Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christie the Grey Witch Vs...

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Christie the Grey Witch Vs... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christie the Grey Witch Vs...

Post by westley24 Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:02 am

((Sorry about the wait; I was having internet problems, but I should be fine now.))

It wasn't long before Jacqueline managed to achieve orgasm. Once she had, a look of realization came over her face. This was soon replaced by one of utter mortification as she figured out what she had just done in front of so many people.

The half-elf promptly covered herself up as much as she could with only her hands, crouching down and staring at ground. She also mumbled something along the lines of, "I don't really care what happens to the witch as long as it doesn't take too long."

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:08 am

"I'm well aware of the enemy you could be." Raine said, giving Christie as much of a measured look as the witch gave her. "You're powerful, feared, and even respected by some. But as today just showed, you're not invincible."

When it became apparent that Jacqueline just wanted things to be over (most likely so she could retreat from sight and get dressed) and Irlana was dealing with other issues at the moment, Raine realized Christie's punishment was effectively left up to her.

"If what my friend there just went through is anything to go by, the aphrodisiac in that lubrication must be quite strong. I wonder... I think it's time for some experimentation!" Raine said, snapping her fingers.

Christie suddenly disappeared from her place in the bars, reappearing between two of the pillars at the other end of the arena. Raine reappeared next to her shortly after, and another snap of the redhead's fingers brought several manacles to life, clamping down on Christie's ankles and wrists, pulling her arms and legs apart and chaining her to the pillars on either side of her. A few more arcane motions saw a pile of sand condense into a large bowl, which scooped up a generous volume of the lubrication from its pool and slowly float over to the Grey Witch, hanging several feet above her head.

"We might as well go ahead and give you a full coat, rather than leave your upper half missing out on the fun, hm?" Raine mocked as the bowl overturned, dousing Christie's body in the shiny liquid, covering every inch of her. No sooner had this happened then the bowl changed shape into a cup, moving back to the pool...

"Now that you're nice and slick, we might as well make use of these wonderful toys Her Majesty so graciously provided, no?" Raine asked, smiling as the largest of the available toys lightly glowed and made its way towards the bound blonde.

"With that accessory, I'm sure you'll be the talk of your little party." Raine said as the toy began to tease its way upwards into Christie's nether lips. "Though I'm not sure how much talking you'll be doing. Especially after this little drink."

The cup had finished its journey by now, returning to Raine filled to the brim with the aphrodisiac lubricant. Gently taking the cup, Raine held it up to Christie's full lips. "I'm sure they wouldn't put anything hazardous to ingest in the Arena for us. And I so desperately want to see how drinking this would effect you differently from simply being doused in it, don't you?"

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:04 pm

((I missed the most recent post somehow and had grown a bit worried about the groups interest in the conclusion! I had begun to suspect I maybe should've just let Christie win, haha... Expect my updates in this and the Heist quest later or tomorrow! Oh, and happy New Years!))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:42 pm

((Been away for a while now, not too much chance to post, so I just had my characters squabbling to deal with it. Feel free to let Christie turn the tables on them if you like, I'll get back to posting when I have a little more time at home without guests.))
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:46 pm

((It is that season, haha... Well, Christie doesn't have her reputation for no reason, and, if the victors don't take advantage in time the arena has been known to enforce consequences...))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:13 pm

It looked like the witch was thinking of some response, with her eyes narrowing some, before she was suddenly transported between the great pillars and spread eagle for the crowd. She tested her bonds tentatively, but found that her legs were held open at that wide angle, and her back was slightly arched. Christie briefly looked down and bit her lip at the extra-naked sensation she got from looking at her now completely bald and glistening pussy.

Christie's eyes widened ever-so-slightly as she saw the giant bowl fill itself with aphrodisiac and hover on over to her. She struggled for a moment out of reflex, but in vain, and within moments she was covered from head to toe in the slick, oily stuff. She sputtered and spat, shaking a little as her beautiful golden mane became soaked in the stuff and hung limply around her head. The Grey Witch felt she looked pretty ridiculous, all greased up, but realized things were probably on their way to getting worse.

"Accessory?" was the only thing she finally managed to say, looking down at the large toy and shuddering slightly as it rubbed against her slick labia and gradually penetrated her, the crowd beginning to cheer louder. She bit her lower lip again and looked down, taking in a sharp breath. Her head was promptly tipped back up by the cup at her lips, and her eyes shot wide as she was taken by the surprise of it. She hummed some muffled protest, shaking her head vigorously and coughing some as the cup forced a generous amount of the lubricant-aphrodisiac down her throat.

Christie whimpered, moving her hips in an attempt to get away from the invasive force between her thighs. Raine probably noticed the way her nipples seemed somehow more taut and firm on the tips of her ample breasts, and the way goosebumps rose on her skin as she moaned in protest, eventually gasping as the thing slid into her several inches at once. She shuddered a low obscenity as the flushed feeling intensified, and she twisted once more in her bonds...

"O-Okay," she said, doing her best to not sound a little nervous when she laughed. "You've had your fun..." and she whimpered a little. "G-get this thing out of me, please..?" she asked sheepishly, the obscene phallus having worked about half of its sizable length into her.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:21 pm

"Aww, what's wrong? The Grey Witch can't take all that?" Raine asked teasingly. "Tell you what, maybe, just maybe, I might be persuaded to downsize to a different toy. But if I'm going to do that, you're going to need to do some things for me first."

Raine turned to the silver viewing sphere, gently placing a hand on it and guiding it up close to Christie's exposed nethers as the toy continued pumping its way further and further in. "You folks go ahead and enjoy a close-up while I have a chat with Christie." she said to the sphere, amplified for the audience to hear.

Standing again, Raine leaned in close and whispered into her victim's ear.

"It's quite simple." Raine began. "First, you're going to literally kiss my ass. A nice, lingering kiss, like you enjoy it. You know you're being given a big privilege by being allowed to do so. Got it? After that, you're going to look that viewing sphere straight on, so everyone here can look you in the eyes as you declare me the superior mage."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:48 pm

Christie's softening, reddened face, eyes closed in growing arousal, suddenly hardened as Raine whispered to her, and her eyes shot open. She listened to Raine's demands come to an end.  Indignant rage burned on her features and her jaw dropped open.

"So, my choices are: do all that ridiculous nonsense, including lying about who the superior mage is... or I have to take all of-nnnh!" Christie's in-disbelief questioning was cut off by a hard moan from her own lips as the toy worked its way deeper into her.  Her eyes narrowed, angrily at first, as she watched her slick, tender nether lips get penetrated before her very eyes on the viewing sphere, blown up a hundred times in size.

"Ahhn!" Despite her attempt to remain stoic, her eyes shut tight once again and she let out a sharp gasp, her face softening in shame. "What do you mean, a lingering kiss? Like, a proper kiss?" she scoffed again, squirming in an attempt to get away from the large thing pumping deeper and deeper into her. "Nnh! Whatever! Fine, I'll do it..." she arched her back and let out another cry, tugging at the chains helplessly and sounding more and more whorish and horny with each groan. "Just get it out of meee...!" she squealed, tossing her head back.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:15 pm

"Well, since you asked so pathetically..." Raine said, snapping her fingers, after which the toy promptly lost its magical mobility and slid out of Christie's well-lubricated hole.

Turning around to face away from Christie, Raine conjured the sand beneath her feet into a short pillar, bringing her midsection up to Christie's face as she slowly lowered her panties, exposing her round ass.

"A proper kiss, if you would. The kind that would leave lipstick marks if you were wearing any. And don't forget to smile!" Raine teased. "After that, you just look into the orb and say what I told you. And, while we're at it, tell everyone how much you love being used like the harlot you are!"

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:23 pm

Christie might've been able to handle her orders with a bit more composure, if the strangely sweet taste of the aphrodisiac that she'd gulped down didn't still linger on her tongue, or all over her skin.  Those paying close enough attention would realize that she was panting softly, and her face almost looked disappointed when she got what she was asking for.  She cringed when the phallus slowly slid out of her and fell to the sand with a bit of a wet plop.

Gasping softly, she blinked and licked her lips as she looked at Raine's ass, inches from her face.  What a lovely ass, she found herself thinking.  Damn it, control yourself Christie... she cursed inwardly, biting her lower lip and looking away for a moment.

Just go with it, the aphrodisiac urged her again, her thighs doing their best to rub together and ease the tingling sensation that was running through her every nerve.  No!  Just a quick peck on the cheek, say what she asked, and be done..!  You have a party to get to.

Christie whimpered a little as her panting gradually accelerated and her reluctant lip-nibbling turned into a wicked, lusty grin up at the viewing sphere.  The Grey Witch moved her face forward and gave Raine's ass a firm kiss, right in the crack.  It made an audible "muah" smacking noise, and the crowd went quiet.  As Raine felt the witch's slick face nestle between her cheeks, she got the distinct impression her enthusiasm wasn't forced.  Christie's tongue slipped out of her mouth as she mimicked the gestures of a sloppy, passionate kiss against Raine's little hole, flicking and teasing some.  She placed several small pecks intermittently against the sorceress' butt cheeks too, pausing to breathe a little, before burying her wet face into her crack again.  Her lewd moans had the added effect of making her lips and tongue vibrate as she found herself very eagerly nuzzling her foe's crevice.

"Mmmh," she purred, looking up at the sphere with her face still half in the girl's ass and catching her breath.  "Raine is clearly the superior mage," and when she said this, her cheeks did burn bright red, despite how aroused and into it she seemed.  "And I clearly love being used like the little harlot I am..!" she chirped, and to accentuate her point, nestled her face into Raine's ass crack again, no doubt shocking her with her enthusiasm.

...Raine might have pulled away in surprise within the first few seconds.  What no one but her really noticed were Syndra's eyes lighting up briefly, and Raine's hips being held in place by an unseen force for the duration.  Syndra's severe but amused gaze seemed to say "Live with your decisions, both of you..."

"Mmph, please, let me continue," escaped Christie's muffled whimpers as she flicked her tongue out again against the sorceress' tight little hole.  "Just... a little more," she begged, writhing still in her bonds, her warm breath wafting against Raine's nether's.  "You... could put the toy back in me, if you want," she breathed, barely aware of what she was asking, now.  "Please..?" she mewled, taking long, slow laps with her eager tongue between Raine's ass cheeks. "Think how humiliated I'd be if you made me cum, right here, while I went down on you..."

"Wow!" boomed the announcer.  "The Grey Witch is really... giving it her all!  Everyone give her an extra round of applause for being such a good loser!"  The crowd roared.  Christie's fair face continued to burn as a small, reasonable part of her that wasn't overwhelmed by the aphrodisiac remained aware of her current state and fought against it.  Despite that, she moaned, loud and whorish, into the 'kiss' and bucked her hips against the air.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:31 am

Jacqueline watched this scene unfold in front of her, and she realized that she didn't care enough about it to continue just standing around without any clothes. So, covering herself as best as she could with only her hands and with a very red face, the half-elf started to make her way out of the arena.

((Jacqueline is simply trying to leave the area, unless, of course, Queen Syndra and her guards have a problem with that.))

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:59 pm

Syndra silenced the crowd by merely standing during the spectacle that was unfolding, delicately approaching the railing that overlooked the arena.  With a faint "hmm" she raised a hand and pointed at the combatants that had been denuded.

"If you wish to no longer be here... Too bad," she said calmly in a voice that boomed across the arena.  "But perhaps some clothes will make you feel more comfortable."

With that, Jacqueline found herself suddenly dressed again, in a manner of speaking, in very questionable garments.  She was in little more than undergarments, and scandalous ones at that.  Her lacy bra was cupless, showing off more than her nudity had and accentuating her rack.  Her bottoms were crotchless and featured a g-string in the back.

"Since Jacqueline has proven herself more a victim than a victor, I place her fate and consequent humiliation into the current winner's hands... Along with anyone else currently nude in the arena," Syndra proclaimed matter-of-factly. She gave a pointed look at Jessica and Irlana as she said this, and then Raine. Her wordless look seemed dismissive and a touch apathetic this time, as if a little disappointed. Within seconds she was sitting again, intently watching the Grey Witch degrade herself.

After a long silence Aloysius spoke.
"Well, you heard it, ladies and gentlemen! Raine is now holding the... reins... of all three other women in the arena! Queen Syndra wants everyone involved, and I'm guessing you all do too!"

The arena resumed its cheering, it's only response.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:40 am

Irlana was in the process of backing up from the wild swings and slaps of the irate Jessica when the arena got quiet.  Even without her strength magic activated, Irlana was tough enough to take whatever the young pyromancer could dish out, and had her hands up partially in defense and partially in comic defiance of the tirade the younger mage was putting on.  Both women stopped and looked up a queen Syndra as she made her speech, although Jessica interrupted it in the middle with a cheap shot to her lover's flank.

"Now look what you did! Now we're both going to be under the heel of that little ginger witch!" Irlana complained in the speech was over.  "Me?  Maybe now you'll get a taste of what you did to me." Jessica replied.  "Taste?" Irlana taunted, suddlenly lunging forward and licking a non-sandy part of Jessica's recently cum-soaked face, "You taste fine to me.  A little salty maybe."  

Jessica responded with a loud groan and an angry rush toward the now-retreating Irlana, who managed to dodge her, as the pyromancer fell flat on her face in the sand again.  Irlana acted quickly, and straddled her back, giving her bottom a quick smack to show she was in control.  "Look," she said in her accent that was part Almeridian and part far-off-island, "we can get over this; you just need to let it go."

"Let me up!" Jessica responded.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:49 pm

((Everyone alive?))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:39 am

Still here, work ahs been keeping me very busy of late.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:58 pm

((Heya. Got a lot of time these days so y'all just keep me posted and we can continue whenever, or start something new))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:58 pm

((Sorry about being gone for so long. I'm proving to be pretty bad about that, huh?...))

Raine grit her teeth, unprepared for her hips being locked in place by the Queen's machinations. The sorceress had been expecting Christie to simply plant a kiss on one of her cheeks, make a halfhearted declaration of what Raine had wanted her to say, and begin bargaining for her release. Instead, well, Christie seemed to be enjoying her degradation! Meanwhile, Raine had to contend with the odd feeling of the Grey Witch's tongue on her back entrance. It wasn't exactly unpleasant, but not at all a sensation the sorceress was used to.

"Ngh... you can... you can stop playing with that hole now." Raine said, her voice little more than a whimper. "Maybe... work on the other one?"

To help with that, Raine leaned forward a bit more, keeping her panties in place enough to cover everything important while giving Christie more access to her intimates.

"As for that toy... I think it has a new use." Raine said, her hands moving to weave another spell.

The toy that had been pleasuring Christie once more rose into the air, a light glow of arcane magics emanating from it. The spell was simple enough; the toy had been given a small level of free will, free to decide for itself who to target next. The only exception to the spell was that Christie and Raine herself did not register as targets, leaving the toy to choose between one of the other three women present.

"Don't worry too much, though, Grey Harlot." Raine purred. "There are plenty more toys for you to play with..."

With that, Raine wove another spell, this one animating one of the yet unused toys. While not as large as the one initially sicced on the Grey Witch (though still quite large), it came designed with a second protrusion to take care of both Christie's holes at the same time.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:23 pm

((It's been too long, but I'm alive, well, and looking to get back into this.  That said, lemme see how rusty I am...))

Christie moaned, having fully lost herself for a few moments either due to being so... worked up, or due to some enchantment the queen had placed upon her.  So, it was with a whimper that she finally moved her face away from Raine's ass, blushing furiously still, and growing quickly self conscious.  What had she just been doing?  What had thousands of people just seen her do??

Looking down in shame, she bit her lip and cursed the fact that her tormentor's naughty bits were hardly even on display now.  Her glistening bare form shone in the light of day as her body quivered with anxious arousal.  Seen only by her, Raine's mound presented itself. Closing her watery eyes, she buried her face between those legs again.

Her tongue flicked out gently at first, since she'd regained her composure, and prayed that since her face was now hidden from sight, it would mask the tears that had begun to trickle down her face.  She may have just lapsed into a whorish moment of wanton lust, but she still thought to maintain every shred of pride she could.  Her tongue moved in circles, slow and teasing -- a loser's common tactic was to make her 'victor' weak with lust, and her intentions now were no exception.  Moving her head back and forth gently to accentuate her flicking pink muscle's motions, she hummed gently against Raine's cunt and wiggled her tongue right inside of her.

Due to everything going on, she was somewhat surprised and let out a moan of dismay, her eyes widening, when she felt the two-pronged instrument being manipulated by magic to press at her holes.  Christie hadn't taken anything in that place in... well, some time.  Her heart began to race and she hoped that this would either end soon or that the others were taking some of the spotlight off of her...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:09 pm

Irlana was straddling Jessica's back, facing her backside and applying an occasional smack when the younger mage stirred, when it arrived. Floating above Jessica's head, the toy positioned itself to enter the velvety slit of Irlana's lower lips from behind her. Irlana's face registered shock, surprise, and confusion as the toy slipped in. As shock gave way to irresistible feelings of pleasure, her usually-strong limbs grew slack and she collapsed on her partner's back, her face finding Jessica's backside a suitable pillow, and the front of her quivering pussy grinding the back of Jessica's neck as the toy did its work. She might normally have felt self-conscious at this display, but, exhausted as she was, with the irresistible feeling of orgasm nearing, her cheek resting on Jessica's plump behind, there was too much sensory input to register such cerebral feelings. With a huge moan came an explosion of liquid. The toy had done its job, and the wet, sweaty Irlana rolled off of Jessica and into the sand next to her.

Jessica wasn't quite certain exactly what happened, but she rolled over and sat up, examining the other mage, covered in wet sand from rolling off of her. Then she saw the toy. "Oh, no...no you don't" she said, putting her hands over her nether lips, "I've had enough of that kind of magic for one....lifetime." She climbed up onto her knees, sitting back on her heels and covering her opening. "Get out of here..." she shouted at the toy.

The toy's response was unexpected. It backed off a bit, then, flying at her with some speed, hit her right breast. "Ow!" was all Jessica managed to say as the toy backed up, and prepared to ram her chest again.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3