Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gauntlet! *final version*

3 posters

Go down

The Gauntlet! *final version* Empty The Gauntlet! *final version*

Post by Krucible Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:06 pm

"Welcome, patrons and participants of the arena! It brings me great pleasure to reveal to you the newest edition to our roster of challenges to strip our beautiful contestants naked! By order of our lovely Queen, she has decided to spice things up and allow for a different form of combat to take place!”

“I present to you... THE GAUNTLET!!!”

“Whereas all other matches pit our female fighters against one another in a test of strength, skill, and intelligence, The Gauntlet will see them fighting some of the pervy- err, nastiest creatures the land has to offer! This challenge is just as much a test of ones power as it is a test of luck and gambling. The rules are quite simple; survive all the rounds of combat while keeping your dignity intact, and you win!”

“Now I bet you’re wondering ‘it can’t be that simple!’, and you are right! There are actually 3 different types of Gauntlet trials. The first and easiest is the Commando Coin Trial! All you have to do is survive 4 rounds against a randomized order of monsters who want nothing more than to see you stripped. But seeing as how this is the easiest of the trials, the only reward you get at the end is a small cash prize. A team of contestants can take part to increase your odds of winning as well as increase the prize, but for every additional person, the number of rounds that you must survive increases by 2!”

“The second trial is the Public Exposure Trial! Unlike the former trial, this one offers a larger monetary reward upon completion, along with a notable boost to your fame. Hell, you might even pick up a sponsor this way! But with greater reward comes a greater challenge. In this trial, you must survive 5 rounds. And like the Commando Coin Trial, you can form a team to increase your odds of survival, but that comes with extra risk. As with the first trial, with each additional participant, the number of rounds increases by two. But in this trial, if even one combatant is completely stripped, then the entire team loses and must suffer a penalty.”

“As for the final trial, it is the Enfvincible Fighter Trial! This is without a doubt the hardest of the lot, but it comes with the greatest reward... A meeting with the Queen herself!!! Whether you would like to ask her for a favor or just shoot the breeze, the winner/s will be entitled to a 1 hour long audience with her excellency! But in order to hang out with her highness, you must survive 7 rounds against double the monsters! The same rules apply for added contestants, but only those who survive until the end can claim the reward.”

“So come ye revelers, and partake in this grand display of humiliation!!!”

General Rules:  I have designed this so that it can be done by a solo-player, a team comprised of only one users characters, or a team of multiple users characters. However if you wish to participate, I advise you ensure your character has the 3 basic stats as part of their profile; Strength, Skill/Dex, and Intelligence. Having these stats are a requirement to participate.

A basic run of the Gauntlet will go as follows. The contestant enters the arena in perfect starting condition, meaning no buffs or penalties against them.  Prior to each round, the monster(s) that they must fight will have already been chosen by the 'Gauntlet Master'. Each monster will have a value depending on their difficulty, ranging from 1 to 4, and an associated skill that will be their weakness. The Gauntlet Master will roll a standard six-sided die to determine the enemy quantity for the round and post only that. The contestants will not know what the enemy is until the round starts. In order to emerge victorious, the character stat that corresponds with the monsters weakness, must be greater than the monsters total value.

For example; if a monster has a value of 3 with Strength as its weakness, and the quantity of them in the round is 4, then the combatant must a total Strength stat of 12 or more. Once the Gauntlet Master has posted the enemy quantity, the player will roll a standard six-sided die, and the resulting number will be added to the required stat for the round. So if my Strength is 7 and I roll a 4, then my Strength becomes 11. Which would mean it’s my loss in this example.

This game boils down to a test of luck and risk. You must determine the odds of what you will face in the next round and plan accordingly. If you wish to increase your stats even further for a single round, then you can sacrifice one article of clothing for an extra roll of the dice.

You have the option to send in more than one member of a team at once, but keep in mind that only characters with the required stat to win will make it through unscathed.

Commando Coin Trial Rules: Only monsters with a value of 1, 2, or 3 can be sent in. The player can sacrifice however many articles of clothing they wish for each round to gain extra rolls.

Public Exposure Trial Rules: All value monsters are available for use. You may only trade clothing for 2 additional dice rolls per round. If any character participating is stripped naked, then it’s a loss for the entire team.

Enfvincible Fighter Trial Rules: Only monsters with a value of 2, 3, or 4 can be sent in. You may trade up to 3 articles of clothing for extra dice rolls per round. Only the characters who make it to the end with clothes intact are entitled to the prize. The Gauntlet Master has the option to use rank 5 monsters for only 1 round. In this trial, the Gauntlet Master gets to roll twice each round for the monster quantity.

Gauntlet Master Rules: Following this post will be another with the current list of monsters with their values and descriptions. The Gauntlet Master will select the monsters for each round ahead of time, but is not allowed to use the same value monsters twice in a row.

Example: 2, 3, 3, 2 is no good. But 2, 3, 2, 3 is acceptable.

I hope I have made the rules clear enough for you to understand. If you wish to create your own custom trial or add additional monsters somewhere down the line, feel free to do so.

The arena’s topography may also shift to accommodate certain monsters.

Krucible

Back to top Go down

The Gauntlet! *final version* Empty Re: The Gauntlet! *final version*

Post by cerindclvr Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:13 am

((I love the enthusiasm and detail here. I'm interested -- just tell me what to do. I'm sure everyone agreed this is a lot of rules and subsystems, but it's not as intimidating if you guide us through the process. Tell me what I need to do to start -- I'll be using Halia in the gauntlet))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:48 am

((Sorry for my silence and absence, but I was out of inspirations and having some problem at my old work, but now problem are solved and I came back !))
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:09 pm

(My apologies for the long absence. Lots of IRL problems to deal with and such.)

And so we have our first victi- I mean contestant for the Gauntlet! It seems that Halia wishes to test her mettle against the various perverted beasts we can through at her! But first she must choose a Trial!

(cerindclvr, this is where you choose one of the 3 pre-set Trials for Halia to take on. Once you make your choice, I will give the proper introduction. However, in order to not clutter this thread which has the rules, I ask that you create a new one and give it an appropriate title. We will then work from there.)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down