Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group adventure- the temple of Sento

3 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Group adventure- the temple of Sento - Page 14 Empty Re: Group adventure- the temple of Sento

Post by splotch Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:55 pm

Syndra, who was the face of regal composure, smirked at the girls at their requests.

"Mighty Marisol, my seamstresses and armorers will get to work on your bra. The padding will be included... what little good that may do."

She then nodded at Irlana.

"I'm most pleased with your choice." She said. Was the queen eager to see what Irlana had in mind for her opponents? That was interesting! Perhaps the rumors about her were true...

Then, she turned to Lavina. She had a confused eyebrow raised as she spoke.

"I... will grant your request." Syndra said. "Though, i feel a poor lord granting such a request for you specifically. As a second reward I also grant you an armored corset to help with your next battle."

Then, she addressed them all.

"You have done very well, all of you. The mages of Sento were growing quite bold and quite dangerous. Now, still stripped nude in the dungeon they are helpless and under control. Also, the sword will come in very useful to me soon. Fight well in the arena and Perhaps you will one day earn your freedom... or possibly, even a royal station!"

"Now, you all may leave. Fujimi, I will have you summoned shortly for our royal spa and makeover."

The warriors, now rewarded, were dismissed back to their cells. They had gained much, but not yet their freedom. Still, they had earned a favor from the Queen, and all were excited for the advantages that may be provided!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Group adventure- the temple of Sento - Page 14 Empty Re: Group adventure- the temple of Sento

Post by splotch Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:04 pm

A few days later Fujimi was summoned from her cell. Instead of being brought to the throne room she was taken to a sunny, well lit area of the castle, not nearly as imposing as the areas she'd been before. Here there were plants, peaceful paintings. Instead of armored guards were clerics and friendly assistants, all women.

Fujimi was brought to Syndra. The queen was no longer in her regal gown. Instead she wore a white robe... and nothing else! Fujimi was shocked to see the queen's long legs poking through the robe, her skin perfect and smooth. Her feet were bare, and the thin robe hug the curvature of her body, showing that she indeed possessed possibly the finest figure in Enferia! She was also obviously nude under the robe.

"Ah, honored warrior." Syndra spoke. "What would you prefer to do first? Perhaps a sauna or mud bath? A massage? Or maybe we could go straight to the makeover? The choice dear warrior, is yours."

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:02 pm

(Percolator if you want to finish this, we just have to write up your reward from the Queen)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:55 am

Fujimi was very happy, she will have a makeover in the royal spa. "My Queen ! thank you for the reward ! I will choose to have first the mud bath please."
Normally Fujimi doesn't like to show her young body normally but here it was necessary for the mud bath.
She was in her underwear, a cute black panties with white skull printed on it with the training bras assorted.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:07 pm

"Of course." Said the Queen. "Excellent choice. They approached two bathtubs full of heated mud. Syndra stepped to the closest one and slipped off her robe, stepping into the mud. Despite the Queen stripping naked, Fujimi didn't see much of her. Weather it was through tricks of light, or the angle, something always seemed to obscure the Queen's privates. Perhaps some of that fabled royal magic to protect modesty? Whatever the reason, what Fujimi did see, Syndra was the finest looker in the land! Huge yet perfectly formed breasts, completely firm body, not a mark of sag, or a vein or tan line to be seen!

"Please dear, enter the other tub." Syndra said as she settled into her bath.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:57 am

Seeing that Fujimi was a little intimidate but remove her underwear. Her young body now can be see by all people present in the piece.
She enter in the heated mud bath and appreciate it much, It was such a delight !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:46 pm

During the relaxing mud bath The Queen told Fujimi that this would restore and revitalize her skin and keep her looking youthful.

"Not that that's a problem for you." The Queen seemed to cast a glance at Fujimi's small chest. Fujimi blushed and sunk deeper into the mud.

Finally Queen Syndra rose from the mud. At the same time her robe hovered over to her, floating to obsucre her divine body as she walked to the shower. Fujimi wished she had such magics! But, if she wanted to follow she'd have to walk naked, visible to the Queen and all the attendants to the shower.

"Come, wash off!" Syndra said. "Next we have massages... or perhaps the makeover? Whatever you wish, but you can't just sit in the mud all day!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14