Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group adventure- the temple of Sento

3 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Group adventure- the temple of Sento - Page 12 Empty Re: Group adventure- the temple of Sento

Post by Percolator Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:20 pm

Fujimi follow the girls. "I Totally agree with you. And the next person who say I've got Tiny tits win a free punch in the face. So what kind of malefic we will find behind this door ?"

Fujimi push the goat door and enter in the room.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Group adventure- the temple of Sento - Page 12 Empty Re: Group adventure- the temple of Sento

Post by splotch Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:09 pm

Beyond the door was another circular stone room. This one had lush red velvet curtains lining the walls, making the candle light glow red. Inside the room was every sexual device imaginable. There was a large wooden X with leather straps on it to bind a person spread eagle. There were stocks and benches with straps on manacles to bind a person down.

Lining one wall was whips. Lining another was paddles. Along the walls there were shelves with every kind of sexual device imaginable. There were dildos, there were feathers. There were bondage masks and manacles. There were many strange devices no one in the party had ever seen or heard of. It was obvious this was a den of perversion and sexuality.

"Ah, I've been waiting for you..." Came a husky voice. The party sees a strange woman standing before them. She wears leather knee high stiletto boots and leather elbow length gloves. She has a strange corset consisting of thin straps of leather over her torso. Her breasts are huge, the largest most of them have ever seen, sticking like mammoth spheres off her stick thin frame. Her chest is barely contained by the corset, with so much cleavage spilling out it's almost reaching her neck.

Over her face she has a black leather mask, with eye holes and a slit over her mouth. Her dark hair sticks out in a pony tail out the back of the mask. Her skin is jet white, as though she's never seen the sun. She is muscular, far taller then anyone in the party and very bony and thin. Her legs are shockingly long and thinly curved. Her hips a thin, yet still womanly. Her stomach is dangerously skinny in the corset, and once again everyone notices how large her breasts are.

The woman carries a long whip in her right hand, and a cat of nine tails in her right. She has a paddle attached to her waist, and a chain belt with manacles hanging off of it, obviously to bind others with. She swings her hips as she struts towards them, cracking the whip causally out to her side.

"Ah, welcome to my den of pleasure and pain." The woman continues speaking. Her voice stirs the senses, as lush and obviously sexual as the room itself. "After your long journey why not enjoy yourselves? Partake in the pleasures offered here. For once in your lives, just let go and enjoy yourselves!"

(Critical fail! No one is taken in, and everyone can feel the encroaching enchantment.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:02 pm

"She's been waiting for us," said Irlana, "So let's not disappoint." A blue glow appears around her, as she lunges to try to grapple the woman. Hopefully, the others will be with her and will help her harmlessly attach the woman to one of the bondage structures, to keep her from attacking them.

"While, we're at it, we should go back and get miss-perfect-tits and lock her here for safekeeping," Marisol said, only partially joking.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:44 pm

A nasty grin appear on the face of Fujimi "I will go search here with pleasure Irlana ! and that have nothing to do with what she say earlier !" Fujimi leave the room and go back in the pride room with the intention of bringing back the prideful cow-lady.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:18 pm

(strength to resist grappling 13)

Irlana lunged at the bondage queen, hoping to get her with no resistance bound and tied. Unfortunately the leather clad woman was not going to go easily.

"Ooh, you want to tie me up?" She whispered. "Unfortunately I'm the one who binds people here!

With that she reached forward, clawing at Irlana's breast with one hand and trying to break away from her grip.

(17)

Jallan, seeing the woman resist, lunged forward with her sword, slashing at her.

(13)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:50 pm

((Critical fail!)) "Ow!" Irlana screamed, as the long nails poked deep into the flesh of her breast. "Now it's personal!" A tiny bit of blood dripped from her breast. In moments, Lavinia was between them, furiously licking at Irlana's breast as if chocolate was dripping from it. "What are you doing! Stop that!" Irlana called.

Marisol looked at them, disgusted, then shook her head. "Do I have to do everything?" She attempted to grapple the leather-clad woman. ((15))

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:16 pm

(was waiting for Fujimi, but I think it will work, with her heading to the other room to just proceed with out her this turn)

(13)
The bondage queen managed to slip away from Jallan's sword attack, the blade barely missing her. Unfortunately for her she backed straight into Marisol, who clasped her in a bear hug.

"Ooh, someone else wants to play?" the woman said, smiling and licking her lips as Marisol struggled to hold the thin strong woman around her stomach. The bondage queen stuck out her butt, grinding lewdly against Marisol. The she attempted to whirl around, delivering a backhand with the curled whip in her hand if she succeeded in breaking free.

(11)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:33 am

(16) Marisol held firm. "Let's disarm her and get her over to these devices...before we have a bigger problem on our hands."

Irlana was eager to help, but right now Lavinia was sucking on her breast vigorously, her eyes glowing red. With a magically-strong push, Irlana tried to get Lavinia off of her, but the Cleric was strong. "Ow! What are you doing, you freak? Why do your eyes look like--" Lavinia couldn't hold her composure, she pulled back, and that's when Irlana noticed the fangs in her mouth, as her head came forward to bite. Irlana tried to punch the Cleric away from her, but her swing went entirely awry, and Lavinia's fangs sunk into her shoulder.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:26 am

Fujimi came back the moment with the pride girl wrapped in Fujimi grappling hook.
"I can't leave 5 minute alone ! As usual, it's for Fujimi to save the day and the situation !" Her morning star popped out from free sleeve and go right in the face of the bondage queen ((11))
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:09 pm

(17)
The bondage queen finally managed to slip Marisol's grasp. Fujimi's morning star grazed off her corset, revealing her thin muscular stomach. The woman didn't even react to that. Instead she whirled around. With one hand she grasped at Marisol's crotch. Locking eyes with the woman she tried to use her magic to activate all the lust within her...

(Critical fail! No seduction happening here it looks like!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:57 pm

Marisol shrieked, "What's wrong with you! Don't grab my pussy!" as she tried to punch the woman into submission. (17)

Meanwhile, Irlana threw Lavinia off of her. The Cleric's mouth dripped with blood, her eyes shined red. "Why didn't you tell us you were a vampire?" Irlana said, eyeing her cautiously. Lavinia passed out.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:33 pm

Fujimi looked very amused by the situation :" So Miss Purity Lavinia, the one who said that I can be trusted 'cause I'm Undead. In reality she's a freaking Blood Sucker ! How ironic !!!"

The morning star attack again, aiming this the lower of the so called clothes of the SM girl ! ((15))

Last edited by Percolator on Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:34 pm

(Please roll an attack)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:38 pm

((corrigé))
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:55 pm

(17)

The bondage queen released Marisol and nimbly thrust her hips, moving out of the way of the morning star, which nearly snagged her leather panties.

Marisol, taking advantage, punched the bondage queen in the face. The woman stumbled back, then wiped blood from her lip. She licked her lips and smiled, enjoying the pain. Then she drew her whip from her waist and lashed at Marisol, intent on stripping her clothes and lashing her skin!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:04 pm

Jallan, seeing the woman draw her whip, lunged forward with her sword, whipping her thin fencing blade at the wraps which covered the bulging pale breasts.

(13)
Jallan's bald flew true, cutting off the leather wraps which barely hid those massive and perky breasts. The wraps fell to the floor but the woman either didn't notice or didn't care, and continued her lash at Marisol, bare breasts swaying wildly...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:14 am

Irlana cursed at Lavinia, both for biting her breast and for being passed out during the fight. She charged at the leather-clad woman, hoping to grapple her into submission. "The mask!" she called out, "try taking off the mask!"

((15))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:54 am

Fujimi attack missed again. When she hear the cry of Irlana, Fujimi change her morning by her grappling hook. She aimed the head of the Leather-clad woman and shot ((15))
This big breasted cow girl who was bouncing her milk dude in the view of all the people was making her angry and a little bit jealous !

"Take that you big cow milk girl !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:12 am

(18)

The woman managed to keep Marisol's hand's off her mask, pushing her away and backing away. She was unable to prevent Fujimi's morning star, which tore off the bondage mask, leaving the woman naked except for tall gloves and boots. The sudden force of the morning star also tore off a large mass of the woman's hair, which was braided through the mask in a pony tail.

"EEEOOOCHH!" She squealed, grasping her head in pain. Her pale, narrow face was revealed. For a moment it was twisted in pain and rage. Then the expression subsided and she frowned.

"Oh... oh lord..." She stammered. "I... what have I done? I was a monk, but those dark mages abducted me and mage me... some kind of deviant!" She sobbed covering her face and falling to her knees. "And, even worse... I liked it!"

She burst into tears, both from the pain of her hair and the shame of her lewd actions in the mage's control...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:39 pm

Irlana felt a need to comfort the woman, but realized she might not want comfort from someone who ahd just been fighting her. Instead, she poked Lavinia. "Wake up, sleepy."

Lavinia started to stir. "What...what happened?" Irlana looked at her in disbelief. "Well, you got your fangs out and took a bite of my breast."

"What?" "Why didn't you tell us you're a blood-sucking vampire?"

"Vampire? Where? What are you talking about?"

"You...you jumped on me when you saw a little blood. If I didn't have my magic you probably would have sucked me dry."

Lavinia put her hands up to her face, and looked at them. They were covered in blood. She nearly fainted again. "There...there must be some mistake. I wage war against the undead. I can't be one of them."

Marisol frowned. "I told you...her eyes were glowing red. I told you way back there."

Lavinia sighed, "This is all a dream. This can't be happening."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:25 pm

Beyond this room of sex and bondage can be seen one last door. It's shaped like a giant serpent's head, the door in it's wide open mouth.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:33 am

Fujimi Hugged Lavinia "Yeaaaaahhhhh ! I've got an undead friend. Your one of us. You're a freaky blood sucking vampire ! Don't be shame about what you really are ! You're one of the most greatest undead, the vampire ! and you got Big Boobs !!!!"

While still hug the Priestess, Fujimi looked at the new door "Girlz, I think we have found the last were the evil sorcerer are ! Let's my new vampire friend" She say while taking the hand of Lavinia.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:05 pm

Lavinia seemed a bit shocked, and afraid at Fujimi warming up to her so quickly. Inside, she still thought everyone was crazy for saying she was a vampire, but after a moment of hesitation, she took Fujimi's hand as they walked into the next room.

Irlana walked behind them, a huge smile of Irony on her face, while Marisol gave them a wide berth.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:05 pm

Through the door was a large room. An alter, or some wicked church. In the middle of the room was a large stone serpent, towering up, coiled to more then 20 feet tall, with an open mouth that could fit a full grown person inside.

In a circle around the serpent was the seven priests. They wore black robes and each stood at the point of a seven sided star, surrounded by black candles and incense. They turned toward the women. One stepped forward, shrugging off his black hood. His face, jet white, with bulging eyes and an upturned nose, resembled a monstrous bat as much as a man's features.

"Ah, we've been expecting you." He said in a raspy voice. "We watched you best the seven guardians. We thank you for delivering yourselves, most worthy to replace those guardians. You will wear their enchanted garments and serve the deadly sins. You will serve us and SENTO, THE SERPENT GOD!"

All the other priests moved forward, drawing daggers.

"Go, and strip them!" The lead priest spoke. "Their humiliation will awaken the master, who feeds on negative emotion!" He pointed at the stone snake. The six others moved silently forward at the women, daggers pointed at them...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:22 pm

"Sorry cultist,but I only serve myself !" Say Fujimi will her metal claw poped out her sleeves. "Time to strip you !"
She attack the first one who approach her ((attack roll 14))
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next