Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halia, at the bar

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Halia, at the bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Halia, at the bar

Post by westley24 Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:50 am

((Yeah, that's right on the position.))

"Again, you should do this with some sort of weighty object on your waist, but yeah, this should keep you in shape." She then let out a little yelp of surprise when Halia moved her hand. She thought Halia was more cute than motivational, but the freelancer was obviously keeping the pose rather easily.

Her demeanor somewhat faltered as she savored the feeling of Halia's warm breath on her nether lips, but she soon recovered. "Yes, I keep myself shaved," she answered, her voice spiking in pitch whenever the redhead made contact with her folds, "it may be some work, but I do rather prefer it clean. Ohhh,"

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:59 am

The girl kept her face near Alison's crotch, and her breath was in fact wafting against it as she watched her exercise. With little warning, she ran a hand over the smooth patch once again, this time her entire palm sliding over her silken folds. Her hand rubbed down and up, back over it, as if savoring the feeling.

"Wow, it's really smooth," she said a little drunkenly. "I guess I see the benefits, hehe," she giggled, leaning quite close now. "I imagine you have to be really careful with these parts, huh?" she laughed, her fingertips running along the outside of her lips and along the sides of them.

Speaking of no warning, Halia leaned in close enough to finally nuzzle her mound just above her slit. Her soft, delicate face rubbed against Alison's smooth patch, and she let out another melodic little giggle at her drunken action.

"I just had to try that," she said, still laughing a little but sitting back now. "Show me another exercise," she joked, hoping Alison wouldn't mention that she herself hadn't attempted it yet.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:17 am

Alison moaned even more as Halia caressed her most sensitive area, hardly hearing her distracted as she was. "Careful? Yeah, you've got to pret-ohhh," the blonde couldn't take anymore and collapsed onto the floor.

Her arousal was apparent, from her erect nipples to her moist nethers. Also apparent was her desire for the girl across from her. "Hold on, I haven't seen you perform this one yet. Why should I have all the fun?"

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:21 am

"Hmm, I guess you've got a point... just make sure I'm doing it right," she said with a grin, lying on her back and propping her knees up like Alison had done. Her tummy looked flat and smooth, and her sex was still slick and glistening as her thighs parted some. Gingerly, she raised her hips, maybe cheating by bracing her hands on the small of her back. A little breath escaped her lips as she found herself in the lewd position, her snatch right in Alison's line of sight.

"Oh..." she said, holding the position. "I'm not sure I could handle too much of this with additional weight, hehe," as she giggled, her hair pooled around her head against the floor, still done up in pigtails. "Do I look silly?"
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:32 am

"You look downright ridiculous," the blonde teased, staring right at Halia's snatch. "You may not be able to handle any weight, but let's see how you do with a bit of distraction." With that, Alison moved right up to the redhead's folds and gave her a nice, slow lick.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:37 am

Halia gasped immediately and her hips bucked, mashing her crotch right into Alison's face.  With a low moan, she gripped the back of the woman's head and held her there, as if using her for balance.  She was biting down hard on her lower lip, and shuddering gently at the sudden stimulation.

"Hey!" she said at length, her mouth slightly agape and her hips lowering some.  "No fair," she pouted, lifting her hips up again slowly such that her back was straight. "Do it again."
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:48 am

"So you don't do well with the distraction," came Alison's witty response. "But what if I were to help you? Do you think you could handle it, then?"

The blonde then took Halia's lower back and supported her while she got back to work. She interspersed the licking with occasional probing deeper into the redhead's luscious lips.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:51 am

The girl moaned, louder now, and put her hands back on Alison's head. "Damn," she breathed, running fingers through her hair and gripping gently. "Mmh.." she whimpered, grinding her face there against her hot, wet folds. A delightful flushed look was spread all across her fair features -- her eyes shut tight in ecstasy as her mouth hung open.

"Do... do you do this a lot?" she said, gasping with each occasional probe. "I'm not so easy... I think you took advantage of me," she mewled, rather sultry now, her digits gripping the hair with playful force as she rocked her hips.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:03 am

Alison simply glanced up at Halia in response to her question, too engrossed in her work to do anything more. She continued to lick, increasing the frequency of her probes and occasionally giving a lick to her clitoris.

Sometime during this event, the blonde moved one hand down towards her own folds. She began pumping two fingers in and out of herself, getting closer to orgasm by the second.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:06 am

"Nnh... just like that," she whimpered, hands gently braced against the back of her head now and occasionally gripping harder. Her hips were quivering, and her hips gradually began to buck more firmly. Her whimpers turned into loud, lewd moans, and finally her entire body shuddered in orgasm for what felt like a very long time. The high pitched squeal she gave was somehow both adorable and sexy, before she slumped to the ground, trembling slightly and covered in a faint sheen of sweat.

"Oh my," she blinked, her face still quite red.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:17 am

Alison continued to pleasure her partner until she was completely finished. Then, she really got to work finishing herself. By this point, she had already inserted another finger, so it didn't take long for her loud moans to turn into one rather short moan and for her to collapse as well.

Alison was tired, but not too tired to say, "I know they say that you should combine exercise with a good diet, but damn..."

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:41 pm

Halia let out a delighted little laugh, one arm draped over her forehead as she lay splayed out out the floor. Instinctively, she repositioned herself such that she was wrapped up in Alison's arms, sighing gently. She panted lightly and nuzzled the woman's neck until she caught her breath.

"That was quite a workout," she chuckled sleepily in agreement. With her arms sliding around Alison's waist, she buried her face in the nape of her neck.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:53 pm

((Just checking the position, is Halia the big spoon? Assuming she is ... ))

Alison accepted Halia's embrace, happy to just lie there on the floor. Without even considering moving to the bed, she drifted off to sleep.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:50 am

((I'll try to answer with post. More of a "head on the chest"))
Halia snuggled further into Alison's arms, nuzzling her face against her breasts and eventually resting her head on her chest. With a similar lack of regard for where she passed out (so long as it's in her new friend's embrace) she seemed rather comfortable and was sleeping pretty deeply in minutes.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:59 am

((Well then, just let me repost.))

Alison was blissfully delighted when Halia found her way into her arms. As she fell asleep, she thought back to how unlikely the pairing may have seemed at the beginning of the night.

((And that seems like a wrap for now. Cerind, it's been a pleasure.))

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:39 am

((Yup, a good place to stop. And likewise.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3