Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY!

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 3 Empty Re: EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY!

Post by Myds6 Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:05 am

Zaleria was nearly bursting, when she slipped on a bit of spilled wine (that Zoraida had spilled on purpose moments before the duchess pushed her.)  She slammed right into her sister, causing her wine cup to dramatically splash wine over her chest.  It ran down her cleavage, but did little to stain her black dress.  

"The nerve!" Zoraida shouted.  "This servant just pushed me and spilled my wine!"  She was speaking for an audience, and that audience might have been the Duchess with the riding crop.  "If only there was some accountability  for these...amateurish and thuggish servants!"

Zaleria could do nothing but narrow her eyes at her sister.  It was too late, now...her hand was going for her crotch--there was no stopping it.  "Disgusting!" Zoraida shouted, "Who's responsible for these miserable trollops?"

(Did the other characters make too much trouble?  Smile

Last edited by Myds6 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:21 am

(Too busy to do a full chapter so I’m splitting it into minis.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:25 pm

(I totally understand.  Didn't mean to sound impatient...this thread is awesome!)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:23 pm

Irlana could see on the general’s face she had convinced him.

“By all means, discipline my daughter as you see fit! She’s the cause of this mess, after all!”

“Daddy!” The generals daughter screamed, eyes terrified.

“Husband!” His wife said, shocked. The general defiantly crossed his arms, steadfast for the moment.

Irlana grinned at Jessica and Iris. Rivalry forgotten for now, they moved towards the daughter, who cringed clutching her silly panties...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:00 pm

Irlana, even without her magical strength, could easily hold Florina in place. She gently took her arms, and bent her forward. Jessica tried to keep her wide grin under control, as she pulled her hand back, and started to slap the ridiculous-pantied backside, gently at first, then harder and harder. In addition, she started to whistle the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star," a clear reference to the words printed on the pink panties.

"Nooo!" said the girl. *smack*
"You're making a powerful enemy here...I'll...I'll-OWWWW!" *smack*
"You'll pay for th-" *smack*
Tears ran down her eyes by the sixth or seventh spank.
Jessica was getting revenge for the very humiliation this girl had made her suffer.

Iris bit her lip, worrying that they might be going too far, but when Florina's hips started to sag away from the spanks, she lent a steadying hand to keep the girl's backside up.

Jessica wasn't finished as the number of spanks was approaching twenty. But Irlana was aware enough of her surroundings to know that they could only take this so far. They were lucky that the situation hadn't been worse for them already! So she gestured to Iris who released the hips, and she gently helped Florina back to an upright stance, releasing her arms which went right to comfort her sore backside.

Now standing up, Florina saw the crowd that had gathered to enjoy the fight she made happen had been enjoying her public spanking! With her hands holding on to her burning backside, the entire front of her panties came into unobstructed view.

As meek as Iris was, she teased, "perhaps you might want to visit a barber...or buy a razor for that...down there." She gestured to the hair sticking out of the pink panties. In fact, if Iris lost her clothes, one would find no less hair there, and probably more on the mages. But Iris didn't plan on that happening.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:06 pm

"If you insist, sir." Raine said as she took the man's glass.

Confused and convinced that the man had to be mistaken, Raine downed the glass's contents without a moment's hesitation. Everything seemed fine at the moment, just as she had expected it to be.

"There you go, milord. No ill effects, at least nothing yet." the sorceress said with a small smile. "And, should that change, well, I'd imagine drinking this myself should prove I'm unaware of what's going on?"

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:16 am

Marquesa flailed helplessly, floating upside down. Her skirt was flipped up, her panties exposed and butt spanked raw. Her eye makeup was streaked down up her face with tears. Her attempted threats just caused laughter.

Andalise grasped her black lace panties. Then with a wink she pulled them, giving Marquesa a viscous wedgie.

"AHH! STOP IT!" She squealed in a most unladylike manner.

"Oh, you don't like your panties there? Well, how about... here?" With a wink to her friends, Andalise yanked the panties down to Marquesa's knees.

"NO!" Marqquesa said, wedging her hands over her crotch. The crowd roared with laughter as she bobbled helplessly, upside down and bottomless!

Robyn whimpered in disgust as gravy poured down her dress. The hot goo coated her breasts and stomach in an instant. Meanwhile, a noblewoman nearby had gotten the slightest speck of gravy on her shoe.

"You clumsy cow!" She said to Robyn, pointing at her shoe.

"OH! here, I'll clean that." Robyn said. She dropped to her hands and knees and using the table cloth to clean the woman's shoe. This pointed her big butt straight to the nobles all around. They laughed uproariously at Robyn's exposure.

"OH! Robyn!" Madyson said, finally noticing her sister's skirt. She rushed over to pull her skirt down, but stumbled, face planting into Robyn's butt. Robyn was pushed forward, taking down the noble who's shoe she was cleaning. They fell in a helpless pile to the floor.

Feather's charm powder hit the cook square in the face. He lowered the pot, his face confused.

"W... what's happening." Then, he saw Feather. "Oh! You! My dear friend! What can I do for you?"

Zenzi flung herself at the guard charging her, flipping over and landing sitting on the guard who crumpled to the floor. The guard she had forgotten came up deftly behind her. With her utterly defenseless he slashed the back of her outfit clean open in one swipe!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:37 am

Zenzi dragon suite fell to the ground, leaving her in only a green panties with flower printed on it and the assorted bras. "Squeeee !!!!!!!!! The innocent dragon lady has been strip to her underwear she must flee now" she say while fake a blushing. Putting a barrel who come from nowhere (13) she begin to run with the barrel for only clothes (15)
After a short run, she stop and and hide into the same barrel before exist it dressed again into her clown suit and waited to see what's happen next.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:26 pm

The crowd seemed unsure as Raine stood confidently, appearing unaffected by the supposedly poisoned drink. A few people left but most stayed to watch, though they seemed to be wavering.

"See? I am fine." Raine said to the man, trying not to sound smug. "May I return to my duties?"

"Might I suggest you wait here a moment longer." The man said, unconcerned. He knew the aura of magic when he felt it.

Raine shrugged, unconcerned. Then, she felt a sensation. Small at first, but growing. A tingle. A... tickle? All over her skin began to tingle. She squirmed a bit in shock. The man had been right! Someone had tampered with this drink, and now she would be punished for it! Unless she could play it calm and act like nothing was wrong, she was sure to be punished!

(12 Willpower to keep the tickling hidden. Difficulty will increase by two every round until she comes up with a solution of breaks down and scratches and laughs!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:53 pm

"I'll get you for this," the Marquesa shouted, still floating helplessly above the floor. "Hmm, what can we do to up the ante, a little?" one of the ladies asked. "I know," said one of the others, who had been standing back. Having heard the wizard's declarations, she walked over to the tray of drinks Raine had been passing out, and grabbed two goblets. Walking back to the Marquesa, she tipped her head up, and spilled the contents of the wine onto her face. Not all of it went in her mouth, but between the two goblets, a fair amount of it did. Then, she grabbed Marquesa and sent her spinning in the air.

The crowd laughed hysterically as the two sisters writhed around on the floor, helpless, showing their backsides to the crowd. One of the youths whose advances Robyn had spurned took a hors d'oeuvre and threw it, sharply, at Madyson's exposed backside, causing a little squeal when it hit her that was met by an outbreak of laughter from the group.

"W... what's happening." Then, he saw Feather. "Oh! You! My dear friend! What can I do for you?"

Feather smiled, and tried to speak in a kindly tone of voice. "Please tell everyone that that little kerfuffle in the kitchen was really nothing. We were just joking around, after all, and things got a little out of hand, right? After that, we're out of ice for the drinks...could you perhaps go down to the ice room and fetch some? Yes, I know it's halfway across the castle, but I have to stay here serving, do a friend a favor, please?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:27 pm

"Look Penbrooke, it's all very complicated." Ellia rolled her eyes, though her blush gave away her actual discomfort. "Now, I need you to do something..."

"Your hair looks ridiculous!" Penbrooke went on, to shocked to pay attention. "You look more like a page boy then a princess! Are you in disguise?"

"Penbrooke!" Ellia stomped her foot to get his attention. "I need to you to deliever a message to my parents for me!"

Penbrooke seemed to think. Then a wicked smile crossed his face.

"Why?" He asked. Ellia was shocked.

"What do you mean?" She asked him.

"Why should I help you? What have you ever done for me?" Penbrooke seemed cold, and Ellia felt fear growing...

The cook seemed to wander off in a daze. Feather smiled, knowing that his confusion would lead to more chaos, and she was safe from blame at the moment. Though, she could see Rain starting to get in some trouble. And, where Feather had passed out food everyone was now furiously scratching! Her mischief was working!

Then Feather saw the cook's assistant talking to some guards. He pointed in her direction. Had he figured her out and was informing on her?

Madyson yelped as the snack bounced off her juicy backside. Another hit her, then another. It seemed the crowd had caught on to the game, and were all throwing food at the appealing target of Madyson's backside! Already her buttcheeks were pelted with various sweets and creams.

Robyn, meanwhile, found herself in a hysterical tangle with the noble she'd knocked over. She had the woman's feet on each side of her head, the pair bent in a lewd position accidentally, with Robyn on top. The woman was pulling on her hair and slapping at her hysterically. Robyn struggled, but the noble was entangled with her, and her skirt still flipped up behind her, which she still wasn't aware of!

Marquesa, burping with wine, spun through the crowd, helpless and upside down. Then, finally, the levitation spell ended. Marquesa squealed as she fell to the ground head first. She lay folded over, head under her weight, body folded over, with her bare butt pointing straight up and her panties around her knees! It looked to the laughing nobles as though she was trying to go down on herself!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:58 pm

Then Feather saw the cook's assistant talking to some guards. He pointed in her direction. Had he figured her out and was informing on her?

She casually made her way further away from them, trying to get lost behind the crowd, while pretending to be on important serving business.

Madyson climbed up to her elbows, peeling her face from her sister's exposed backside. In reaction to the food pelting her, she climbed to her hands and knees in preparation to stand up, as the barrage continued. She shrieked. "Yeeeow! That one still had a toothpick in it, you little barbarians!"

Climbing to her feet, she turned around to face her persecutors. This was a mistake, as the girl who had pinned their skirts had seen it coming, and prepared with a large cherry pie. Madyson's world was suddenly buried in whipped cream and red cherry filling. By the time she wiped her eyes, the girl had retreated back to her peers, who were still laughing and pointing.

She looked down at Robyn, who had climbed to her hands and feet, in spite of the thrashing she was getting from the red-haired noblewoman. "I'm sorry, ma'am," she said, "Let me help you up." Robyn reached down, and took hold of the woman's arm, covered in the poofy sleeve of her dress. As the woman got to her feet, she violently shook her arm, pushing Robyn away. The ranger, though not as heavy as her sister, was strong, and pushing her was a miscalculation. The noble got free from Robyn's grip, but found herself falling. Robyn reached out with both hands to grab her, but only managed to catch her dress, tearing it right off. The dress stayed in Robyn's hands as the redheaded noblewoman fell to the floor, revealing her white stockings, white panties with pink hearts, matching bra, and an off-white girdle, that allowed the dress, which must have been something she had long since outgrown, to fit her.

"You buffoon!" she screamed from her place on the floor. Robyn bit her lip, helplessly. She had only been trying to help.

Marquesa Anastase was thoroughly humiliated. It was hard to imagine how things could get any worse. That's when the uncontrollable laughing started. It would have been embarrassing in any situation, but in such a humiliating position, with her ample flesh showing, it was far worse.

The women who had turned on her paused. They were laughing, but uncertain if they had finished their fun with her. They certainly wanted to punish her more, but now they had a sense that wasn't quite pity, but a recognition that lying on the floor giggling in her state of undress deserved a few moments of pausing to enjoy the spectacle she was making of herself. Andalise wasn't going to let her get her composure. Grabbing an empty serving tray, she approached the upturned backside, and hit it with a resounding smack of the flat silver platter.

As the Marquesa felt the kind of humiliation she used to dish out, but never expected to suffer herself, out of the corner of her eye, she caught red hair in a maid uniform. "FEATHER," she growled in between the little shrieks caused by subsequent smacks from the serving tray.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:08 pm

Once Zaleria's hand found her crotch, there was no stopping it. Her nimble fingers dug under her skirts they began furiously rubbing, rubbing through her panties and finding her engorged clit instantly. She looked up at Zorardia's smug face and felt humiliation, but that somehow just fed to her arousal.

"Ohhh.... OH!" She moaned in passion. The people around her, nobles, lords and ladies all were noticing this masturbating maid in utter shock. Some were disgusted. Some, both men and women, were aroused and interested. All were shocked.

The Duchess, who was in charge of these women, was horrified and enraged. She gripped her riding crop so hard her knuckles turned white.

"Stop that! NOW!" She demanded.

"I caaaannn't...." Zaleria moaned. She was thrusting at the air in a ridiculous lewd display. The Duchess knew she had to put a stop to this RIGHT NOW!

"Feather!" The Marquesa growled. "This is all your fault!"

Feather caught a glimpse of some bottomless woman flopped upside down getting spanked. Was that the Marquesa? Oh, this was too good to be true! She started to push through the crowd to get closer. THis proved to be a mistake though. Marquesa, furious, righted herself, kicking at Andalise. Andalise fell into her friends, landing in a pile of skirts and shrieking women. Andalise grabbed at Marquesa's flailing legs, but only caught the panties around her knees, which slid cleanly off.

Marquesa sprung ot her feet with surprising grace. She growled at Feather, and charged her, hands extended. Feather was shocked by her former mistress's fury.

Zenzi felt a tap on her shoulder. An older, skinny and bird faced noble stood there. the woman was obviously deep in her cups, with a gaggle of other drunken nobles with her.

"We watched your fight." She giggled. "You're a riot! Preform for my friends and I!" She encouraged, dumping a handful of gold coins into Zenzi's hand.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:32 pm

"Penbrooke... please..." Ellia said through gritted teeth. She couldn't believe was begging. A princess, begging! Not just that, begging for aid from her greatest rival! "I.. need your help!"

"It must humilate you, pleading for my aid!" Penbooke said, with the same cold tone that shocked Ellia. "Well, imagine how it humlatied me, trying to court you, when all you ever did was mock me! Finiding out that, behind my back you called me fat, mocked my acme, insulted me to no end!" He looked Ellia over.

"Well, seeing you like this, I have to say that I'm not very impressed." He smiled as Ellia blushed. "Without your finery and well coifed hair you look more girl then woman!"

He smiled, feeling superior as Ellia blushed and crossed her arms over her small body.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:34 am

"I caaaannn't...." Zaleria moaned. She was thrusting at the air in a ridiculous lewd display. The Duchess knew she had to put a stop to this RIGHT NOW!

She slapped Zaleria, but Zaleria did not stop.  She walked behind her, and picked up her skirt in the back.  Even from behind she could see how soaked the gusset of Zaleria's panties were.  

*smack!*  The riding crop hit Zaleria's backside, making her buns jiggle.  A small spray of liquid flew from the wet panties and caught the light as it flew across the room.
"Stop this!"
Zaleria responded only by increasing the speed of her panting as her hand moved faster and faster.
"If you don't stop this now, I'll be forced to flog you some more!"
Zaleria didn't respond, she was too involved in her activity.
*smack*
*smack*
*Smack*

The Duchess hit her harder, and harder, trying to stop her.  
In response, Zaleria simply panted harder and harder.

She looked up just long enough to catch her sister smirking at her from about ten feet away.

Marquesa sprung ot her feet with surprising grace. She growled at Feather, and charged her, hands extended. Feather was shocked by her former mistress's fury.

Feather, much more nimble than the Marquesa, attempted to dodge, but the full-figured woman must have been full of rage, because the fairy wasn't fast enough.  The two tumbled to the floor, with the Marquesa on top.  Feather attempted to get her off with a  kick, but failed miserably.  Instead, the Marquesa grabbed her leg, leveraging it painfully and knocking off one of her shoes.

"This is your fault," Feather shouted back, "if not for you, I'd still be that fortune-teller's sex toy!  Not, that, I um, want to be...what are you doing....oooow!"

Meanwhile, the noblewomen were climbing to their feet and wondering who this newcomer was.  A light in Lady Andalise's eyes suggest she had it partially figured out.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:24 am

Zenzi was very happy, someone was finding her show interesting ! They want she perform for them for gold !!!! Time to shine again in the spotlight of Lolol'ol !
"I will play for you with pleasure ! In the name of Lolol'ol ! Let's me just take my horse !" She take from her pocket, two half coconut and begin to hit one against other to make the horse walking sound while walking strangely.
Suddenly, coming from nowhere, a fake snake appears and Zenzi invisible-fake horse begin to panic and moving errantly (14) then send Zenzi flying before landing on a cactus (critical fail) "YYYYYYYEEEEEOOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHH" yell Zenzi when her tender backside meet the pointy cactus, she jump again before landing on her belly, butt in the air. She didn't see her pant was still fixed on the cactus thorn, then now everybody can see her blue panties with yellow star printed on it with also cactus thorn in chubby backside.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:47 am

Everyone stared at Florina, who stood stupified. She'd never known shame, or exposure, or humlation. Well she was going through a crash course on these new feelings now! Humilating panties exposed to a crowd of laughing nobles. A face covered in pie, hairy muff sticking out of the sides of her panties. Her own parents watching! She felt shame, but most of all she felt anger. Anger towards the women she felt were responsible for all this.

"YOU!" She roared, wheeling around. She landed a slap across Jessica's cheek, catching the unsuspecting woman dead on. Jessica stood in shock. Even the nobles were stunned into silence for a moment. Would Jessica keep her composure, or would she loose her cool? She knew logistical mind that any more punishment towards Florina might inspire the general's wrath, but the anger might just overwhelm her senses...

Robyn and Madyson stood over the underwear clad noble. Robyn was trying to apologize, but even she couldn't keep a smile off her face. The woman looked so ridiculous, girdle exposed, panties speckled with hearts, with her full done up hair and fancy makeup and jewelry. All the woman's peers were laughing at her.

"I'm so sorry..." Robyn began.

"You did that on purpose you... you harlot!" The woman screamed. "GUARDS!"

Suddenly, on each side of Robyn and Madyson two personal guards appeared. They were tall women in fancy adorned armor with plumed helmets. Each of them had a hand on the hilt of their short sword as they moved in on the pair of exposed pantie maids...

"Oh, you're already starting!" The woman who had hired Zenzi said. She waved over her drunken friends. "She's starting! Get over here!"

The nobles lurched over, laughing at the Zenzi's antics.

"She's got no pants!"

"Look at those panties! This is priceless!"

"Kind of a nice butt for a clown!"

They all laughed, gathering around and cheering Zenzi on, not getting her exposure was an accident, or possibly not caring.

"It appears we are not the only one's with a vendetta against Marquesa." Andalise's companion said.

"True. And as the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend." Andalise's other minion said.

"That small woman... she looks familiar..." Lady Andalise said as the fight went on, trying to place Feather's face...

Zaleria was totally out of her mind. She was so turned on, her loins on fire. Pulses of erotic energy coursed over her body. She pawed at her breasts with her free hand while her other hand struggled to get under the waistband of her panties.

To the Duchess's surprise, her spanking was having the opposite of its intended effect. Instead of stopping Zaleria it seemed to be encouraging her. She was thrusting her butt towards the blows, lewdly gyrating her hips into the impacts. The Duchess stopped, horrified.

When she stopped, the sweaty, red face and lust eyed Zaleria swung around on her.

"Dooon't stooop...." She moaned, totally out of control...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:56 pm

(My apologies, I've honestly completely lost my touch with this game in regards to stats and rolls and all that. Feel free to make rolls on my behalf, and I'll gladly play out whatever the results say should happen. Otherwise, Raine will simply try to stay polite and disengage from the situation as a whole.)

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:35 pm

(Hey man, however you want to play it is fine. I haven't been posting my rolls to make things run along smoother, but you only have to roll what you want.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:23 am

((I'm only rolling here to have a little more unpredictability in my outcome--for example,w hen JEssica lsot the wrestlign match Iw as surprised as you were.))

Everyone stared at Florina, who stood stupified. She'd never known shame, or exposure, or humlation. Well she was going through a crash course on these new feelings now! Humilating panties exposed to a crowd of laughing nobles. A face covered in pie, hairy muff sticking out of the sides of her panties. Her own parents watching! She felt shame, but most of all she felt anger. Anger towards the women she felt were responsible for all this.  (Wow, that's a very beautiful paragraph on so many levels!!)

"YOU!" She roared, wheeling around. She landed a slap across Jessica's cheek, catching the unsuspecting woman dead on. Jessica stood in shock. Even the nobles were stunned into silence for a moment. Would Jessica keep her composure, or would she loose her cool? She knew logistical mind that any more punishment towards Florina might inspire the general's wrath, but the anger might just overwhelm her senses...

Jessica couldn't believe what had happened.  The little brat had slapped her!  And she was trying to do it again!  Now wise to her attack, Jessica grabbed the arm midway through its weak attack, and using its own momentum, twisted it.  Florina ws now bent helplessly, held by her arm!  Jessica decided to let her down easy, landing a kick to her backside that sent her sprawling on the floor, butt in the air.  It was likely not ideal for relations with the general that this maneuver drew uproarious laughter from the crowd, causing the girl to blush brightly as she picked up her face from the floor.

Irlana placed herself intentionally but unthreateningly between Florian in her family, ready to intercede with whatever words were necessary.

Suddenly, on each side of Robyn and Madyson two personal guards appeared. They were tall women in fancy adorned armor with plumed helmets. Each of them had a hand on the hilt of their short sword as they moved in on the pair of exposed pantie maids...

"Please," said Robyn as she attempted to avoid them by dodging skillfully, "we don't want any trouble."

Madyson, though, stood like a deer in the headlights.  One guard grabbed her arm, while the other went after Robyn.  "We have your...er...portly accomplice.  Give up now or we'll..."

Robyn stopped in her tracks..."No!  What are you going to do with us?"

"That small woman... she looks familiar..." Lady Andalise said as the fight went on, trying to place Feather's face...

The Marquesa's fighting was more inept than ever, as the laughing spell kicked in.  In no time, she was wearing nothing but stockings.  Feather thought she had found the perfect hiding place--in plain sight.

But then, through the laughs, the beleaguered Marquesa spke, "This....hahahha...was...the the fairy....who...hahahaha...humiliated....you...."

Feather's face turned dark, and she landed a hard kick on the Marquesa's stomach, winding her, trying to prevent her from saying more.  If these people caught on, she might need to transform to get out of here!  Especially since her powders were gone.  Or perhaps, the situation called for a little magic?

"Dooon't stooop...." She moaned, totally out of control...

The Duchess was beside herself.  She had no idea what to do with this horny maidservant, who had backed up to her and was now nearly grinding against her leg.  "Get back, you filthy harlot!" she said, instinctively punctuating her sentence with a smack from her riding crop.  That was all Zaleria needed.  With a massive squirting sound, she left a puddle underneath her, the duchess' dress very wet, and collapsed to the ground at the dumbfounded noblewoman's feet, exhausted from the effort.

The duchess' lip curled into a hateful sneer as she looked down at the pathetic lump of flesh Zaleria had become, her wet panties pulled down her thighs, showing her hairy crotch, lying in a puddle of her own juices, her wet, reddened backside waving in the air.  This was not acceptable!  Something must be done!

"Eeeeew, gross!" came the voice of a young noblewoman nearby.  It barely registered with Zaleria, who looked at her sister, smiling with superiority nearby.

Last edited by Myds6 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:22 pm

Zenzi stand up with a painful face. Her bottom still hurting from the cactus sting in it and she was in panties ! She walked behind a short screen who hide only her butt (10) pull down her panties and begin to remove the cactus thorn and say some "aouch, ooooohhh, yeouch !" after that she put some band aids on her wounded butt (13) before put a new pant and comeback for her spectator.

"Sorry for this little interruption, the show continue now ! I will make you some magic trick !" She begin to pull a rope from her pocket where handkerchief are suspended before we can see : her socks, her trouser, her shirt, a white boy-short with heart printed, an assorted bras, a red panties and a thong ! (15) When Zenzi see that she fake a blushing before seeing she only wear a rusty barrel with some hole in it. "Back soon !" before turning back and running behind a screen but she didn't that the back side of the barrel was missing exposing her chubby butt with band aid to the audience. She begin to put her clothes on ( 8 ) before come back disguise into a sword-woman with a balloon sword and propose another one to the audience while saying "Who want challenge me in a duel !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:22 pm

"I'll challenge you!" One of the drunken nobles watching Zenzi said, laughing as he stood. He drew his sword, though he left the scabbard on. He was drunk, not insane. He flourished his sheathed sword dramatically, and rather clumsily, almost falling back on his laughing friends. Then he lunged at Zenzi, throwing a playful slash at aimed at her butt.

The Duchess looked like she might explode with rage. She glared down at Zenzi, gripping her riding crop so hard her knuckles turned white.

"Excuse me." Zaleria said to the duchess. "I thought perhaps I could assist you. I know your busy with the festivities. Perhaps I could disipline this harlot for you? I'm quite adept at punishing my own servants, they rarely get out of line again after I'm through with them."

The duchess, seeing the chaos around her, was eager to put out some of the other metaphorical fires the maids were causing.

"Sure." She said, leaving Zaleria staring down at her sister, laying in a pool of her own fluids, panties half down, still in a rather discombobulated state.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:26 pm

Zoraida smiled s cruel smile, looking down at her sister.  "My, my, look what the pussy dragged in.  Pathetic.  My hounds have vomited up less repulsive things many times before."

Zaleria looked up at her sister, but was still panting too hard to form words.  Zoraida gestuted to a nearby guard, who after commands whispered in her ear, brought over one of the small portable tables the waitresses used to rest their trays on.  At Zoraida's command, she helped Zaleria off of the floor and held her, as she stood wobbly on her weak legs, still dripping.

As far as anyone was aware, aside from some suspicious snacks, no one had yet used magic yet at the banquet.  Zoraida wasn't going to be the first, but she also wasn't going to touch her sister's sopping-wet uniform.  She opted for a low-power cantrip, waving her finger as if an invisible hook was attached to it, back and forth without touching the uniform, until Zaleria was left in only her sopping panties that were falling off her hips due to their damp weight.

The guard then bent Zaleria over the tray table, with her backside facing Zoraida and most of the crowd that had gathered to watch.  Strips of cloth tied her hands to the table legs to keep her in her vulnerable position, with her exposed rear facing up and out.

Zoraida produced the riding crop she had borrowed from the Duchess, and delivered a very hard smack, as if "testing" the whip.  She then took a pie from a nearby tray, walking over to Zaleria's face.  Few, if any, knew the history between them.  Certainly other arena contestants, dedicated arena fans, and Syndra would understand their relationship, but others would not know.

"You're a sad little messy harlot," she chided, as she smashed the pie gratuitously and slowly into Zaleria's face, then walked back to her rear, offering it another cruel strike with the whip.  "Now!" she said, holding up the riding crop, speaking more loudly for the benefit of the crowd, "Who would like a turn at punishing this offensive little strumpet?  The line forms on the right."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:11 pm

Feather didn't have a chance to do any magic, or grab her patches. Like Marquesa before her, Feather underestimated Lady Andalise's rage. Before she could react Andalise lunged over to her. Feather was caught by suprise with a slap on her cheek and Andalise grasping her hair, yanking her foreward. Some nearby nobles gasped, but those behind Feather laughed as her panties were revealed, since she was forced to lean forward in her small pleated skirt. While Marquesa rubbed herself and laughed through her humilation, the fight continued between Feather and lady Andalise...

Though Robin had splipped the guards as they tried to grab her, she was still stuck. They had her sister! So, she couldn't try to get away.

"What are you going to do with us?" She asked, a little frightened.

"I'll tell you what they'll do!" The noble she'd stripped down to her underwear and girdle said, rising to her feet.

"Guards, strip them naked!" She screamed.

The guards, well trained to do as they were told, had Madyson's dress off in a second. She gasped, now down to her underwear! They were restraining her arms so she couldn't even cover up! The nobles laughed as her large body was exposed.

One guard moved at Robyn. She was shocked, but if she was fast enough she might be able to defend herself...

Florina skid on the ground, panty clad butt sticking up, legs sprawled out to the sides awkwardly. She instantly began bawling, hitting her hands and feet on the ground in an absurd tantrum.

"Wahh! Daddy they hurt me!" She moaned.

"This has gone too far!" The general yelled, hand flying to the hilt of his sword. Irlana stepped up to him, hands up defensively.

"Please, calm down sir..."

"You peasants have crossed the line!" He roared, feeling indignation and proud now. Irlana saw he was about to draw his sword, and had only a moment to react. His wife seemed proud of the general finally coming to their daughter's defense, and stared haughtily at Irlana.

Meanwhile Florina, through her crocodile tears, looked up at Jessica, throwing her a wicked and bitchy face. Jessica felt as if she was going to explode with rage. Iris moved in to intervene, but who would she aid?

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:25 pm

Suddenly Ellia was interrupted from her humiliating conversation with Penbrooke by a hand grasping her shoulder, spinning her around. To her suprise it was the drunk noble from earlier in the night. He appeared to be even drunker, both grasping her shoulder strap of her gown and using it to hold himself up. Ellia was pulled forward awkwardly.

Meanwhile, Penbrooke was behind them, enjoying the view of Ellia's thighs, and the occasional peaks of her panties. Who knew he'd be seeing a princess's panties? This ball was shaping up to be great fun!

"There you are!" The drunken noble mumbled into Ellia's face. "I wasn't done talking! So ungrateful! So arrogant!"

"I agree!" Penbrooke added helpfully. Ellia shot him a glare over her shoulder, but the drunk man yanked her forward once more.

"Oh, was she giving you lip too? This arrogant peasants should be taught a lesson..."

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next