Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil Empty Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil

Post by Percolator Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:22 am

(The concept of this adventure is different. Zenzi is alone face a tower full of evil. If you want to join me, you need to play the evil force and their goon who habit there.)

Zenzi have heard, that evil forces live in a tower in the forest. In the name of Lolol'ol she will purges this lair. From her partner in the arena Fujimi, she learned who to enchant her clown hat into an endless bag. So now all her clothes are in her hat.

She take her first night in the wood before arrive tomorrow at the tower. she's going to sleep under her tent and hear nothing when she fall asleep (critical fail in perception test)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil Empty Re: Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil

Post by Myds6 Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:55 pm

(I've been away, so I couldn't reply. I think I have some ideas for this, I'll try to write them down soon.)
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:45 pm

When Zenzi woke, it was from a sudden noise.  She looked up; a tall, imposing woman with black hair, wearing unadorned dark-colored platemail was staring down at her.  Her immediate thought was to rise, but then she noticed the sword to her throat.  Nearby, a muscular woman with a large greataxe picked up her hat, then stared down at her made-up face.  "This is the one, for certain.  She's the affront to Our Lady Ahem."  The tall one holding the sword grimaced without a hint of irony.  "You certainly are keen at stating the obvious.  Priscilla wants her brought to the tower.  So are you going to tie her up or do I have to do everything myself?"  The muscular one tossed Zenzi's hat into her pack casually, then produced a length of rope.  "OK, greasepaint, do you want to do this the easy way, or the hard way?"  Again, neither her voice nor her expression revealed any irony.

It wasn't safe for Zenzi to move yet, with that sword pressed against her throat, so she sized up the two women.  Both seemed exceptional fighters.  They each had a kind of beauty to them (For reference: Tall one looks a bit like Gal Gadot, muscular one like Gina Carano), but something was lacking, perhaps a joie de vivre.

"Maybe we should pat her down--she could be hiding anything in these huge pants," the muscular woman said, tugging at her waistband.

Will Zenzi fight against such odds?  Or accept bondage and a free ride to the tower?
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:59 am

Before the muscular woman pants her, Zenzi use a miracle of god "Do you know the difference between a Gobelin ?"
She left a little time past before add "he got his two legs identical specially the left one !" (15)

(Zenzi use the hilarious jock, they must made a wisdom check 15. if they fail they will laugh because of the joke)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:58 pm

(That the joke fails isn't just plot armor. There is a mechanic here that will be explained soon. I don't want to show the rolls yet, you'll know more soon. Sorry it moves so fast, it's soon time for you to know how Zenzi can fight back. Speeches from a villainess below start to explain and hint at what is going on.)

The warriors looked at her, stone-faced, with no reaction to her joke. The strong one wrapped her hands and ankles in tight layers of rope, then slung her on the shaft of her axe like a deer on a hunter's spear. The tall one stomped out the fire, and they started the journey toward the tower.

The trip was uneventful for Zenzi, except for the incessant bouncing of her body and clothes as the muscular woman carried her, over her shoulder, on her axe. She noticed that the warriors didn't seem to speak much; and there was absolutely no small talk. As before, they seemed humorless.

When they arrived at the tower, they were saluted by a guard in black leather armor. She had red hair, a curvy figure, and seemed likewise purposeful and humorless. She opened a portcullis, and they entered a small courtyard. Zenzi couldn't take in all of her surroundings, tied as she was, facing up, but she could tell that the creak of a large iron door meant that they were entering the tower proper. After being carried up some stairs, she was brought into a large stone room, lit with a hearth at the center.

In this room, the muscular woman dropped her unceremoniously on the floor on her backside, wrists and feet still tied. A tall, freckled, red-haired woman entered the room without a word. She gestured, and the guards stood Zenzi up.

The freckled woman, dressed in dark robes, and with an interesting pendant that had small silver rectangles, each engraved with a picture of a cactus, took Zenzi by the chin to examine her face and said, "This is the one. The goddess has commanded us to capture her, and you have fulfilled your role here. You shall be rewarded, in the name of the goddess."

"In the name of the goddess!" the warriors replied, in unison.

The red-haired woman was holding Zenzi's mouth shut with her hand on her chin. "Now, now, not yet. Do you know why you were brought here?" The redhead didn't wait for a response. "You are an abomination. An affront to our Great Goddess Ahem, the Goddess of Seriousness and Purpose. We brought you here, as you would assume, for a reason. Ahem wants us to cleanse you of your humor, and the job has fallen to me, as her priestess. You see, humor is purposeless. It is silliness. We cannot tolerate such silliness. What's more, is that it is born of hostility, a sense of superiority to that which causes your laughter. Creatures like you..." She smudged Zenzi's clown makeup as if to make her point, "disturb the natural order of things. You use laughter to bring low your superiors and elevate yourself. You denigrate the serious, the purposeful, to your own purposeless ends. We must see to it that this abuse of the natural order is stopped. In short, this is why, tomorrow, we will begin the ritual to remove your sense of humor. You will become like us, devoted to Ahem, and her ways of seriousness. I leave you to think on that."

Turning to the warriors who had brought Zenzi, she pointed to the door. "Tomasa, go gather the supplies needed for the ritual. Vanessa will be pleased with your progress on bringing the abomination to us. I will see to your promotion if you can gather what is on this list."

The tall warrior nodded, and exited the room.

"Nikole," said the redhead, "Stand at the door to this room and make certain that our guest doesn't attempt anything. I need to feast and rest and gather strength for the ritual of Ahem's Harrowing. I'll have Chloe bring the prisoner's food and relieve you of duty when her shift at the gate is finished." With that, she exited, leaving Zenzi, wrists and ankles still tied, alone in the center of the room, as Nikole, great axe on her shoulder, guarded the exit, with great purpose.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:23 am

"This tick ass, this serious and boring girl ??? You work for the sad thing ???" say Zenzi with shock "Seriously Nikole, I pity you. working without the right of laughing, saying stupid thing. Cause even what your broom in the ass chief say, The great lololol while still exist ! He and his and her servant will never stop to bring happiness, joy and lewd story to the people !" She yell loudly. "And I actually I bet my pant, that you Nikole are a poor and boring lonely girl who never make it with a man or a woman ! If you still follow this dangerous path, you will die as a boring and lonely virgin ! And you also wear granny pant cause you haven't have any sexiness in you !"

She take her breath again the begin to tell funny, stupid or sexy story loudly. Her goal was to go on the nerves of the guard to force her to the fault and made her falling under the power of the god of laughing and the fun !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:27 pm

(Critical Success, this time it is the opposite of plot armor, moving things along; it won't always be that easy, but we need Zenzi loose to wreak havoc!) "S-stop that," the muscular woman said, dropping her axe to cover her ears.  But Zenzi didn't stop.  One joke, followed another.  Her captor looked visibly pained.  "Stop that, or you'll regret it," the guard said, her eyes tearing up slightly as she fought back the laughter.  She came up to Zenzi and slapped her.

Zenzi found the bonds on her wrists loosening.  While some people might attribute it to luck, or the ropes stretching with her resistance, Zenzi knew it must have been the power of Lololol!  It was clear that she was doing the goddess's work.

""Stop it!" the guard shouted once more, almost seeming to have difficulty speaking.  Taht's when Zenzi noticed the puddle forming under her.  Zenzi was apparently so funny, the guard peed herself!  She was nearly in full laughter when Zenzi got her hands free.  Her ankles were still tied, and the guard was right in front of her, on her knees, trying to keep from laughing. The room had one visible exit, onto a long hallway. But Zenzi would have to get her feet free and deal with the guard first.

(So the mechanism is that if Zenzi makes a roll to makes someone laugh (or if you write narrative of what she does and it actually seems hilarious), the followers of Ahem also get to make a separate resistance roll, to represent the training they have to avoid laughter.  The rolls get harder and harder for them to resist the more ridiculous you make their allies seem, and as they actually start to laugh, their goddess withdraws the powers she has given them, making them weaker--they will only have their normal human strength and willpower, which for Nikole, the strength is still high.  You got a free critical hit on this one, because leaving Zenzi tied up in a room is no fun.  The hint front he priestess is that they are taught that laughter is bad partially because it stems from the humiliation of the powerful and serious.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:24 am

Finally, the word of Lololol touch the guard she just need a little more work to abandon the seriousness and have a pure and honest laugh. So Zenzin continue : A man cross the road of an elf girl with a duck under arm. -Where did you found that" ask the man and the dusk answer "I win her at the fair" (13) or Two witch meet each other the first one ask "Why did you have a a dildo on you shoulder ?" The second scream "Fuck my rat !" (13)

The Zenzi stand on her feet and say "Did you know who lost this suspender" and pant fall on the ground, exposing not a panties but only a small white board where we can read *Washing panties days* Zenzi simulate a blushing before pull on her pant (Critical success !) before sweep here forehead with a handkerchief who appear to be a purple panties with the name Zenzi printed on it.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:51 am

Nikole couldn't take it anymore.  She collapsed at Zenzi's feet, rolling around with laughter.  Zenzi was able to free her legs by rubbing the rope against the blade of her fallen axe.  Now she had to decide what to do with Nikole, she wouldn't be laughing forever.  She she neutralize her somehow and leave her here?

A long hallway led out of the room.  From the nearest door, she could already hear the sound of muffled whimpers, and the occasional crack of a whip.  Down the hall, there was the din of lots of people, she surmised that would be the great hall.

(Here is an image of the people you have encountered so far: L-R Priscilla (cleric), Nikole (guard), Tomasa (guard), so far unnamed (guard) )
Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil Zenzi_v_evil_001_by_myds6-dbqspnu
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:03 pm

While calling a miracle of her god (15) Zenzi pull off a rope made of colorful handkerchief but as strong as a good rope and tied Nikole with it but before that she will strip her to her undies just to be sure she wont go far in this attire. She will go to the nearest door where she have heard whimpers and whipping. Someone is suffering and Zenzi will save her !
So open silently the door to be sure to make a good entrance (critical fail)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:14 pm

Zenzi tied the laughing guard's hands and feet, then stripped off her armor, dropping each piece into a pile on the stone floor with a clang.  Unsurprisingly, she found the devotee of the goddess of seriousness was wearing full-cut plain cotton panties, in grey.  Her bra matched.  Giving her a little tickle under her arm for good measure, she left the laughing guard thoroughly beaten and humiliated.  Zenzi knew the room had only one exit, so it would be unlikely anyone would find the tied guard before encountering her in the long hallway, or the stairs that seemed to be at the end of the hallway.

As soon as she stepped into the hallway, the cries from beyond the door were nearly unbearable to hear.  Someone was being whipped, and she was whimpering, while a taunting voice mocked her, but the words couldn't be discerned through the door.  Zenzi delicately reached out to open the heavy door, not knowing it had recently been oiled because of the horrible creaking sound it was making.  While the oil didn't cure the sound, it made it very easy to open.  Zenzi ended up slamming the door open with a massive creak, and falling into the room on her hands and knees.

There, she beheld those who were making the noise.  A chubby, tan-skinned woman with black hair was bent over in a pillory, and a tall, thin woman with reddish hair in a ponytail that spread behind her head was whipping her with a cat'o'nine tails.  The tall woman was wearing black leather armor and a matching leather skirt.  The whimpering woman in the stocks was wearing nothing.  Nearby was a wooden chest.

The tall woman had already noticed Zenzi because of the sound of the door.  She turned her attention away from the pilloried woman and toward Zenzi.  "It wasn't going to be your turn until tomorrow, but you seem to be in a hurry to receive your treatment."  With that, she swung her cat'o'nine tails whip at Zenzi's backside.  (17)

Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil Zenzi_v_evil_002_by_myds6-dbqu61m
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:55 am

(Critical success !) Zenzi see the sadistic girl who aim to whip her butt, so she made a perfect clown roll and finish on her feet.

"Sorry but nobody whip me and the only thing funny in whipping is whipping some cream to make whipped cream (15) So In the name of Lolol'ol, I will punish you by make you laugh or strip you to your sad granny underwear !"

Zenzi squeeze her watery flower in the direction of the whipper (16)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:41 am

(15, didn't need to do a special "anti-laugh" roll, then 11. I'm guessing what the flower is shooting from the joke)

The red-haired woman was not moved to laughter, and she raised her whip to swing again, but Zenzi's flower shot out a stream of whipped cream that covered her face and blinded her, making her swing go wide. ( 17-7(blinded)=10 )
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:11 pm

( 16 ) Zenzi dodge again the attack and throw her bow-tie slicer in the direction of the skirt of the blinded woman. (critical success)

"Let's see what horrible granny pant you wear !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:55 pm

(14 ) The whip woman groaned as the bow-tie boomerang shredded her skirt, revealing grey cotton panties with a white waistband.  She scowled.  "You'll pay for that, you abomination!!!"
Then cracked her whip again at Zenzi.  (17)
(Not sure if you recognize a vague likeness to Arianna Grande here, but I can't wait for you to meet all the characters with semi-familiar faces I've lined up for this adventure.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:17 am

(17 Tie goes to defender If I remember well) Zenzi was laughing so Har she nearly forgot to dodge the attach and the whip was very short to split her shirt in two.
"I'm not an abomination ! You are the one here ! A person who don't laugh and wear so normal and sad pant ! Face the wrath of a priest of Lolol'ol !"

"I know the Clown-Fu !" (12) Fujimi clothes was transform into a kimono before she try a Clown-fu attack on the woman.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:26 pm

(12 tie!)
The woman with the whip stepped aside from Zenzi's attack, then grabbed Zenzi's pants, attempting to remove them. (Critical success)

Meanwhile, the woman in the stocks moaned, "what's going on?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:57 am

As her pant was removed, a large white boy short with red heart printed on it appear. Zenzi blushed a little to be exposed like that. When the victim asking what's happen Zenzi answer :"Don't poor victim, I Zenzi, Priest of Lolol'ol are here to save you !"
From her clown shirt,

Zenzi pull of an unknown small ball (12) then throw them to miss ugly granny pant (15) "Dodge that. Is it you mother who buy you panties ? Did they made the same for woman ? "(15) (the ball is an itching powder bomb)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:22 am

(critical fail!) The ball landed on its target, coating her with the powder. "Ha! Your little trick fell flat!" said the overconfident woman with the whip, then her expression changed. Dropping the whip to the floor, her hands went to her crotch, where she started rubbing so vigoriously that she scratched the grey panties right off, revealing a neatly-trimmed patch of dark pubic hair. But she wasn't done. As the itch spread to other parts of her body, she found herself stripping off her armor and underclothes so she could scratch. Soon, she was rolling around on the floor wearing nothing but her boots. "I'll get you for this, you silly abomination! I'll have my revenge!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:24 pm

While the sinister scratching herself, Zenzi go first put her pant on then free the poor whipped girl. "Like I say, I'm here to save you ! who are you an what are you doing here ? Just a second"
She goes to her defeat adversary and bind her hand with her whip. "Now, who is the greatest ? Lolol'ol or you broom in the ass fake god ! actually your my prisoner ! and I will defeat or make laugh all people here !"

"do you know the difference between a bear and a grizzly ? climb to a tree, if he follow you, it's a bear. If he uproot the tree, it's a grizzly !" (15)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:01 pm

The woman emerged from the stocks, and thanked Zenzi with an enthusiastic hug and a little kiss on the cheek. She was full-figured, tan-skinned, and her accent was something Zenzi hadn't heard before.

"Thank you! These weird cultists saw me dancing one night and brought me here, saying they'd remove my silly mirth. What a strange land that dancing is considered a crime!"

(critical success) The torturer woman, still rolling about on the ground, refused to laugh at Zenzi's joke. Instead, she spat and cursed at her.

The former prisoner suddenly seemed to realize she was completely naked. She blushed, then said "wait a minute, please." Opening the nearby chest, she took out a brightly-colored dress and put it on, then grabbed a spear that had been leaning against the wall.

"We should get out of here. Should we take her with us, or leave her here?" She gestured to the stocks that had held her before, and smiled down at the defeated woman who had been whipping her.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:15 pm

"The country is no like that. That's only this fanatic girls who worship a broom in the ass fake god ! we love dance in this country. You can runaway I will punish all that naughty girl in the name of lolol'ol ! but before I need to restrain this bad girl"

With her sad panties she gagged the torturer woman, with her cloth and bras she bind her and she put on the device where the pretty dancer girl was.

"Now I will follow my sacred quest !" And she leave the room and follow the corridor
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil Zenzi_v_evil_003_by_myds6-dbr6bjn
Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil Zenzi_v_evil_005_by_myds6-dbr6bnr
Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil Zenzi_v_evil_004_by_myds6-dbr6bpf

"Wait! My name is Tewila," said the former prisoner. "In the traditions of my culture, I owe you a debt. I can't let you wander further into this tower by yourself, there are too many of them!" While she was talking, she got a few vengeful spanks with her hand on the backside of her former torturer, then took the handle of the whip and the cat'o'nine tails dancing behind the torturer like a tail.

"If I can't talk you out of going in any further, I will accompany you!"

Zenzi sensed there was little choice in the matter. This "Tewila" was going to follow her. Down the hallway, there was a door. Opening it, Zenzi found a stairway going up. From it, she could hear no laughter, but a great deal of discussion, as if there were many people having small conversations, and the occasional clink of metal, glass, or pottery.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:15 pm

Zenzi climb up quietly the stairway and try to sneak in the corridor (18) and pick an eye in the room to see how many enemy are in the pieces (16)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Looking into the room, Zenzi saw a great hall of sorts.  Inside, there were around a dozen people feasting, some of whom Zenzi had already encountered.  Tomasa, the tall guard was sitting at a table with the redheaded guard Zenzi had been brought past at the entrance to the tower.  A third chair by them, she surmised, must have been for Nikole.  Zenzi thought about how they'd react if they could see her now, stripped and tied up where they had left her so recently.  At another table, she recognized Priscilla, the red-haired priestess who had spoken to her before.  Seated next to her was a raven-haired woman in studded leather armor. Nearby hung a banner with a star emblem on it.

Zenzi was about to look at the rest of them when a door at the other side of the room burst open.  A woman in a chef's uniform announced, "Dessert is served," and started distributing creamy pies and cakes of all sorts.  Oddly, although the diners conversed, their demeanor remained serious and showed not a hint of joy or humor.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next