Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halia Half-Elven vs. Annie the Arcanopath

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Halia Half-Elven vs. Annie the Arcanopath - Page 2 Empty Re: Halia Half-Elven vs. Annie the Arcanopath

Post by Big Mara Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:01 pm

Annie breathed a soft sigh of relief as her golem arms successfully warded off Halia's daggers, protecting her clothes from any further damage. That had been far too close for comfort, however. She'd almost showed the crowd far more of herself than she'd ever shown, and just having her panties on display for all to see was bad enough! She knew she'd need to be much more careful. Even with her superior reach, Annie wasn't safe from the plucky half-elf. She would need to regain her momentum.

"Ah-ah-ah, you shouldn't be running around with such sharp objects, young lady." Annie teased as one of her mechanical hands plucked a dagger from Halia's slim fingers. Despite looking to be the same age, Annie was feeling confident enough to make such demeaning taunts. She'd scoped out Halia's capabilities, and now that she'd partially disarmed her, she could afford to go back on the offensive.

"Let's see how you handle this again!!"

And with that, Annie's golem arms prepared to strike as a unit once more, seemingly aiming for Halia's tunic top and panties at the same time...

Flurry of Blows on Halia's tunic top (+1) and panties (-1)

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Halia Half-Elven vs. Annie the Arcanopath - Page 2 Empty Re: Halia Half-Elven vs. Annie the Arcanopath

Post by cerindclvr Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:14 pm

Halia squealed, scrambling down the golem arm as quickly as she could to try and avoid the attacks.

Dex flurry of blows against Halia's tunic:
Annie: 1+3
Halia: 8
Critical miss!

Second attack against Halia's panties:
Annie: 8+3=11
Halia:5
Successful attack!

The golem hand rebounded off of her tunic, unable to grab onto it anywhere substantial.  Just when Halia began to feel like the golem arm was more trying to grope her than strip her, she turned suddenly to see the golem arm that had snuck behind her.  It snapped up suddenly and grabbed onto her tight, sheer panties, yanking on them, hard.  Halia gasped as she stumbled away from her torn undergarment as she had from so many articles of clothing that day.  Shrieking, she threw both hands over her crotch, but not before the viewing sphere showed a glimpse of her naturally sparse little tuft of dark red hair.

"You... wicked... little genius!" Halia chirped eventually.  "However, you did not account for this."

Snapping her fingers with one hand, and keeping the other over her crotch, Halia triggered a spell.  The viewing sphere was largely focused on her exposed, tight little bottom, but it did manage to show Annie from below as Halia's spell flared into view.

The dagger that the golem had plucked out of Halia's hand was glowing a fierce yellow color.  The magic stored in it had been triggered, apparently -- it began to crack, dangerously shuddering.  Before the golem arm could dispose of it fully, it shattered into dozens of hot metal shards.

Halia makes an Int flurry of blows attack against Annie's top:
Halia: 10-1=9
Annie: 2
Critical hit!

Halia's Int attack vs. Annie's panties:
Halia: 8-3=5
Annie: 2
Hit!

With the explosive dagger, the dozens of hot metal shards burned through Annie's leather top and singed her panties, ruining them both.

((edit: didn't do the math right on the first flurry attack, but the result is the same and the math is now fixed))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:38 pm

Annie's mouth went slack for a moment as she watched her first golem arm rebound off of Halia's tunic, then begin to shudder feebly as if it had just been short-circuited. Could it have been malfunctioning? The petite inventor dearly hoped something hadn't gone quite that wrong.

Grinning triumphantly as Halia's panties were yanked right off her cute little bottom, Annie momentarily forgot about her arms' brief mishap. Things seemed to be going her way after all, as expected. Even her opponent had called her a genius! Just another attack or two, and she'd have the match in the bag.

And that was when Halia's own genius plan was put into action.

Before Annie could order her mechanical servants to dispose of the glowing dagger, the weapon detonated in a shower of metal shards, scattering all around her and shredding and singing her clothes. Annie shrieked with surprise and pain as the white-hot shards flew past her, the arena's magic protecting her from what would otherwise have been an extremely dangerous attack.

Her clothes, however, were not protected. While having her underwear on display had been embarrassing, to say the least, Annie now had bigger problems: Gone was her leather tunic, and with it the protection it had afforded her. Her top was now covered by her thin, silk blouse, which even left her shoulders mostly bare; hardly effective protection.

And speaking of bare, that's what she was below the waist now. Her delicate, white cotton panties had been blown clean off her hips, revealing her small, tight little ass, as well as the neatly-trimmed patch of fine, mousy brown hair covering her lower lips. She still had her boots on, of course, but that hardly seemed to matter now.

Annie squealed with embarrassment, clamping her hands between her legs and blushing bright red. Even her ears went pink with shocked humiliation.

"I-I, um...y-you..." Annie stammered cutely, wishing for all the world that she could have at least kept her pants for cover. "You're n-not going to beat me! Okay!? I-I've still got the upper hand!" Annie insisted, not entirely believing it herself. She hadn't expected Halia to turn the tables so quickly.

"A-Alright, arms! Keep her still! Don't let her get free!" Annie commanded, her golem arms ready to strike for what could very well end up being the last time...

Grapple Halia, then attack her tunic, if that's allowed (+3).

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:48 pm

((a critical grapple would allow an additional maneuver, although maybe a flurry of blows style grapple-then-attack maneuver is possible. Also, if you wanted to implement it now, I forgot about the critical failure roll for Annie's golem arms. So, shall I roll for the golem arm, and, do you want to see how a flurry of blows grapple would work? If the first attack doesn't hit, do you want the second to also try and grapple her? (the the usual flurry penalties, of course) Lemme know what you wanna do.))

cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:12 am

((for clarity, i'm going to take your answer and your thoughts on the golem arm malfunction chart and integrate it into my next post))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:43 am

((I decided to go ahead and post the results of the golem arm failure while you decide if you want to combine flurry of blows with grapple... also, let me know what you think of the chart I sent, and any suggestions you might have. If you think it's out of line or too dramatic, let me know. I have no problem negating or changing this post.))
Critical failure golem risk:
5=same as a critical defense failure, plus the arms make an attack against Annie's strongest article of clothing with a +0 to the roll.

Golem arm: 9+0=9
Annie: 1
Critical defense failure!
((these dice indeed))

A golem arm whipped out suddenly, wildly, and latched onto the first thing it hit -- Annie's blouse. At first, it cupped her breast and seemed to grope it, almost tenderly. It then squeezed, Annie's breast slipping free, mercifully, and it began tugging on the cloth violently. Yanking repeatedly and thrashing, the loud "shrrriip" sound sang out as the garment tore gradually. Annie's bra-clad breasts shook into view as the malfunctioning golem arm whipped free and flailed about wildly, clutching the silky blouse tightly.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:43 am

((Ha, very nice. Looks like the fight might be just about over now, unless Annie can pull off a comeback.))

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:48 pm

((It's still Annie's move btw..!))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:09 pm

((Oh, sorry.  I'll have Annie react to losing her shirt after you post.  I'll go ahead and combine her grapple and attack into a flurry.))

Last edited by Big Mara on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:42 pm

((Ah, I see all I needed to from you was confirmation n the combined grapple and flurry. Will update tonight when I get home around 12-1 if not earlier))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:13 am

((The more moving parts you give to a system, the more questions come up...  Since Annie is using Int for an attack that is usually Str based, it's opposed with a Dex roll still, right?  Fortunately it didn't really matter in the case of these rolls, so I'm going with it.))

"Well that," the announcer said flatly. "That was unexpected! Not that I'm complaining mind you..." he chuckled.  "Looks like the Arcanopath's extra arms have a mind of their own!"

Halia was grinning, covering her crotch with one hand as she balanced a knife by its point on one finger.  By the redness in her cheeks, and the sheepish tint of her expression, it was clear that she was thoroughly embarrassed.  Credit to her many jaunts in the arena, however, she managed to put on a showy smile of satisfaction.

"Still have the upper... hand?" she quipped, adopting a wry smirk and a wink at the viewing sphere's "point of view."  "I get it," she said, balancing the dagger with little back and forth movements of her hand.  The crowd chuckled modestly at her little joke, then let out an "ooh!" of excitement, drawing Halia's attention back to the golem arms streaking towards her.

"Eep!" she shrieked, dropping the dagger and moving her hand away from her crotch to pump her arms in a full-on, desperate sprint to create distance.

Annie's Int to grapple Halia: (first flurry attack)
Annie:7+1=8
Halia:4+3=7
Success!

The whirring mechanical arm managed to grab poor Halia by the ankle, and had it not yanked her into the air immediately she probably would've pitched forward and eaten sand.  She squealed predictably as the cold metal grip held her aloft by her ankle, and with a cringe she covered her crotch with both hands.  She felt rather helpless to the impending attack...

Annie's Int vs Halia's tunic:
Annie:8-1=7
Halia:8+3=11
Successful defense

Some of the arms were flailing about a little more unpredictably than Annie would have liked.  Luckily, none of them managed to grab onto Halia's tunic.  However, one of the arms whipped out and caught her clean across one of her buttocks, eliciting a yelp and an indignant growl.

"Now that's the sort of malfunction I can also get behind," quipped the announcer, to more chuckles from the crowd.

"Stupid... golem tentacle thing!" the half-elf said with some difficultly, reaching upward to try and free her foot.  She was rather athletic, apparently, being able stretch her upper body upwards such that she was able to reach the metal hand, and with a practiced motion she produced a small, thin metal device that had been hidden in her hair.  Anyone familiar with a lockpick immediately recognized it as one.

"This... should... suffice," she whispered, more to herself than anyone else, hoping that she had time to disable the arm before the others came whipping at her...

Halia's Dex check to escape the grapple:
Halia:7+3=10
Annie:2+3=5
Successful escape!

Halia managed to manipulate the hand with a few clever pokes from the lockpick.  A wiggle here, a twist there.  With a little grunt of exertion she seemed to yank her ankle, the viewing sphere getting a nice view of her round bottom from underneath as she struggled.  When she tugged her foot, only a few fingers popped free from the hand holding it at first.  A spring seemed to shoot loose from one of the open fingers.  Halia blinked, wide eyed, making sure to grab onto the arm itself as she wiggled the rest of her limb free.  There was a metallic twang, then the clatter of metal as the hand fell to pieces bit by bit, having been disassembled, more or less.

"As far as shackles go, that one wasn't that ba-" she was cut off by her own comical shriek as the golem arm she was holding onto began to flail wildly, apparently suffering a malfunction.  Halia shut her eyes and clung to the metal arm for dear life -- not exactly afraid of heights, but not willing to just let go just like that.  And what a sight she made, bottomless and clinging to the equivalent of an unattended firehose.

((edit: just noticed that was a really long post for the girls to end up where they were last turn, hehe... I get carried away sometimes, feel the need to make even the 'slow' rounds enjoyable. XD ))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:47 am

A bunch of renders from this battle up on my gallery in the folder "Enferia 4: Annie vs Halia."  I apologize in advance if I missed a detail here or there.  It's harder to come back and do them for something that's been going on a while than to do it while it's fresh in your mind.  But I focus on getting the most interesting scenes and, well, scenery.  It's actually too many to easily post direct links to here.  Next, I'll be working on the group battle for a while.  I may revisit this one when it's finalized, there's some great potential for an interesting post-fight here.

http://myds6.deviantart.com/gallery/
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:23 pm

Very nice renders, Myds, as usual. Also, sorry for the delay in my posting, Cerindclvr. I was out for most of today, and after getting back, I was way too tired to put together a coherent post for Annie. I'll post something tomorrow morning, though. The fight's just toeing the line before it gets to the really good stuff. Wink

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:05 am

"Wha- h-hey! Stop it!" Annie squeaked as the malfunctioning golem hand began gently groping her small breast, squeezing and rubbing as if it were exploring her modest curves. The mousy brunette's cheeks flushed bright red as she squirmed against the hand, trying to pry herself free while keeping one hand safely between her legs to shield her bare pussy from view.

Then, to her shock, the hand crept up to her blouse's collar and began to tug. Annie gasped, scarcely able to believe that her own creation was actually turning against her like this.

"Oh no! No, no, no, no, please no! L-Let go this instant!" the inventor pleaded, but it was already too late: The arm tugged harder, tearing the flimsy silk away, leaving the petite inventor with nothing but her boots and a white cotton bra to cover her small body. Annie once again threw both hands down to cover her neatly-trimmed pubic hair hidden, but could do nothing to hide her soft, bare ass or bra-covered breasts from the viewing sphere, which was currently doing its best to keep a close watch on both girls.

"Ehehe...um, th-this is all normal, don't worry. I-It's working as intended, I promise. Just adding to the tension of the match, you know..." Annie grinned sheepishly, her cheeks bright red as she covered her secret lips. Anyone who looked at her could tell she was beyond embarrassed, and had quite obviously lost control of two of her golem arms, especially once Halia partially dismantled one of them, leaving it as little more than a flailing nub; or so everyone thought. Annie had one more trick up her sleeve.

Seeing Halia clinging desperately to the wildly thrashing arm, Annie knew she would need to finish this before her contraption got any more funny ideas. Against her better judgment, she commanded the balancing arm to push her forward and into the air, sending her on a direct course with the nearly-naked Halia. This had the side effect of giving the crowd a nice view of her little pink treasure as she flew skyward, but the mousy inventor didn't have any time to worry about that.

As she reached Halia, Annie thrust out her gauntleted hand and attempted to strike her square in the chest, arcane pulses lancing forward in an attempt to stun the dexterous half-elf girl, or at least burn through her tunic...

Arcano-Pulse Glove on Halia's tunic (damage and stun): +3

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:21 pm

Annie: 7+3=10
Halia: 5+0=5
Successful attack!

Try as she might to dodge it, the golem arms kept Halia sort of boxed-in. This made Annie's maneuver successful -- being over worried of the arms grabbing her caused Halia to underestimate Annie's direct attack.

She was hanging onto the flailing golem arm with one arm and covering her crotch with the other when Annie's glove connected with her tunic. The arcane energy pulsed out of it, fiercely, causing Halia's eyes to widen. Her body stiffened as if she had been shocked, and she let out a yelp. The blast seemed to knock her back, then, as she relinquished her grip on the tentacle that was keeping her in the air, and she flew a good distance, tumbling against the sand harmlessly.

Due to the arena's usual defenses, Halia was disoriented but unharmed. The crowd had gasped as she went flying several dozen feet, and watched in great anticipation as she got to her feet on shaky legs.

When the smoke and dust cleared from where she landed, she was blinking confusedly. Her tunic top had been burned almost completely off -- only her short green sleeves remained, blackened at the edges. Her bright green bra remained intact, though, keeping her pert little breasts concealed. For the moment, though, Halia seemed totally dazed, her arms hanging limply and a comically dazed look on her face. The audience didn't mind the unobstructed view of her flat tummy, trim little tuft of hair above her perfect, pink pussy, and her tight, bubble ass. With Halia stunned, it seemed as if Annie had the perfect opportunity to finish this... if she could.

((Halia stunned this round due to Arcano-Pulse glove!))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm

Annie's face lit up with relief as her attack connected, the pulse glove flinging Halia backwards and burning most of her tunic off in the process. Unfortunately for the mousy inventor, her momentum sent her tumbling inelegantly into the sand, her soft, perky little bottom pointed into the air as she landed.

Scrambling to her feet, and still blushing fiercely, Annie knew she didn't have any time to waste. She needed to take advantage of Halia's dazed state right this instant, or she was liable to find herself just as much at the mercy of her own golem arms as the half-elven girl was.

Abandoning her attempts to cover her bare, pink pussy for the moment, Annie swept the sand from her eyes and and ordered her golem arms to finish the job, pointing straight for her stunned opponent. The two functioning arms flew into action once more, while the other two simply wavered and shook unpredictably, making the explorer very, very nervous indeed. She just hoped this would finish the job...

Flurry of blows on Halia's bra: Int (+1)

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:41 pm

Annie's flurry of blows against Halia:
Annie:3+1=4
Halia: 6+0=6
Successful Defense!

Second attack:
Annie:4-1=3
Halia:10+0=10
Critical Defense!

Halia shook her head, and her eyes seemed to focus again just as one of the golem arms streaked at her chest. She managed to throw her arms up in time to block it, getting knocked back some. Kicking up a lot of sand behind her as she slid back a few feet, she grunted and spun away from the second golem arm as it flew at her.

Blinking and focusing, Halia saw the golem arms flailing about behind Annie.

"Look out!" she called out suddenly, pointing at one of the wildly flapping tentacle-arms.

Halia's Int attack against Annie's boots:
Halia:3+1=4
Annie:3+0=3
Successful attack!

It was a pretty cheap, silly trick, but something about the wild fear in Halia's eyes made her cry of alarm believable, if only for a second. Annie's instinct, curse it as she may later, was to glance behind her for the presumably treacherous golem arm that was about to hit her.

In that moment, Halia uttered a little spell she knew, a telekinesis trick to buy her some time. In order for her to win, she had to get those boots off her, tempting as it was to go for the bra. The telekinesis trick caused large, translucent hands of force to clamp down on Annie's boots while she was looking away, and yanked her upwards. The idea was to pluck her out of her boots and let her fall into the sand.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm

Anyone who knew Annie well knew that she was a good many things: Intelligent, practical, adventurous, curious, quick-witted, and kind were all some of her better qualities. Among her bad ones, along with her stubbornness and tendency to let her mind wander at inopportune times, was naivete. As such, when Halia frantically yelled for her to look out behind her, she spun around on pure impulse.

A part of her knew it was a trick; she just knew it. But she did it anyway, because when someone yells like that, Annie's first instinct was to believe them, even against her better judgment, a fact she became painfully aware of in mid-turn.

Fuming at how foolish she must have looked, Annie quickly began to turn back around just as Halia's magic hands yanked her upwards, right out of her boots. The sudden momentum sent her right back down again, her hands flying out to try and catch herself as she plunged into the sand. Once again, the mousy girl found herself face-down and ass-up in front of the whole arena.

Spluttering with embarrassment, Annie rolled herself back over before pulling herself back up onto her bare feet, once again covered from head to toe in sand. Speaking of sand, all her pratfalls and sandy expeditions had caused her white cotton bra to shift slightly, one strap hanging feebly off her shoulder and nearly exposing a rosy pink nipple.

Still coughing a bit of sand out of her mouth, Annie ordered her golem arms to strike once more, now desperate to disrobe Halia once and for all, before she really did lose everything. Behind her, the two malfunctioning golem arms still wiggled and waved dangerously, as if waiting for just the right time to strike again...

Flurry of blows on Halia's bra: Int: (+1/-1)

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 am

Annie's flurry of blows against Halia's bra:
Annie: 5+1=6
Halia:6+0=6
Tie goes to the higher modifier. Successful attack!

((and just because this happened when I rolled the second attack...))

Annie:1
Halia:5
Critical Failure!
Robot malfunction roll: 1
Annie is grabbed by the golem arms, groped, and held splayed out for a round. She cannot act and takes a -4 to defense on her next turn. ((not that it matters in this case))

Halia whipped out another dagger and slashed at the arms when they dove at her. She was able to swat them away a few times, creating a little shower of sparks as metal scraped against metal. In the blur of all the action, the remaining arms seemed to crackle with electricity. The crowd let out some "oohs" of suspense, and Halia fought her heart out, but there were too many attacks coming for her at once. One of them caught her by the shoulder and spun her about; another delicately plucked the clasp on her strapless bra. It went slinging forward into the sand, and she shook her head dizzily as her pert, handful-breasts bounced free. Her puffy, strawberry nipples perked up in the breeze and she looked around, dazed, before realizing she was stripped bare.

"Eeee!" she shrieked, clapping hands over her breasts and clamping her thighs together.

"That's it!" the announcer cried, "the Arcanopath is the winner!"

The crowd cheered, and Annie observed the immensely pleased audience. As Halia covered herself, blushing and looking around, wondering where the viewing sphere was going to show her from next, her eyes widened.

"Annie! Behind you!" she shouted out, pointing behind her. The golem arms were poised over her, hands outstretched in a sinister fashion, aimed at Annie.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:33 am

((an excellent match, and much closer than I expected. I really like the golem arms, so go crazy...))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:17 am

"Yyyess!!!" Annie squealed with glee as her golem arms successfully plucked Halia's bra clean off, the appearance of the half-elf girl's pert breasts signifying the mousy inventor's victory. She'd done it! She'd won!

Now all she had to do was teach her tricky little half-elven opponent a lesson in humility, then she'd grab her clothes, head back to the inn, and wait for that hard-earned research funding to come in. She'd have to fix her pack while she was at it, and she would certainly need to discover what Halia could have done to make her golem arms malfunction like they had, but that was a quandary for another time.

Annie had to admit, there was a certin satisfaction in seeing Halia standing there with her hands covering her small breasts, thighs shyly clamped together, naked and defeated for all to see. Just moments before, Halia had still been fighting her hardest to put her in the very same position, but now the half-elf was blushing and cowering before the leers of the crowd.

A part of Annie had been eagerly awaiting this part, although if anyone asked, she'd of course inform them that it was because testing her golem arms' capabilities had been her primary motivation for this fight. She certainly didn't have any ulterior motives, no sir; no matter how pretty Halia had turned out to be.

Grinning sheepishly for the crowd, Annie attempted to keep herself covered as she basked in her victory. Halia's startled shout broke her out of that, however. She was going on about whatever was behind her, was she? Annie rolled her eyes dismissively.

"I'm not falling for that again, Halia! Besides, you already lost! I'm not letting you slip away until I-" And it was at that moment that the golem arms chose to enact their rebellion.

Annie shrieked as two arms grabbed her wrists, tugging just enough to pull her off her feet with the help of the balancing arm. The mousy girl kicked her bare feet helplessly, unable to squirm away as a third malfunctioning arm began to gently grope one small breast through the fabric of her white cotton bra.

"Eeeee!!!" Annie squealed, blushing bright red as the arms continued to splay her out for the whole crowd to see. This wasn't supposed to happen!! Why were the arms attacking her!? There must have been some sort of mistake! Or sabotage! Or...or something!! Annie just couldn't understand how she'd managed to find herself in an even more embarrassing position than her opponent, despite having won her match!

The mousy inventor continued to try and squirm and wiggle free, but was currently finding herself completely helpless and very, very exposed...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am

Halia began giggling incessantly, still covering her naughty bits up but jiggling a little.  There was a little twinkle in her eye, and when she saw the flailing limbs hoist Annie up and spread her out, she couldn't help but bring her arm up in a fist pump.  The little bit of flesh she had on her chest bounced, and she came trotting up to her opponent.

"I looost?" she giggled cheerily.  "I guess I shouldn't do this, then! Hehe," she squeaked, reaching up and pulling Annie's bra down enough for her tits to pop out.  The golem arms seemed to nearly go wild at this, cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples.  Halia laughed uncontrollably.

"I really do think the arms were very good, but maybe a few kinks need to be worked out... or maybe I game them a little jolt with a lightning spell?" she winked, brushing the metal hands aside to get a good feel of the inventor's breasts herself.  "Ooh, these are nice," she cooed, as if talking to the golem arms themselves.  She grinned, bouncing the tits in her hands a little and tugging gently on the nipples.

"I am sooo gonna get in trouble for doing this after you've already won, but who cares?" she tittered, craning her head down to suckle on Annie's nipple, delicately catching it between her teeth and flicking her tongue.

"May as well make this worth it!" she said to the crowd as she stood between Annie's spread legs, golem arms pulling them wide apart.  One of the mechanical arms had stopped seizing and was just sitting there.  Halia didn't seem to notice though, she just bent down at the waist to get a good look at her opponent's cunny.  The viewing sphere nearly cracked when Halia stuck her round little ass out, and then proceeded to press her fingers against her opponent's labia to spread them out.  Her grin widened as she exposed the slick pink flesh to the crowd.

Another arm stopped crackling with electricity and hung there dimly for a moment.  After a while though, it became apparent that her arms were coming back "online," one by one.  Halia was preoccupied playing with her opponent's pussy -- running her fingers through her pubic hair, teasing her clit with a single fingertip, and spreading her lips out when she suspected the viewing sphere was getting a good, close, look.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:46 pm

Annie looked like a deer in headlights as Halia trotted up to her, realizing exactly how vulnerable she was with her golem arms splaying her out like they were.  The teasing half-elf reached out a hand, small fingers tugging the helpless inventor's bra down, causing her small breasts to pop free; pert and perky, and perfect little handfulls, with rosy pink nipples that the mechanical hands immediately set about teasing and pinching.

"Eeeeee!!" Annie squealed in humiliation, thrashing about as best she could, to no avail.  The hands just wouldn't stop groping her, right in front of the girl she was supposed to have just defeated!  Speaking of Halia, the playful little half-elf took the especially-embarrassing opportunity to brush the hands aside, then replace them with her own soft, warm ones.  Annie's cheeks grew even redder at this, as Halia cupped and squeezed her bare little tits, and gave her nipples a few playful little tugs.

"He-Hey!!  S-Stop that right now!!  Ah!!  Y-You're really asking for it, Halia!!" the mousy inventor squeaked futilely, feeling the tight, aching sensation of her nipples growing stiff against Halia's skilled fingers.  It may have just been her body's automatic reaction to the teasing ministration, but it was still terribly embarrassing for her.

Halia's next move was to begin gently kissing and sucking on one of the explorer's cute, strawberry nipples, giving the half-elf some firsthand experience of what it felt like to have one of Annie Everest's nipples stiffening right inside her mouth.  Annie squeezed her eyes shut in shame, still trying her best to break free, but having no such luck thus far.

And then, the unthinkable happened: Halia pushed Annie's slender legs wide apart, and kept them there with the help of the golem arms, and began gently playing with Annie's little pink pussy.  The mousy girl's eyes shot back open as she felt Halia's slender fingers spreading her labia, kicking her legs feebly as she felt soft fingertips running through her fine, dark pubic hair, and letting out a tiny mortified gasp as the curious half-elf began teasing her clit.

"Eeeee!!  H-Halia sto- oh-oh gods everyone's- stooooop!!!" Annie squealed, face red as a tomato as her breath began to come slightly faster.  Halia - and anyone watching the viewing sphere, for that matter - would get able to see both her nipples staying stiff as could be as she was continuously teased, her toes splaying out helplessly as her tiny clit shyly poked out of its little hood.

But just as she thought everything was lost, Annie felt the arms' grip on her slacken.  In fact, she thought that perhaps she could command them once more.  Who knew when they might attack her again, but this was her chance!  Her chance to teach Halia a lesson she'd never forget!

"That's- That's it...You asked for it..." Annie gasped, before suddenly bringing her legs together as best she could and kicking Halia away.  The balancing arm's stability prevented the mousy inventor from falling on her ass into the sand, but she was still splayed out shamefully for all to see.  As Halia stumbled backwards, she quickly, shyly covered her small breasts and little pink pussy with her hands once more, then commanded the arms to capture Halia once more, preparing to do to her exactly what she'd just had done to her, and perhaps a bit more, just to teach her a lesson she'd never forget...assuming her golem arms decided to behave themselves from now on, that is...

As they converged around her, Halia would feel herself lifted up into the air and held spread-eagle for the whole arena to see, her wrists and ankles held fast by the strong, mechanical hands.  Still keeping herself covered, and still blushing furiously, Annie slowly made her way over to her prey and glowered dangerously at her; well, not dangerously.  Her large, curious brown eyes were far too innocent to make her glowering look anything but adorable, but it was clear that she was very, very angry.

"You think that's funny, do you, Halia?  Well, let's see how you like it when you're the one being put on display for everyone!!" Annie declared, making the arms pull the half-elf girl's legs wide apart, giving the whole arena a perfect view of her smooth, pink pussy lips, as well as the sparse little tuft of red hair just above them.  She gave Halia a few seconds to struggle, then moved in and began gently cupping and kneading the girl's small breasts, moving nice and slow as she savored the feeling of having once again turned the tides.

"Not so fun when you're not in charge, huh, Halia?" Annie smiled teasingly, giving each of the half-elf's nipples a playful little pinch; then another, and another.  "Fair's fair, right?  After all, you did say you'd get in trouble for what you were doing.  I'd hate to be in your shoes right now; if you had any shoes, of course." the mousy girl quipped, leaning in to kiss and suck Halia's cute, pink nipples.

After a minute or so of teasing her tits, Annie grinned dangerously at her captured opponent, before gently spreading Halia's pussy lips for the viewing sphere, and oh-so-softly rubbing her clit through its hood, letting the little flap of skin do all the teasing for her as she rubbed against it in tiny circles.

"So, Halia, looks like it's true what they say about elves and half-elves, huh?  What's it like being all smooth down there without even having to shave?  I mean, you've got this..." Annie giggled, gently tugging on Halia's tiny tuft of red hair.  "But that's it.  What's it like to know that anyone who knows you're a half-elf will always know what you look like down there, hmm?" Annie teased, basking in how she really did seem to have things under control once more.

Of course, what she had failed to notice was that the arms were once again starting to shake dangerously.  Halia would feel it, of course, but it would feel...different this time.  The arms binding her didn't seem to be loosening their grips at all, an in fact, the helpless little half-elf would be able to see four more mechanical hands slowly sliding out of the top of Annie's pack.  If that shaking meant what she thought it meant, Halia might realize that she was about to get some company in her predicament...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

"Everyone's what? Annie?" Halia asked teasingly as she probed and groped the girl, craning her head and cupping a hand to her ear as if she couldn't hear what she was trying to say. "Everyone's looking right at your puss?" she cooed, savoring the flesh splayed beneath her fingertips. Her eyes lit up when she studied Annie's clit. "Ooh, somebody's little button is at attention..." she said with some fascination as she eased the soft bit of her thumb back and forth over Annie's reddened little nub. Once again she was totally off guard when the golem arms slackened and allowed Annie to kick her away.

In less than a moment, before she could even fall back and hit the sand, Halia was hoisted up by the mechanical limbs. She giggled sheepishly as Annie paced up to her with that adorably angry look on her face. Halia did her best to not giggle, red faced and still self conscious as she was, but she couldn't help it when she saw Annie's scrunched up little face.

"Aww! Don't be like that!" she pleaded earnestly when she saw her opponent's expression. "For the record, you have a really, really pretty pus-AH!" she yelped and was cut off as the arms manipulated her suddenly. Her pale little thighs shook as she resisted being held spread eagle, her tender, pink mound and nether lips almost seemed to quiver too, almost. Her delicate petals were glistening slightly with slickness. A little squeal escaped her lips and she shut her eyes, turning her head to the side in shame.

"Ahh..." came the low whimper as she felt her breasts being groped. It was her turn to feel her puffy, pink nipples stiffen on the tips of her breasts, and gasp generously when she felt the wetness of Annie's mouth on them. Her hips writhed and bucked a bit at all the sensations and the cheering of the lusty crowd, but she kept her eyes shut tight.

"Oh!" she gasped again, this time when she felt her delicate little labia spread wide, revealing slick, bright pink insides. Her jaw hung open and she hazarded a peek at the viewing sphere; sure enough, her spread open pussy was revealed to the audience, magnified manifold as the inventor teased and probed her. She couldn't help but notice the reddened, swollen look of her own clit -- a sign of arousal she'd made sure to point out on Annie not long ago.

A little sigh of relief escaped her when Annie stopped making those slow, teasing circles over her little nub, and her body relaxed a little in the golem arms, even as they idly groped and squeezed her. She distinctly felt two hands propping her ass up so that she was more or less reclining, but they were also kind of copping a feel on her. This brief moment of reprieve passed very quickly for her -- Halia's eyes popped wide again when Annie began to play with her pubic hair.

"Wha-hey! Stop that!" she said, squirming and turning a shade or two redder. For some reason, this line of teasing her was visibly bothering her more than the rest. She looked positively mortified at the idea of someone talking about her little tuft of pubic hair.

Just then, Halia thought she could feel herself noticeably trembling. In fact, it was some of the arms. She didn't bother to say anything this time, just kind of looked on in horror as just enough hands came out of Annie's pack to grab all of their owner's limbs. Halia was genuinely confused, her mouth still hanging open, as she watched Annie struggle with the arms. One of them immediately slapped her on the ass, probably eliciting a yelp from her, before the rest picked her up by her arms and legs. Another few arms seemed to spring from the pack (how many could fit in there?) and began doing random things such as flailing about or digging through the sand or waving at the crowd. Various little features and gadgets were also coming into view -- one of the fingertips on a golem arm seemed to unhinge and reveal a tiny little pink gem beneath. Another golem arm was vibrating along its entire length. Yet another arm seemed to lack a hand entirely and merely had a smooth, thick, round, marble wand sticking out of the 'wrist'.

There was a moment of quiet suspense as the audience and the two arena participants wondered what exactly was going to happen next, and then the whirring arms very clumsily seemed to press the two girls together.

"Mmph, hey, what's going on?" Halia grunted as she felt her firm little handfuls of flesh mash against Annie's breasts, their erect nipples grinding together almost perfectly. Her breath was rapid, and her mouth involuntarily hung open as a hand gently cupped the back of her head and pressed her face against Annie's.

She clearly wasn't expecting it, but something like instinct came over her and she found herself tongue-kissing Annie almost instantly. "Mmh!" Another muffled cry escaped her lips, but her eyes softened quickly and she was soon flicking her tongue against Annie's, having shoved it into her mouth.

The little tuft of red hair that had previously been the subject of so much attention was now tickling Annie's own mound. The girls were of a similar height and build, so their bodies fit together pretty well when the perverse arms guided one of either girls' thigh between the thighs of the other. Annie could feel Halia's wet slit press against her leg.

"Oh, oh... what are they doing Annie? Why would you make such perverted arms? Make them stooop," Halia whined when she was able to break the kiss and take a breath. "I... Already can't take much of this," she breathed before the mechanical hand pressed Halia's lips back against Annie's, as if to say "that's enough." Seconds later, Annie felt Halia's hands press down hard on her butt, gripping it firmly. No doubt, the golem arms had taken Halia's wrists and 'forced' her to do this; everything they did seemed a little more like a suggestion now, though, for surely they couldn't make Halia grope and generally fondle Annie's little butt as lovingly as she was.

"Oh wow," Halia said with a sudden chipperness, as if snapping out of daze. "Nice butt," she giggled, and to Annie's surprise she felt the half elf's fingertips slip into her crevice to probe at her tender spots and give her buttocks a fuller squeeze.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Annie squeaked with shock as she once again found herself hoisted into the air by her golem arms, this time squirming and struggling right alongside her opponent. The mousy inventor yelped with pain and embarrassment as a cold hand slapped her bare little ass, blushing and wriggling as they seemed to display her for the entire crowd once more, before she and Halia were pressed together.

"H-Hey, no!! S-Stop it ri- mmph! Put us down!! Cease!! Quit iiiiit!!" Halia whined futilely as she felt Halia's small, pert breasts press against her own modest pair, their erect nipples rubbing right up against each other tantalizingly slowly. Annie began breathing more heavily, her mouth hanging open ever so slightly as she and Halia were rubbed together in just the right way to get both of them thoroughly turned on. Her face was bright red, and as the two of them were forced into a sloppy, embarrassing kiss, Halia would be able to feel the mortified warmth radiating off it.

Annies eyes went wide as she felt Halia's tongue enter her mouth and slide against her own, her own eyes softening as well after a few moments. Halia might even swear she could feel the mousy inventor gently sucking her tongue for just a brief, bold second.

Just as it seemed as though it couldn't get any more humiliating, Annie felt a soft, slender thigh between both of hers, and she realized the two of them were now being forced to rub themselves off on each other. The mousy girl blushed all the way up to her cute little ears, feeling her fine, dark pubic hair rubbing right up against Halia's smooth little slit as she squirmed and wriggled to try and escape.

"I-I didn't- oh!! m-make them to do this!! Th-They must've-" Annie gasped as she felt her reddened little nub rubbing very, very slowly and gently against Halia's own swollen little clit. "m-malfunctionedorsomething..." she concluded, speaking very quickly as she realized she couldn't quite trust herself to keep her composure while she and Halia were being rubbed against each other so agonizingly slowly.

Halia's soft hands squeezed her small butt again and again, the half-elf's comment making her blush all the redder, particularly when she felt the girl's fingertips teasing right at the tight entrance to her backdoor.

"O-Oh gods, Halia, wh-what are you doing!?" Annie squeaked, her little toes splaying out once more as their two tiny clits rubbed against one another again and again, still so, so slowly. It seemed this was something of an involuntary reaction which occurred whenever just the right spot had been touched...

While Halia wouldn't find Annie's hands wandering just yet (she was obviously much too shy to start doing that without a little more pushing...), she would find that she wasn't being ignored. A few of the more unique golem arms had turned their attention to her. In particular, she would find the vibrating arm had snaked its way around behind her, and was currently sliding up and down between her tight butt cheeks, its tip teasing exactly where she was currently teasing Annie. And if she decided to tease a fingertip inside, ever so gently, Halia would also find the same thing being done to her, as if it were mirroring her movements somehow.

At the same time, Halia would catch her own face in the viewing sphere, all flushed and with mussed hair, her mouth lolling open as she gasped and whined with arousal. Annie's face was there, too, although the mousy inventor had screwed her eyes shut once more out of shame, her own breaths exposing her arousal as well as her small, perky breasts rubbed against Halia's own.

Just then, Halia would feel something slick and warm and wet trickling over and between her breasts. If she were to look up, as Annie suddenly did, she would see that one of the arms had a small nozzle for a hand, and had just dribbled some sort of slippery liquid between the two girls, before the arms rubbed them back together again. Whatever this was, it made their skin slick and slippery, making them slide against each other more and more easily, especially as the two girls felt the lube dripping down their flat stomachs, their small, curvy hips, then down between their legs until their bare little pussies were all lubed up as well.

Annie moaned and whined inarticulately as their erect nipples and sensitive, red little clits got all slippery as well, their own wetness mixing with the lube to make every little movement feel more and more intense for the both of them. What could possibly happen next...?

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next