Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halia, at the bar

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Halia, at the bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Halia, at the bar

Post by westley24 Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:52 am

Alison seemed to withdraw a bit when Halia did, not wanting to advance on someone so uncertain. "I was hoping to find somewhere a bit more private. Maybe have some fun then," the freelancer continued, not as seductively as before, but still with a bit of suggestion in her voice.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 am

"Err, okay," she nodded. "Like where?" she canted her head. Halia had gone back to twirling the edge of her pigtail in her finger, and she was watching Alison with a curious look.

"You gonna show me those moves, then?"
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:26 am

"Well, I know an inn nearby where the rooms are rather spacious. We could go there, and I could indeed show you some moves."

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:00 pm

"Sure!" Halia chirped, bouncing slightly in place. "Am I gonna need, like, different clothing or anything? To train in, I mean," she asked as she prepared to follow Alison just about anywhere.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:19 pm

Alison stood up and started to leave. "Well, I never need to worry about my clothes whenever I work out, but I'm not sure you'd feel the same way."

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:29 pm

"Err... Does that mean what I think it means?" she ventured with another brief blush. A little mischievous grin kept creeping into her soft features as she followed, instinctively taking Alison by the hand.

"Yeah, hehe, I dunno. I might just have to try it in what I'm wearing, but we'll see how it goes -- maybe you'll, um, inspire me to be a little bolder if this tunic doesn't work out," she giggled, still a bit shy. "My underclothes allow for a good bit of flexibility, you know?"
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:47 pm

"It does," Alison responded, allowing her hand to be taken. She then began to lead Halia to the inn.

"I think I can get you to remove more than the tunic," the blonde replied with a flirtatious smile on her face.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:58 pm

Burst into another adorable little fit of giddy laughter, squeezing Alison's hand briefly and following her to the inn without a proper response to her comment.

"Is this it?" She said at last, looking up at their destination.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:08 pm

"Yep, we're here," Alison said before walking inside and getting a room. Walking back to Halia, she explained, "Our room is right over here," and walked inside.

The room was rather sparsely decorated, with a bed in the far corner and a table in the adjacent one, but the room was large for an inn, with plenty of empty space.

"So, what do you want to do first?"

Last edited by westley24 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:11 pm

Halia looked around, hands behind her back as she rocked on her heels.  Biting her lower lip anxiously, she grinned at Alison and drank her in from head to toe with her eyes.

"Oh, jeez, I dunno..." she murmured.  "What do you start with, usually?  How do you get your stomach and legs so tight?" she giggled.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Alison began disrobing, taking off her shirt to reveal a purple bra and her pants to reveal matching panties. "Actually, that tunic looks a bit cumbersome to begin with.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Halia's eyes widened a little as she blatantly watched Alison take off her clothing. "Nice undies," she giggled, covering her mouth with a hand. She stopped a little when she recommended she remove her tunic.

"What do you mean? I can totally move around in this tunic. See?" she chirped, bending over at the waist to touch her toes. As she did, the bottom part of the tunic rode up to show the lower part of her butt. It was round and cute and clad in satiny light green. Giggling sheepishly, she stood up swiftly and nodded.

"Okay, I see what you mean. It can be impractical but I've gotten used to wearing it," she said casually as she tugged it up and off, over her head, to toss it aside. Her body wasn't nearly as bad as she was letting on; it was softly curved and smooth, featuring a narrow waist that complimented her petite nature. Her pert, smallish breasts were encased in a matching light green bra.

"It is just us girls after all... Now what?"
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:00 pm

"Wow," Alison seemed a bit startled by Halia's body, "you actually look pretty nice; I'm not sure you need this workout. But, if you insist, this is how I keep my legs fit."

She then lay on her back and held her legs up, her right foot in front of her left. "Now you just cross your left foot over your right, and you widen your legs as far as you can."

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Halia watched, nodded, and felt her heart skip a best when Alison began doing the exercise. Her eyes were definitely drawn to her feet. Then legs. Then further down to the spot between her thighs. She quickly averted her gaze and hoped it wasn't noticeable. She gulped a little at the thought of doing the exercise in just her underthings.

"Hmm kay, that seems easy enough, and I could stand to tone my legs up a bit," she reasoned as she lay down beside her. Her boots stuck up in the air at first as her smooth legs crossed one another. Then her soft thighs parted as wide as they could, causing her to giggle a little, self consciously. Not that Alison could really see from this angle, but the crotch of her panties was clinging tightly to her mound. She'd have to get a better angle somehow for the best view.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:26 am

As she continued to lie on her back, Alison felt the clasp of her bra dig uncomfortably into her back. "I hope you don't mind if I make myself a bit more comfortable," she said to the redhead.

With that, the blonde reached underneath her back, undid her clasp, and removed her bra. Anyone watching could have seen that her nipples were more than a bit erect as the purple garment released her modest breasts.

"Well, that's better, isn't it?" she said with a wink to her redheaded companion, only the slightest blush on her face.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:27 am

Halia giggled, a little nervously, as she continued to pump her legs open and shut, still lying on her back. As her eyes were glued to Alison's breasts, she failed to be mindful of her spread thighs. With each scissor motion her legs made, Alison got an eyeful of her little mound beneath the satin panties. The sides of her labia were exposed; the flesh was puffy and pinkish, peeking a little bit with each stretch of her thighs.

"I certainly don't mind..." She murmured with that hint of drunkenness in her voice. "It is just us girls after all. Am I doing this right, by the way? I can definitely feel it a little bit..." she said, each motion of her legs seeming to draw the eye inward to the outline of her nether lips
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:47 am

"You're doing pretty well, but your form is a bit off. Let me help you." Alison stood up and walked over to Halia's legs. She started by holding on to Halia's ankles and assisting from there, but as she helped, she moved her hands closer to the redhead's torso.

"It seems your choice of underwear is not very accommodating for this exercise," The blonde said, again using her seductive voice. "Would you mind if I removed them? I'm sure it would be more comfortable, and it it just us girls, after all."

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:54 am

Halia bit her lower lip for a second and looked aside coyly as if considering Alison's words. Her face seemed to say "jeez, I dunno," but eventually she slid her legs together and let them rest on Alison's chest.

"If you think that's best," she replied with an uncharacteristic demure voice. Her face was blushing a deep red, and before she moved her hips to accommodate Alison taking her parties off, she seemed to be hoping the dampness between her legs wasn't all that noticeable. Delicately, she lifted her butt off the floor an inch or so and looked up into Alison's eyes as she waited for her to slide her panties off.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:09 am

"I certainly wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable," Alison replied mock coyly, before sliding Halia's panties down her legs.

"Oh," she said upon getting an unobstructed view of what Halia had to offer. "I think someone likes what she sees," the blonde teased, pressing her breasts together. "Don't worry, I like what I see, too," she continued as she ran her hand down the outside of the redhead's thigh.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:20 am

The girl shivered, goosebumps rising on her soft thighs once again as she stared at Alison's breasts. Her mound was indeed slick and a bit puffy, with her aroused, swollen little clit peeking out from between her pink lips.

"That does feel a little better... So," she began, shyly avoiding eye contact. "Let me try this again, and help me out." With that, she parted her thighs, letting them drift apart fully. Her slick folds spread open ever so slightly as she moved her legs to the side slowly. When they were wide open, she reversed the gesture in an incidentally hypnotic motion, naked from her tummy to her boots as she opened and closed her legs.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:36 am

Alison moaned a bit when Halia started the exercise again, and this time she started with her hands on Halia's thighs. The blonde couldn't handle her arousal for very long without doing anything to satisfy it.

"You know, my underwear is a bit uncomfortable, too," was all she said before she pulled her own panties down, revealing her bare, smooth mound and tight backside. Alison proceeded to help Halia with one hand while using the other to 'help' herself.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:51 am

Either oblivious or a shameless tease, Halia continued the exercise, letting her legs glide open then drift shut.  Every time, the view of her delicate folds and the little tuft of red hair above them was... inspiring.  The little bit of slickness had turned into a full on glistening between her thighs, and her breathing had quickened considerably.  Still, she dutifully worked her legs back and forth.

"Hm..? Oh... okay," she said quietly, watching with a lustful but innocent curiosity as she canted her head.  She gave another tiny nibble of her lower lip -- Alison was probably beginning to pick up on it as one of her 'tells'.  It meant anticipation or excitement in one form or another.

"I'll probably take this bra off in a second, I mean, it just feels silly to have it on now... but why don't you show me another exercise..?" she said with that quiet excitement.  "Can I see your butt without the panties? I bet it's nice and firm," she giggled, continuing to give the whole situation a playful feel despite the raging sexual tension in the room.  She closed her legs gently, sitting up and leaning back on her hands.  Somehow, the space between her thighs was just as pretty to look at when they were pressed together; just a hint of her cunny was showing, punctuated by that little patch of darker red hair.

"Show me how you get that thing so tight," she giggled, her eyes dancing as she reached behind her back with both hands to release her bra.  Her pert little breasts bounced free; her small, stiff, dark pink nipples reminiscent of cherries or some other bite-sized fruit. The firm little buds stick out on her chest almost eagerly.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:16 am

Alison turned around and bent over a little to give Halia a good view. While she was doing this, she marveled at the half-elf over her shoulder.

"This exercise really is meant to be done with some added weight, but it should still be effective by itself." The blonde then lay on the ground with her knees bent and her legs slightly spread facing her partner. "You just raise your hips until your body makes a straight line from your shoulders to your knees, and you hold the pose for a few seconds."

Alison knew about the view she was affording Halia, and though it embarrassed her a bit, she thought she could blame the blush on arousal. Alison just hoped that the trickster would take advantage of her exposed treasure.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:20 am

((so, her body is arched with her back to the ground, correct? and/or her shoulders are staying pressed to the floor while she lifts her hips, basically?))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:27 am

The half-elf leaned forward from where she was sitting, eventually crawling closer on her hands and knees as if to get a better look. She rather blatantly stared between Alison's thighs, even moistening her lips in one little flick of her tongue. Her lips were pursed with a finger to them as she watched, a bit hypnotized.

"So, you just lift your hips but keep your shoulders like that? And that will tone my butt..?" she asked matter-of-factly. Smiling, she reached between the woman's legs and under her to cup her ass with one hand. Giggling, she gave it a little squeeze, then a slap. "C'mon, keep those hips up," she teased, attempting to sound motivational. Blinking, then, she canted her head and leaned it closer such that it was practically between her knees.

"So, you shave down there..? It looks so... smooth." Another little nibble on her lip. "Can I touch?" she asked, but without waiting for an answer. Her fingertips brushed lightly along the skin where her pubic hair should've been, teasing the top of her folds in the tickling motion they made. "Oh, wow. Do you have to go through much effort to keep it that way?" she asked, tilting her head again and staring right at her crotch.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next