Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seline the mage vs....?

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Seline the mage vs....? Empty Seline the mage vs....?

Post by splotch Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:33 pm

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com/t75-seline-the-spatial-mage

"Good day, fine folks of Enferia!" Boomed the announcer's voice, magically enhanced through the stadium. It was a clear day, yet recent rains had made the fields too muddy to work. As a result the Arena was usually crowded. People were jammed into the bleachers, some even sitting on the stairs for extra seats. As usual, such a crowded arena meant it was extra bawdy, with scuffles, yelling and heavy drinking all about. The announcer's voice silenced most everyone though. After all, they were all there to see the same thing!

"For our first fight we welcome back a mysterious new contender, hot off one of the strongest winning streaks in recent memory, Seline!"

The crowd hollered and cheered as Seline marched into the arena. She strutted forward, black robe fluttering. She did not wave, did not smile. After all, she had appearances to keep up as the 'mysterious' new fighter.

Seline was pleased with time in the arena so far. True, she'd only had a handful of matches, but she had one each one. She felt unbeatable, though a small voice in the back of her head kept trying to remind her how vulnerable she really was. True, her magics were strange to most people. But, they weren't very offensive. she could bend space to avoid attacks, while teleporting and disorienting her opponent. But, if they saw through her tricks, or attacked relentlessly, she could find herself rather helpless.

Seline was not prepared to loose in the arena. Her curvy, thick body was her own private thing, she would not have it displayed, it would be too humiliating!

Seline shook off these thoughts. She WOULD win! She knew it. She was undefeated after all. She steeled herself, looking to see who her challenger was...

(Anyone feel free to jump in! This is my first time writing one of these, if I'm doing anything wrong let me know. Excited to see how this goes!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Seline the mage vs....? Empty Re: Seline the mage vs....?

Post by IGankMid Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:01 pm

I'll have a go at it.

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com/t77-niabi-the-fetishist#1552

I expect to have an introductory post up tomorrow evening at the latest, assuming you're fine with Niabi.

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:51 pm

((If you need a referee, have questions about the setting, or anything like that, let me know. Without hard rules it's practically impossible to do something wrong though, really, so I encourage you to dive in. I'll just keep a close eye on this thread in case I am needed. XD ))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:45 am

Love and war, Niabi mused, were a lot alike.

Nerves could ruin any chance you thought you had.  If everything went well, you’d be up all night celebrating. But most importantly, you had to dress for the occasion.

Niabi put the finishing touches on her war paint. Black tar that ran from the back of her eyebrows to her ears, giving her an intimidating crest. Painted red arrowheads pointing towards her nose, sharpening her features. And finally, twin streaks of red beneath her mouth, to symbolize the dripping venom of a snake.

”We’re up next, you know.”

“Shut up, Tocho. I’m busy.”

Niabi’s comment was directed at a snow-white cat perched on the gateway to The Grand Arena. Its tail flicked back and forth in irritation.

”You should really pay more attention to what’s going on around you, Nia. Do you even know who it is you’re facing?”

“Does it matter? It’s not like they gave me a choice. And it’s not like you’re going to help me, Tocho. Some spirit animal you are.”

The cat’s tail twitched again. ”I may not be able to fight- or even appear before anyone but you- but I can still help you, Nia. I just wish that you would let me.”

“Fine.” Niabi sighed and turned around from the conveniently placed mirror. Apparently, enough of the Arena’s combatants also believed in looking good for the crowds that they’d put a touch-up station right before the entrance. “What’s new, pussycat?”

”Hmf.” The cat turned its head up at her. ”I overheard a few guards talking. You’re to face Seline, the undefeated Mage of Mystery and Madness.”

Nia raised an eyebrow. “The who and the what now?”

”I just told you: the Mage of Mystery and Madness. Do try to keep up.” He sniffed. ”The last woman she fought apparently went quite mad. After a bit of cat-and-mouse, the challenger tore off her own clothes and started playing with herself. Kind of like when you caught a glimpse of that handsome young man bathing in the waterfa-”

“H-hey!” Nia said, face flushing. “I told you never to bring that up again!”

”Did you, now? My mistake.”

“Whatever.” Nia waved her hand. “So she’s undefeated. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. So what?”

”All I am asking is for you to be cautious. Don’t let her get inside your head.”

“Psh. As if- I’ve already got you doing that. I don’t need another thing messing with my head.” Nia flipped her braid from one side to the other.

As if on cue, the iron bars of the gate rose up into the Arena’s walls, forcing Tocho to gracefully leap down to the ground. It was time for Nia to make her debut.

”And in the West corner… Please clap your hands, mugs and whatever else you feel like together for our newest challenger! The wild! The ferocious! The untamed! The one! The only! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiabi Hawkeye!

The crowd roared in anticipation. Niabi, however, was frozen in place. “They got my name wrong,” she muttered. “What the hell?! Is that asshole making a crack about my eyes?”

”Just go! Get out there!”

Seething, Niabi stomped into the sandy Arena floor. She ignored the crowd’s cheers. She was something new- something they’d never seen before. Strikingly tall, dark skin, tribal clothes, and decked head to toe in animal trophies- they had no idea what to make of her outfit, but they definitely wanted to see what was underneath it.

“Would you look at her, ladies and gentlemen? She’s more ruffled than a chicken that’s had its eggs stolen! Maybe she’s part chickenhawk?”

For a moment, Niabi regretted not signing up for the bloodsport fights instead, just to take out a little of the burning rage and humiliation she felt towards that asinine announcer. Unfortunately, Tocho had been too much of a scaredy-cat to let her do it. He’d been quite insistent that she not risk her life until she knew exactly what these foreigners could do.

Niabi sighed and marched up to her opponent. Of course it was a mage. Everyone and their mother was a mage in this arena. What, was everyone here too high-class for some good old bear wrestling?

Niabi found her eyes drawn high up in the Arena to a closed-off, canopied box seat. She saw a glimpse of fiery red hair, but that was all. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Tocho shiver.

Seline didn’t betray any emotion as Niabi took a stance twenty feet from her. If the fancy-pants woman with the overly gaudy headgear wasn’t going to say anything, then that just gave her more time to speak her own mind.

“Hey, ugly!” Niabi shouted. “I’m gonna break that winning streak of yours like a twig! In fact, I’m just gonna apologize to the crowd in advance for making them suffer through seeing your ass get stripped!”

The crowd’s roar deafened even the announcer.

“So come on!” Niabi screamed. “Bring it!”

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:23 am

Seline stood stunned. Had this woman just insulted her? The harlot didn't know what she was in for! Seline's earlier doubt disappeared in a fire of prideful rage. She would destroy this newcomer!

Seline carefully eyed her enemy. The woman seemed to be half wild, wrapped in hides and furs, with facepaint and primitive baubles. Seline smirked. This would be easy. These kind of savages were so easily baffled and confused. Seline posed casually, though she readied a misdirection spell. Now her enemy would think she was five feet to her left! If the spell was successful at least. It was an easy one though. She was confident it would work.

"Bring it on, you scrawny peasant!" Seline said, she extended her arms and motioned Niabi forward. Seline was pleased with her enemies look of rage. She posed casually, smirking, hands on her hips, waiting for Niabi to take the bait so she could watch her fall on her face!

(roll 10, if you you want to use them)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:23 pm

Iron Ash stood with a smile on her face in the stands, pumping a fist in the air and shouting with wordless enthusiasm. The wind ruffled her boyishly short hair, making it more feathery than usual, and her bright eyes glimmered with excitement. The smith was dressed plainly as ever in a sleeveless white tunic that showcased the athletic tone she was so proud of as she pointed to the tribal girl.

"My bet's on that one," she said to whomever happened to be sitting with her (( ::cough:: open to whomever else is spectating!)). "Hawk eyes there is gonna win," she declared. "Up for a wager?"
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Irlana laughed, "She does look tough," but never underestimate the power of a mage. "You're on...what do you want to put on the line?"
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Ashley smirked and looked the attractive mage up and down. Her grin had a wolfish tint to it; it was clear that Ashley was thinking of a bet with a more adult nature.

"Alright," she said, her smile lingering. "Maybe we make it more interesting than a little bit of money? You look like the bold type..." she mused. Her heart fluttered a little, her voice quieting a touch.

"The loser of our bet goes down on the winner of our bet," she said, eyes dancing excitedly. "Right here in the stadium," she added, biting her lip slightly.

"Unless you've got a more interesting wager," she giggled.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:02 pm

Irlana's face might have recoiled for a moment of microexpression at the mention of oral sex with another woman in front of her partner. Jessica tilted her head to one side, nudged her with her elbow, and nodded.

"OK," said Irlana. "Fine, but I think we need to add an over-the-knee, bare-butted spanking to the mix." Jessica smiled a little, imagining watching Irlana spanking Ashley, but still somewhat jealous over the other part of the deal.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:46 pm

((Note: Splotch and I are trying a thing with stats. It might work, it might not- and Nia is very strong when she has her talismans, but stats aren’t everything.))

“Scrawny?” Nia smirked. “I’m no actress, but I know a cue when I hear one.”

She took a deep breath, threw back her head and roared. This wasn’t any ordinary roar, though. It started as a deep-throated cry, but soon bellowed into the full-bodied call of a grizzly bear.

As Nia’s voice changed, so did her body. Her arms grew bulkier, her legs became thicker, and her entire body grew taller. A few seconds later, she was her height and half again. Nia’s clothes, unfortunately, did not grow with her. Her tunic stretched to its limit, creaking and protesting. Her leggings and skirt clung tightly to her hips and legs, but held fast. Oddly enough, her headdress and other talismans fit her perfectly.

“Who wants a bear hug?!” Nia shouted, voice deep and throaty. She charged right to where she thought the mage had been a second ago, determined to squash her into flatbread.

”Niabi! That’s not the right-”

Niabi ignored her spirit animal’s warning and charged into the illusion, piston-kicking her leg right into the fake mage.

Roll for Strength: 16; AUTO-FAIL (+8 roll, +6 stats, +2 talisman)

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:58 pm

Ashley's heart jumped again and she whistled as she kept one eye on the show. Her smile remained though her eyebrows raised. She seemed to gather just now that the two women were together.

"Hmm, alright. You got a wager," she said.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:26 pm

Seline watched in shock as her enemy unleashed an animistic bellow. Her opponent's body contorted and changed before Seline's very eyes. Seline gulped in fear. The woman quickly altered until she was almost double in size! Seline found herself hoping that Niabi would grow until she shredded her clothes. Unfortunately, though her clothes were stretched to the limit, they did not break.

As the beastly woman charged, Seline was frozen with fear for a moment. She'd never seen this power before! SHE was the one with the mysterious power, she was frightened to be confronted by the unknown. Then, when the bear woman kicked at nothing, Seline breathed a sigh of relief. Her spell had worked! Nia didn't know where she was, for the moment at least. Seline was about 5 feet behind her enemy. She had a few moments until she was discovered.

Seline used these moments to think. Her enemy didn't seem to be a mage. Therefore, her magic had to have a source. A mystical item. She scanned Nia (per 8+7=15) and guessed that her bear sash was the source of her bear like gift. She decided to teleport it. Raising her wand she readied her teleportation spell, planning on sending the sash to the other side of the arena....

(Attack- Teleportation spell Int 8+ roll 3= 11)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:52 pm

Niabi’s kick plowed mightily through Seline- literally. It went right through her as if she wasn’t there at all- and then the black-robed mage was gone. Niabi growled in frustration. Her spirit kitty, however, was slightly more on top of the situation.

”Nia! Slow down and take a look around you! Think!” Tocho skittered around the edges of the fight, barely out of reach.

“Shut up! I know it’s an illusion! You don’t hear me telling you how to do your job, do you?!”

”Yes, actually, I do hear you doing that. You’re doing it right now.”

“I said shut up!

Tocho’s tail twitched in irritation. His partner was ignoring him. The sorceress at the top of the arena made his spine tingle. Worst of all, he was getting dirt in his pristine white fur- oh, this was going to take ages to clean.

”Fine. Good luck, then. I’ll just watch from over here.” Tocho leapt onto the side of a stone pillar and climbed to the top with his wickedly sharp claws. If Niabi wanted to humiliate herself, he’d at least have a good seat.

Meanwhile, Seline had reappeared behind the fetishist. Though she appeared to be five feet behind her foe, there was no telling where she might be a few seconds later.

((Defensive roll: PER to notice Seline’s spell. 3 PER + 3Roll = 6. FAIL vs. Seline’s 11.))

Niabi whipped her head from side to side in search of the “illusionist,” but she didn’t spot her- and neither did she react in time to grab her glowing bear-claw belt. It disappeared right off her body, taking her monstrous strength with it.

“Ah! What the-“ Nia slapped a hand to her waist, but it was too late. She shrank back down to normal size, her muscles disappearing back into skinny arms. While she may have shrunk quickly, her clothes were slower-going. Nia clutched at her brown pelt skirt and the leggings beneath, desperately trying to hold them up. If the crowd saw what was beneath…

“Looks like we have first blood!” Aloysius shouted into the microphone, and the crowd roared in excitement. “Poor Hawkeye’s been caught off-guard!”

“That’s not even my name!” Nia shouted, face burning. She tightened the strings in her skirt and leggings with a tug, then whirled around. Finally, she spotted the impassive woman behind her.

“Fine! Illusions, huh?” Nia bared her teeth in a fierce grin. “I’ll just have to hit everywhere at once, then.”

The rabbit tattoo on Nia’s ankle lit a dull brown. A split second later, Nia was on top of where she thought the real Seline was. Naturally, she passed right through the illusion- or whatever it was- but Nia was unfazed. She darted right after the next illusion the instant it appeared- and an instant later, she plowed right through it. Nia was breathing hard, but sooner or later, Nia knew she could make the mage slip up somehow.

______

((SPEED Roll: 9 stat + 8 Roll = 17))

((LOST: Bear-Claw Belt. REMAINS: Headdress, Necklace, Bracelet, Tunic, Leggings, Underclothes, ???))

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:14 pm

Seline had managed to teleport the belt away. She was pleased to see Nia's massive bulk instantly fade. She had found her totem! The woman shrank her leggings almost slipped off! Seline grew excited, but her enemy had managed to keep them on.

"Drat." Seline muttered. Then she slapped a hand to her mouth. She had to keep quiet! Though she could project her illusion form, she could still be heard. Luckily, it seemed her enemy didn't seem to hear. A silly mistake though, she'd have to be more careful.

She then noticed that Niabi was talking to herself. No, she was talking to someone who wasn't there! Did she have an ally, a ghost or familiar? Or was she just crazy? Seline was going to reach out with her spatial senses and try to find what Niabi was talking to, but a suddenly flurry of action drew her attention. Niabi's ankle lit up with a brown light. Did she have another totem? Then, in a cloud of dust, Niabi moved at incredible speed. She almost seemed to teleport! In a cloud of dust she flew through Seline's newly formed illusion. Every time Seline's illusion was hit it would fade. Seline would just keep shuffling it around her. The problem was Niabi was unfazed with hitting the illusion, She just kept right on running! Seline moved her image and the Niabi just darted right through the newly formed illusion.

Seline was shocked. Niabi was now darting around, seemingly at random! Seline tried to reach out with her senses, to maybe steal whatever totem Niabi was using with another teleport.

(Int 8+1= critical fail!)

Seline struggled with her spell, but Niabi's strategy worked first. Niabi slammed full speed into Seline! She still couldn't see Seline, but she felt the impact. When she felt contact she reached out, grasping Seline's robe. She pulled the robe as she brushed by Seline at incredible speed. She yanked the robe up, pulling Seline with it. Seline suddenly appeared in view, spell broken, flying backwards, robe yanked up to her waist! She fell, skidding on the sand as Niabi came to a stop.

The crowd stared in amazement. Seline lay, robe over her head and arms, bound and blinded. She was laying prone, belly on the ground. With her robe up, her whole lower half was visible! Her bloomer clad butt stuck straight up. The viewfinder zoomed in, projecting her butt on the large projection screen opposite the queen. Seline's wide hips and large butt protruded from the bloomers, stretching the white material to it's limit! Her tan round legs stuck out below, leading to tear drop shaped calves with golden strap sandals over her dainty feet.

"Ouch! A first for Seline: Her underwear revealed!" The announcer yelled out to the roaring crowd. "And what underwear it is! Those bloomers could double as a royal flag, possibly the largest pair to ever grace the stadium!"

The crowd whooped and hollered. Seline, realizing she was revealed, started scrambling, trying to pull her robe back down. Her legs kicked, her butt gyrated through her bloomers as she struggled to rise. Seline was too flustered to muster a defense. Desperately, she tried to use her spatial awareness to at least find her opponent, so she'd be ready when she got her robe back on right and got to her feet!

(Per 8+ 3=11. Seline has no action but will be able to pinpoint Niabi on her next turn unless Niabi's action changes things or her speed beats Seline's perception)

Seline- Robe (half on), bloomers, Bra, headdress and sandals

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:05 pm

One pass. Nothing. Two passes. Nothing. Three, four, five, ten, nothing. Niabi was losing count, and losing her breath. She had to keep it up. The mage was hiding somewhere.

And then, when Nia was about to collapse from exhaustion, she slammed sidelong against an invisible, squishy wall of mage.

“Gotcha!” she shouted in triumph. Nia tugged on the invisible robes as hard as she could. It wasn’t a direct hit, but her momentum carried her through, and the robes came right along with her. They both skid to a stop, side by side, with Nia clutching the hem of Seline’s black robes.

“Whoa,” Nia said, momentarily stunned. There beside her was one bodacious behind, covered by a bulky pair of white bloomers. How in the name of the Stars had Seline had been hiding that ass for so long?

“Told you I could handle this on my own,” she scoffed. Sweat dripped from Nia’s brow and the light from her tattoo faded. Still, she felt more alive than ever. “Hey! Fatass! Get ready for round two!”

Nia rattled her snakeskin bracelet. A dozen rattles sounded from nowhere, and the nails on her hands and feet grew long and wickedly sharp.

”You can’t actually break skin here,” came a voice from above.

“Don’t care!” shouted Nia. “Let’s get those robes off you, ugly!”

((DEX roll to slice Seline’s robes. 5 roll + 8 DEX + 2 Talisman = 15)

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Seline struggled, trying to rise. She got to her knees, head still down under the robe. This stuck her butt straight out, getting a roar from the crowd as her cheeks flexed against the bloomers.

Niabi began slashing at the robe with her claws, swinging wildly. Seline felt the strikes, though the protection of the arena made them feel like light grazes rather then the stinging slashes they would normally be. Her robe however, was under no such protection. Niabi's claws shredded through the black material, sending black material everywhere. Seline squealed, covering her face to shield from the strikes.

Niabi, after almost a minute of wild slashing, stopped to catch her breath. Seline was now free from her robe. She rose, kneeling on the ground. Her robe was a few useless strips which hid nothing. Except for some dangling black scarps she was now in her underwear!

"Wow! In a surprise upset the new girl has disrobed the undefeated Seline! For the first time Seline is revealed and I gotta say... she's quite a curvy one!" The announcer roared.

Seline and Niabi both looked down at Seline's exposed body. Her large, wire framed bra burst forward, heaving with every breath as she panted in shock. Below her small belly, not fat by any means, though in the eyes of the average peasant or farmer probably an incredible sign of decadent laziness. That lead down to her bloomers, which covered her from mid thigh to incredibly wide hips.

"HA! Look at her!" Niabi laughed, proudly standing over her victim. "What a lazy blob! Are all you mage's so out of shape?"

Seline's humiliated shock turned into rage. She looked up, snarling at her opponent:

"Let's see what's you're hiding ruffian!" Seline growled. She unleashed a teleportation spell directed at Niabi's buckskin, trying to even the score:

(Teleport attack- INT 8+ 3=11)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:48 am

Ashley hooted and hollered, pumping a fist in the air as she watched the illusionist get upended.

"I've seen some embarrassing undergarments in this arena," she said, with some not so fond memories and a bit of a blush, "but those are definitely up there in the list."

She slapped Irlana playfully on the arm and mused: "you'd better get those cheeks ready for a smacking, luv. Looks like the spirit wielder has the upper hand..."
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:50 am

((WIS to determine spell’s effects: 7R +4WIS = 11; Tie; FAILS due to lower stats))

Nia tore into Seline’s robes with rabid glee. Strip by strip she ripped away the mage’s clothes, baring the voluptuous woman’s body. And what a body it was! Her curves were the kind that made the tides go in and out. Her breasts could barely be contained by the thick bra- Nia sneered. Of course Seline would have a rack to match her ass. Her anger only made her strike faster. Soon, there was nothing left but scraps.

Nia stood over her stripped foe. Stars, she was so… so… squishy. Was this was living indoors and in libraries did to a person? She pushed aside her jealousy long enough to taunt her- and to her surprise, she actually got a reaction from the stone-cold, half-naked woman.

“Let’s see what you’re hiding, ruffian!” Seline thrust out her arms and the air rippled between them.

“Whoah!” Nia leapt to the side. What kind of spell was that? When nothing happened, she smiled, showing a pair of glinting white fangs. “That’s right! I can dodge anything you can throw at me!” Nia glanced up at Tocho’s pillar, pride written all over her face.

”For once, I’m not going to say anything,” said the contented cat from his perch. ”I’m just going to enjoy the show.”

“What does that mea-“ Nia shrieked as her brown buckskin tunic flashed white, blinding her. She couldn’t even rub her eyes- her claws made sure of that!

When she opened her eyes, what she saw horrified her.

“And Seline strikes back! That’s the mage we all know and love! But what about poor Hawkeye? She looks like a fluffy fawn!”

And so she did. Nia’s buckskin tunic had vanished, leaving her with nothing to cover her chest but a delicate brown band of doeskin, secured around her neck with a thin string. The top of her doeskin bandeau was decorated with fluffy white fur taken from a deer’s soft tummy. If it made her look a little silly, well, that was the price to pay for comfort.

The fact that the extra fur hid her merely modest cleavage was entirely a bonus, of course. Her own skinny curves couldn't compete with all... that.

“E-empty sky… what kind of cheating mage are you!? That’s not fair!” For a moment Nia’s eyes watered, but she blinked them clear. Seline wasn’t playing fair. How was she supposed to defend against something that couldn’t even be seen?!

“The kind that wins,” Seline said smugly. She had gotten to her feet, and though she was obviously embarrassed, she looked ready for whatever came next.

“I’ll show you what it takes to win, you cheating witch.” Nia lunged again at the mage, but was defeated as the same space-distorting spell kicked in once more. Nia cried out in frustration as her claws sliced nothing but air.

Nia huffed. If she couldn’t catch Seline again, the mage could just snipe her down from afar, and there’d be nothing she could do. She needed to think of a plan, fast.

“Hey! Fatass!” she called at the newly formed fake five feet in front of her. “I didn’t know they made bedsheets that size!”

Nia kept her eyes and ears open for anything that might give away Seline’s real position. In the meantime, she just had to keep taunting. If it had worked once…

“I bet you’re not even a real illusionist! Otherwise, you’d be able to cover up that fat butt on that fake you’re showing us! What kind of lame mage can’t even make her body double look good?!”

((CHA roll to provoke Seline into revealing her position. 6 CHA + 4R = 10 ))

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:10 pm

(Int 8+ roll8 = 16. Seline knows to keep quiet)

Seline couldn't believe she was be taunted by the girl! She wanted to shoot back, defend herself. Point out that at least she wasn't some flat little wild woman! But, Seline thought better of it. She knew it was just a ploy to find where Seline was. So Seline bit her lip, humiliated rage boiling inside as she was mocked by her enemy.

Seline decided to hit back. Hard. She was going to leave this brat naked! Next those leggings. She'd teleport those into the crowd so Niabi would NEVER get them back!

Seline raised her wand, focusing. Niabi saw the illusion of Seline in her underwear do the same, and realized she was about to be attacked! She had a split second to act!

(Int 8 + roll 10! critical success of 18!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:23 pm

Niabi listened as hard as she could, but there was nothing. No challenges thrown back at her, no haughty laughs, not even a grunt of irritation. Well, that was just unsportsladylike.

“I guess you agree with me, then! You’re just some fat upper-class twit of the year!”

Niabi sighed when she saw “Seline” raise her wand. There was more than one way to deal with being taunted, apparently. There was that same ripple in the air around Seline’s wand, and Niabi knew she had but a moment to dodge. She followed her instincts and leapt to the left.

((DEX roll to dodge: 8 DEX + 6 Roll + 2 Totem = 16; FAIL. One of the problems I see with criticals is that they make a match end too quickly. So instead of double-stripping, I’ll simply make the hit that much more glorious.))

Dodging something moving at the speed of magic was one thing. Dodging something she couldn’t even see on top of it? Impossible. Niabi hit the sand with a thud, thinking she was safe- it was a perfect dodge, after all.

And then her leggings started glimmering.

“Nooooo…” Niabi said, curling her long, wiry legs underneath her. “No, no, no! You stay right there! Stop it right now!”

”Pants don’t have ears.”

“I knooooooow!” Niabi wailed. Her leggings shone brighter as the magic took hold. “Stars, I hate mages so much!

“A hit! A fine hit!” shouted Aloysius, his voice booming through the Arena. “And if I’m not mistaken, it looks like Hawkeye’s pants are about to take a one-way trip to some very excited fans!”

“W-what?”

Niabi’s leggings disappeared off her, leaving her with just her elaborately inked skirt to cover her essentials. She tugged it as far down her thighs as she could, though she could only get it to go down to just above her knees. It was absolutely critical that no one see what was underneath.

Her leggings, meanwhile, flashed into re-existence right above a certain spectator. ‘Iron’ Ashley’s view of the viewing sphere was suddenly blocked by a pair of falling leggings, which parachuted to land right over her head. The brown breechcloth smelled of dirt, sweat and an odd mix of animal hair.

“It looks like we have a fly ball in the stands! Give it up for the real winner of this match- IIIIIIIIRON ASH!”

Niabi looked up to see Ash holding out her leggings. She wasn’t sure what made her flush deeper- the fact that someone was holding her leggings like a trophy, or that she was now one step away from baring both her delicate underclothes.

“I… I have to stop this,” Nia said, half-dazed. She scrambled to her feet. “I have to… I have to get a better view.”

Niabi’s rabbit tattoo flared to life once more. She vanished into a blur, and a second later, she reappeared on the other side of the arena, slightly out of breath. She shrieked in a piercing eagle’s cry, and a moment later, great brown-feathered wings erupted from her back, growing from her shoulder blades, just above the fabric of her soft bandeau.

“Hawkeye takes flight! Oh, isn’t she beautiful?” Aloysius shouted. “Speaking of! Can we get a better view? That’s right! Go for it!”

The viewing sphere took its eyes off Niabi’s sudden winged appearance and swiveled lower, to a deliciously naughty angle. While flight was certainly something that would catch Seline off-guard, it did come with a few drawbacks when flying in a skirt. The crowd was treated to a glimpse right up Nia’s skirt- revealing a glimpse of some kind of pink tattoo on her brown inner thigh. As the sphere panned lower, there was a flash of something very fluffy and very white between Nia’s legs.

“Oh, how enticing!” Aloysius said, the crowd hanging on every glimpse of white. “ Maybe Seline will be kind enough to show us the whole thing?! And what’s that tattoo?”

Nia shrieked and clamped her legs together when she realized what was happening. Of course she’d be showing that without pants- how stupid of her!

”Yes. Yes, that was very stupid of you.” Tocho’s voice came through to her loud and clear, despite the bawdy roars of the crowd.

Niabi flapped her wings harder, circling the ring at a comfortable hundred feet above the ground, trying to keep her skirt from flapping around in the wind. “Y-you can read my mind?”

”Maybe. But it doesn’t take a mind reader to know what you’re thinking.”

Nia’s eye twitched. “…Fine. I admit it. I’ve been stupid. This mage is cheating, and I need help to beat her.”

”Of course, Nia. Anything for you.” Tocho’s smugness was stronger than the sun. ”She’s using a spell to distort the space around her. While she appears in one place, she is actually in another.”

“I kinda figured that out, genius.” Technically she hadn’t, but Niabi was kind of close. Illusions were basically the same thing… right?

”Of course you did. But can you tell where she is right now? Can you look past the veil of what is seen, and sense what is unseen?”

“Huh?”

”Hmf. I’ll give you a pass this time. For now… I’ll try and guide you to her. She should be about twenty paces north of the third pillar. If you attack from above, she is most likely too slow to dodge. As you well know.”

“Twenty paces north…” Nia scanned the Arena. “Got it!”

Nia shrieked, her war cry piercing through the crowd’s noise. She dove right for the spot her spirit animal guided her to, claws extended.

_________

((DEX attack on whatever you like, splotch. If Nia hits, she’s going to grapple and slash.

DEX attack: 8 stat + 8 roll + 2 talisman = 18.))

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:06 pm

(You're right about Criticals, I totally agree. I guess we'll just say more dramatic strippings occur from them?)

Seline smirked as she revealed her opponents legs. She had gotten her! And the clueless girl seemed to be no closer to finding Seline. Seline felt invincible! Despite losing her robe she was confident she could win. She just had to play it smart.

Then there was a faint glow again from Niabi's tattoo, and she vanished. Seline searched around, but by the time she found her opponent she was sprouting wings! What incredible magic this one possessed! She flew up into the air. Seline looked at the figure above. Despite the amusement the crowd and announcer got from the girl wearing a miniskirt flying, foolishly spreading her legs to allow a view, Seline wasn't amused. She was shocked. This girl had so many powers!

Seline saw the flying woman talking to somehting again. She must have a familiar or something. Then, to her utter shock, Niabi looked right at her! She saw through her spell!

(Reaction- Speed 6 + roll 1 Critical fail!)

Seline didn't even manage to flinch before Niabi tackled her, slashing wildly with her claws. In one mighty swipe Seline's bra was pulled away, flying several feet away.

Seline and Niabi both looked down. Seline's large, D cup breasts, now free of their wire framed support, flopped out, pulled to the sides by gravity. Her brown orbs shook gleefully, rather large dark pink nipples become erect in the breeze.

"AHH!" Seline screamed, too stupefied to even try to cover. The viewfinder flew between the two, getting an up close view of Seline's breast and shocked reaction.

"And for the first time ever, Seline's massive chest has been revealed!" The announcer shouted as the crowd roared. "Truly a great day in the arena!"

"While the crowd cheered Seline struggled to cover herself. Niabi had her pinned though, a knee on each forearm. Seline was helpless!

"Those are a some nice utters, you cow!" Niabi insulted her enemy. She was still made about her pants! "Let's see what else you have to hide!

Niabi kept slashing. Seline's headdress fell away, causing her hair to ruffle. Niabi didn't have a great angle on Seline's bloomers, but managed to sheer one side of them. It was only a matter of time. Seline needed to act. She looked across the ground as she lay pinned. Then, she happened to glance a furry pile. Niabi's bear fur sash! Seline could use that to cover her chest! Not only that but it had made Niabi immensely strong. Perhaps she could make the power work for herself! If nothing else she'd be covered.

Seline focused her mind, blocking out her slashing rival, and reached out with her powers to teleport the fur...

(Intelligence 8+ 7 roll, 15 to teleport!)

...It worked! The fur suddenly appeared in a pile on Seline's chest. Niabi looked at it in shock. How did that get there? She went to slash it away. At the same time Seline desperately tried to get an arm free to hold the bear fur in place. If she kept it perhaps she could use it's power!

(To get her arms free Str 3+ roll 3=6)

(Seline's clothes: sandals, bloomers, and bear fur (if she can keep it!))

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:22 pm

((edit: heinous oversight))

Ash was going absolutely wild in the crowds with every back-and-forth stripping.  Between swigs from her ale, the smith practically bounced in place as she clapped her hands overhead.  It was just then that the leggings created a little shadow over her, then landed squarely on top of her.  Ash reacted by shouting in a fashion that really let her know she'd be hoarse tomorrow.  Promptly, she plucked the leggings off her face (after a brief, curious bit of sniffing) and raised them up triumphantly!  "WOOOOOOO!  I got a piece of the fetishist!  Will it make me spunky and prone to lose to big soft illusionists if I put them on?" she taunted in a ridiculous voice as she made a mockery of strapping them back on top of her head like a jester's hat.  As deep in her cups as Ash was, she figured that if Niabi was anything like her, talk like that would be encouraging.  Eventually she took the leggings off her head and clutched them to her chest lovingly, pointing at Niabi and mouthing something that could only be made out if your vision was particularly impressive.

"Finish her! You got this!" she mouthed inaudibly, winking and quirking an impressed eyebrow as Niabi soared through the arena.  Later, she had to chuckle and cover her face, embarrassed for her, as the viewing sphere showed a peek up her skirt.  It wasn't long before she was shouting again.

"WOOOOO!" she hooted, her eyes dancing when she watched Seline's massive breasts bounce into view.  As if not believing what she was seeing, she roughly jostled her new friend, Irlana, with a an excited shake on the shoulder.  When the crowd quieted a bit, she took several large gulps from her flagon of ale and finally found her voice.

"To think that I could get paid... to straddle that woman and just yank those things into view," she said, inhaling deeply with a lusty look in her eyes, speaking as much to Irlana and Jessica as to herself.  After a moment she glanced over and added a "you know what I mean?" to see if they were on the same page, so to speak.  Ash stared at the two of them a moment, a little glimmer in her eye as recollection came to her.

It's thoooose two, she thought.  I'm so bloody dense, sometimes. She shook her head... then resisted a slow smile at further memories and tales she'd heard of Irlana and Jessica.  It was enough to make her sigh.  I'll bring up what I've heard later... I don't want to be rude.

"BOOOO!" she suddenly shouted out as Seline covered her chest with the bear fur.  "She's covering! The cheat..! Booo!" she tried to work the crowd up against Seline, because of the informal codes that discouraged covering of any kind, because she wanted to see those teats again, and definitely because of what she had riding on the match.  Of course she knew that stealing anything that qualified as an opponent's tool or weapon was usually just fine, especially if the results were spectacular...

Last edited by cerindclvr on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:49 pm

For the second time that fight, Niabi was on top. That familiar rush of power, dominance, control. It was almost too much. She straddled Seline's hips and slashed away giddily.

She'd almost stripped her opponent completely when something absolutely inexcusable happened: the mage had used her magic to bring back her bear-sash totem- and she was trying to wear it over her jiggling breasts!

"CHEAT!" Niabi shouted. "You're such a CHEAT!"

"It's not like she can use it, you know," Tocho called. "I mean, unless she's feeling particularly ferocious and bear-like right now. Hm. I wonder..."

"CHEATER!" Niabi shouted. She didn't want to slash up her own talisman, so she let the snakeskin bracelet's magic recede. Her claws turned back into regular old fingernails and toenails, and she was free to grapple with Seline for control of the totem.

Unfortunately for Niabi, the shock of losing her bear talisman while transformed was still sapping her strength. She had to release Seline's arms to get a better grip on the sash, leaving the mage free to act.

((Strength to both keep Seline pinned and steal the totem back. 6 STR + 5 Roll -2 Shock =9

If Seline can figure out how to activate the totem (bear roar and mentally detecting and calling on the spirit inside the totem), she can use it until the bear spirit overpowers her mentally, which would probably be fairly quickly.))

Last edited by IGankMid on Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:16 pm

Seline held the sash to her chest. She was covered! If she could get the magic working, she'd make quick work of her enemy. She didn't know how, but had seen Niabi use it ealier. So, while probing with her mysical senses for the sashes power, seline bellowed a roar. She tried to harness her rage and humilation into power behind her desperate action.

(seems like wisdom would be the right skill for this. WIS 6 + roll 6= 12. Wasn't sure if that's enough, so I'll say it starts working, +1 until she gets full use)

Seline felt a surge of power as she felt the spirit of a powerful bear within her. Her roar went from human to a loud bellow. Niabi was shocked! She was using it! Or at least, it was responding to some degree. She felt Seline grow under her. The mage's rounded arms became muscular and hard. She swelled in size, though not to the degree Niabi herself had earlier. It was working, but the mage didn't have full mastery of the totem yet. Niabi needed it back!

Niabi grasped the bear skin. Seline grabbed it as well. Then, in a shocking move Seline grasped Niabi's top with one hand!

"Wow, looks like it's a tug of war going on!" The announcer joked as the two struggled. "And whoever loses the war bares the breasts!"

(Seline Str 3+ roll 8 +1 bear totem=12)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:49 pm

"Well," Irlana mused, nudging Ash after her outburst about the pants,
"your fighter's pants fell in your lap, so to speak. Is that a good thing, or a bad thing for you, I wonder?"

When the illusionist's heaving breasts were bared, a few minutes later, she and Jessica looked at each other, as if for approval to enjoy the sight, before both of them seemed to agree to watch closely.

As Seline teleported the sash to her chest, Jessica punned, "Oh, first she bared her breasts, but now her breasts seem to have 'beared' her." Irlana groaned.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next