Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds'

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 2 Empty Re: Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds'

Post by westley24 Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:53 am

Yvette thought she'd put a bit more magic into her next shot. The arrow she planned to use was perfect for stripping people; it created a small, but very powerful whirlwind around it. Even if Yvette were to miss by a little, it should be able to pull the clothes of off someone. So, she prepared her shot, and let it fly.

Attack on Abigail's Upper Dress (Int 6)

((I'm counting this as an Intelligence attack simply because it's somewhat less precise than Yvette's arrows usually are.))

westley24

Back to top Go down

Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 2 Empty Re: Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds'

Post by Myds6 Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:05 am

(OK, there will be a bonus on the defense because of that, though...Yvette 6 +1, Defense 4+2 hit!)

Abigail saw the magic being used against her, and planned a counterspell. From the audience, it was impossible to tell whether the spell was too late, too weak, or poorly chosen, but the arrow hit the top of her dress where the strap met the back of her shoulder. She tried to grab for it as it started to blow away, but failed. As her frilly pink bra came into view, she was left with only her shorts standing between her and elimination in this phase.

Her cheeks became nearly as red as her dress had been, but she was now not only frightened, but angry. "Stupid cat! I'll get you for that!"

(Abigail 9+2 Defense 9+1 hit)
A quick blast of fire flew from her hands to the Faunus' pants, causing them to burst into magical flames.

[Yvette: Leather Jerkin (2), Leather Chausses (destroyed), Shirt (1), Pants (destroyed), Bra (1), Panties (1)
Abigail: ClothRobes (removed), Underdress Upper (removed), Underdress Lower (destroyed) Linen shorts (1) Bra (1), Panties (1)]
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:12 am

Yvette's face turned red, presumably due to the fact that her standard, maroon panties were now on display. She was also angry because she had just been called a cat. "You ignorant brat! I'm a faunus!" She yelled as she prepared another arrow.

This arrow was meant to have essentially the opposite effect of the first arrow she had used against Abigail. Should it make contact with her pants, the arrow would drag the garment down.

Attack against Abigail's Shorts (Dex 7)

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:20 am

(Yvette 4+2 Defense 9 defended)
Abigail sidestepped the arrow handily, and retorted, "And I'm no ignorant brat! I am an educated journeyman in Pyromancy, and don't you forget it."
(Abigail 9+2 defense 6+1 hit!)
She began casting a slightly more elaborate spell now, it created a firestorm that took the shape of a transparent dancer. It pirhouted over to the faunus, then exploded, taking off the remains of her jerkin.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:27 am

Yvette simply fumed at Abigail's response. It was people like her that had made her childhood the nightmare that it was, and Yvette was going to make sure that she paid for her behavior.

The faunus started firing arrows as quickly as she could, not caring about the various magical effects she was creating. Some arrows would turn whatever they hit to ice; some would create acid upon impact; some simply exploded midair. Hopefully one would somehow take Abigail's shorts.

Attack against Abigail's Shorts (Dex 7)

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:02 am

(Yvette 10 critical hit! defense 2)
Abigail had made a serious mistake in the battle.  Certain her fortunes were on the upswing, she had decided to maneuver to another area of the arena in order to use the prevailing winds against Yvette's archery as she had been taught.  While this, in itself, would have been sound strategy, she made the rookie mistake of turning her back on her opponent for a second.  It was then that Yvette struck at her shorts.  

Abigail had been sticking her backside out and the magical arrow found an easy target.  As it hit the shorts, it exploded.  The shorts disintegrated, and the pink panties underneath, while they still held up, were riddled with small holes revealing the flesh of Abigail's backside underneath.

Abigail shrieked.  Although the arena's magic prevented the arrow from doing any harm to her, the arrow itself had pierced through the panties into her left cheek, where it felt like a beesting.  The ensuing explosion felt like a hard spank on top of that.
"Yeeeeowch!  My ass!  No one strips me with an exploding arrow!  You hear that?  No one!  I'm going to get you in the next round.  Mark my words."  With that, she danced in an unintentionally comical fashion toward the gate of the arena, with both hands on her backside.  The close up view the sphere took of her jiggling almost made it more comical.  The crowd laughed and applauded.

"Well," said the announcer, "that's some explosive action!  A very good performance from the faunus, but now she'll have to face the mysterious Irlana."

As Irlana walked into the arena, in her unusually skimpy outfit, her eyes met Abigail's.  "Don't let the door hit you on the way out," laughed Irlana in her heavy accent, "that already looks like it stings enough!"

Irlana sauntered into the arena with the confidence of someone who had seen the world.  Instead of arrogance, or fear, her bearing gave off a curiosity and zest for life.  She was drinking in the situation, the cheering of the crowd, the beautiful but inscrutable queen on her throne, and the lvoely half-stripped faunus in front of her.

"Hmmmm, odd," she said, casually, to her opponent, "I don't think I've met one of your kind before.  You are...pleasing to the eye.  I do hope we can be friends after this unfortunate introduction."

"Annnnnd fight!" came the voice, over the loudspeaker.  The announcer sounded happy, as if he was enjoying how the change in format allowed him to say that so often.

(Initiative: Yvette 3 Irlana 9 I figured I'd do initiative just in case Yvette should fire first.)
"And....sorry...about this"
"Oh, you're sorry," came a sarcastic male voice seemingly from nowhere.  It sounded almost comical in tone. "You're sorry for removing clothes from the beautiful creature....you're sorry for oggling her..."  "Wand?"  "yes?"  "Shut up and cast."

(Irlana 6+3 defense 4+1)
With that, a strong and carefully aimed, yet invisible force punched next to Yvette's torso, taking the edge of her shirt with it.  The shirt was torn from her body by the invisible force.

The voice of the announcer boomed out, "And that does it for Yvette the Freedom Fighter.  A lovely show by her, having finished off two opponents!  Let's have a round of applause for her, and Jacqueline the thief!"  He added," I never thought I'd have to utter that sentence!" as he looked in Syndra's direction.  He couldn't know for certain, but he thought she had perhaps nodded in his direction.

(Initiative: Irlana 5, Jacqueline 9)

[Irlana Almerian Silk Dress (5) pants (3) shorts (1) panties (1)]
(Basically, for a change of pace, her fancy dress doesn't allow for a bra, and has the stats of a very nice robe, but keeping the total well equal or below the total item durability stats she could have, i.e. 10 instead of 13.)

Last edited by Myds6 on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:13 am

Yvette was still pretty angry as she walked off, not showing any sign of embarrassment just yet. "At least I got her first," she tried to calm herself down for when she would be needed again.

Jacqueline, on the other hand, walked in somewhat timidly. "I'd really rather not be here right now," she said to her opponent, "so I'm not going to bother with formalities." With that, she threw some knives at her opponent while attempting to close the distance between them.

Attack on Irlana's Dress (Dex 8)

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:27 am

(Jacqueline 1+3 critical fail. Defense 7)

Jacqueline was shocked as her knives failed to hit their mark.
"Oh," said the male voice, "who is this terrible shot?" "Hush, wand, that's not nice...she's an adorable little thing, half-elf I think. Really lovely, though not in the most conventional manner of speaking." "Ah," replied the voice, that by now everyone understood was coming from the wand, "half-elves are like that. Unconventionally enchanting."

(Irlana 10 critical hit! Defense 4)
Irlana casually aimed her wand at the thief while she was conversing with it. Like an unseen hand, something grabbed her chausses and pulled them back, opposite the direction she was running. They fell to the ground behind her with such force it seemed they'd been thrown.

"Sorry about that, it seems neither of us want to be here. So I'll be as gentle to you as possible, unless you give me reason to be otherwise."

[Jacqueline: Leather Jerkin(5), Leather Chausses(3), Pants (1), Shirt (1), bra (1), panties (1)]
[Irlana: Almerian Silk Dress (5) pants (3) shorts (1) panties (1)]

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:33 am

Jacqueline was startled by the fact that the sorceress in front of her was conversing with her wand, about her mongrel genes no less. She had thought her race to be a rather well-kept secret. Once she recovered from the distraction and the magical assault, though, she managed to try to throw a few more knives, hopefully to some effect this time around.

Attack on Irlana's Dress (Dex 8)

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:53 am

(Jacqueline 5 +2 =7 Defense 6 hit damage 1+2)
Irlana squirmed as dextrously as one might imagine a mage doing so to avoid the daggers, but it wasn't enough.  One tore through the dress between her legs.  Another caught her near the shoulder and threatened to expose her left breast.  The dress was holding together for now, but just barely.  

"I see she doesn't always miss," said the wand.  "Hush, you."

"If we're going to get to know each other, perhaps you should slip into something more comfortable," said Irlana, focusing on the remaining armor.

(Irlana 10+3 critical hit. Defense 9 damage 1+3)

This time, the unseen force grabbed Jacqueline's leather jerkin and pulled, as if trying to lift her by it.  A number of straps and rivets popped, and the armor fell in pieces to the sand.

"Wow, there goes the armor, and much of the dress!  This matchup is getting more and more exciting.  And what's going on with that wand?" said the announcer.

[Jacqueline: Leather Jerkin(destroyed), Leather Chausses(destroyed), Pants (1), shirt (1) bra (1), panties (1)]
[Irlana Almerian Silk Dress (2) pants (3) shorts (1) panties (1)]
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:32 pm

"Does that wand ever shut up?" Jacqueline asked, already fed up with the weapon's banter. Hoping to show herself off as an effective fighter, Jacqueline sliced at the dress some more, aiming specifically at the cut near her opponent's breast.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:10 pm

((Well, this is exciting so far. Wanted to tip my hat for the writing so far and the implementation of the group fighting! Fight on!))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:13 pm

(Apologies--wasn't able to get to a computer for a while, and while I could enter moves, I couldn't do something complex as the GM stuff.)
(Jacq 6+3=9 defense 9 higher mod wins!)

The dagger slashed toward Irlana, to her it almost seemed to happen in slow motion. It caught the tear near her breast and removed enough of what remained to free her shoulder. As slow as it seemed to happen, Irlana was not able to grab at her dress quickly enough, and the dress slid all the way down, catching between her knees for a moment. The mage looked down, as if she'd be able to salvage it, before a light breeze grabbed the remains of the dress and carried it far away.

Her bare breasts came into view, and she made no effort to cover them, clad as she was now in just her fine pants. "Oh, what a pity! I liked that dress...I have others much like it, but that dress had--good memories."

"Hey! Don't drop me!" said the male voice as Irlana did just that, and closed the distance between her and Jacqueline, grabbing at the rogue's wrists.
(Irlana changes modes--hence dropping the wand. Attempt to grapple STR: 10+3 defense 4+1 critical hit)

Irlana grabbed the Jacqueline's wrists and pulled one arm behind her back. Eventually bringing her to a pin on the ground "You're lovely, little one, but you shouldn't play with knives. Please, don't struggle. I can make this very nice for you."

The wand, lying in the sand nearby, remained silent.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:32 pm

Despite Irlana's request, Jacqueline struggled as much as she could. "What's with the sudden strength?" she inquired, "I thought you were some sort of mage." The thief was hoping to distract her opponent as she desperately tried to escape the hold.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:41 pm

(Jacq 7+1 defense 8+3)
"I've been told," Irlana replied, "that I am some sort of mage.  Really, we don't need to make this unfriendly.  I suppose neither of us are here willingly."

(Str attack on pants Irlana 4+3 Jacq 5+1)

With her free hand, Irlana grabbed at Jacqueline's pants, at first clumsily grabbing a handful of flesh underneath them in what might not have been an accident.  "I'd like to say I'm sorry about this, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't love to see what else you're wearing."  With that, she tugged at the pants until the stitching started to show.  In less than a moment, the stiches started to pop, and the pants were pulled away.  "Pretty," she responded.  Her tone of voice sounded a little less confident, a little more confused than it had been moments earlier.

No one was watching the wand, but it they were, they'd have seen it simply disappear.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:50 pm

"Would you let go of me?" Jacqueline asked even as she was still struggling to get free. Her efforts became a little less frantic and her face became a little more red as she realized just how little cover her blue thong offered.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:59 pm

(Jacq 9+1 Irl 5+3 Success!
Irl 1+3 Critical fail Jacq 4+1 defensive penalty next round.)

Jacqueline's flexibility came in handy as she was able to wrench herself free and roll away. As she climbed to her feet, all eyes were on her thong.

Irlana had climbed, or rather bounded, to her feet with a force one wouldn't expect. She hurled herself at Jacqueline, attempting to grab her shirt. She failed, and nearly fell. Her large breasts bounced impressively as she caught herself. she was past Jacqueline, and bent over a bit, trying to regain her balance. The seam of her pants already seemed to strain against the force of her curvaceous behind.

"Well," called the announcer, "this is interesting. Two contestants left, one garment each before tagging out, this is anyone's match!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:09 am

Jacqueline was visibly nervous about doing anything with no more covering than her skimpy undergarments, but Irlana had presented herself so well. Choosing the obvious choice, Jacqueline walked up to her opponent and tried to slice down the seat of her pants.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:13 am

(Assuming it's a Dex attack)
(Jacqueline 2 +3=5 Irlana 5 hit!)

Jacqueline's dagger stabbed into Irlana's backside, eliciting a small jump and high-pitched squeal of pain, but the arena's magicks protected the mage from injury more serious than the feel of a pinprick.  For her cloth pants, however, they did nothing.  The seam split right down the middle and the tear continued down her legs as Jacqueline followed through.  In the flash of an eye, the strips of cloth that had once been pants were hanging from Jacqueline's blade, leaving the mage in a skimpy pair of pink shorts, with a bit of pink cotton underwear visible around the edges.  Her underwear were apparently fuller-cut than the shorts were.  

Regaining her composure after screaming like a little girl the mage put a hand on her backside and felt her shorts, which were intact, except for a hole where the blade first entered.  "Touche," she conceded, although the result had been obvious to everyone.

Irlana's expression would be difficult to describe--as expected, she seemed shocked.  On the other hand, she seemed amused.  Her large breasts were on display as the viewing sphere zoomed in on them.  But she made no effort to cover them, or the small shorts that had once been covered by her dress.  Her shock was that she had been beaten.  She regarded the rogue before her with a nod of respect.  Although she didn't relish showing off her bare breasts to the crowd, she believed, quite justly many would think, that she had nothing to be ashamed of.   Most of all, she was drinking in the experience.  She had seen many lands, but none like this.  Looking down for a moment at her own breasts, she smiled, knowing she'd see many other people's private parts before this match was over.  She just hoped she'd get to sit back and enjoy the view at some point.

Irlana, and everyone else who had lost track of time staring at the two delectable figures in the arena were brought back suddenly with a booming announcement.  "Halt!  The match goes to Jacqueline.  Criminals, bring forth your last fighter."

In the box for contestants just above the gate, the Headmistress and Abigail frowned.  They had been put in the awkward position of having to root for their least favorite people.  "Well," spat Abigail, "that put that Irlana bitch in her place."  "Be quiet," she's coming.

Irlana nodded to Jessica as she entered the arena.  Jessica had never been nervous in a contest before--but her school hadn't dominated the competition the way she was taught to imagine that they would win in any task.  "Of course," she thought to herself and laughed out loud, "this was never a task the headmistress would imagine us, let alone her, engaging in."

Jessica wore her usual red robes of the school.  The spectators had enjoyed Irlana's exotic dress, but were a bit bored at seeing these rather conservative academic robes again and again.

Jessica waved to the crowd.  She knew it would help somehow to have them on her side.  Then she bit her lip and looked at the thief before her.  All she had to do was remove the shirt, then she'd face the next contestant.  If she kept her clothes on here, she wouldn't start with a disadvantage against their last competitor.

(Initiative Jessica 4 Jacqueline 8 )

Last edited by Myds6 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Seeing as this was her second opponent, Jacqueline was done with any banter. She just hoped that she could get out of this without losing any underwear. That said, she quickly got to attacking the repetitive robes.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:18 am

(Jacq attack 6+3 defense 10 critical defense
Jessica attack 4+3 defense 8 nothing much happens!)

Jessica stepped aside and avoided the dagger's swing. "Whoa, there," she said, almost involuntarily. Trying to riposte as quickly as possible, she launched a fireball at the thief; but Jacqueline, too, proved to be a difficult target.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:08 pm

Frustrated with her failure, Jacqueline hastily made another attack in a similar fashion.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:54 pm

(Jacq 4+3=7 defense 5 success! damage 2
Jess 4+3=7 defense 2 success! damage 3)

Jacqueline deftly took a swing toward Jessica's legs. While the arena magic prevented the mage's legs from being harmed, her robes weren't so lucky. A giant slash on the left side threatened the integrity of the entire garment.

Jessica remained focused on her task, and aimed a spell at the thief's shirt. It hit home, and soon the garment fell to the ground, a collection of singed tatters.

"Halt," came the announcer's voice. "It's a pleasure to introduce to you--Michelle the Alchemist! This looks like it's going to be close! A final note on how this match works. The winner of this round gets to keep whatever clothing they have at the end of it as they enter the next round."

Jessica looked down at the holes in her robe. She waved again to the audience, and narrowed her eyes as she considered the opponent entering the ring.

[Jessica: SilkRobes (2), Underdress Upper(2), Underdress Lower(1), Linen shorts(1), Bra(1), Panties(1)]
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:23 pm

((Am I to assume that Michelle gets first attack? If I am ...))

Jacqueline shrieked when she lost her shirt, and tried to cover her bra, just as skimpy as her thong. The task would've been difficult enough (due to the sheer amount of volume she was covering,) but it was made harder by the thief's decision to devote one hand to her lower half.

As Jacqueline hurried out, Michelle walked into the arena at a brisk pace. She didn't really regard the crowd, in fact she hardly regarded her opponent. Just looked at her long enough to figure out what she was wearing.

Knowing Jessica's robes were almost definitely made of organic material, Michelle took a phial of yellow liquid from her belt to toss at her opponent.

Sulfuric acid was truly clear, but Michelle added color for theatrical purposes. From what she could tell, having the audience on your side was somehow beneficial.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:40 pm

(Sorry, let's assume she has initiative and she's going to throw the vial, I assume?
Michelle 1 +3 Critical fail! Defense 2+3 really, dice?
Jessica 2+3 Defense 1+3 Critical defense fail, damage 1+3, weird rolls)

Jessica looked on with fear as the Michelle brandished the phial. She had never seen something quite like the yellow liquid in it before, even though academy students were forced to take basic alchemy to round out their education.

As the alchemist tossed the phial, an unexpected wind blew it off course, and it landed safely in the sand. Jessica sighed in relief, and conjured her own attack. She was too discombobulated by the unfamiliar attack to manage much more than basic flames.

The flames caught her silk pants and burned them with unexpected speed, considering how lab wear should have been fire-retardant. Perhaps it was the magic behind the flames, but Jessica wasn't going to question the success of her attack.

[Michelle: Lab Coat (4), Silk Pants (destroyed), Shirt (1), Shorts (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)
Jessica: SilkRobes (2), Underdress Upper(2), Underdress Lower(1), Linen shorts(1), Bra(1), Panties(1)]
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next