Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seline the Spatial Mage

3 posters

Go down

Seline the Spatial Mage Empty Seline the Spatial Mage

Post by splotch Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:44 pm

Name- Seline Roliza

Race-Human

Class-Mage

Face- Egyptian features, with a angular nose, almond shaped dark eyes lined with long lashes, thick lips and high cheekbones

Hair- Long Black Hair with Purple streaks dyed through it to make herself appear more mysterious

Body Type- 5'6" Seline, a practiced mage, is unused to the physical labor most people of the time live with. So, she is quite a thicker woman. While not fat, she takes curvy to the extreme (in modern terms, a Kim Kardashian build). Her limbs, while not muscled are wide and meaty. Her proportions are 37 DD, 28, 40. While a bit ashamed of her curvy body, most especially her wide hips and girthy butt, Seline has the considerable advantage of being able to hide it all under her wizard robes, so now one can see her curves. She traditionally wears a black robe which covers her from neck to feet. Under that she wears bloomers and a thick, wire framed bra. She wears golden sandals on her feet and an intricate gold head dress, with jewels upon her brow to accent the mysterious and beautiful face.

Bio- Seline spent years mastering a mysterious type of magic, one which most mages know nothing about. She's learned the art of manipulating space itself! Her power is so strange she's met with some easy victories against other mages: Working in the arena and renting out her abilities to the highest bidder. Unfortunately, she's now got a hugely inflated ego, thinking herself unbeatable.

She uses a strange golden wand with a clear glass stone to harness her magic.

Traits/skills/special abilities:
Misdirect- Seline can cause confusion in the senses of others, making them think she's in the wrong location. She can use this to trick enemies into hitting each other, or missing with attacks. The result often enrages and humiliates her opponents, giving Seline an emotional edge.

Teleport- Seline, if given a moment to focus, can change the location of an object or person. She can move herself most easily, and others or nearby objects with slightly less efficiency. The teleport is limited to a small distance though, a few hundreds yards is the limit she can move something, and it's a great effort to her. Also the smaller the better, anything much larger then a person is a great effort to her.

Spatial Awareness- Seline can use her abilities to see with more then just her eyes. She's aware of the space around her, able to sense things behind her. This adds to the appearance of her seeming extra efficient or mysteriously aware, another of her stratagems to spook and startle her opponents.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Seline the Spatial Mage Empty Re: Seline the Spatial Mage

Post by cerindclvr Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:56 pm

((sounds great! I like her description and the nature of her powers. Both will be nice to have around. Good to have you, Splotch.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:20 pm

Nice to have you on board, and this character sounds hot...I may have to make a visual mock-up if that's cool with you.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:22 am

Myds6 wrote:Nice to have you on board, and this character sounds hot...I may have to make a visual mock-up if that's cool with you.

awesome, please do!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:09 am

I took a little liberty here. Anything that you don't like, I can change.
Mainly, going with the "Egyptian" theme, I gave her a haircut that the ancient Egyptians used, although mainly for the young. I could have gone way more over the top on Egyptian stuff (Vulture headdress, for example) but thought she looked cooler this way.

I like the way this one turned out, but Let me know if you need any changes, and I'll do them when I find time.
Seline the Spatial Mage Seline01_by_myds6-d9j2q10
Seline the Spatial Mage Seline02_by_myds6-d9j2q3l
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:27 am

love the face and headgear! Hair was a great touch, will incorporate that. She's even more on the thick side then I was thinking, but I know when you illustrate you've got exaggerate features. The only thing I'd change is make her skin tone a little darker and browner, and a bit flatter of a nose.

Thanks, never had a picture like this made for me before!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:35 pm

No worries.  The hair was just an inspiration when I was thinking about doing long black and purple.  I'll work on the skin tone asap.

OK, here's a try...nose smaller, a bit less hip-y (which youc an't see here,) and darker skin.

Seline the Spatial Mage Seline003_by_myds6-d9j4kol

Seline the Spatial Mage Seline004_by_myds6-d9j4lg0
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:15 pm

looks great, thanks!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Agreed. Excellent render of an excellent character design.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:57 am

Somehow I never saved Seline's stats here. I had them in a private message, but somehow lost it. So, I'm rerolling them now:

Stats-
Strength- 5
Dexterity- 7
Speed- 7
Vitality- 3

Intelligence- 9
Wisdom- 5
Perception- 7
Charisma- 6

splotch

Back to top Go down