Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol - Page 3 Empty Re: Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol

Post by Percolator Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:21 am

Zenzi was still on her belly on the ground when, the pie hit her right in the ass. Her ass who was still hurting since the spanking she receive from the dwarf lady made her standing on her feet will screaming "Yeoooohhhhh !!!! it's still hurt !!!!" weighted by the pie, the backside of the pantie begin to slide down a little exposing the red ass of Zenzi.
This one still have her pant in one hand say "You win... What is you condition ?" (she have cheated in the last challenge, it's normal that her god made her loose this one !^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol - Page 3 Empty Re: Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:36 pm

"Well, ssssomeday," the drunk elf slurred, "I'm going to resssscue my--my people....you'll have to join me on that journey."

The tavern crowd booed the Elf, wanting more immediate results.  She looked around at the discontent drinkers, unsure of why they seemed so malcontent all of a sudden.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:59 pm

"Just that ? That will be not funny at all ! And the people want you to choose a punishment for me since I loose and you must choose something funny !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:07 pm

(I need to think a while; I'm running out of new ideas)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:30 am

Miryala looked around, confused, "What was it you said I'd have to do? Wear my panties on my head? Well, you can do that...but first..." She whispered something to the barmaid, who returned with half a dozen eggs. "Let me see those panties."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:45 pm

"Oh !! very clever and a good idea ! return the joke on me ! wait a minute" Said Zenzi before begin a prier pick up from her pocket a green panties with cup-cake printed on it.
she put it on the table "Here my panties ! what do you want to do with eggs ?" say Zenzi while the girl.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:14 am

Miryala put the eggs in the panties, then placed them on Zenzi's head. "I think you ought to stand on your head, then back upright for a while," Miryala said, trying to keep her balance.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:51 pm

(sorry for the late, I was a little dry in inspiration)
"Oh !!! very clever and very funny Joke for an human warrior !" Say Zenzi before trying to stand on her head (critical fail) but one of her slide on the floor leaving her head crushing the eggs on the floor before the rest of her body falling on a table and overthrow some mug. The mead inside spilling on her pant like she have peeing in them. Some eggs on her face.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:56 pm

(Me too! The thread might need some new blood, or maybe something even crazier happens?)

Miryala crossed her arms and laughed heartily, ignoring the pie on her own face. "Clown," she said, "You look like a fool."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3