Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christie the Grey Witch Vs...

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Empty Re: Christie the Grey Witch Vs...

Post by Myds6 Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:23 am

((It was great. Having fun. Hope you feel better soon. I'm going to post out of order as the spell is making Irlana not take part in the normal battle anyway...and I'm going to assume that she doesn't need a die roll to pick on a bound person, so here goes...))

Jessica, from her bent-over position, could see Irlana walking toward her. Perhaps her cries for help had worked. But the usual, loving expression she bore when looking at Jessica was gone; there was an eerie blankness in her eyes.

"Come on, get me out of this!" she urged, as Irlana drew closer. To her surprise, she saw the mage winding up her hand as if she was going to slap her exposed behind.

*WHACK!*

"Ooooow! Hey, what was that for?" "Take that, witch!"
Irlana grabbed the oversized dildo, and the magic that had been animating it slackened to allow her to manipulate it. Its prior teasing movements had caused Jessica some arousal, at least of the mechanical sort. She was well-lubricated, but up until now, had been overcome with humiliation more than desire, and was unable to orgasm. Now, as Irlana stood over her, she remembered the sweet taste of her lover's wetness, just out of reach. The shock of seeing her about to insert a the huge toy into her was overcome by the feeling of her flesh enveloping it. While whatever magic had been manipulating it had been playful, Irlana's hand moved it in and out with determination, as if she was on a mission.

Jessica was no longer able to produce intelligible words--it was all she could manage not to start drooling. From her vantage point with her head between her knees, she could see Irlana's half-nude body, and the actions of moving the toy back and forth. She couldn't understand why someone who loved her so much just a few minutes ago wanted to humiliate her in public so badly, but Irlana's presence offered the stimulus the magic teasing her with the toy could not, and she found herself nearing orgasm.

She wanted to cry out "Stop!" she didn't want to reach release in front of this giant audience. This was too humiliating, this was not what she had in mind. But her mouth couldn't form the words, and Irlana seemed crazed.

It was when the other mage added a few more slaps to her already red backside that she found she couldn't control herself anymore. A thick stream of liquid squirted from the space around the toy. Because of the magical force pushing Jessica's head between her thighs, the bulk of the juice splashed all over her own face. When Jessica opened her eyes, the viewing sphere was offering a closeup. This was so humiliating!

But Irlana didn't stop. After the first orgasm, the second arrived very quickly. Jessica's face and hair were dripping in her own fluids. She fell to her knees, her hands still bound to her ankles by the magically-infused underwear. Some of the sand stuck to her wet face as she lie there, panting.

Irlana spanked her again, harder this time, "Take that, you dirty witch!"

Jessica didn't know how to feel--why was she doing this. She'd need a few moments to catch her breath before she could manage to ask her, or indeed say anything.

((first picture post coming soon))
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:59 am

((There are a lot of Jessica getting stripped, I might have gotten a little caught up in the idea.  I also already ahd her posed for what happens next with her, so I just uploaded it to the site where my beyond-PG stuff goes.  More of the other characters coming soon.  I tried to get the idea of Jacqueline's tattered armor across--it's a first attempt with a new technique for me.))
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0001_by_myds6-d88mddk
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0002_by_myds6-d88mdkc
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0003_by_myds6-d88mdn7
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0005_by_myds6-d88mdol
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0009_by_myds6-d88mds8
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0010_by_myds6-d88mdur
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0011_by_myds6-d88mdvt
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0012_by_myds6-d88me0r
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0014_by_myds6-d88me21
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0016_by_myds6-d88me8c
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0015_by_myds6-d88me9u
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0017_by_myds6-d88meax
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0018_by_myds6-d88mece
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0020_by_myds6-d88meff
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0021_by_myds6-d88megy
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0022_by_myds6-d88meit
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0023_by_myds6-d88mekp
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0024_by_myds6-d88mem8
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christie0025_by_myds6-d88meod
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Jess_by_myds6-d88mepc
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Jessicastr0003_by_myds6-d88merp
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Jessicastr0004_by_myds6-d88meta
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Jessicastr0005_by_myds6-d88meul
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Jessicastr0006_by_myds6-d88mewk
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Jessicastr0007_by_myds6-d88mexu
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Jessicastr0008_by_myds6-d88mf02
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Jessicastr0009_by_myds6-d88mf1e
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Jessicastr0010_by_myds6-d88mf3f
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Jessicastr0011_by_myds6-d88mf5x
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Jessicastr0012_by_myds6-d88mf7a
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Jessicastr0013_by_myds6-d88mf9u

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Th_673680790_jessicastr014censor_123_516lo Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Th_673680841_jessicastr015censor_123_345lo Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Th_673680754_jessicastr016censor_123_141lo
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Th_673681442_jessicastr017censor_123_577lo Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Th_673681385_jessicastr018censor_123_784lo Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Th_673682866_jessicastr019censor_123_349lo
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Th_673682918_jessicastr020censor_123_192lo Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Th_673683881_jessicastr021censor_123_565lo

Last edited by Myds6 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:06 am

Any satisfaction Jacqueline might have felt now that Christie was partially exposed was immediately dashed by the witch's latest pair of attacks. What was she supposed to do against someone who had that sort of power over the minds of others? And she had mo- Jacqueline's train of thought was interrupted as she heard another rip in her top.

Struggling to breathe now, and eliciting a high-pitched yelp from the pressure, Jacqueline came to the conclusion that she'd have to remove her own shirt. So, just as the top began to show a bit of breast, the thief readied a knife and cut the shoulder straps of her shirt. Then, bracing herself, she made a cut all the way down the side of her shirt.

The damaged top was quite happy to be set free, and it managed to show Jacqueline's rather large assets for a moment before Jacqueline managed to throw a hand over them, blushing quite a bit. She would have been blushing even more had she known how ineffective her hand was.

As for a counterattack, Jacqueline thought Christie could do with a bit of humility. So, conjuring a very keen knife and doing her best not to draw the witch's attention, Jacqueline stalked towards her target. Doing what the thief had in mind was going to require a lot of precision, so Jacqueline found herself rather closer than she'd like to be before attacking. Taking a deep breath, Jacqueline swiped her knife as near as she could along the front of Christie's hips. If successful, the knife would remove Christie's frontal pelvic bubbles and, if things really went her way, she'd shave off any pubic hair the Grey Witch had to offer.

(Attack on Christie's Pelvis Bubbles Dex 8)

Last edited by westley24 on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : See later post)

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:19 am

((Lovely reactions so far, all. And the renders! Coming out excellent myds. The clothing, bubbles included, looks quite nice! Great stuff, as we've come to expect from you.
And you sure Jacqueline is too shocked to act this round?))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:36 am

((As promised, here are some more of not-Jessica. I enjoy Jacqueline's hand not being quite able to cover her.))
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christiefight0001_by_myds6-d88mmmu
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christiefight0002_by_myds6-d88mmnn
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christiefight0003_by_myds6-d88mmox
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christiefight0004_by_myds6-d88mmps
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christiefight0005_by_myds6-d88mmqe
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christiefight0006_by_myds6-d88mmrp
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christiefight0007_by_myds6-d88mms9
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christiefight0008_by_myds6-d88mmts
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christiefight0010_by_myds6-d88mmuy
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christiefight0011_by_myds6-d88mmvw
Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Christiefight0012_by_myds6-d88mmwi
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:39 pm

Raine grimaced as Christie nullified her attack, and a small knot formed in her stomach as she saw Irlana turn her attention away from their opponent and change course toward her bound ally. Was the witch manipulating her mind? The idea that Christie was capable of such power was unnerving at best...

Meanwhile, Jacqueline's developing predicament did little to put Raine's mind at ease. The trio had an advantage, but it seemed to be swiftly disappearing. There was at least a little hope in the fact that Christie's magical bubbles were gone, leaving only flimsy suds in their wake.

It was then that the pool of liquid in the middle of the arena caught the sorceress's eye. It was almost certainly not regular water, but other than that the redhead couldn't say. For all Raine knew, the liquid could dissolve fabric, act as an aphrodisiac, or simply be lubricant.

"Time to rinse off the suds, witch." Raine whispered to herself as she began casting.

The spell would harden the sand underneath Christie into smooth sandstone, before quickly jutting upwards and creating a ramp, hopefully depositing the Grey Witch directly into the mystery fluid.

(Magical attack on Christie, Int-8. I'll let Cerin decide the specifics of how this might succeed.)

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:56 am

((The lack of action on Jacqueline's part was really caused by a lack of creativity on my part, but I've had a bit of inspiration, so I'm going to edit my previous post.))

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:29 pm

((Cool, I just wanted to make sure you were satisfied with your action.  In the role-playing sense, it would've been reasonable for her to lose her action due to dismay or something, but I figured the team might need all the actions it has... I'll try to post properly later tonight after work, if not tomorrow.
Edit: just read your attack Wes. Very nice! Also, just so myds can have something in mind, and for clarification, Irlana will be able to act of her own accord this next turn.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:11 pm

((Update: my internet has been out for a day or two and I've been posting/checking the forums on my phone. Now, it's back up, thankfully, but I'll be working pretty late tonight. In short, it's unlikely that I'll post until tomorrow, however there's a small chance of me getting to post later. Thanks for bearing with me, all, and I look forward to the rest of the fight... Which seems to be quickly nearing an end..?))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:34 pm

((Sorry all, this has been a messed up week in a number of regards. I have internet again and will do my best to post sometime later tonight or tomorrow!!))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:59 am

The crowd roared in delight as Jessica squirted all over her own face.  The shimmering viewing sphere caught it all, in perfect clarity.  It occurred to Jessica that, despite any previous humiliations she'd suffered in the arena, the image of her squirting on her own face had just been displayed across the city, or at least to anyone within a mile radius and a decent view of the enormous sphere above the pit.  This was a new low.

Something about the events jarred Irlana's mind at long last, as she perhaps gazed up dizzily at the viewing sphere.  Squinting, she seemed to notice a discrepancy in her perceived reality and what was going on on the surface of the enormous orb.  Moments earlier she had the Grey Witch tied up and was violating her.  But on the sphere now... Jessica?  What had she just done?

Raine and Jacqueline flew into action as Irlana slowly regained her senses.  The rogue darted forward, throwing a few of her remaining knives at Christie to put her on the defensive.

Jacqueline's Dex: 10+3=13
Christie: 7+?
Critical hit!

Christie leaned her torso backwards, causing the blade to swipe past her breasts and perfectly glide down her belly.  The smooth motion whisked over her pubic mound, a clean, swift cut, that made the witch shiver.  The blade wouldn't damage skin, and generally the hair on one's head, but apparently everything else was fair game.  Christie took a breath and looked down, her thighs parted ever-so-slightly, to gawk at her freshly exposed mound.  The bubbles had been whisked away entirely, and the swift power behind the swipe had totally removed her patch of well groomed pubes.  The Grey Witch's pussy was totally bare and glistening with rivulets of bath water, displayed larger-than-life on the viewing sphere, drawing more cheers from an ecstatic crowd.  One could see the pinkish tint the stinging strike had caused her delicate flesh to take on, and her fine goosebumps as the cool breeze of the arena blew between her legs.

"What a shave!  Now that is some professional work, folks," the announcer said. amused.

"You... you bitch!" Christie shouted, clamping one hand over her crotch and causing the audience to laugh at her reddening features.  She blinked and bit her lip, uncertain, for a moment, as if realizing she'd lost her composure.

Just then the ground shook beneath Christie as a smooth stone slide formed beneath her feet and jutted several feet into the air.  Christie seemed to scoff as she regarded the simple trick...

Raine's Int attack: 5+3=8
Christie: 1
Critical defense failure! ((these rolls!))

...and proceeded to immediately lose her footing on the squeaky, slick surface beneath her.  There had been a bit of soap sud dripping down her leg, and she was mostly still wet from the bath, which made it all to easy for a foot to give out from beneath her.  The sound of her foot squeaking into the air was almost comical, as was the small cry of alarm she gave, as was the smacking noise of her generous bottom hitting the slide Raine had created.

The audience clapped and hollered as Christie went sliding several feet and hit the ramp to go flying, unceremoniously, into the pool of clear fluid in the center of the arena.  Through some luck, she managed to stay mostly horizontal as she glided down the short slide and went spinning into the liquid, ass first.  There was a big splash of the thick, oily liquid as she hit her butt on the bottom of the pool and found herself submerged to the waist, still jiggling slightly from the impact and her ears ringing from the laughter of the crowd.  With a cringe and a beet-red face, Christie first checked the suds still clinging to her one breast, knowing that she came dangerously close to losing just now.  Then, trying to bring her feet back under herself to stand, she found she had to slide onto all fours to get out of the big pool of lubricant-like fluid.  The viewing sphere flickered and was suddenly displaying a view of the witch from behind, her limbs shaking slightly as she managed to keep her balance.  Her large but well-shaped butt was right in the viewing sphere's point of view, dripping with the oily substance and gleaming in the sunlight, and Christie knew it.  The suds running down her ass crack were gone entirely and no longer obscured the view, when, say, her thighs shot apart for a second to reveal her freshly short pussy lips, or her slightly spread crevice.

Finally, Christie got to her feet and whispered a few arcane words that would teleport her out of the oily pool.  She reappeared in the center of the network, the web, of smooth white bars that formed a dome in one part of the arena.   Unless one was capable of teleporting, the obstacle course like bars looked like hell to navigate.

The witch's lower half was still covered in the glistening stuff, and she was feeling rather strange and squeaky, with her curvaceous hips and supple ass seeming all the more on display, being all shiny.  She could have covered up, but it seemed like she was using both hands to weave her next spells...

Christie's Int: 9+?
Irlana: 7+3=10
Hit!

Christie's Int: 5+?
Raine: 4+0=4
Hit!

Christie's Int:3+?
Jacqueline:1
Critical Defense Failure!

Christie's spell weaving got frantic very quickly -- she was breathing little arcane syllables with each breath, and both arms were gesturing in symbols.  Her exposed breast bounced with each emphatic gesture, and before Christie's opponents could converge on her, several spells took effect at once.

When Irlana regained her senses, her instincts were to prevent Christie from creating too much distance from her.  When she charged the witch, she felt a sharp tug on the back of her bra.  She would discover, all too late, that something was hooked to her top.  Some sort of telekinetic trickery had set some manacles to the back of Irlana's bra and to one of the sex toy-laden tables.  Irlana felt it rip and snap -- irrevocably damaged, by the sound of it... but just as bad, the momentum of her charge caused her feet to go out from beneath her as her torso was yanked back.  As a result, Irlana felt her bare ass hit the sand below, hard.

Nearby, Raine felt something dreadful.  More intricate telekinesis was at work, powerful as well.  Christie's magic was causing a direct bit of pull on Raine's bottoms -- she felt them, with a bit of a cringe, yank up and bite into her nethers... then when she grabbed them out of reflex and pulled them out from her tender bits, she felt the bottoms yank down, hard.  Her secrets were exposed for a second as the panties nearly left her hands, but she managed to hold onto them for a while, to her credit.  Unfortunately, her tight grip on them and her refusal to relinquish the panties led to her getting pulled right off her feet.   Like Irlana, Raine hit her ass in the sand, hard, but the panties were still trying to work their way off of her legs.  Because she seemed so close to successfully holding them on, Raise felt like she had to try and hold onto her bottoms for dear life.  The whole arena began to laugh as the sorceress was dragged across the sandy arena floor on her butt, kicking, struggling, and attempting to keep her modestly.  The panties seemed to be dragging her towards the hemisphere of bars in which Christie stood.

What happened next was pretty sudden and graceless.  As Raine was lifted a dozen or so feet into the air by her panties with a little shout, she clamped her legs together in one final attempt to keep her undergarments on and gripped them at the sides as they bit into her soft spots.  At the last minute, she felt a dreadful sensation of vertigo as the panties spun her in place suddenly, tipping her forward and flipping her upside down.  Shrieking louder, Raine held onto her panties as best she could, hanging upside down, but she inevitably lost her grip and fell a few feet towards the bars.  The result was implausible, but as comical as everything else going on around her.  Raine was stuck upside down, now bottomless, with her bottom half sticking out of the top of the jungle-gym like arrangement of bars.  Her hips were just wide enough to catch her, with her thighs parted just slightly as they were.  Despite herself, Raine found her legs kicking in panic as she was held about ten feet above the ground.

Jacqueline was already setting up her next attack when Christie's final spell struck.  A geyser of the clear, shimmery oil suddenly shot up from the pool in the middle of the arena, taking serpent-like form for a moment before it struck out as if shot from a fire hose.  Jacqueline was the target, and she was hit right in the crotch by a thick blast of the clear, thick oil.  Within seconds its effect was apparent -- her bottoms were dissolving into useless threads, and the strange, warm fluid had an immediate effect on her.  She was feeling quite hot, and quite bothered, within less than a minute.  It started out logically enough -- the squeaky, oiled feeling on her suddenly bare hips and ass was innately arousing.  Then the warmth, and the tingling began.  The feeling was intense, she thought -- Christie must have some composure if she was able to concentrate on spells with this flushed bodily feeling Jacqueline was having.  This seemed to confirm any suspicions -- the oil both dissolved clothing and was a fast acting aphrodisiac.

"Aaaand it looks like Jacqueline is stark nude, now, everyone! Give her a round of applause!" Aloysius cheered, and the audience followed.  Her glistening, naked body was displayed on the viewing sphere as she felt both hot and suddenly chilly in the breeze.  Vivid, lewd thoughts were coming into her mind out of nowhere (not the least of which was the attractiveness and state of dress of her fellow combatants), and she felt extremely tempted to rub the oil all over her tender parts, but was able to resist, for now.

"Of course, as was said earlier, Jacqueline can continue to fight as long as her teammates still have something covering them..!  And speaking of coverage, it looks like Christie is down to just a little bit of bubbles, so she's perhaps wisely taken refuge within the bars.  It's all about this next move, then, folks!"

Gear:
Christie: Breast suds
Jacqueline: Naked!
Irlana: Stockings and Garter
Raine: Bra

((I think this is nearing a bit of a conclusion.  Any updated predictions on the outcome?  The three players had better come up with a plan for payback should they actually win.  Christie isn't known for taking it easy on people when she wins...!))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:42 pm

((Sorry for the wait, btw. This was exam week and on top of that I had to go a few days without internet...! Also, sorry about the quality -- I always feel like the English language gets away from me when I post early in the morning/late at night, and I start repeating myself. Hope it was sexy at least! Looking forward to everyone's responses...))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:26 am

Jacqueline hardly had time to feel embarrassed about her sudden nudity before she was overwhelmed by the warm feelings. The thief moaned as she assessed the situation; she needed some form of release right now! Getting to Christie or Raine would be much too difficult, and Jessica didn't seem to be in any position to help, so Jacqueline settled on Irlana.

Jacqueline sprinted to her target, not pausing to think about what she was going to do or who was going to see. When she reached the witch, Jacqueline embraced her without intending to let go anytime soon. Then, she started to let her hand wander...

((I don't believe Jacqueline's constitution is strong enough to overcome the aphrodisiac, so she's submitting to her enhanced sexual desires and just so happens to be impeding Irlana.))

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Raine was baffled, disoriented, and mortified by this sudden turn of events. Suddenly the arena was upside down, and the sorceress could feel a cool breeze caressing her now bare nethers. All Raine had left now was her bra, and she was determined to keep it. Now if only her allies could-

Raine saw Jacqueline turn and make a beeline for Irlana, the telltale signs of lust in her eyes. If the naked woman slowed down or stalled her other ally, Christie would be given valuable time to finish them off! Raine couldn't count on those two to finish the fight...

The complex of bars Christie was hiding in would be difficult to get a normal attack through, and Raine was in no condition to teleport. However, there was something Raine could do that wouldn't be hindered by the bars.

Holding out a single finger, a small orb of flame coalesced at the end of the digit. Locking her eyes directly on Christie's hiding spot, Raine lightly flicked her finger and sent the ball flying. While the orb itself seemed barely more than an ember, it was designed to erupt in a massive fireball. The eager and consuming flame would pass around the bars with no issue. Hopefully Christie wouldn't be able to protect herself in time.

Magical attack on Christie- Int 8

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Irlana was confused.  She had just punished and humiliated her lover, who was now lying on the ground, the sand sticking to her wet face.  The change of perception as she realized confused her.  Now, the rogue was running up to her.  She needed a moment to figure out what was going on.

Suddenly, she was being embraced, and couldn't figure out how to react.  She was still in a match, after all...but how could she...  It was too difficult to think right now, she relaxed her body and fell in Jacqueline's arms, either willingly, or simply too confused to do anything.

Meanwhile, Jessica struggled in vain against her bonds...if she could only get her hands and feet free...

(Irlana is confused--remember her INT goes down when she uses the STR magic.  She's going to have a lot of 'splaining to do later.  The next batch of images will arrive sometime.  Things have been really busy lately, and I'll have to figure out what that network of bars looks like.)

Last edited by Myds6 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:24 pm

((Just picture a classic jungle gym, kinda dome shaped and designed for people to get stuck in...
Edit for additional commentary:  it looks like things are going against the three contestants, but I'm liking everyone's additions and I think the conclusion will be quite interesting, one way or another.  If I didn't know any better I'd say some of them unconsciously -want- to lose..! XD
I'm at work at the moment (model employee here, hehe) but I'll try to have a response up later tonight or tomorrow.  After last time's ten day gap I feel I owe you all a better response time.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:52 pm

((Some new images. It took a while, because I've been so busy lately. I managed to go see the new Hunger Games movie in there, and I was struck by how much Jennifer Lawrence now looks like Jacqueline. She didn't look much like that in the last movie. When making visuals for the character, I didn't have any particular celebrity in mind (as with Vella and Dalla, the guards in Trouble at the Arena, who intentionally resemble AJ Lee and Aksana from WWE), instead, I was just reading Westley's description as carefully as possible, trying to do what it says. It seems not that Jacqueline looks like JLaw, just that the latter now looks like the half-elf...odd how things work out.))

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 01cvg0020_by_myds6-d8agjoz

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 02cvg0021_by_myds6-d8agjto

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 03cvg0022_by_myds6-d8agjx3

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 04cvg0001_by_myds6-d8agjzb

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 05cvg0002_by_myds6-d8agk5v

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 06cvg0010_by_myds6-d8agk8d

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 07cvg0011_by_myds6-d8agkau

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 08cvg0012_by_myds6-d8agkcl

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 09cvg0013_by_myds6-d8agkfa

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 10cvg0014_by_myds6-d8agkii

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 11cvg0015_by_myds6-d8agkjs

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 12cvg0016_by_myds6-d8agkmy

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 13cvg0017_by_myds6-d8agkpp

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 15cvg0007_by_myds6-d8agkvd

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 16cvg0008_by_myds6-d8agkwo

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Cvg0003_by_myds6-d8agl12

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Cvg0004_by_myds6-d8agl2g

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Cvg0005_by_myds6-d8agl6b

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 2 Cvg0018_by_myds6-d8agl8f
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:31 am

((fantastic renders btw!  I love the shimmery rivulets you gave Jacqueline.  The oil came out wonderfully.  The bars are pretty much exactly what I pictured.  Raine's hair looks good upside down.  And he expressions are great!))

Raine's Int attack: 9+3=12
Christie: 3+?
Hit!

Christie folded her arms beneath her ample breasts and watched with a vaguely amused smirk as Jacqueline and Irlana seemed to melt into each other's arms.

"I didn't even really plan that," she said, oblivious to Raine's little machinations. Just then, suddenly, the tiny spark of flame struck Christie in the back and exploded into a big dark smoky cloud. Sand erupted everywhere in a huge plume -- Raine found herself shutting her eyes and coughing a bit due to her proximity to the blast. But, she'd seen it hit the witch.

That should've been her last 'article' of clothing, but when the sand settled, the Grey Witch was nowhere to be seen. The crowd gasped and murmured.

"It looks like the witch has used her signature move!" the announcer erupted. "Any minute now she'll-"

"Hey!" Christie interrupted, stepping out from behind one of the stone pillars, not far at all from the web of bars, still quite naked except for the handful of suds covering her one protected breast. She had somehow managed to snake her way out of being hit with some 'sandstorm trickery'. As if the match hadn't been difficult enough already...

Christie let out a sound somewhat like a battlecry and swung her arm in an arc. With a bit of a flourish, a crackling whip of lightning formed in her hand and flew out a good twenty, thirty feet at her target, Irlana.

"Hey! Do I not have your attention?" she shouted as the whip made its way towards her garter belt. It seemed even a tiny strike from the dangerous looking bolt of electricity would incinerate the garment easily.

Christie's Int: 6+?
Irlana: 8+3=11

If Irlana were any less distracted, she might have turned just in time to avoid the attack or respond in some way. As it stood, however, Irlana became aware that something was whipping towards her just a second before the stinging smack of the lightning rippled across her generous behind. The spanking attack did more than just startle her, though. The straps of her garters on either side were instantly singed free, and the stockings themselves were torn and sooty, hanging off of her in threads. The whip of lighting vanished.

"And that leaves Irlana naked! Is she still under Christie's spell, though? Or will she help her sorcerous ally?" shouted Aloysius, wide eyed and genuinely on the edge of his seat.

Before he could even ask if Christie was done, the witch was looking up at Raine with a bit of a smirk.

"You know, if you're trying to impress the queen, you're going to be very disappointed, whether you win or lose," she said to the sorceress, making her way back over to the bars. Raine noticed, before Christie made her way towards the web where she was stuck, that she was panting heavily, her soapy mounds heaving on her chest and her toned calves shaking slightly. Maybe after being dormant for so long, all this magic use was putting a strain on her? Whatever the cause was, Christie seemed to be exerting herself pretty heavily.

Christie's Str vs Raine: 1
Raine:7
Critical miss!

No one was exactly sure what Christie had planned, but she seemed to be making her way as close as possible to Raine, perhaps for something as simple as yanking her bra off by hand. Could it be the case? The witch was making her way over, crouching down, and slipped the top half of her body through the bars... and tried to squeeze through a little harder. Christie blinked incredulously. This could definitely not be happening. Maybe she was just unlucky. Maybe she should have taken the risk and used some more of her magic from a distance. Whatever the case, Christie had, in fact, just gotten herself stuck in the bars. Unlike Raine, she was at least stuck horizontally, her oiled ass sticking out just a little below waist level, her legs bent a little. Her freshly shaved pussy was visible between her thighs as she gasped in disbelief and wiggled. Christie grunted a little, stuck her hands on the bars, and pushed as hard as she could, still to no avail. Even with the oil, she had been just a bit ambitious with her wide hips. Or maybe the bars had shrunk slightly?

((Christie still has her suds, and Raine is the only one left with any clothing. If you think either Irlana or Jacqueline would no longer be distracted, then they can still re-enter the battle. I look forward to your next round of actions, either way!))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:14 am

((I'm going to post this assuming the initiative is a little odd at this point, with so much going on...if I'm wrong, feel free to have this action happen whenever you like. I don't know how regular my schedule and chance to post will be soon, so I'm putting it here now.))

Jessica struggled harder against her bonds as she saw Irlana kissing Jacqueline. What did that unfaithful bitch think she was up to? Whether it was the will of Queen Syndra, or just a slackening of the arena magics, her wrists came free, and she climbed to her feet.

She immediately ran over to Irlana and Jacqueline, and attempted to pull them apart. "Get your tongue out of her....mouth!" Irlana was shocked back into the moment by Jessica's actions, and she realized the need to finish the bout. She shrugged off Jessica's slaps and punches (aside from one rather resounding smack on her already sore behind) as she studied Christie's position in the bars. Jessica, frustrated, turned her attention on Jacqueline, slapping at her as well.

Irlana realized she couldn't reach Christie's protected breast suds through the bar, but maybe she could provide a distraction as Rain finished the job. She had one idea that might make it hard for the grey witch to cast, but then again, it could backfire. Running up behind her nemesis, she started spanking the round behind in front of her with all her might, "now!" she yelled, looking at Raine, "finish it!"

((Str attack 8...just slapping her backside hoping to create a distraction))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:11 am

If Jessica's slaps had any effect on Jacqueline, it wasn't enough to counter the effects of the aphrodisiac. These new developments, however, revealed to the half-elf that no one was willing to help her relieve herself; at least, no one in the ring. So, doing her best to ignore the rain of blows coming from the pyromancer above her, (being hit so many times certainly couldn't help her get off, right?) Jacqueline slid one hand down her body to finish what she had started with Irlana.

((Jacqueline is still distracted; I figured the aphrodisiac would wear off once the afflicted achieved orgasm.))

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Raine watched as Christie approached, the witch taunting her all the while. When the blonde beauty found herself stuck in the bars, however, the redhead managed a smile.

"This isn't about impressing the Queen, witch." Raine said. "Honestly, that's the last thing on my mind right now. All I care about is humbling you."

As Irlana's hands caught Christie's backside and she called out to Raine, the sorceress knew she'd have no better time to strike. Holding both hands out in front of her, Raine looked Christie dead in the eyes.

"Time to finish this."

With that, a powerful jet of water shot forth from Raine's outstretched hands, aimed straight for Christie's chest, and the pitiful bit of suds left covering her.

(Attack on Christie's last garment. Int-8)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Christie squirmed and grunted, still in disbelief that the bars had caught tightly around her curvaceous hips.  Meanwhile Raine was free to remove herself from their confines.  Despite the fact that the lower half of her statuesque body was well oiled in the lubricant/aphrodisiac, the smooth white bars seemed to be fighting against Christie with each attempt to leave the way she came in.  From delightful perspective right behind the witch, Irlana thought she noticed the bars contracting just a little each time Christie tried to squeak her way out.

"Well," Christie said with relative calm to Raine as she struggled against the bars.  "That's good at least;  Syndra is a whimsical bitch," Christie added angrily, glancing up towards the stands as best she could and growing more frustrated.

"Grr! This is ridiculous.  I'm ending this, no-AH!" Christie squealed as Irlana's hand came down on her round bottom, making her supple flesh quiver beneath the spank.  "Hey!" was all she could shout in protest before the hand came down again, creating another wet smacking noise as she bounced in place and her ass cheeks shook.  Any of the aphrodisiac that had rubbed off on Irlana from Jacqueline was sure to be gradually taking effect, especially given Irlana's position behind the Grey Witch's prominently displayed ass, and the sudden feeling of control she felt over her.

Christie was stuck and thoroughly distracted by the sudden, forceful spanking, making Raine's target a relatively easy one for once...

Raine's INT attack: 4+3=7
Christie: 2+?
Hit!

Christie coughed and sputtered as the powerful, magical blast of water washed over her.  Her hair hung heavy around her hanging head, soaked as it was, but at last she looked up when the stream stropped.  I must look ridiculous, Christie thought with a hint of dread, her body trembling slightly.  Taking an assessment of the damage, she looked down at her exposed chest, defeated, at last feeling very, very naked.  Her growing feeling of panic only got worse when she went to move and realized she was still stuck.  The crowd was cheering madly, now.

"Do my eyes deceive me?  Nope, those are both of the Grey Witch's breasts.  I hereby declare Irlana, Raine, Jacqueline... and Jessica, the winners!"  the announcer shouted, drawing applause from the crowd.  "I can't wait to see what kind of justice they come up with for the Grey Witch, can you..?"

"Humiliate that bitch!" one girl in the crowd shouted, a cute young barmaid by all appearances. "She stripped me naked just for spilling a drink ten feet away! It wasn't even her drink!"

"Yes, do it!" shouted an elegant, well-dressed woman, noble in appearance but not so much demeanor right now. "She... did things to me in front of my husband, in the street..!" Somewhere in the back of her mind, Christie retorted: Well, at least now he knows for certain that you prefer the company of women. Some people are so ungrateful.

"Let me out of here! Syndra is the one who needs to pay!" was all Christie screamed in response as another spank came down on her bottom, and the flesh slowly turned pink.  Syndra had an openly amused expression on her face but did not move and made no sound, merely watched. Christie's glorious breasts were on the viewing sphere as it focused on her top half, sticking through the bars.  They were picturesque and gravity defying, with dark pink, taut nipples, and little rivulets of water beading off of them.  Having little else she could do with her hands, Christie whimpered and cupped her breasts, drawing boos from the crowd.  Her face was clearly growing red, and her expression had softened from one of a powerful sorceress into that of a very, very embarrassed, naked girl. The viewing sphere's perspective swung around to get another good look at her behind, red on one cheek and quivering with each delicious smack, despite its tone. It looked like her ample buttocks could take some punishment...

As Jacqueline lay on the sand and continued to pleasure herself wildly, the group of combatants had a brief moment where they regarded each other (even Jacqueline, through the haze) and realized they had a potentially once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to creatively express their frustration on an arguably very deserving target...

((and that's a wrap for the fighting part, what fun that was! Now for the 'reward'. If anyone has any ideas they're worried might be too extreme... they're probably not! However, PM me if something you have in mind is particularly questionable and feel free to cook something up between one another -- I'd like for this next part to be as juicy as possible. Good fighting, everyone ^_^))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:50 pm

With a satisfied smirk, Raine cast a quick spell and suddenly reappeared on solid ground. Further, if the magic and rules of the Arena would allow it, she would return her removed panties to herself, seeing as they weren't destroyed. Kneeling down to be face-to-face with Christie, Raine spoke quietly enough for only the blonde woman to hear.

"I don't know what my allies have in mind for you, but I want you to know that -I- am going to savor every moment of this." Raine said. "I remember what you did to me when I lost, and let's just say I've been planning my revenge ever since."

Raine wasn't going to enact any of her plans just yet, however. She first wanted to see what Irlana and Jacqueline had in mind.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:13 am

Irlana gave Christie's behind a few more magically hard slaps, then, ran over to Jessica and embraced her. Jessica pushed her away. "You're not getting off that easily...after what you made me do in front of all these people? I think some payback might be in order."

Irlana looked incensed for a second, then let the look pass, "But darling, it wasn't what I wanted to do, I was under the influence of a spell." "Were you under that rogue's spell, too? I'm not buying it."

It seemed clear that before Irlana and Jessica joined in any celebration of the win, they had a bit of bickering to work out, and Irlana was starting to REALLY want her. Jessica seemed determined to use the public setting to extract an appropriately contrite response from Irlana, perhaps even get some payback.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:17 am

The witch winced as Irlana spanked her butt once again, hard, causing her mouth to gape open in a silent near-scream. After no additional spanks came, Christie canted her head slightly, an impish smirk crawling across her features even as Raine laid down her threats.  A low, husky, wicked chuckle escaped her lips and she did her best to quickly stifle it. She glanced up at the viewing sphere, depicting the quite naked and bickering Irlana and Jessica.

"Don't worry, Jessica," Christie called out, even as she gave Raine a measured look.  "Our plan was to ultimately include you in the fun! It's not infidelity if it turns into a threesome, right?"

Even as she goaded, she winked at Raine. With Jacqueline masturbating in the sand and the two lovers bickering, she didn't felt as embarrassed or vulnerable as she should have.

"Do your worst and don't look back, pet. And you'd better make it worth it. Because if I see you out in the world... You had better fear the repercussions. What I did to you last time will seem like a pleasant wet dream compared to what I cook up outside these walls. Your other option, well, is to hurry this up and put on a pleasant little show. I'll moan and whimper, and I'll arrive naked to my party with a red ass. I've already got a bad day ahead of me. So, before you do anything rash, think about what you saw today and what kind of enemy you might be making..."

The witch's threats had merit, sure, and her dark, gold-grey eyes burned fiercely as she studied Raine. Her legs quivered, though, and her body was shivering and covered in goosebumps. Her chest heaved. Was she showing signs of weakness? Was the mighty Grey Witch nervous?

Their "off camera" moment was interrupted by the announcer booming some witless joke and the viewing sphere showed Raine tugging her panties back up...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next