Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY!

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 5 Empty Re: EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY!

Post by splotch Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:46 am

The Duchess had given up on Raine in disgust. Raine had collapsed on the floor giggling, moaning and rubbing her red sore butt, and writhing. The Duchess gave Zenzi's antics a knod of approval, then moved on to Iris. The Duchess, beginning to enjoy her work, ran the riding crop along Iris's bare butt before she raised it back and began spanking...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Zaleria and the Fox were able to turn their heads enough to watch the show...they had forgotten about their predicament as smiles creeped across their faces, watching Zoraida get her comeuppance.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:19 pm

(Keep going Percolator! Loving your creative punishments!)

Iris's large backside was soon lined with whip slashes. She was pouring sweat, her body quivering with each impact. The crowd laughed, catch glimpses of her crotch peaking between her bare thighs. The Duchess, leaving a trail of whimpering women, moved on to Feather. She sneered at Feather's mud clad little booty. Then she began whipping it, sending mud flying with every impact. The Duchess blocked her face to avoid being hit by flying mud. Every impact took off some mud, exposing more white flesh lined with red streaks...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:06 am

Zenzi now turn her attention to the Fox "You're the next Darling ! Lets see what we can do for you !" Another tent appear around The Fox and Zenzi disappear inside (11) The same mixing noise of working and animal scream can be heard. When the tent disappear, we can see the fox bent over a wooden table, her butt blocked inside a wooden target and painted in red and white like the rest of the target.

A hand crossbow is fixed at a certain distance from ass-target and she automatically fired pellet in the target !

"Now how will be the next volunteer girl ?" Say Zenzi with a not so natural smile !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:08 am

Iris was sobbing lowly, makeup running down her face, but Feather let out little shrieks each time the lash connected with her backside, which seemed to satisfy the duchess, causing her to linger longer on the naughty fairy.

The Fox had gone from laughing at her corrupt monarch sitting on a cactus to shrieking as pellets pelted her backside, by far the fullest part of her figure. Her hands held onto her mask. At least she still had her anonymity.

Zaleria tried to hold in her laughter. Seeing both this upstart peasant and her horrible sister getting their comeuppance was too good. Maybe, she thought, if she stayed quiet, everyone would forget that she was there. After all, she'd already had quite a spanking. She smiled when she heard a bratty, imperious voice that might take the attention off of her.

"Release me and my mother this MINUTE you lowly peons! You have no idea who you're dealing with!" Florina screamed, stomping her feet. Her mother, mindful of their situation, was more circumspect. "Now, darling, settle down, you don't want to insult the nice duchess...and...um, jester?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Florina's outburst successfully distracted the Duchess. She left Feather, who was whimpering and dancing in place, pawing at her inflamed buttocks.

"I know you're not one of the serving wenches," The Duchess said as she approached the slightly fearful yet still defiant Florina. "But, I can see by your attitude and attire you're another manner-less girl in need of a lesson!"

With that she spun Florina around by her hair, pushed her head down until it was even with her waist, and began spanking her, more aggressively then any of the others. Those who had not been spanked winced at Florina's cries.

"Leave her be!" Flroina's mother demanded. The Duchess rasped her knuckles, then returned to whipping Florina.

"Clown, perhaps you can deal with this pesky hag?" Florina asked. "Whenever you're done with those idiotic sisters and that rebellious vagabond."

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:13 pm

Florina handled her spanking worst of all. She struggled, forcing the Duchess to grab her hair and pin her face against the wall. Then, with cold force the Duchess spanked her, far harder and longer then the others.

Florina was not accustomed to discipline, and was bawling after a single hit. After thirty? She was dancing in place, shaking her butt, writhing in misery. When the Duchess was done she collapsed into a pile, crying hysterically.

Her father the general, having finally calmed down, watched from the crowd. he shrugged, putting his arm on a stranger's shoulder.

"I guess she needed a little extra discipline!" He chuckled.

The Duchess moved on to Irlana. Raine, proudly determined, swore she wouldn't cry. For five strikes her pride held. But, on the sixth one, an outpouring of repressed emotion came out. Soon, she was blubbering helplessly, tears streaking her face. She felt shame at her own reaction, but couldn't seem to stop it!

Last edited by splotch on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:02 am

For Zaleria the wind has change and the table turned ! Zenzi was just reminded she forgot someone and that someone was the sister of Zoraida, Zaleria herself !
"Oh ! I nearly forgot you ! How airhead I can be sometime but, don't be afraid I remember you know ! you're the next on the list !"
Zenzi make a tent appear again around Zaleria (10) the noise come back before the tent disappear again.
Zaleria was strapped on her belly on a wooden bench, her butt in the air. A wheel with wooden paddle turn and spank the booty, sandglass was here too. When he was ended, the spanking stop, a pouch a ice descend on the butt, the sandglass is returned and the punishment begin again !
"Pfiu ! This was hard to create !" say Zenzi while eating a clown-muffin.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:40 pm

Zaleria bawled her eyes out.  She had had the worst day, from the spell of sexual desire her sister put on her, which made her want to leave the party to masturbate, to the whipping that she got at the hands of the duchess, which made her climax, to her sister pieing her in the face and creating a line of people to spank her, to this!  She bit her lip, as the pain for the spanking device, combined with the spell of lust from her sister made her orgasm yet again.  At least she could console herself that the Fox and her horrible sister were also getting the treatment this time.

"That looks like it really hurts!" said Robyn, looking around.  Madyson didn't even know which punishment she was talking about, and didn't care to know.  "Just shut up and maybe they won't get to us," she whispered through clenched teeth.  She was nude, covered in food, and had already been spanked to the point her butt still smarted.  She turned her head slightly.  Her big, pale butt was bright red already.  She worried that its size and brightness already made her a target.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:49 am

(accidentally put Raine in there twice. Changed my last post to make it Irlana)

Zaleria was near her breaking point. Repeated spankings and orgasms in public?! There was only so much one woman could take! She moaned as she felt another orgasm building.

"I can't, I can't.. Ouch! Not...again... ooohhh..." She moaned as the machine continued.

The Duchess pushed passed the general's wife, giving her a few swats on her lumpy backside. Apparently she had little interest in giving the elderly woman a similar beating. The general's wife rubbed her butt, turning to her daughter.

"Get up! You're embarrassing me!" She hissed. Florinna just beat her hands and feet on the ground, crying and flashing shocking shots of her hairy crotch. The general happened to be at the perfect angle to miss this, though he was enjoying the rest of the spectacle too much to notice.

The Duchess moved on to Robyn and Madyson. The last two, the sisters (I rolled to see if they'd go unnoticed, just their luck!) She came up to them.

"Stand and face each other." She commanded. When the didn't obey she used the whip to herd them into place, pressed body to body looking out at the crowd with whimpering shame. The duchess then proceeded to spank them. The sisters hugged each other, each blow forcing their crotches into each others. They moaned, squealed and gasped as they were beaten raw, forced to grind on each other!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:23 pm

"What ?" Said a unhappy Zenzi "It's already end ???? But I just begin the fun !!!! And I have eating a Clown-Muffin ! And I must.... go pee !" Zenzi cast a closet cabin (Critical fail)
While she was in the closet a Chinese laundry man come from nowhere and enter into the closet for existing just after while having the Zenzi Clothes.
The closet fall in piece leaving the clown-priestess in just socks green boyshort with yellow flower printed and the assorted bras. "Oup's I forgot to give my clothes to the laundry... " say a blushing Zenzi.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:15 pm

Irlana and Jessica sighed in relief. They had been missed. But who was that pampered noblewoman hiding behind them. Lady Analise was grinning, glad she hadn't been found. But suddenly, she noticed the Marquesa pointing at her.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:25 pm

(Added Irlana in a previous chapter as a correction, but we'll just say she's happy to have gotten off so easily)

"You forgot her!" Marquesa called to the Duchess, pointing towards lady Andalise. The Duchess rewarded her taddling with a quick whip to the boob, causing Marquesa to make a high pitch squeal and rub her sensitive mound.

"So I did," The Duchess said, moving towards Lady Andalise. Irlana, Jessica and the sneaky Veera all held their breath, but the wicked Duchess moved right past them. She stood before the exposed butt of Lady Andalise, who looked over her shoulder defiantly.

"I am a noble, not some peasant!" Lady Andalise spit. "I don't deserve such brash treatment!"

"I'll decide what you deserve," The Duchess spoke. "And you look like no noble to me. You look like a chubby, disobedient wench!" She cracked the riding crop so hard Lady Andalise fell into the wall, face and breasts squished to it. The Duchess pinned her with a heeled boot to the back, then went to work, crisscrossing her backside with red streaks. By the time she was done the Lady was crying like a belligerent child. The Duchess moved her boot and let her slide down the wall, crumpling in a pile.

"All done!" The Duchess said. "Now, you can go back to work. Only, you can't serve nobles with some of you naked, some of you clothed."

The nude women sighed with relief. They were going to get clothes!

"That's why you must all be naked!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:27 pm

As the women gasped in shock, clutching at what garments they still have, the guards moved in. Many of them were fighters and warriors, but they were naked and helpless now, standing against armored organized guards. There was some slight struggling, but the guard quickly tore off all the remaining clothes of every woman in the line. They were al fully nude, completely exposed! The only ones who didn't mind were those who were already butt naked. Now they weren't the only ones! But, even they still cringed, cupping their nude bodies. Some fit, some fat, some curvy, some flat. Any shape of woman you could want or imagine stood bare before the nobles, mostly cupping their bodies in shame.

"Now, get your serving trays and get back to work!" The Duchess commanded, striking the nearest woman, Lady Andalise in the butt to herd them into moving. They were given trays loaded with drinks, requiring both hands and making it impossible to cover. Then they were ushered amongst the nobles, fully exposed!

"Feel free to have your fun with them." The Duchess told the crowd. "Perhaps that will make up for their abysmal service." She turned to Zenzi.

"You're welcome to continue your revelries and enterainment." She said to the underwear clad clown. "The Queen may want your services for desert in a bit..."

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:52 pm

((Sorry if I've dropped the ball a little. Still interested, time is just a problem lately.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:43 am

(No worries? I leave every post open for a bit to give everyone a chance to add, but I can get to the end with minimal aid)

Ellia stumbled out in a daze. She was naked! Her whole body exposed as a tray of drinks was shoved in her hands. Her lip quivered as she walked out, bare body blowing in the breeze. She saw the leering faces of nobles, some she knew from her own time in court, and flushed bright red.

Suddenly, Penbrooke emerged before her. He took a drink as she stood stupified. He looked blatantly at her chest with an amused an lechourous smile.

"Ellia, I thought you a boy when I first saw you. Now, seeing you bare... I'm still not sure!" He laughed, his gaggle of noble friends laughing along. Ellia wished she had a hand free to cover her small chest. Why was Penbrooke of all others getting to see her secrets? It wasn't fair?!

A tall slender woman came next to Penbrooke.

"If you were wondering if she was a woman, let's find out." The woman, laughing, moved Ellia's tray aside. This revealed her furry crotch.

"Oh, she is a woman! But whatever happened to her breasts?"

Everyone laughed. Ellia stood helpless to defend herself. Finally, desperate, she resorted to begging.

"Please Penbrooke, if you ever cared for me, find me something to wear!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:19 am

Jessica grinned in spite of her nudity, she had managed to lay low and avoid another spanking. She balanced the tray carefully while she turned her head to look at her nude backside, not even still pink from the soft smacking she had gotten the soft hands of Iris. Irlana hadn't been so lucky.

For her part, Iris was a bit more upset about the situation. She heard little giggles as she walked by the nobles, and balancing the tray meant protecting herself from little pinches and slaps was impossible. "Oh, fat girl," called one of the nobles, beckoning to her, She blushed, but walked in the direction of the call, seething over the appellation.

If Iris thought the mockery she was subjected to was bad, she hadn't suffered one second of the ridicule affecting Madyson. The teenagers that had so harassed her before were following her around, making "moo" sounds, and occasionally pelting her sore backside with a cookie or piece of hard candy. One of them hit so hard, she spilled some of the drinks on her tray onto the particularly haughty-looking noblewoman she was serving. "You positively ponderous pachyderm! You'll pay for that." Madyson could only bite her lip and fear what would come next.

Sadly for her, Robyn was across the room, attending to a group of young men that had surrounded her. She held her full tray in front of her defensively, but couldn't protect her backside from the occasional swat.

Fiorina had been given a tray. She didn't know the first thing about serving. Her face was a mess of makeup, cake, and tears, and her tender rump was glowing red with pain. She was doing an even worse job serving than her unequal skill set for the job might have allowed her, partially because she was following Jessica, plotting her revenge.

The nobles avoided getting too close to Feather, smothered as she was in the smelly mud of the moat, but her appearance was a popular subject for ridicule. As she had fallen face-down in the mud, the back of her torso was still relatively clean, allowing her sore, nearly glowing-red backside to be seen. The contrast was striking, and never failed to draw laughter. In her mind, she was murdering every person who chuckled, but in reality, all her tricks had been spent. She had no more fairy dust, and wouldn't be able to transform again for nearly an entire day. She was stuck here.

Normally, the Marquesa would have reveled in seeing her old servant, Feather, in such straits. After all, the little bitch was a disloyal traitor in the end. But the cactus spines in her bottom hurt with every step, and she had no energy to devote to schadenfreude.

Lady Andalise hadn't been so humiliated since the MArquesa's party years ago. She had only recently gotten over the embarrassment she suffered that night enough to show her face in court again. As her flabby, cellulite-covered thighs and backside wiggled through the crowd, she reflected that her social life might require another long absence before people would forget tonight.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:44 am

(Sorry for the late, my inspiration run a little short.)
Zenzi didn't if she will be happy or blushing of shame will someone important was saying to her she made a great job. but when she heard this "The Queen may want your services for desert in a bit..." She exploded in joy !

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! Praise be Lololo'l !!!!!!!!!!" She yell before jumping in the air leaving her green boyshort on the ground so everybody can be see her chubby ass and her hairy intimacy. When she regain her composure she see that, she blushing like a tomatoes and hide her naked lower part with a flower pot before get dressed inside a cabin who appear from nowhere (13)

In her normale clown attire again she saw a girl who was all alone, muddy and naked. "Oh the poor thing is all dirty and naked ! Let me helps you !" She come near feather and begin to cast the washing baby spell sketch (9) (this spell will change Zenzi in a nanny clothes and she will trying to wash Feather and put to her a diaper, a pacifier and a baby hat. you can fight back.)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:44 pm

Jessica was having an okay time, despite being naked! She playfully dodged grouping hands, evening sticking out at her butt and winking at one attempted grouper. At least she hadn't been spanked!

Unfortunately, she was unaware of Florina, who had focused all her humiliation and rage on Jessica. Florina came up behind Jessica, throwing her tray of drinks aside with a clatter. She rushed up, pushing Jessica hard. Jessica flopped onto a table, turning over just in time to take a slap from Florina.

"Cat fight!" A noble laughed as they rushed around. "Five gold on the one with big tits!"

Florina slapped at Jessica, but Jessica was ready this time. She wrapped her bare legs around Florina, pinning her in a rather erotic pose. Then, reaching out with both hands, Jessica grabbed both Florina's nipples and twisted hard!

"AHHH! My titties!" Florina cried as the nobles laughed.

"What tits bitch?" Jessica said, twisting harder. "These are two little bug bites!"

Florina cried and danced in place as her breasts were pulled.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:43 pm

Veera wandered through the crowd whimpering. She was getting particular attention, because everyone had seen her cause her own situation.

"What's with her?" Someone pointed her way. "Did she want to be naked?"

"No, she just gambled her clothes away on one dice roll!"

"That's hilarious! I heard she was professional gambler!"

"A professional loser is more like it!" Someone else laughed.

Veera was near tears as she passed out drinks, getting poked and goosed by rice idiots who were supposed to be potential marks. How would her reputation survive this debacle! She'd been cursed with bad luck and exposure since she came to this cursed city!

The woman with Penbrooke stepped up.

"Hello dear," She said coldly. "Penbrooke has told me all about you. You see, I'm his new betrothed."

Lauren looked the woman over. While she had a big nose and was quite tall, she looked far more ladylike then Ellia! After all, Ellia was naked with short cropped hair, small breasts and a short body. This woman towered over her in shoes, billowing gown, and a corset which accented her natural large breast. Ellia hung her head in shame, unable to compare to this woman.

"I take pity on you, and have something for you to wear." The woman said. She pulled out something, and bent to wrap it around Ellia's exposed waist and crotch.

"Oh! Thank you so much!" Ellia gushed. Then, seeing what had been put on her, she froze.

It was a diaper!

The nobles all burst out laughing, Penbrooke most of all. Ellia, topless at a party... wearing a diaper! The site was too hilarious to bare, everyone laughing, though Penbrooke most of all.

"I can't wear this!" Ellia whimpered.

"Why? It suits you?" Penbrooke's fiance smirked, staring straight at Ellia's small mounds.

"Anyways, if you don't want it, take it off!"

Ellia went to rip off the diaper... but her hand stop. She couldn't bare to be naked again, no matter how humiliating her garment was. She bowed her head, shamefully unable to take off the diaper.

Marquesa fell whimpering, trying to pull the thorns from her butt. She just couldn't bare the pain! A noble man in military gear approached.

"Here, let me help." He said. Marquesa looked up, wide eyed. Was it finally a kind soul to help her? She pointed her large butt his way, pleading with her eyes for him to withdraw the thorns.

Iris was near tears, as the mockery of her body continued. She could feel her fat warble as she walked. Her eyes watered at the vicious commentary she heard, the insults and mockery. She swore she'd lay off the deserts after this! Why were they so mean?

Madyson cowered as the noble grasped her arm, swinging her over. Madyson cringed, expecting another spanking. Only the next thing was far, far worse.

The noble woman grasped a candle from it's stand off a nearby table. She pulled it back, then, with perfect aim, sunk it straight into Madyson's butthole!

"OOH! AHHH!" Madyson squealed comically as the waxy cynider entered her most private of zones. Everyone laughed as Madyson waddled about, a lit candle hanging out of her butt!

Robyn, seeing her sister's distress, tried to fight her way free of the drunken nobles.

"I have to help my sister, let me go!" She said, squirming as they pinched and fondled at her. The drunken men were too busy carressing her and grouping her to care. One had his hand on a breast. One was playfully pinching at her thigh. The other was carressing her buttocks, inching towards her crotch!

Robyn was furious, but, found herself hesitating. All this male attention... it felt sort of... good...

Lady Andalise now felt shame for a new reason. Everyone had forgotten her! They were all surrounding the other naked women, grouping them, harrassing them. She didn't want to be grouped of course, but being ignored was a new sting. Was it because she was old? The folds on her body? She looked down, now shamed in a fully new way...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:54 pm

(18 critical roll) Feather saw Zenzi coming toward her with a sponge, a diaper, and baby clothes. She normally would have appreciated the chance to wash the mud from her body, but she didn't want to be humiliated by this clown. She dodged to the side, and tried to land a kick at Zenzi's backside as she passed. (12)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:16 am

(18 dodge) Zenzi dodged easily the kick and stopped on her course. She turned back and run again in the direction of feather again "You still need a bath !!!" (10)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:01 am

Zenzi and Feather's rather silly fight was interrupted one of the Queen's announcers blew a bugle. The crowd turned to face the Queen. She didn't speak (she never seemed to) but her crier, the arena announcer stepped up to make an announcement.

"Good evening, one and all! I hope you've enjoyed this lovely ball, and most of all the entertainment the queen arranged, in the form of some scrumptious and exuberant serving wenches!" He said, causing the crowd to laugh at the naked women around them.

"The Queen has one last gift for the evening: dessert! This is no normal dessert though. Instead of being a meal for the stomach it will be a treat for the eyes!"

While he spoke some of the cooks wheeled out a shocking setup. There was several serving trays lined in deserts of all kinds. Pies, cakes, custards, tarts, and all sorts of creme filled pastries. But, the shocker was the huge, almost 15 foot in diameter that a dozen cooks wield out! it was a cream pie, with a crust around the outside, and a foot and a half deep with white cream! The whole thing rested in a tin the size of a swimming pool, and somehow the Queen had arranged a giant cherry the size of a watermelon to top this huge pie!

While they willed out these pies, a whole serving tray of desserts was brought to Zenzi, who was just as confused as the others.

"This pie is not for you. Oh no. This is for the serving wenches! They are to engage in the largest food fight in Enferia history! A pie wrestling contest you will remember for the rest of your days!"

The nude servers all stood, shocked but unmoving. The announcer went on.

"To encourage participation, the Queen has offered this as a reward!" He held aloft a chain mail bikini.

"Blessed by the Queen herself, this undergarment will grant the winner a huge advantage in their next arena fight! No one mere strike will break these links, it will take multiple blows and possibly grant you victory!" He held the majestic bikini aloft.

"Now, the Queen will decide the victor. BEGIN!"

(Zenzi starts out already in possession of unlimited food fight armor, due to her outstanding rolls through the game, and also to unleash as much chaos as possible.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:06 am

The guards had pried Fiona and Jessica apart more than once earlier, but now they made for each other without obstruction. Each grabbed a pie in each arm as they closed the distance. They threw their first at the same time, the two pastries colliding in mid air, producing nothing but a minor spatter of cream, but the two women were still moving toward each other at high speed. Fiorina was quicker on the draw, and splattered a massive amount of cream and some yellow fruit filling (banana?) into Jessica's face. To add insult to injury, she tripped the pyromancer as they passed. Jessica landed with a splat on her large breasts. Fiorina laughed, and approached her, kicking her exposed backside repeatedly, but Jessica reached out, grabbed her ankle, and toppled her to the ground. As Jessica climbed over her, the spoiled young woman slammed a knee into her crotch, sending her sprawling off to the side. The two bodies slid over one another, greased as they were with cream and sweat, in a wrestling match where neither seemed able to achieve the upper hand.

Zoraida looked at her sister for a moment, but was more concerned with something else--the Fox! That face looked familiar; she could almost place it. This was someone she knew, and the identity would be a secret no longer. Suddenly, a chocolate gateaux darkened her world. As her head was pushed forward by the hair, she muttered. "Not me, you...ugh...stupid brat. The Foshx. The Fox. We can fight later." Zaleria's jaw dropped. Her sister was right. The real enemy was the Fox. "Let's get her together," said Zoraida, her speech a little clearer as she wiped her eyes and spat some of the frosting from her mouth. "Fat chance," Zaleria said, kneeing her sister between the legs from behind. As Zoraida collapsed holding her pained crotch, Zaleria ran after the now-unmasked Fox, whose back was currently turned.

For some reason, the general's wife had targeted Iris, who found she had a surprisingly good throwing arm. Or did she get lucky? It didn't matter; Iris' eyes were covered in cream just long enough for the mature woman to deliver a punch to ehr soft stomach, turn her around, and send her flying into the giant pool of cream with a kick to her ample backside.

Lady Andalise had a specific opponent in mind. With a cherry pie in her hand, she dodged and ducked her way through the crowd with a surprising amount of success, making her way toward Marquesa Anastase. The Marquesa didn't notice her; she was staring into the audience gathered at the edge of the melee. There was the reason she had come--Duchess Chorinna. It was her desire to humilate the woman who masterminded her downfall that had gotten her in this situation, but this was the first time the whole night that she had spotted her. Winding up, she thew her pie. It looked as if her aim was true, but just before it went into the crowd, an elf in Queensguard armor raised her shield and deflected it. It landed in a mess on the floor, leaving only a spatter on the golden shield. Chorinna saw the attempt, and chuckled at this turn of events, enranging the Marquesa even more.

Andalise, emboldened now that the Marquesa was disarmed, called out "Oh, Anastase!" When she turned to look, her face was covered in cherry. Andalise, who had sneaked up right behind her, turned her wrist, forcing more and more filling into the sorceress' face. A still mud-covered Feather was looking for revenge. She lunged, smashing a blueberry and cream pi into lady Andalise's face, then, pushing her into MArquesa Anastase before running away. The two women toppled to the floor, Andalise's face buried in the MArquesa's breasts. The two struggled for sueprior position, until Andalise ended up straddling Anastase's plump body. When she had subdued the sorceress, she asked, "Who was that?" "Feather, of course." "Let's find her togther." The Marquesa nodded, but her mind was treacherous. As soon as this noble ninny helped her deal with Feather, she'd get her revenge on her, too.

When the guards had collected Madyson, they hadn't helped her with her candle problem, which was growing more and more urgent as the wax dripped and the candle got shorter and shorter. She tried reaching for it, but pulled her hands back in pain when they felt the heat of the flame. She considered sitting down to remove it, but that would just push the offending wax in further. So now, she was running around aimlessly, screaming for help. As she ran by Feather, she pleaded for help. The muddy fairy laughed, and responded with a vanilla-frosted yellow cake, delivered with some force, into her face, and a large frosted cupcake into her crotch. Madyson stopped to clear her eyes, shrieking about the candle, but Feather wasn't done yet. She tripepd her, so she landed tits-down on the floor. The angle of the candle was now changed so that a large stream of hot wax poured down it, burning her plump butt-cheeks. Feather ran away as fast as she had come. The crowd found Madyson's plight and Feather's antics massively amusing, from the jeers and applause that could be heard.

Robyna had only one mission--to save her sister. She picked up a wet, cloppy-looking cream pie and ran toward her, hoping to douse the flames with the cream. But she was so focused on her sister's burning backside that she didn't see the obstacle between them: Irlana the magnificent. It was entirely an accident that she was holding the pie at face-level, and Iralana was soon spitting cream and squinting, trying to clear her eyes. But Irlana's hands caught the perpetrator, turned her around, and pushed her face-first into a chocolate cake on one of the nearby dessert carts. Robyna, strong and agile as she was, had met her match in the mage whose powers enhanced her strength. She wouldn't be able to save her sister soon.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Zenzi was so excited ! the Queen herself was satisfy with her show. So now a food fight was begin. Throwing tart and cake was always a pleasure and she have a lot of munition. She change herself into a closet ( 8 ) and come back dressed as general.
"Catapult ready for bombing" she yell and Catapult coming from nowhere where ready (12) armed with cake and other sweetness. " Aim and Fire !!!" yell General Zenzi. Cake, pie and tart where launched in the direction of the naked serving wenches !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next