Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solo (Mis)Adventure: Christie's Wanderings

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Solo (Mis)Adventure: Christie's Wanderings - Page 2 Empty Re: Solo (Mis)Adventure: Christie's Wanderings

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:40 pm

Christie watched, with far too much satisfaction, as the jester's clothing ripped free. She let out a triumphant "ha!" and leaned forward to poke the girl right in the nipple, playfully.

"Cute breasts, hon," she mused, as if unaware of her own nudity for a few moments. "I like to play around and mess with people too, but it's not a job for me as much as it is a hobby." Her head canted and she examined the jester's naked body.

"You know, if you really wanted to promote people running naked, you should just do it yourself..." she began, before her eyes snapped open and she was yanked down the street by the her.

"H-hey!" she shouted as she bounced along behind the girl, unable to cover her tits or ass once again, holding onto Selune with a desperate grip on her wrist. "Where do you think you're taking us..?"
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Solo (Mis)Adventure: Christie's Wanderings - Page 2 Empty Re: Solo (Mis)Adventure: Christie's Wanderings

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:45 pm

"Somewhere that isn't here!" the jester called over her shoulder. "We'll decide specifics once we're out of sight!"

The naked trio made for a very popular warm up show for the crowds gathering for the parade. A jester might be entertaining, but a naked jester and two equally naked beauties running down the road with their goods on full display was magnificent.

"Going right!" the jester shouted, darting right and yanking Christie and Selune along behind her.

The naked chain charged for the crowd on the street. While most of the crowd was a good half dozen people deep, this stretch of road was only three people deep. Though that was still three people deeper than any of the unlucky ladies would have liked.

The group reached the wall of people, breaking through the first row of people before the bystanders could prepare themselves. Just two more rows of people to force their way through and they could continue on. There was just the matter of everyone around the naked beauties getting handsy...

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:50 pm

The witch muttered to herself about how silly this all was, recalling that she could've made her escape at just about any moment with a little bit of magic. That might mean leaving Selune behind, though. For no good reason that she could bring to mind, she gripped her hand tighter and cringed as they plunged into the rows of people.

Grunting a little, Christie squirmed and realized just how precarious her position was, here. With one hand being grabbed by the jester girl, and the other grabbing Selune's wrist, she had no hands to cover herself.

"Hey!" she shouted as she felt a hand brazenly cop a feel of her ass. Her eyes went wide and she let out an "Oh!" as another hand groped her from the front, sliding between her thighs. All she could do was squirm and concentrate on not losing hold of the elf.

"Keep moving!" she shouted at the jester, trying to shove her from behind to keep her going.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:03 pm

"I'm trying!" the jester snapped back. "A little hard when- ah! S-stop that! Let go of- oh!"

The jester was clearly having her own problems ahead of Christie. Judging by the sounds behind her, Selune was in a similar situation as well. The hands on Christie's body grew bolder and found themselves joined be others. Hands fondled and groped her breasts while a few bolder ones even played with her stiff pink nipples. The hands on her ass squeezed and pulled and swatted, making the witch's derriere bounce enticingly. The boldest, however, was whoever dared to slip a finger between the blonde's folds.

The line was no longer three people deep, changing into a swarm on all sides. The trio had made too much of a spectacle of themselves, and now the crowd was far more interested in them than the parade.

The only thing that could help these three now was a miracle or outside intervention. The likelihood of either seemed distressingly small.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:12 pm

"Well, dammit, try haarr-ahhh!" Christie yelped and tried to squirm free as the hands grew bolder. She kept arching her back to try and pull away from the hands groping her breasts from behind, only to push the now beautifully presented handfuls of flesh more firmly into those in front of her. Her nipples ached, and she was panting gently from exertion. With a little helpless groan, she rolled her eyes and whimpered, unable to stop the multitude of hands from smacking her quivering, toned bottom.

She let out the biggest gasp and her eyes widened as she felt a finger slide inside of her. She didn't have time to think or shout "who did that," and she couldn't really pull away; she was mostly just embarrassed by the fact that her delicate little petals were slick and wet, allowing the finger to push right into her. Her face was beet red now as she whimpered a little, squeezing onto her new friends' hands tightly.

Deciding that things might be running away from them, Christie tried letting go of the jester's hand to bring her arm back, only to find, with some shock, that her arms were being held out. Parade-goers were gripping her by the limbs. The witch was more or less helpless as she gyrated her hips in a vain attempt to keep them away from people's groping digits.

"Oh-okaaay now, that's enough! You've had you-EEP! You've had your fun!" she tried to muster, sternly.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:25 pm

The crowd heeded Christie's words about as well as they'd heed the chirping of a bird. Nothing but background noise trying to distract them from what was really important at the moment. The hands continued their assault, happy to feel the witch's pleasing portions. The finger between Christie's legs soon found itself joined by a second digit as it increased its pace. The fingers slipped out on occasion due to Christie's gyrations, but they always seemed to find their way back into her soaking entrance.

Christie wasn't sure how long she was at the crowd's mercy, or when she'd lost her grip on Selune and the jester. The beautiful blonde was at least able to figure that they were close by, but that was about it. The rest of her mind was focused on the humiliation and physical impact of all the stimulation her body was receiving.

Finally, amazingly, Christie finally overheard two voices she recognized that weren't Selune or the jester. It was Melanie and Serena!

"Pardon me! Coming through!"

"Move it! That's my friend you're groping!"

The hands pawing at Christie's body pulled away, finally releasing the witch from her teasing torment. Two sets of hands pulled her two her feet, one pulling away once she was steady once more. Faintly, Christie could hear Melanie's voice cutting through to her.

"...you alright? We tried to double back to you guys, but the crowd was so large." Melanie said. "But come on, let's get moving. The five of us need that tailor friend of yours now more than ever."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:42 pm

Christie was starting to lose herself a bit.  Her moaning whimpers had grown louder and she was almost more starting to grind her hips into the hand than she was trying to pull away.  Her pussy was definitely soaked, and her body was quivering in a mixture of humiliation and arousal.  Suddenly, though, she heard the voices, and her eyes shot wide open with something like renewed hope and a hint of irritation.

Frustrated and still red in the face, Christie stood on shaky legs, with some assistance, and immediately covered her now filthy body.  There was more than a bit of dirt on her now, from the road and from grubby hands, she noted, as she clamped one arm over her now tender nipples and one hand over her slick crotch.

Not here, whew, she thought, relieved.  Blinking once, she nodded.

"Hm? Oh, yeah... the tailor," she said, distractedly, in response.  It felt like so long ago that she'd mentioned the tailor.  Thankfully, the bit about there being a tailor nearby was true.  Something she couldn't quite remember, though, gave her apprehension.  What was the double-edged sword that was the tailor's shop?  It came to mind easily enough when she first proposed the idea, hell, it was part of the appeal.

"Yeah, I'm fine..!" she said, scrambling to put some distance between herself and the crowd.  "Come on, let's go..." she murmured, deciding to lead the way once again.  The group of them must have been a pretty ridiculous sight, she thought, though luckily they didn't have far to go.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:56 pm

"So, who's the new chick?" Melanie asked, gesturing at the jester.

"Name's Erin, and your blonde friend over there owes me big time!" the jester snapped, pointing an accusing finger at Christie. "The bimbo yanked my motley off in front of everyone! I could lose my job for this!"

"She's not exactly our friend." Serena explained. "She's with the guards, investigating a clothing thief. She gave us this cloak and dress after we fell victim to the perv."

"Guard, huh? Well now I know who to complain to." Erin grumbled.

Meanwhile, Selune remained quiet, her face dark red and her eyes cast down at her feet as she followed along. It was Serena that attempted to console her friend, opening her cloak to allow her naked friend some form of concealment within.

"Come on, Selune. I know it must've been bad out there-"

"Those people were touching me all over! So many people..." Selune whined, creeping under Serena's short cloak and the meager cover it offered.

"Er, yeah... but at least we got you guys out before they pushed you over the edge!" Serena said, trying to find a bright side.

"About that..." Selune replied, trailing off as her face somehow grew even redder.

"Oh..."

Conversation died down after that point, all five women determined to get to that tailor and get some real clothes once more. Not far now, just around the corner and down two buildings and they'd be at the front door!

Eager to get this debacle finished, Christie broke into a run, the other girls trailing behind her. Throwing the door to the tailor shop open with far more force than necessary, the naked blonde bounded in, her body on full display. It took a few seconds for her to realize that something was wrong with her plan and this tailor shop.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:30 am

Christie and the others burst into the presently unoccupied clothing shop. With her bare chest heaving, she caught her breath and looked around, vexed by the familiar feeling. She knew she had been here, and she knew she'd met the bookish woman behind the counter, the proprietor. The mousy but cute dressmaker was staring with a distinct look of disbelief and shock, but for the life of her Christie couldn't remember a damn thing about her besides her name.

"Elisa... can you help us?" she breathed desperately. "I'll really owe you one."

Unfortunately, a while back, Christie had gravely wronged Elisa. After essentially seducing the reserved woman, the witch decided to teleport her, naked, into the tap room of the inn at which they'd been fooling around. At the time, she'd claimed it was an attempt help her get over her inhibitions, but Christie really just wanted to see the shy woman's embarrassed reaction. She might've sold her explanation if she hadn't burst into laughter at Elisa's furious reaction.

At a loss for anything to say immediately, Christie covered herself and stood, shivering slightly, in front of the group of mostly exposed, blushing women.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:26 pm

The shock slowly left Elisa's face, replaced by an oddly sweet smile. "Oh, of course, Christie!" the tailor said with an excessively sweet tone. "After all you've done for me, helping out you and your friends is the least I could do. Please, please, go get comfortable in some changing rooms while I find some things in your sizes."

"Oh, thank the gods." Serena said, letting out a relieved sigh. "I don't know my exact measurements, but I'm-"

"Oh, no need. I have an eye for these things. One look and I've got all of you figured out, give or take." Elisa said as she all too happily ushered the five women towards the changing booths. "You two go ahead and give me those rags. I'll take care of them later. For now, you girls just make yourselves comfortable while I grab some clothes!"

Serena and Melanie were reluctant to part with their clothing, meager as it was. Still, they'd be getting proper clothes soon anyway, and they'd be safely hidden within changing stalls, so there didn't seem to be any harm in it. The cloak and wisps of fabric generously called a dress were handed over, and Elisa eagerly tossed them behind her counter.

Elisa certainly remembered Christie. It was impossible to forget her, after all. When the witch had sat Elisa on the bed, had her spread her legs and close her eyes told her to let Christie work her magic, she thought it had been a figure of speech. Instead the magic had been quite real, depositing Elisa on the counter of the inn's tap room, ankles on either side of the patron in front of her.

It had been the most humiliating day of Elisa's life, and now Christie had the nerve to come crawling to her begging for help? Did the witch honestly believe she'd forgiven her so easily? The blonde and her friends were about to learn just how foolish Christie's assumption had been. All that was left was to gather an audience.

"Jeanine." Elisa said, summoning her apprentice. Jeanine was a cute young woman, quite similar to Elisa in many respects. "I'm going to write a message. I want you to deliver it to the first town crier you see, understood?"

"Yes, ma'm." Jeanine said, the naive girl all too eager to help her teacher and employer.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:56 pm

Since she couldn't readily explain the nagging feeling in the back of her mind, Christie decided that she was finally safe and sound. She hurried, along with the rest of the girls, into a changing room, waiting patiently. Even as she stood, brushing her dusty body off in the little private stall, she felt a bit sheepish and found herself covering up.

"Well, that's silly," she thought aloud as she let her breasts bounce free for a second. "I'm not sure what's bothering me -- she seems to be a nice girl..."

"Oh!" she said with a quiet delight as she turned to the little basin on the counter of her changing room. "That's convenient," she continued with a little smile, regarding the wash cloths, warm water, oils, and perfumes. Picking up the cloth and dipping it in the water, she wrung it out and happily set about running it along her sides, breasts, thighs, arms, and feet. She hummed pleasedly to herself, barely aware now as she gingerly ran the dripping cloth down either ass cheek, stopping occasionally to dip the rag again.

She had scrubbed off about half of her body when she stopped for a moment to look up. How long had it been? Oh well, best not to question a good thing -- what reason could she have to keep five naked women in her shop for this long?
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:14 pm

It was difficult work to execute Elisa's plan, but the timid tailor was dedicated to vengeance, and dedication could push one far beyond their normal limits of patience and ability. So very quietly, Elisa moved heavy oak wardrobes in front of each changing stall's door, reinforcing the barricade with other heavy furniture to render the obstacle immovable.

The next part required calling in a favor from a friend at the Arcane Academy. Some magic users often found themselves damaging their robes when experimenting in spellcraft, and more than a few came to Elisa to get their things repaired or for help in a tight situation. One particular academy member, a teacher in transmutation, was such a friend. Transmutation also happened to be precisely what Elisa needed for her plan.

Meanwhile, the note Elisa had given her apprentice instructed the town crier to spread the word of a special fashion exposition at Elisa's establishment. Strangely, rather than telling people to gather inside her shop, the instructions were for all interested to gather along the eastern wall of her building. The strange location helped spread the word, and within the hour there was a sizable crowd gathered outside Elisa's tailor shop.

A soft ringing of the bell above the shop entrance clued Elisa in to the arrival of her friend. Margery, the transmutation expert, was a kind and attractive women, with honey blonde hair and a generous figure hidden under her flowing robes.

"Hello, Elisa. I got your message, you said you needed my help with something?" Margery asked, giving her friend a brief hug.

"Yes, Margery." Elisa said, nodding. "It should be simple, really. I have a very special display for my customers, and I need your help to present it. Transmutation allows you to change certain properties of physical objects, right?"

Meanwhile, Christie had returned to washing herself, the damp rag in her hands as she scrubbed her flat stomach. Suddenly the light in the room seemed to grow brighter, which was certainly odd given that Christie had no recollection of lighting a candle. Then the witch saw movement out of the corner of her eye.

Much like Christie's prank at the bathhouse, the wall of the tailor shop had turned transparent! But unlike the bathhouse, there was a massive crowd gathered and already looking straight at her! Judging by the wails of surprise and embarrassment on either side of Christie, she assumed that her comrades had just noticed the same problem.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:45 pm

There was a long, slow moment of dawning realization on Christie's face before she let out a shriek. For what felt like the hundredth time today, her fair face turned a bright red, and she shrunk into a corner, desperately trying to cover herself. The rag with which she was washing herself provided a comical amount of protection -- using both hands she was able to shield her crotch with it. The cheering crowd got a good, unobstructed view of her perky breasts as she cowered there, and then they got another great look at her jiggling ass as she turned to bang desperately on the door.

Back to the crowd, she mewled and struggled to get out of the room. For a moment, she stopped and wondered if she hadn't accidentally caused the walls to become transparent like she had earlier. With a little huff of frustration, she couldn't help but note the way in which her earlier misdeeds were catching up to her in very appropriate ways. Was this some sort of cosmic justice? Maybe. Either way, there was an earthly agent responsible for her comeuppance, and she wasn't yet sure why. She was beginning to remember though...

"Elisa! Why are you doing this...?" she whimpered through the door. "They can see all of us!" she cried, as her embarrassed reaction seemed to drive the crowd that much wilder.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:19 pm

"Oh, poor Christie! Naked in front of all those strangers, your trust betrayed by someone you thought you could trust! Stings, doesn't it?!" Elisa replied, her voice cracking in anger by the end. "You have nobody to blame but yourself for this, witch!"

Now that the show had begun, the crowd closed in. While the wall still separated them from Christie and the others, it still allowed them to get uncomfortably close. If Christie were to look over her shoulder at the transparent wall, she could see countless people pressed up against it, their eyes hungrily drinking in every little detail of her nude body.

"Tell you what, girls." Elisa said again. "I just might, maybe, possibly could be convinced to let you go... on one condition. The walls on the sides of your stalls don't go all the way up. You can crawl under or climb over into the stall on either side of you. How about you girls all cozy up in one and give these good people a show to remember, huh?"

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Christie's brow furrowed as she heard the words and slowly recalled what happened with Elisa. The tables had turned, and now she and her new friends were going to pay the price. The redness in her face was now due, in part, to anger and defiance.

"Hey," she barked. "They don't have anything to do with this! They're..." she trailed off, realizing she had intended to protect them from this earlier.

"It's gonna be okay, ladies... Just... Cover yourselves up for now," she said, a little tremor in her voice. She didn't have a strong plan yet, she could only buy time.

"Hey!" She shouted loudly at the crowd outside, hoping they could hear. "Never mind those timid little girls," she continued, trying her best to sound bold and sexy. "Feast your eyes on this..."

Cringing for just a second, Christie walked right up to the wall, arms at her sides, and gave her chest a generous shake. Her magnificent orbs jiggled back and forth on her torso, her delightfully taut nipples pointing just slightly upward. Her face was beet red and inside she was screaming, but she moved right up to the clear exterior anyway. Cupping her breasts together, she let out a sultry moan and rocked her hips from side to side. She let her eyes drift shut, the flush of heat washing over her body. Finally, the witch pressed her chest against the glass like wall. Her dark pink nubs flattened as she did, and she rubbed them enticingly against the rough surface.

"Like what you see?" she managed to mouth the words to the crowd, still trembling ever so slightly.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:57 pm

"What's this? The Grey Witch is trying to play the hero now? What is this, some kind of joke? The day you sacrifice your dignity for the sake of others is the day Queen Syndra strolls through the city naked." Elisa said, suspicious of Christie's altruistic actions.

The crowd, meanwhile, couldn't care less about scheming or self sacrifice. They were just happy to watch the beautiful blonde's enticing show. Even with the wall separating them, plenty of people pressed their hands up against the transparent barrier, as if they could somehow phase through the wall to grasp Christie's enticing flesh.

There was one small issue, however. The crowd in front of Christie was certainly satisfied, but said crowd was too large to gather around the single changing booth. The other girls still had plenty of people leering at them through the invisible wall. Perhaps less people than before, but still far more than any of them would have liked.

"This is all very nice, Christie." Elisa said. "But it's not what I ordered. Either the five of you start getting friendly, or I invite that crowd inside before I let you out of those stalls!"

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:20 am

Christie laughed as she continued to taunt the audience outside, turning her back to them to give her bum an enticing wiggle.  The witch was about to bend forward at the waist, her butt half-pressed against the wall, when she heard Elisa's imperative from the hallway.  Standing up straight with a sigh, her eyes narrowed with growing impatience.  Ordinarily, the sound of her mewling companions in the other stalls would have been music to her ears.  For the moment, she actually felt bad for them.

I really should see someone about that... she mused inwardly at her mixture of emotions, so very uncharacteristic.  Just then, an idea came to mind, so simple that she was dumbfounded as to why it hadn't occurred.  Alright, Elisa, let's see how you handle this...

Christie extended a hand towards the barricaded door keeping her in, and her lips parted as she went to recall the syllables for a spell that would blast the heavy wooden thing into nothing more than a pile of toothpicks.

Nothing happened.

Blinking, Christie narrowed her eyes, focusing as best she could, and still, nothing.  No magic.

"Surely you jest," she said to no one in particular, finding her magical powers unavailable.  Pouting a little and feeling suddenly very vulnerable, she swallowed once and tried to calm her thoughts.

With a sigh of resignation and a pouty expression still on her face, Christie rapped lightly on the wall to her left.

"Come on, you know what needs be done," she said to whomever was in the adjacent stall.  Turning to the right, she got low enough to the ground to crawl under the wall.  Viewers outside were treated to a nice view of her curvy profile, her ass up in the air for a moment as she deftly slipped into the next stall with a bit of feline grace.  Standing promptly, she looked up to see who was in the stall with her.  She put on her most reassuring grin.  It came across as a bit wolfish and excited.

"Heya Selune.  C'mere, baby," she cooed, gesturing with a hooked finger as she coaxed her out of the corner in which she was huddled.  "It's gonna be alright, luv... Just, relax.  And try to enjoy yourself," she purred, standing the girl up between her and the see-though wall.  Lowering her hands to her sides for her, she rested her chin on the girl's shoulder and placed her soft hands on the subtle swell of her hips.

"There there now," she whispered comfortingly as she looked over Selune's shoulder out at the crowd, which was now getting an unobstructed look at the elf's hairless body.  "I failed to protect you, tis true... but you have my word I'll make it up to you.  Hells, you might even enjoy this next part..." she trailed off as she slid hands up the girl's midsection, to her breasts, which she cupped gingerly.  Giving them a little squeeze, she sighed delicately into the girl's ear, all warm and breathy.  Her digits fanned out over the soft flesh, catching her tender nipples between two fingers as she squeezed the whole mound.

"Are you coming, ladies?" she asked aloud for those who hadn't yet wiggled their way into the tiny stall.  "The sooner you get in here..." she began.  But wait, that sounded ominous, like she wanted to get it over with.  The best way to defy Elisa in this situation would be to have fun with this, if she could merely ignore the slavering crowd practically beating the outside wall down.  She shivered gently, trying to shake off the humiliated feeling as she let her lips roam along Selune's collarbone.  Christie gave a little kiss on her shoulder, a little suckle to the side of her neck.  Finally, she let her tongue trace the edge of the elf's sensitive ear before wrapping her full lips around the lobe of it and sucking gently.

"What I mean to say is... the sooner you get in here, the sooner this party can really start..!"
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:45 am

"Party? What are you, some kind of pervert?" came Erin's voice as the jester nimbly slid over the upper gap in the wall. Landing lightly beside Christie and Selune, the jester reluctantly placed a hand on either woman, gently exploring their bodies.

It appeared that Erin had decided to wash up just as Christie had, her face paint gone to reveal a light dusting of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Her coppery hair, free of her belled jester's cap, framed her face delicately. Even better, her hands seemed to know what they were doing, nimble fingers gliding over ticklish and sensitive spots on both Selune and Christie.

"She honestly expects all of us to fit in one of these things?!" Melanie said, squeezing through the lower gap in the same wall Erin had come from. "Eh, I guess it's supposed to make things more awkward and humiliating, huh?"

The curvy Melanie quickly wrapped her arms around Erin, her hands exploring the jester's body. Melanie seemed to want to get things over with as her fingers quickly slipped between Erin's legs and began to pump back and forth, eliciting light moans from the redheaded jester.

Serena was the last to join the others, coming from Christie's end of the row. The tallest of the group seemed unsure of where to even begin. Soon enough, however, she stood in front of Selune and bent over to kiss her elven friend. Part of it might have been legitimate attraction, but Christie was willing to bet it was an attempt to try and shield the timid elf from view of the crowd. The witch certainly couldn't call Serena a heartless friend.

Selune, throughout it all, blushed redder than she ever had in her life. She began gasping and moaning erotically as soon as Christie began her ministrations, and these noises only intensified with the arrival of Erin and Serena.

All the while, the crowd watched, and cheered, and leered. All the while, Elisa listened with smug satisfaction.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:11 am

The witch's hands had been exploring Selune's chest, for the most part, but she was going to waste no opportunities to feel her up elsewhere. Her hands found their way down her front, smoothing over her stomach and stopping teasingly above her mound. Christie's soft digits traced down and along her inner thighs, coaxing them apart as her own thigh slid between them. With her leg pressed firmly against the elf's ass and the rest of her body more or less mashed against her back, Christie ran her teasing, feathery fingers along the outside of her nether lips, tracing them along her little mound until the elf girl was bucking and moaning for it. When she was satisfied that Selune was sufficiently worked up, she slid two fingers up and into her in a slow, smooth motion. With her two digits fully inserted, a lusty grin spread across her face and she worked her thumb gently over the girl's sensitive little nub. With the fleshy bit of her thumb easing back and forth over the swell of Selune's clit, she worked her two digits in and out of her in a gentle pumping motion...

And she gasped as Erin's hand touched the small of her back, eliciting goosebumps and a little shiver. Giving a wicked little glance over her shoulder at the jester, she bit her lower lip and let her eyes drift shut as Erin's hand cupped her backside. The supple but firm flesh tensed up reflexively in her hand, but the witch arched her back a little and pressed her rear back into her grip encouragingly.

"C'mere," she said in a low, firm voice to the jester, glancing out to make sure the crowd was looking as she pulled her closer. "You're quite the beauty with out all the paint," she chuckled, gazing into her eyes. With her one hand working Selune's smooth, hairless cunny, and the other wrapped around the back of Erin's neck, she pulled the jester closer and pressed her lips against hers. The kiss was sloppy and eager -- her desire was definitely not staged. However, her loud moans as she pulled away and gasped for breath, as well as the way in which she coaxed Erin's tongue outside of her mouth to flick against her own exposed tongue... a good bit of that was for show. With one hand still on the back of Erin's neck she redirected her vision to the crowd of cheering voyeurs.

"Lest you forget we have an audience..." she whispered into her ear.

"How's it making you feel? Way more... exciting than any 'skyclad' run, eh?" she chuckled, low, as she slid her hand down the jester's front and between her thighs. As if to check her, Christie let her middle finger trace along her soft petals, much like she'd done with Selune, before pushing it into her.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:53 am

With Christie's fingers pumping in and out of her and her thumb caressing her clit, Selune was quickly overcome with raging desire. The white haired elf broke off her kiss with Serena, moving her mouth to her tall friend's breasts and eagerly going to work kissing and licking. The tall brunette showed her appreciation immediately, letting out a choked gasp as Selune's mouth ravaged her chest. With Christie's hands now occupied with other things, Serena took over fondling Selune's chest, eagerly kneading the soft mounds of flesh and teasing her taut nipples.

"Way more exciting." Erin agreed as Christie whispered in her ear. "And a thousand times more humiliating. I'm so fired. I'm supposed to be in that stupid parade."

The grumblings about her job died in the jester's throat as Christie's slender digit slid into her entrance. Gasping and flushing red across her freckles, the jester turned back to Christie once more.

"Fuck my job. No, forget that. Fuck me!" Erin said, hungrily kissing the witch once again, her tongue just as eager and nimble as the rest of her, exploring Christie's mouth and searching out every sweet spot the witch had.

Melanie, meanwhile, seemed to have trouble figuring out what to do. The other four women were occupied with each other, leaving the voluptuous redhead empty handed. Not for long, however, as she moved away from Erin's body and slid in on the other side of Christie's body. Gently teasing Christie and Selune apart, Melanie snuck her head in between the two ladies and pressed her mouth against Christie's nether lips.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:50 pm

"Yeah," Christie breathed. "Just tell them the Grey Witch kidnapped you and... had her way," she giggled, exchanging small, wet kisses with Erin. "It's pretty close to the truth..." she said, wiggling a finger inside of the jester for emphasis as she attempted to coax her closer to climax. Similarly, her hand was grinding firmly against Selune's pussy, her thumb a little less gentle as it rubbed her clit, and as Christie began to feel the need for attention, it was as if Melanie had read her mind.

"Oh!" she moaned, parting her thighs easily for a moment. Standing with her feet farther than shoulder width apart, she moved her hips towards her face a little, encouragingly. Pressing her tender, moist pink petals against Melanie's lips, she suppressed a gasp and went back to sloppily making out with Erin. In between her little whimpers of pleasure and her enthusiastic tongue-wrestling with Erin, she kept a hand firmly on the jester's crotch and occasionally gave her a lusty, heavy-lidded gaze.

Quirking a brow suddenly, she looked over at the roaring crowd for just a moment and had that embarrassed feeling, like getting hit with a bucket of cold water. Giving a little shiver, she turned her head back towards the door of the stall and shouted out to Elisa.

"Everyone's all warmed up in here, Elisa... it's not too late to join us!" she called out, enticingly. Letting her head roll back, she gave a delighted little moan as Melanie's mouth worked its magic. "We can work on those... issues of yours," she taunted, unable to let things be.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:31 pm

"I have no issues, Christie!" Elisa snapped back her voice cracking in anger. "I just want you to show all these people what a slut you really are! Give you a taste of your own medicine!"

Erin, meanwhile, pulled away slightly in surprise. "Did... did you just say you're the Grey Witch?!" the jester asked in shock. "I'm... the Grey Witch is... holy crap!"

Surprisingly, this seemed to turn the jester on even more, as she proceeded to lock lips with Christie once more, her tongue more eager and probing than ever. Her hips gyrated lewdly against Christie's hand as the blonde's slender digits, her inner walls clenching rhythmically with every thrust. It wasn't long before Christie felt the familiar sensations of another woman's orgasm against her fingers, coating her hand in the jester's fluids.

Selune wasn't far behind, letting out a strangled cry of pleasure into Serena's chest as she shuddered and squirted against Christie's hand. The elf's legs almost gave out from underneath her, held up only by Serena's arms as the taller woman pulled Selune close.

Melanie, meanwhile, doubled up her efforts on Christie. Soft lips were replaced with a strong and agile tongue that probed the Grey Witch's depths, sliding against her smooth inner walls and pressing against some of the more sensitive areas as it went. Not content to let her mouth do all the work, Melanie's hands crept of Christie's thighs and began to play with her ample backside, kneading, squeezing, and lightly scratching the wonderfully bouncy flesh.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:03 pm

For all of her bravado, she was burning with embarrassment on the inside. Her face was red, showing some of the humiliation, though she did an OK job of disguising it as something else entirely. It wasn't that difficult. She was enjoying herself, after all. Despite what people might've thought, though, she preferred privacy, even when dealing with a group of ladies... With every little glance at the crowd she rued what she'd done to Elisa and flashed hot with anger at the fact that the tailor would turn around and do the same kind of wrong to strangers.

"You don't have issues anymore?" she beamed, teeth all pearly white. "So you're ok now with your... somewhat large labia?" she said in mock congratulations. "Well, if you don't have issues, we can say it. Your oversized labia," her eyes danced with mischief at the other girls, even as she was having her pussy eaten. She kept her composure, only occasionally letting her eyelids drift shut or a little moan escape her lips. "For those of you who don't know," she said a little more loudly, "that just means she has really large lips down there. It's OK though, they're kind of ni-ahhh!" she moaned suddenly as Melanie stuck her tongue up into her, driving thoughts of revenge from her mind for the moment.

Her hips bucked as Melanie worked her sensitive inner walls, and her arousal heightened as she felt Erin and Selune's respective climaxes. Something about having her hands gushed on made her flash hotter with humiliation; it was probably the crowd's resulting cheer. It didn't do for her to be humiliated outside of the arena, she felt.

"Fuh...fuck..." she whimpered as she grabbed the back of Melanie's head with one slick, musky hand and pressed her face firmly against her hot mound. Those sensitive areas, and her insides, quivered gently with each little flick of the curvy girl's tongue, and her ass was warm and pliant in her hands. Every now and then her rear would tighten up in reaction to her gripping or scratching it, only to become supple again moments later.

Her back arched, her magnificent breasts presenting themselves as she braced herself on Melanie's head. "Y-yeah... just like that..." she moaned, shutting her eyes tight as she felt her climax coming. Peeking, she confirmed that the crowd was still watching, waiting. She barely had time to regret her decision to look as her arousal peaked, and she found her hips bucking, hard, as her body shuddered with orgasm. The witch let out a loud, wordless moan as her own fluids trickled down Melanie's now-glazed face and her legs trembled with fatigue. Running fingers through her hair appreciatively, she looked down at the girl for a moment with adoration in her eyes, forgetting for another blessed second the circumstances of her climax.

"Well fuck," she whispered to herself, still kind of keeping Melanie's head between her legs ("you can stay down there for now"). She glanced over towards the door.

"Did you hear that, Elisa?" she laughed breathlessly. "It could've been you to do that to me if you'd merely let the past be the past... or, if you prefer, it could've been me doing it to...ahh!" she let out another delighted little gasp at the sensation of Melanie's face between her flawless, thick thighs. "Oh my, you really seem to know what you're doing, Mel... but the crowd can't really see your ass. Get on all fours, love, and give it a shake while our captor decides what she wants to see next. That's right, I see you peeking, Elisa..."

Christie may have just lied. Or exaggerated. About a number of things. But that didn't change the way she was going to try and fight this. She still didn't feel the magic at her fingertips, but she had a feeling this was far from over.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2