Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nelvina the Paladin

2 posters

Go down

Nelvina the Paladin Empty Nelvina the Paladin

Post by splotch Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:19 pm

Trained to harness divine power, Nelvina was a Paladin, harnessing both physical skill and extreme strength to combat the forces of darkness and evil. With her gleaming white armor, immaculate beauty, powerful body and harnessed divine channeling, she's a powerful fighter and caster to boot.

Recently her religious order had come under attack. Not physically, but financially. Their taxes had been raised by the Queen, and they simply could not pay. As payment the Queen took one of their finest fighters, Nelvina, to fight for her amusement in the arena. Nelvina is an innocent and fairly niave person, who sees everything purely in terms of good and evil, and thinks little of base desires. So, she's totally in over her head here in the Enferia arena!

Appearance- Nelvina is a tall human, standing a 5'11". She's devoted her body to her cause, and is shockingly well muscled and fit, while still maintaining an obvious femininity. She has B cup breasts, narrow hips and a shocking bulging and firm buttocks. She is a brunette with a cute smile and big lips

Outfit and weapons- Nelvina wears shoulder pads, a chest plate and leg guards. Her arms are bare to the elbow, with gauntlets over her hands to help fend off hits and aid in attacks. Under this armor she has a simple small tunic and boots, then bloomers and nothing else, confident her chest armor will keep her chest well concealed.
Her only weapon is a large heavy mace which she is strong enough to wield with one hand or two.

Powers and Skills-
Holy Patron- if Nelvina passes a wisdom roll to identify her enemy as evil, she gains +1 to all attack rolls against them.

Divine Light-If she succeeds at a dc 15 wisdom roll, her enemy is blinded by a flash of light, and for the next round can only act defensively.

Holy fire- Nelvina can harness divine energy, eihter to give her weapon a +1 to attacks for a few rounds, or shoot it as a beam of flaming energy from her mace for a perception ranged attack

Flaws-
Divine judgment- Nelvina's powers are based on her purity and fealty to her goddess, Lathira the warrior saint. Therefore, she looses power if she acts with sin, either real or imagined. So basically, if Nelvina thinks she's been naughty, she looses power. To her puritanical code this includes lewd thoughts, cruelty, perversion, public nudity, and just about everything else the arena is all about.

For impure thought or act, Nelvina gets a -1 to all her rolls. With the next one, she gets a -2. These continue to stack, though a successful wisdom roll will allow her to shrug off one penalty and justify her behavior.
I'm also imagining she looses muscle mass, size and strength with each of these impure acts.

Physical Stats:
Strength-10
Dexterity- 8
Constitution- 10
Speed- 2

Mental Stats:
Wisdom- 8
Intelligence- 4
Perception- 3
Charisma- 7
'

Last edited by splotch on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

splotch

Back to top Go down

Nelvina the Paladin Empty Re: Nelvina the Paladin

Post by splotch Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:26 pm

Nelvina the Paladin Natasha-AugheyNelvina the Paladin 795595438929756160Nelvina the Paladin 9l8dOLSNelvina the Paladin 589288244Nelvina the Paladin Natasha-aughey-1482738538lc4p8

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:26 pm

I was imagining her looking like fitness model Natasha Aughey

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:17 pm

when you say tunic, do you mean it covers the top of her thighs but she shows some leg down to the greaves?  Also, what color should it be?  Also, are bloomers ruffly panties in this case, or calf-length Victorian undies? And does she just get skinny when she loses muscle mass, or chubby?
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:41 am

Here's what I got: Nelvina the Paladin Nelvina001_by_myds6-dc4iaih

Nelvina the Paladin Nelvina002_by_myds6-dc4ialv

I didn't think I'd like this character from the description, but I got down to your model and was surprised how hot she was! I think this looks a lot like her.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:01 am

NICE! Yeah, she's got a look for sure.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:02 pm

your pics look great by the way. Excited to use her in something.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:06 pm

Thanks! I'll try to get around to the other one soon. I'm behind on renders for both here and my patreon.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:15 pm

"when you say tunic, do you mean it covers the top of her thighs but she shows some leg down to the greaves? Also, what color should it be? Also, are bloomers ruffly panties in this case, or calf-length Victorian undies? And does she just get skinny when she loses muscle mass, or chubby?"

I'm cool with whatever you want to render!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri May 04, 2018 3:19 pm

splotch wrote:"when you say tunic, do you mean it covers the top of her thighs but she shows some leg down to the greaves?  Also, what color should it be?  Also, are bloomers ruffly panties in this case, or calf-length Victorian undies? And does she just get skinny when she loses muscle mass, or chubby?"

I'm cool with whatever you want to render!

Actually, her getting chubbier sounds good! And, I like the ruffled panties idea Laughing

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:15 am

It occurs to me that, being a do-gooder, she might willingly ally with the Fox or be assigned, but if Paladins are lawful good, its going to present an issue joining up with a rogue to go after a queen, even if she's a rotten queen. I think the ensuing moral dilemma could be hilarious.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:02 am

Yeah, I'm thinking intelligence checks for her rivals to see if they can figure out her weakness once she starts to loose steam.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:40 pm

Like, if they catch on to what her weakness is, they can try to shame her into loosing more powers.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down