Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds'

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Empty Re: Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds'

Post by westley24 Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:28 am

"Resistance is futile!" Caterina shouted to the dissenters to quell their, well, resistance. Shortly after, the winners came to a consensus and relayed it their servants.

"We're gonna let Michelle go first, so she can take it from here." Caterina instructed.

"Thank you, Caterina," Michelle said, completely shamelessly despite the fact that she had stopped covering her lower half. "Now, I'm going to need you to line up, side-by-side, with your arms to your sides. I'm going to examine you. I may be an alchemist, but I still have an interest in anatomy."

westley24

Back to top Go down

Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Empty Re: Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds'

Post by Myds6 Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:33 am

Irlana didn't need an excuse to push the older mage away.  "You taste like turnips anyway," she said, voluntarily lining up to be examined.

The headmistress spat indignantly, and, realizing the futility of the situation, lined up next to her.  Jessica rushed over to line up, not excited about the prospects that awaited her, but realizing the futility of doing otherwise, and glad to get away from any intimacy with Abigail.  

Abigail, looked at the line of teammates, still panting.  "Nope, I'm not going over there.  What are you freaks going to do to us?"

(In other news, Phase 1 images are up in folder Enferia 5: Giant Arena Battle at http://myds6.deviantart.com/gallery/50988719/Enferia-5-Giant-Arena-Battle Or maybe try this slideshow link, not sure if it will work: http://justsitback.deviantart.com/?rssQuery=gallery%3AMyds6%2F50988719&s=8%2C3%2C0)
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:04 am

"Caterina, Yvette," Michelle said to the two stronger girls, "Can you help me with this one?"

"Of course," Caterina replied, and she went with Yvette to carry Abigail by her arms to the line-up, where they set her down, but they didn't leave alone quite yet.

"Now, if you could please be as still as you possibly can be for the entire process, it would make things easier on all of us." And with that, Michelle began examining. Starting on the opposite end of Abigail, she would examine various body parts on each woman, sometimes an arm, sometimes a leg, sometimes a stomach. All the while Michelle would make various comments such as "Fascinating." or "Somewhat larger than the others." or "This is unusual."

Eventually, the alchemist got to the good stuff. She got a good look at their butts, a good look between, and a good squeeze to test for firmness. Michelle eventually made her way to the breasts and observed them much the same way she did their behinds. She also paid special attention to the nipples, giving the occasional pinch or light twist. The entire time, she continued to make small comments, particularly size-based ones to Irlana and the headmistress.

Michelle ended her examinations with her former opponents' cunnies. She made sure to stroke their nether lips to get a feel, to insert a couple of fingers, and, just to make sure, she spread their lips to get a good look inside. The viewing sphere made sure to examine all of this almost as thoroughly as Michelle. After she was satisfied with what she saw, the elf moved to the hair atop each of the girls' pink treasures.

"You humans just have a completely unnecessary amount of hair, don't you? I can hardly see anything at all through this mess." This remark elicited sharp looks from Caterina and Yvette, but Michelle carried on. "You're all very healthy, and I don't know why you lost to us. I'm done here."

"Finally," Caterina said, taking back control. "I don't know about you, but I was pretty bored. I think we could all use some relief." As she said this, Caterina, with a slight blush on her face, pulled her panties aside to reveal her bald pussy.

"I know I could," Yvette agreed.

"And I hate to say it," Michelle admitted, "but I did sort of bore myself a little."

"Actually," Jacqueline interjected, "I'm fine."

"Alright," Caterina continued, "Each of you was supposed to choose one of us to pleasure, but I suppose now only three of you need to choose anyone. If you can't decide that, I'm sure we can find something for the fourth."

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:18 am

The mages responded as one might expect. Abigail was trying hard to resist. She even tried to spit on Michelle. Jessica seemed totally embarrassed by the entire affair. She never expected to be on the losing end of an arena battle. For her part, Headmistress Lawson bristled at the comments about her size, hair, and imperfections. Irlana found it more fascinating than Michelle, and even started panting when the alchemist examined her nether regions.

"I'm not doing this!" Abigail screamed, "Let me go!"

"A shame," said Irlana, "I would have chosen the juicy thief. Let's see what the alchemist knows about chemistry."

"I'll take the assassin," Jessica volunteered, partly to vex the Headmistress, who still seemed a little sore Yvette had stripped her.

"Well. Isn't that great. I get the cat," Ms Lawson said, making sure that she beat Abigail to it, even though Abigail didn't seem willing to give in anytime soon. She realized things might get even worse for whoever didn't pick.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:32 am

"I AM NOT A CAT!" Yvette shouted, still sore on the whole subject.

"Whoa, there, Yvette." Jacqueline tried to console her. Yvette managed to calm down, though it was obvious that she was still angry inside.

"It's a shame that you don't get to do anything, though," Caterina said, fixing her gaze upon Abigail. "I suppose you could just touch yourself. Yeah, I think you should do that. Anyway, you" she turned to Jessica, "can get over here."

Caterina, Yvette, and Michelle proceeded to sit down and provide access for the others. Jacqueline decided to watch over Abigail and make sure she kept up a good pace.

As Irlana settled in with Michelle, the alchemist answered her query. "I know just about everything about chemistry, by the way."

Over with Yvette and the headmistress, the faunus was trying to communicate through looks that she was willing to forget about the cat comments, at least for now.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:48 am

Yvette, showed Ms. Lawson how do lie down, then climbed on her, sitting on her face while she played with her large breasts.  As the older mage's tongue probed what the faunus had to offer, Yvette had the distinct sense that this Headmistress had done this before--many, many, times.  She really seemed to know what she was doing.

Irlana threw herself with gusto into the prospect of pleasing Michelle, who had come so close to making her cum while giving her a nearly clinical examination before.  Both her skill and her enthusiasm were a pleasure to experience.

Jessica was nervous as could be--here she was, exposed to the whole city--the whole world for all she knew, and she was going to pleasure the opponent that defeated her.  She was also excited.  Very, very excited.  Caterina had the look of a particular young woman at the academy who had always caught her fancy, but was too popular to give an oddball like Jessica the time of day, or so she assumed.  Her ministrations were a bit clumsy compared to the two others, and her own hips were writhing around with too much excitement.

Abigail just looked at Jacqueline, "No, sick...." she said in a high voice that expressed her disgust.  "I'm not going to.  Why don't you just let me go home?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:04 am

Jacqueline sighed in response to Abigail's stubbornness. "We're going to have to do this the hard way, aren't we?" The thief then took Abigail's hand and forced her to pleasure herself. This was about principle. Abigail could not be allowed to get away with her pompous behavior.

Michelle, meanwhile, was having a great time. She held Irlana's head between her thighs with one hand and started to play with her breasts with the other. "We're going to get along very well, huh?" At this rate, Michelle would not last very long.

Yvette was having a nice time, sort of. Yes, Ms. Lawson was great, but she had insulted Yvette and the physical pleasure was causing Yvette to purr, which she hated. That, however, didn't matter, because she was going to lose control of herself soon.

Caterina was trying to have a good time, but Jessica didn't exactly make that easy. So, Caterina took Jessica's head in her hands and just mashed the pyromancer's face into her slick cunt. "Feel free to alleviate any pressure you have pent up." she said to all of the captives.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:18 am

Abigail tried to resist, but after a few strokes with Jacqueline's "assistance," natural urges took over, and she lost control, falling on her behind with her legs spread, vigorously rubbing herself, and temporarily forgetting how much she hated the circumstances, her opponents, her teammates...

Jessica's hands immediately went to her wet pussy. Suddenly, Caterina felt the strokes of Jessica's tongue becoming smoother, more rhythmic, less clumsy. It was obvious the order she had given had helped things a bit.

Irlana worked even harder to please Michelle, while allowing her hands to wander down and do what she had been dying to do for some time now. As far as she was concerned, this day was turning out to be a resounding success.

And, with her tongue deep in Yvette's pussy, it was unlikely the headmistress would manage to say anything else that Yvette might find offensive. The position she was in didn't necessarily lend itself to self-pleasure. Her hands, instead, occasionally moved Yvette's tail out of the way.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:32 am

Jacqueline knew that Abigail would take over rather quickly, and just resigned herself to standing around pretending to keep track of Abigail's pace. There was no need to, she wasn't stopping anytime soon.

Caterina immediately appreciated the effects of her command. She continued to press Jessica's face against her and started to let out soft moans.

Michelle's moans, on the other hand, were getting louder and louder. Not long after Caterina had said what she did, Michelle's moans culminated into a rather loud one.The alchemist then fell onto her back and waited for the others to finish.

Yvette quickly finished. Her purrs didn't really change much over time, but they quickly subsided once she had been pushed past her limit. She lay on her side, waiting for Caterina to finish.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:41 am

Abigail came to a screaming conclusion, sand sticking to her wet backside as her juices slathered it. For more than a few moments, she had lost track of where she was. As the wave of pleasure washed over her, so did the realization that none of this had been a dream. She quickly sat up, and looked around, still clearly distraught.

Jessica's rhythms got faster, her hand and her tongue keeping pace with one another. She was clearly about to finish, and could hear that Caterina was also near that point.

When Michelle's crotch no longer covered Irlana's face, she kept stroking herself more and more vigorously with one hand, while the other made its way to her mouth, where she sucked and bit down on her index finger as she came.

Now Ms. Lawson had free access to her own pussy, which she started touching, first gently, then with more and more speed. She started panting, Yvette's juices still covering her face.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:47 am

Caterina couldn't take it anymore. With a climatic moan, she covered Jessica's face with her fluids. Caterina, Yvette, and Michelle all stood up now, and, once the others were done, Caterina declared, "As great as that was, we're not quite done yet. That didn't seem like much of a punishment to you, so there is a bit more. Again, you can pick your own, but I get the feeling you're going to like this part a lot less."

"Oh," Yvette interjected, "Abigail, you don't get to choose; you're with me."

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:01 am

Irlana spoke up quickly, "I'll take the thief."
Jessica, just having climaxed and barely able to speak, gestured that she'd remain with Caterina.
"Well, alchemist, that means I'm yours." said Ms. Lawson.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:21 am

"Well, then, we're going to need you all to lie face-down on the sand, then you're going to draw your knees up until they're under your hips." Caterina explained, still a little out of it.

The winners took their places behind their respective losers, and Caterina counted down, "3 ... 2 ... 1!" There was then a great slapping sound as Yvette, Caterina, Jacqueline, and Michelle all brought their open palms down on their victims simultaneously. Each woman continued from there at her own pace.

Caterina felt somewhat bad spanking Jessica after that moment of intimacy, but she didn't let that deter her too much. Caterina worked with a decent speed, considering she was the strongest of the four. It wasn't long before Jessica's butt was as red as her face must have been.

Things managed to be worse for Abigail. As if she thought Abigail might forget, Yvette reminded her that "This is for your ignorance and insensitivity." Caterina's strikes may have been fast and strong, but Yvette's were filled with rage. Abigail was immediately as pink as her underwear had been, and soon as red as Yvette's had been.

Irlana and Ms. Lawson had made good choices. Neither Jacqueline nor Michelle was particularly strong, and neither had a problem with her victim, but they still put their hearts into the spanking.

After about 30 or so spanks, they stopped and let the others stand back up. It was clear from the shades of the victims' that Abigail had gotten the worst treatment.

"We're nearly done now," Caterina reassured them, "This is the last part. You're going to partner up and make out with each other for a few minutes, and that's it."

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:41 am

Abigail shrieked and groaned as Yvette meted out justice to her sore backside.  The vengeance the faunus had taken on it saw to it that it was bruised and swollen, about as much as the arena magics allowed.

Irlana's backside wiggled under the spanking.  Like most things today, this seemed to be turning her on, even though it clearly hurt.  She looked over at Jessica, who was faring somewhat less well.  In addition to the loud smacking sounds, one might have noticed a purr coming from her that sounded almost like Yvette's had.  Part of her was clearly enjoying this.

The younger mage's ass quivered under the strong blows from Caterina's hand.  Here eyes looked back as if to request pity, but she found precious little.  Every once in a while, she let out a little "Eep," or "Ow!"

With each blow to the Headmistress, her soft body bounced.  It was like an earthquake whose epicenter was her rear end, with aftershocks spreading through her belly, breasts, and thighs.  The viewing sphere spent a while focusing on this, as the movement had an almost artful beauty, like ripples on a pond.  she had long since given up complaining about how she didn't belong in the arena and had contented herself making only low groans.

Then, the ordeal was over.  When Caterina gave the order to pair up, the choices were obvious.

Without needing another hint, Irlana ran over and grabbed Jessica.  Jessica seemed resistant at first, but a moment or two later, she was no longer concerned with their location or who was watching them.  The foreign mage was clearly beautiful, the kind of girl Jessica had fantasized about.  To be honest, Jessica never really wanted to rebuff her advances, she only thought they presented themselves too soon.  This context was the perfect reason to let go, and Irlana gave her little choice as their lips met.

On the other hand, Abigail had always been the teacher's pet for Headmistress Lawson.  But for the first time, a few days ago, she had seen her older lover and idol defeated.  Abigail had learned firsthand that their training wasn't invincible.  And to a certain extend, she felt lied to by her teacher.  But, again, the circumstances didn't allow second-guessing.  Their lips locked and stayed that way.

"Ahem," said the announcer's voice, "This is quite a show, isn't it, folks?  Please, carry on!  But I wanted to inform the victors that Queen Syndra has informed me that they will each be rewarded with a sizeable purse for their performance today.  Oh, and losers, we'll be seeing you again soon.  Now don't stop on my behalf."

Neither couple needed to be given the last instruction...they had ignored the announcement entirely.

(btw excellent work!)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:58 am

((Excellent work to you for figuring out how to GM something like that, and also for the great writing.))

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:00 am

(Thanks, this was really fun...I started ont he images for the second half, but I'll have to post them another day--too tired right now.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:45 am

The last images of this are up--it's too hot for DeviantArt's Terms of Service, so it's here:

Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499667503_GB00059_123_97loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_949966981_GB00060_123_376loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499670143_GB00061_123_583lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499671495_GB00062_123_51loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499672948_GB00064_123_99loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499672619_GB00065_123_377lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499673765_GB00066_123_474loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499673815_GB00067_123_492loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499674197_GB00068_123_444lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_949967574_GB00069_123_21loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499675133_GB00070_123_540loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499676917_GB00071_123_190lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499677249_GB00071B_123_578loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499678805_GB00071c_123_235loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499678222_GB00072_123_54lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499679228_GB00073_123_443loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499680866_GB00074_123_595loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499681547_GB00075_123_159lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499681940_GB00077_123_573loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499682939_GB00083_123_419loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499683330_GB00084_123_511lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499683450_GB00085_123_847loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499685845_GB00086_123_429loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499687130_GB00087_123_1008lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499689238_GB00088_123_618loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499691142_GB00089_123_377loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499693843_GB00090_123_335lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499695858_GB00091_123_1107loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499697180_GB00092_123_408loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499699716_GB00093_123_445lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499701850_GB00094_123_353loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_949970399_GB00095_123_127loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499705356_GB00096_123_153lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499707407_GB00097_123_541loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499709345_GB00098_123_360loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499711513_GB00099_123_517lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499713572_GB00100_123_549loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499715316_GB00101_123_21loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499717726_GB00102_123_80lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499719165_GB00103_123_366loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499721972_GB00104_123_445loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499723245_GB00105_123_546lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499725466_GB00106_123_420loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499727205_GB00107_123_1001loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499729983_GB00108_123_223lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499731438_GB00109_123_444loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499731503_GB00110_123_593loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499732241_GB00111_123_545lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499733816_GB00112_123_178loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499734491_GB00113_123_194loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499735660_GB00114_123_804lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499735243_GB00115_123_6loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_949973634_GB00116_123_488loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499737337_GB00117_123_336lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499738803_GB00118_123_62loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499738651_GB00119_123_56loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499739301_GB00120_123_588lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_949974014_GB00121_123_485loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499740748_GB00122_123_251loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499741920_GB00123_123_133lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499742787_GB00124_123_574loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499744582_GB00125_123_236loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499746844_GB00126_123_526lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499748563_GB00127_123_83loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499750122_GB00128_123_222loGiant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_499752738_GB00129_123_176lo
Giant group battle! Westley's characters vs Myds' - Page 4 Th_949975459_GB00130_123_230lo

Remember, if you click a thumbnail and it says the file isn't there, go to the picture before it and click "next" or the one after it and click "previous."  That's what works for me anyway.

There's also a short followup piece in the tavern thread where this all started.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4