up the column, well enough, pausing every few moments to make sure she had a good grip and that she wasn't about to climb up too far. Raine saw her glance down nervously at the patrolling guards, who were taking their sweet time, and had paused underneath them, at the base of the pillar. Christie hissed a silent curse to herself as she looked down at the pair, pulling herself up another foot or two out of caution. As it happened, she had managed to not take too many glances upwards at Raine's totally exposed sex. It might've been better if she had.

Being more focused on what was going on down below, the Grey Witch reached up and grabbed a handful of something fleshy. Her eyes widened, and she glanced up as she realized she'd grabbed Raine's ass quite by accident. The grip of her left hand slackened in a moment of shock, and with a cringe she reached up with it in a hurry, knowing the result wouldn't be... optimal.

The redhead above watched Christie with a grimace at the unfolding circumstances. Not looking, Christie had reached up with one hand and gotten a claw-like grip on her butt cheek. That hadn't been enough to make her slip or cry out, yet. When Christie realized what she'd done and went to move her off hand, she ended up reaching up and wrapping it around Raine's thigh from the top. The maneuver put Christie's face uncomfortably close to Raine's crotch from beneath.

Shitshitshit, came Christie's ineloquent telepathic stream of cursing when she realized what she'd done. The sorceress to whom she clung did her best to keep her legs in place, spread as they were, which might give Christie a chance to keep her footing. Hold on, I think I can get my grip again..! Christie pleaded, her hands feeling a little slippery on Raine's skin.

The two guards at the base of the pillar hadn't heard or noticed anything amiss, but they had paused there as if waiting or taking some kind of break. The other pair of guards waiting by the door, the first pair to enter the room, were waiting for something quietly as well. At this point it was up to Raine to hold her position or to come up with some sort of solution to the slippery predicament they were in, as Christie struggled to reestablish her grip on the pillar instead of Raine's butt and thigh.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:46 pm

Raine had to bite her lip to keep from crying out when Christie's hand clamped down on her backside. She could feel her cheeks flush red as the blonde's fingers sank into her flesh, and things weren't made too much better when the witch's hand switched to her thigh. Her sex twitched and quivered as Christie's breath tickled her sensitive skin. The sorceress buried her face against the stone pillar to try and keep her composure as she felt her entire body shudder. By some miracle, the redhead managed to keep her grip on the pillar, though she couldn't be certain how good of a grip Christie would be able to maintain. Especially not as she felt something warm trickle down her inner thigh.

Listen, either just grab on and commit to it, or... Raine telepathically snapped at Christie. Her thought stopped as she glanced down at her surroundings as she looked for something the witch could use to avoid giving both of them away to the guards below. Er... try to leap into one of the statue's hands! Or one of the weapons around her!

The stone image of Queen Syndra's hands were indeed outstretched, palms flat in a gesture of giving or perhaps magical display. They didn't look too comfortable, and the way the fingers were positioned might make finding a decent spot troublesome, but the stone would certainly be strong enough to support a woman's weight. The weapons, meanwhile, were a tiny bit closer, but also awkwardly shaped and sized to get a good grip.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:19 pm

((ok, I have bounced back from the flu and am ready to continue..! ))
Christie bit her lip, the exertions causing a continued sheen of sweat to glaze her statuesque body, which trembled as she struggled for purchase on the pillar.  When Raine suggested she "grab on and commit to it," Christie very nearly considered throwing her arms around Raine's waist and just hanging on.  Raine felt a hand attempt to get a better grip on her thigh, rubbing uncomfortably close to her crotch -- Christie would've no doubt noticed some of the moisture.  Surely, the Grey Witch would assume it was sweat...

The hands?! Christie thought back and glanced to either side.  The outstretched hands did look sturdy, but they were a bit higher up than she would've liked.  The weapons seemed like a safer bet, for now.  The hands are too far up, lemme just... and she paused as she glanced down to see if she could get one foot onto the haft of a flat, stone axe blade carved into the pillar.

The witch's legs trembled as she readjusted herself on the tiny footholds she was using.  Just two simple movements and it's done... she reassured Raine as one hand reluctantly slid from around her thigh to grip the pillar.  Okay, almost got it...

And the foothold was too small.  Christie tried to keep her toes dug in to the part where the haft of the axe ran along the pillar, but she realized that shifting all of her weight to that one foot was going to make her fall.

"eep..!" came a near-whispered grunt of dismay and exertion. Sorry... Raine heard in her head as Christie reestablished her grip on the redhead's thighs.  Hold tight..! there was panic in the Grey Witch's mental voice as she did her best to make a sudden jump to the hands.

Raine held on for dear life as she felt Christie's weight pulling on her thighs for half a second, but felt relief immediately after, as if Christie had gotten her feet onto the outstretched palms of the carving of Syndra.  The Grey Witch below her must have her legs spread wide open now, Raine imagined, to keep one foot on either of the hands.  Unfortunately, Christie's hands were still on Raine's hips, unable to find a convenient handhold.  And her hands were a little slippery now.

Shit, shit, I'm slipping, came Christie's brief, panicked warning. Raine was about to act or make a suggestion when she felt a sudden... sensation between her legs.  She felt soft skin and Christie's lustrous curls against her backside, and a barely audible whine from Christie.  The warm sensation was Christie's face, awkwardly wedged between Raine's thighs as she attempted to avoid falling.  The witch's arms were hooked around Raine's hips, but in this position she wasn't putting nearly as much weight on the sorceress.

I'm... sorry. came the numb, sheepish telepathic message from Christie.  Raine gripped tightly to the pillar in shock, doing her best not to fall herself, and a brief glance over her shoulder confirmed what she'd felt.  Christie's face was pressed up against her sex in an embarrassed-looking cringe; Raine could barely see more than Christie's blond mane tickling her ass at this point, and her legs spread out awkwardly to either side to keep feet on the hands of the statue.

One of the guards looked around.

"Hear something?"

"Nope."

"What in the damn hells is taking C patrol so long to get here?"

"I know, I'm ready for some relief as well."

"Well, anyways, I'm going to the arena this weekend if you want to come with.  I heard the Queen's got something special planned for a pair of half elf twins."

The guards continued to chatter quietly, which made any little grunts or sounds of exertion from above go unnoticed.  That was really the only good thing about what was happening.  Christie's muffled breaths tickled Raine's nethers something fierce, and that was when her face wasn't directly pressed against her crotch.

With any luck, the relieving patrol would arrive any minute now to reduce the guard presence in the room.  Aaaaany minute now...

((Damn that was difficult to write, haha, and probably confusing.  Lemme know if you need clarity on whats going on.
I have another few sexy 'rooms' or situations planned for this dungeon, but I was having fun with this one, hehe.  Feel free to resolve this scenario if its getting boring or foregone.  If you have an idea for the next challenge or situation, I'll slip more into passive mode.  I'd like to roll with some of your punches, actually. xD ))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:23 am

Raine had to bite her lip to keep from crying out. With Christie's face so close to her sex, that wasn't exactly an easy feat. With her eyes closed and her face pressed tightly against the pillar she tried to focus on anything but the inviting warmth of the blonde's skin against her own, and more importantly tried to will her nethers to stop tingling. If she didn't do something soon then things were about to get a lot more embarrassing for the sorceress.

Chancing a look over her shoulder once again, she considered the hands she had suggested Christie use for safety earlier. She was higher up, and getting from her spot to one of them seemed doable. The growing ache in Raine's arms also made it clear that she wouldn't be able to hold on like this for too much longer.

Hold on tight. I'm about to try something... daring. Raine warned Christie. Without waiting to give Christie a chance to ask what she meant, the redhead judged the necessary angle, gathered her strength, and shoved off of the pillar. With any luck she'd land safely in the palm of Syndra's stone hand. What she hadn't given too much time to consider was what the landing would do to the duo and their odd positioning to each other.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:41 am

((Just trying to picture it and make sure we're on the same page... how big are you thinking the hands are? And are they coming out of the pillar, so to speak? I think I have an idea but I want to be sure so I don't mess things up. If you'd like to just surprise me and describe how Raine lands, that could be exciting too...))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:58 am

((I figured, judging by the height and apparent scale of this statue, that they're decently sized. And yeah, the hands are kind of in front of the rest of the statue, like, say, someone holding a tray, only probably more regal.))

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:51 pm

((Heya. Sorry, been super busy. Gonna post later or tomorrow))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:35 pm

Christie's eyes went wide as she looked up, wondering what Raine might be up to. She instantly caught a face-full of her crotch as it rubbed across her face with the sorceress' sudden movement.

"Mmph!" came her muffled cry of alarm, too quiet for the guards below to hear, as Raine pushed off the pillar, briefly resting her nethers on Christie's visage. Her own hands began to slip.

Eep! Raine heard in her head as Christie did her best to push off of the pillar with her legs, less than a second later. Raine landed safely on all fours, turning just in time to see a flailing Christie headed in her direction.

"Oomph!" Raine grunted, doing her best to cover her mouth, as Christie landed atop her. The two of them managed to stay on top of the outstretched palm, though they found they were laying on top each other. Raine twisted about to prevent from having her chest and knees mashed against the large stone hand. One of the guards passing below the two looked up, brow quirked, as if she suspected she'd heard the commotion above. Christie blinked and found her face within inches of Raine's, and she slid her thigh upward to prevent her foot from sticking out over the side. The blond witch held her breath, though she had to break Raine's gaze after a few moments; they were in yet another awkward position, and Christie had just slid her silky thigh up between the sorceress' legs. Stiff nipples rubbed across sweaty skin, and milky breasts pressed against each other as the two mages did their best to remain motionless. Raine distinctly noted the feeling of Christie's soft bush gently ground against her hip...

Well, uhm... at least it looks like they'll be out of the room, soon enough... she offered, looking back into Raine's eyes briefly.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Yeah. That's good news. Raine agreed as she worked to control her breathing. You're going to have to keep an eye on them. I can't twist myself around to look down without making things more awkward.

Christie could likely feel Raine's heart thumping frantically inside her chest, pressed together as their chests were. Her body shifted slightly ever few moments as she tried to ignore the discomfort of the stone palm the duo hid upon. This shifting had the unintended effect of sliding her own thigh against Christie's sex and her pebbled nipples dragging along the blonde's own breasts. Beside these sensitive spots, Raine was distracted by Christie's golden locks tickling against her face and pooling around her shoulders.

Don't think about it. Ignore it. Don't think about her soft skin, her toned form, hells, even the way she smells. Raine thought to herself. Her eyes went wide as her thoughts passed through her head. Wait, did I just send that thought?! she thought frantically, looking up at Christie in sudden fear.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu May 02, 2019 4:56 pm

((re-reading this at present to remember where we were and to make a little post..! I have a good idea or three to continue with))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu May 02, 2019 4:56 pm

((Lovely! Happy to hear it!))

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu May 02, 2019 5:18 pm

Christie's hawkish gaze and strange, gold-grey hued eyes followed the patrol below as Raine made her telepathic blunder. The Grey Witch didn't seem to 'hear' it at first -- her visage remained intent as she watched the guards below. Raine was allowed to steady her breath and feel some relief in that minute or so of silence.

"Ah, thank the gods," one of the guards griped as the sounds of armor approached. The jingling of keys was next, followed by the creaking of old metal as the door to the hall marked "Evidence" opened up.

"Everything good?" the pair of magic-users heard a guard ask.

"Everything except your punctuality," said one guard stonily, drawing some quiet chuckles from the others. Raine and Christie both canted their heads towards the sound and nodded to each other knowingly -- it was about time to make their move. They couldn't see exactly what was transpiring on the other side of the pillar, but they gathered that two guards were making their way towards the now open door.

"You smell pretty good too." came the quiet telepathic response. Christie turned her head to smirk at Raine, then, and winked. "I think I can turn us invisible -- it's gonna take some power though, k?" Christie's eyes closed and Raine could sense the channeling of magical energy. The Grey Witch's brow furrowed and her breathing deepened, and, surely, Raine noticed the tangible throb of the wards of the prison quietly fighting Christie's attempted spell...

Then, Christie disappeared. Raine knew the spell worked immediately, of course -- the Grey Witch's weight was still atop her. Looking down, she also couldn't see herself.

Just as Raine was about to say something or feel some amazement, she felt the body of the Grey Witch go nearly limp.

It...worked... damn. Raine heard in her head, from a dazed Christie. The wards... I need a second... gonna be weak for a bit... came more staggered thoughts. So that's the way it was -- certain types of magic didn't work at all... and some types of magic would be dampened. It was probably that some magic would work altogether just fine, especially if you were a powerful mage. That would explain a lot.

It won't last long... just get us down and to that door. I can move I think... Christie tried to slowly push up off the stone hand on which they were hiding, and weakly managed to get to all fours with some effort. She looked drained, for the moment, and their window of opportunity was going to close unless Raine could get them to that door! Whatever her plan, the sorceress would be helping to keep Christie on her feet...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu May 02, 2019 5:30 pm

Raine was glad that her invisibility hid her blush when Christie commented on her slip-up. Still, she knew how intense it must have been from the burning heat in her cheeks. This wasn't helped any when Christie all but collapsed on top of her, but the sorceress managed to keep her head clear long enough to come up with a plan. Or at least something resembling a plan.

This might hurt. Raine commented, grabbing Christie's shoulders and rolling over and off the stone statue's hand with the Grey Witch in tow. A quick incantation and far more effort than she'd normally need saw Raine and Christie's descent slowed, hitting the floor as harmlessly as if they were in the arena. Though the sudden stop and physical fatigue did see Raine collapse on top of Christie briefly upon landing.

Knowing that time was of the essence, Raine quickly scrambled to her wobbly feet. One of her hands had moved from Christie's shoulder to her wrist, dragging the blonde along to help the drained Witch along. Whether or not Christie actually got a chance to get to her feet was her own problem in Raine's mind. She just had to focus on getting the both of them through that door. Then just hope that the building was straightforward from there...

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu May 02, 2019 5:51 pm

Due to the feather-like falling of the pair of mages, they hit the ground with little fuss or noise. If anything, being temporarily lightened made it easier for the Grey Witch to stay on her feet, and Raine was able to virtually drag her in the direction of the door.

Barely a few feet ahead of the guards walking in that direction, Raine and Christie quietly slipped through the open door and past a waiting pair of guards. The redhead would more notice the surreal experience of walking past someone who doesn't realize you're there -- the blank expressions on the guards as they waited gave her some relief.

The next area was a simple enough hallway that turned to the right a stone's throw away. Two guards were slowly following, unaware. They shut the metal door behind themselves as they changed places with the other two guards, turned, and continued to walk down the hall, forcing the invisible duo to keep moving.

As Raine was about to guide Christie a safe distance, the magic that was keeping her light on her feet faded, and the witch tripped weakly. She was going to hit the ground. Instinct told Raine that any sudden noise or commotion even at this range would draw attention, so she threw her hands out.

Raine's heart raced as she caught the witch, rather awkwardly, under her breasts. Thankfully, there was enough flesh there for Christie not to slip right through her hands, but it wasn't exactly the best place to grip someone to keep them upright. Raine couldn't see Christie's eyes flutter shut. She could, however, hear her gentle gasp, followed by an oh-so-quiet groan from her barely open lips. The witch sounded sleepy... how long would she be debilitated like this? And how long would this invisibility last? Whatever the case, the redhead had to keep them moving at least a little while longer -- the idle pair of guards were moseying down the narrow hall even as Raine's mind raced.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu May 02, 2019 6:02 pm

Damn! Raine cried out, partly in response to the situation, and perhaps partly due to the feeling of what she was holding. She had to get both of them out of this hallway before Christie's spell faded or the guards caught up!

Trying to carry Christie as well as her own tired body wouldn't be anywhere near fast enough to stay ahead of the guards for long. The hallway was narrow and offered nowhere to hide or rest, either. The only saving grace that Raine spotted was an unassuming door to the side. In a seeming twist of what the duo's luck had been so far, the door was already open a crack, allowing Raine to push it open with her rear as she dragged Christie along with her into the room. The hinges creaked quietly, masked by the guards' own footsteps, and Raine didn't risk pushing the door shut and drawing attention to them.

As soon as the pair crossed the threshold, Raine pulled herself and Christie up against the wall and slid down to a sitting position. With her adrenaline pumping and the only goal on her mind being to get out of sight of the guards, Raine hadn't even taken the time to see what kind of room she'd just taken herself and her escape partner into.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu May 02, 2019 6:17 pm

Raine turned to see what must have been something like an evidence processing room.  A bookish woman with large circular glasses, black hair in a bun, and scholarly robes was writing something in a large tome behind a desk by candlelight.  A fit guard of average height was noisily crunching on an apple as she sifted through some things, her back to the door.  In the middle of the room, where the one guard was standing, was a long table with a few distinct piles of equipment on it.  Raine immediately noticed that one pile amounted to some sandals, a bundle of white gauze, and a strange pair of leather bracers with thin blades mounted on the back.  The next pile over was a familiar bundle of blue cloth -- her stuff!

Raine barely had time to register accomplishment when she heard the bookish woman say, without looking up, "Close that door, will you?"  The guard nodded, turned, and wordlessly moved to the ajar portal.  Raine grimaced with exertion as she managed to drag the stirring woman into a corner and out of the guard's walking path.  Flesh jiggled beneath her hands and Christie was beginning to moan and mutter a little... The witch was murmuring, rather incoherently, but at least quietly.

"What's that?" the bookish woman said, finally looking up.  Her voice was a touch nasal and challenging.  She raised a single finger and pointed it at the guard as if it were a weapon.  "I thought we discussed what would happen if there was any more insubordination!"  A tiny crackle of magical electricity snaked around her finger for emphasis. It occurred to Raine that she might have some sort of arcane key or other 'attunement' device that let her spells work in this place..! With a quiet a grunt as she could manage, she shifted the witch's weight and slid her arms up under hers, to wrap around her waist. The sweat was making her slippery, and her thick curls tickled the sorceress' nose as her head lolled.  The guard raised a deferential hand, gesturing sheepishly.

"I didn't say nothin," she said in a surprisingly demure voice.  Raine took the opportunity to telepathically hush Christie and clamp a hand over her mouth.  The guard closed the door.  Just outside, the pair of guards that had been right behind Christie and Raine passed, quietly chatting.  The guard and the robed woman looked at each other knowingly.

"D patrol never shuts up, do they?" the bookish woman asked rhetorically, shaking her head, and they both went back to work.

Rained allowed herself a slow breath of relief as the guard right in front of them moved back to the middle of the room.  The invisibility could drop any minute..!  But at least Christie seemed to be coming to.  Raine could feel her attempting to murmur into her hand, like someone slowly waking up from a dream, and shaking her head gently.

((edit: added some lascivious detail and a narrative hook. I'll let you decide when the spell drops.))

Last edited by cerindclvr on Thu May 02, 2019 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu May 02, 2019 6:28 pm

Christie, talk with your brain, girl! Raine pleaded mentally. Right now we need a plan. If you can't tell me how much longer our invisibility will last, I need an idea for a distraction. If we can get them both looking away from our stuff, I can try to grab at least some of it.

Raine looked around the room as she communicated her plan, or rather lack thereof, to Christie. Something to throw, or knock over, or really anything would be welcome right about now. That being said, Raine wasn't putting the idea of using Christie herself as a distraction completely off the table. It might even be a good enough distraction to get the drop on the guard or the woman and take them out before raising any alarms.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next