Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galdrina vs. Hillevi

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Galdrina vs. Hillevi - Page 2 Empty Re: Galdrina vs. Hillevi

Post by splotch Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:19 pm

"You look worried." Veera said, reading Zaleria's face. "If the money is too large a sum, perhaps you'd prefer to do a forfeit if you lost? I'd be open to such an exchange if it would please you." Veera knew that if she humiliated this woman is such a way, she'd have a tremendous psychological advantage over her in their next meeting. That would be worth more then coin, in a way. Also it would expand her reputation, which, as a new citizen of Enferia, she desperately needed to do.

Or she'd take the coin. That would do fine as well.

(13)
Galdrina's torso was lifted off the ground as Hillevi pulled on her corset, snapping open the grommets that held it together. The corset was pried from her torso, exposing her smooth, fit stomach, also very evenly tanned. All she had on was a bra! She was almost naked! Galdrina's earlier confidence was lost now. She flailed frantically and desperately, all previous grace lost as she slashed at the back of Hillevi's pants with the blade of her sword, running it back and forth like the bow to a fiddle,trying to slash the pants off and strip her while she lay almost naked under Hillevi!

(15)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:33 pm

((As much as I want to see more humiliation heaped on Zaleria (and there will be more sometime soon), one thing she has going is that she has nearly endless money, so I'm keeping her in character.))
Zaleria laughed. "The coin is paltry," she replied with a sneer. "The deal stands."

((10))
To Hilevi's surprise, her pants were split by the blade, then torn away, exposing a surprise: her rather plump butt was encased in childish panties showing magical equine characters, with bright manes, and rainbows around them. She only had one garment to lose!

"Well, it's coming down to the wire...or underwire, as the case may be," Aloysius punned, "the next person to lose a garment loses this match! But wait, what are those? A big butt covered with precious ponies. Nothing we'd expect from a battle-hardened mercenary! But maybe she's not quite as hard as you'd think."

Hilevi risked turning her head toward the announcer's booth to make her most threatening glare. ((6)) At the same time, the need to urinate hit her. If she didn't answer the call of nature, her fighting skills would suffer from the distraction.

((14)) She grabbed desperately for the bra, with both hands, leaving her upper half unsupported. Her body fell toward that of the elf under her. She'd either strip her or collapse on top of her.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:26 am

(15)
Galdrina finally managed to slip free, rolling clear as Hillevi tried to flop onto her. She jumped up, sword in hand, free arm covering what she could of her furry muff.

Galdrina was furious. This match should have been easier for her! Growling in frustration she thrust her sword, trying to severe Hillevi's pony panties!

(16)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:38 am

((13))
The sword tore through the full-cut cotton panties, which dangled from its tip like a brightly-colored flag. Hilevi was helpless to avoid the attack, face- and tits-down on the ground as she was, as her pale backside came into view, with its permanent whip marks and orc brand. The large, pale moons wiggled a bit, because she still needed to urinate. She considered just letting it go now, how much worse could things get.

She was left only in her big, spiked boots she had taken as a prize from the orc chief that once kept her as a slave. But she knew the rules. Footwear didn't count in Enferia's arena. For all intents and purposes, she had lost. She continued lying face down in the sand, as it still covered her front. She was in no hurry to get up and be seen, or find out what the elf had in store for her.

"Well, that does it!" said Aloysius. "It looks like Hilevi, the Warbringer keeps her perfect arena record, after all. Wouldn't want to mess it up with a win, now, would we?"

Hilevi was thinking of a long line of expletives she'd have liked to replied to that smug announcer, but her mouth remained closed as she was face-down in the sand.

Up in the stands, Zaleria was smiling. "Well, gambler. You came this close to...I'm guessing doubling your fortune. But close only counts in horseshoes. Let's watch what the winner decides to do to the loser, then, we can ponder your fate. We won't wait too long, though, after all, we want to have quite a crowd to witness your forfeit. And perhaps the competitors can provide assistance." Behind her, Eleanor was chuckling, glad not to be the butt of the humiliation for a change.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:05 am

(Equally excited and disappointed that I won. Wanted to see what Zaleria had in store for Veera, but was equally excited to have Galdrina win a few, and have it go to her head before the fall. Oh well! Great match by the way.)

"Yes, that's... that's all fine." Veera said. She was shocked. She had been winning! She thought this match was her! Like many other gamblers, she never considered losing until faced with the harsh reality of defeat. Now, she was about to face some kind of demeaning, humilating forfeit. The only way she could escape with any dignity (which equalled power in her world) was to try to stay strong through the forfeit. Act casual, she thought. Maybe if she didn't act like the embarrassed arena fighters Zaleria would loose her interest!

So, with a hand she tried to force to stop shaking Veera lit a new cigarette. She forced a cocky smirk onto her face.

"So, what do you have in mind?" She asked Zaleria.

Meanwhile in the arena, Galrdina, trying to catch her breath, was estatic. She'd won! She'd proven her superiority! Even though it had been far, far closer then she would have liked. Really, she won at hair's lead against what sounded to be one of the arena's worst! Galrdina gulped. Was she really as superior as she liked to think?

Then, she forced away these thoughts. She was amazing! She'd just have to teach everyone to respect her greatness. Starting here, with this forfeit. She turned to face Hillevi. Despite her confidence Galdrina kept a hand over her hairy muff, fur jutting out on each side of her palm. Trying to still keep her graceful posing and posture while waddling with a hand between her thighs, Galdrina approached Hillevi.

"Stand up, let me have a look at you!" Galdrina commanded. The crowd and I. I said stand!" With that she slapped Hillevi's butt with the flat of her blade!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:11 am

((Wait, you're getting both those things, right?  Or do you mean Veera should build a winning record?  There's a chance on an arena thread I just posted for sponsors to get in on the act.))

Hilevi let out a little squeal as he backside was whipped with the flexible blade.  Then, she climbed to her hands and knees, then planted one big boot flat on the ground, then stood.  She kept her hands over her pubic area as much as possible, but her medium-sized breasts were freely visible.

Zaleria looked at Veera...."Let's watch this play out a little first."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:11 am

(Hmm, I guess did get my cake and am eating it too! What was I complaining about? Jeez, i must have water in my brain or something. Or maybe the truth is I'm just doing to many ENF stories at once and getting all scrambled! Oh well, I do it cause I love it)

Hillevi stood helpless before Galdrina... and the thousands in the crowd. She cupped her breasts and crotch, hiding them as best as she could.

"Hands at your side!" Galdrina demanded. Let's see what you have going on!" To emphasize her command she whipped Hillevi's butt again with the blade of her rapier. Hillevi had no choice but to lower her hands, shamefully exposing EVERYTHING to the crowd!

"Hmm..." Galdrina said, studying her enemy. "Well, first I must say, you have surprisingly nice breasts... as far as far animals go!" The crowd laughed at her comments as Hillevi tried to stay strong. "I mean, they're large enough, but I think the crowd will agree that they a well shaped pair like mine are far superior!"

"And, all this chub and fat... really quite shameful! Are you really a warrior, or do you just get by with your bulk? Because you look as though you barely get any exercise! And that butt! I know some men like them big, but not big old sacks of lard..."

She slapped Hillevi's butt with the flat of her sword, making it ripple wildly, along with the rest of Hillevi's body. To show her point, and her superiority Galdrina stuck out her own butt and stood next to Hillevi, showing the difference between her own fit round backside and Hillevi's large white butt. The crowd roared with approval as Galdrina beamed, slowly swaying to show how good she really looked.

"Well, despite how disappointed the crowd must be, we still have to do a forfeit. Hmm... how best to show humiliate you Hillevi? Well, let's start with some jumping jacks! Let's say 50! Now go!" She swatted Hillevi's butt one more time to get the woman started...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:28 am

Hilevi gritted her teeth. As far as she was concerned, she could end this woman with a flick of her glaive had they been outside the arena. This little elven pipsqueak was going to make her do jumping jacks?

As the viewing sphere panned over her body, it focused for a moment on the thick muff of dark hair between her legs, then panned quickly to Galdrina's, hoping to catch her hand away from it, before returning to Hilevi, this time showing her buttocks bouncing as she did the jumping jacks. Sweat poured down her body after twenty of them. She used to do these in her early, military training days, but once she had established her reputation on the battlefield, she was in charge, and there was no superior officer to make her exercise for its own sake.

Zaleria licked her lips with delight at seeing her sister's henchwoman treated thus, "Look at that cow bounce!" she said to Veera.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:53 pm

"Yes, quite droll." Veera said drying. Inwardly, her heart was racing, her palms were sweating. Was she going to have to do something this humiliating? Her time was soon approaching!

Hillevi finished her fifty jumping jacks, pouring sweat and red faced, gasping for breath. Galdrina shook her head.

"My, you are out of shape large one!" She smirked. "Well, your forfeit will continue to be exercise... For your own good, of course. Maybe next time you get stripped and humiliated, you'll actually look decent when it happens! Now, drop and give me 20 sit ups... if you can manage to fold that fat stomach enough to rise, cow!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:26 pm

As Hilevi finished the last of her jumping jacks, her bladder situation had become crtical.  She wanted to punch this little elf, but that would get her nowhere.  AS she sat down to do the situps, the bladder finally gave out.  A wet spot appeared in the sand around her.

While relieved, she pretended she didn't notice as she worked her way through the situps.  Sand was sticking to her now-wet backside and crotch area, and it was rubbing uncomfortably.

Zaleria smiled at Veera.  I think it's time we join them.  With a nod from Aloysius, who glanced back at Syndra to double check, Veera and Zaleria were teleported to the center of the arena, only about ten feet away from Hilevi and Galdrina.

"Ohh, don't let us interrupt, you're doing an excellent job darling," she said to Galdrina.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:39 pm

Galdrina shrugged. The more the merrier, as long as no one attempted to compete with her... then she'd have to take them down! She turned back to Hillevi. That was when she noticed the wet spot in the sand around Hillevi's hips.

"Did you... wet yourself?" Galdrina said in shock. "Oh god, you did! How truly pathetic! You call yourself a warrior?! You're not even a woman! Gah, are all the women of Enferia so pathetic?!"

The crowd grumbled at this remark. Galdrina neither noticed nor cared.

"Now, we need to clean you off.. but I'm certainly not going to touch you!" She snapped her finger's at the guards.

"You! Bring out a pool of water for her to bathe in! Add bubbles, since apparently she's an infant more then a woman!" Galdrina turned to Zaleria. "Perhaps when you're done with.... whatever it is your doing, you can send your victim over to clean off mine?"

Veera stood shocked. They were going to do this forfeit in the center ring... in front of everyone? She tried to keep her false smile plastered on, her look of easy confidence, even though her knees were shaking violently, sweat staining her blouse under her jacket and her lower lip trembling...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:58 pm

"Why...certainly...but first, she must disrobe." Give the elf your jacket. The rest you can leave on the sand. Zaleria smiled.

Veera started removing her jacket, but Zaleria took it the rest of the way off of her, unceremoniously and quickly, and handed it to Galdrina.

"That's it, now everything else." (I'll let you describe what we see)

Meanwhile Hilevi willingly got into the large tub as the guards filled it. She actually did want to wash off, after all.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:29 am

Hillevi entered the tub. It was undersized for her, so as she lay her legs hung over, and she was awkwardly scrunched in the bowel. She cupped her crotch and crossed an arm over her breasts as the viewfinder eagerly hovered over her, portraying her indignant bath pose 30 feet tall to the crowd.

Veera smiled, an obviously glued on smile. the Viewfinder swung to her as she reached for her blouse. Her cheeks burned and despite her dark skin she was worried her blush would be visible. It would be more humiliating if they knew she was humiliated, she told herself. Just stay strong. It was like undressing for the bath... except in front of thousands of people!

With shaky hands she unbuttoned her ruffled shirt. She slid it off, revealing her fit torso and white bra over her medium sized breasts. The crowd was roaring. Veera was near fainting as she let her shirt fall.

Next she unbottoned her trousers. Kicking off her boots she stood barefoot in the sand. She held her pants up for a moment, biting her lip, then let them fall. Revealed were her shapely legs and shocking pink ruffled panties!

"Ooh, what have we here!" The announcer said as the crowd laughed. "Not exactly what was expected under such masculine clothes! She's cute as a button though, make no mistake!"

At his remarks Veera tried to cover her panties. So she like a cute pair of underwear! Normally no one would even know! But now they could all see her secret, shaming her all the more.. and she wasn't even naked yet! Would she have to fully reveal herself?!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:54 am

"Keep going, dear," Zaleria said, "We've only just begun. I think you should wash this losing fighter you bet on...wash her thoroughly...and then, we'll begin to deal with you!"

Hilevi was humiliated, but glad to have the tub. She could use the suds to cover herself a little, and it was great to get the rough sand off her wet bottom and crotch.

"Let's turn up the heat a little, while we're at it." With a gesture from Zaleria, the water in the tub became rather hot. It wouldn't leave a mark, but Hilevi was turning a little pink. Still, she thought, being in this bathwater wasn't the worst thing that could befall her now that she was already nude in public.

Then, out of nowhere, she shrieked. She stood up in the bath and started shaking her big backside wildly. As the suds flew away, the crowd saw a lobster, its claws gripping the skin of her backside.

"Oh, did I do that?" Zaleria said. "Sorry."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:56 am

Hillevi pried the lobster from her butt, leaving a fresh red welt on her meaty backside. Then, remembering her nudity she lowered back into the tub, pink as a piglet, both from embarrasment and the heat. She lay helpless, cupping herself in the water, feeling the soreness on her butt.

"Now, what are you waiting for?!" Zaleria turned back to Veera. "Get those baby underwear off and let's see the goods, you spoiled gambler!"

To egg her on Eleanor smacked Veera's pantie clad butt. Veera squeaked a high pitch squeal, instantly feeling even more embarrassed at her behavior. Nervously, biting her lip she unhooked her bra. With painful slowness, building anticipation in everyone's mind. The bra fell to the ground and Veera's c cup breasts spilled out for all to see! The crowd roared as Veera fidgeted nervously. She was trying not to cover, to be causal.... but they could see her breasts! She wished the wouldn't bounce and jiggle so as she breathed.

Now, the hardest part. Her panties. She shivered as she started rolling them down, past her butt, revealing her crotch and letting them fall around her feet. She was naked! Bare crotch, with it's well trimmed jet black hair surrounding it. Round fit butt, bare chest, all revealed to all!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:47 pm

Zaleria handed Veera's jacket to Galdrina. "A gift. She dared to bet against you."

"OK, you're almost ready to scrub her clean. Let's make a few changes, though. Your bet shows that you're a babe in the woods here in the arena. That haircut looks far too sophisticated for you. Let's change it...Eleanor?"

Eleanor waved her brush in the air, causing Veera's hair to grow, and change shape, into two long, childish pigtails, tied in little bows, and an explosion of messy bangs around her face. Eleanor giggled. "Perhaps some babyfat?" Zaleria nodded, and Eleanor was already on the job. With a gesture, Veera's backside grew considerably fuller.

"I think you are ready to get into the tub," Zaleria said, but first, for the audience here, I want you to state your name. And explain why you are here. Then, I want you to get into the bath, scrub her clean, and give her a great spanking."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:47 pm

Veera was unaware of the changes that had occurred until she looked up at the screen. Projected from the viewfinder was her image... but she looked different! Her stylish, rogue haircut, her small flat top had been replaced with silly pig tails, immature and childish instead of the way she liked to appear: slick, dangerous and sexy. How had this happened?! Some sort of magic?

Even worse, her body had changed. Veera had always made a point of keeping herself fit and toned. She loved the way her smooth skin looked over her taunt muscles. Her fit stomach was her secret pride and joy. But now, she had love handles and a little belly! Her fit thighs were pudgy and rubbed together! Oh god, thousands were seeing her... and she looked horrible!

The was no hiding her shame now. Veera blushed, slamming her knees together, covering her breasts, trying to hide her swollen stomach. She blushed and stammered like a child! The pigtails didn't help, making her look much more immature then she actually was.

"I think you are ready to get into the tub," Zaleria said, but first, for the audience here, I want you to state your name. And explain why you are here. Then, I want you to get into the bath, scrub her clean, and give her a great spanking."

Veera's draw dropped. She couldn't be serious, could she? But the look on her face that Zaleria was dead serious...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:33 am

Vera, fidgeting nervously, approached the tub. Hillevi looked up at her stupidly. The tub was so tiny Hillevi barely fit. How were they both going to fit? Still she knew Zaperia would leave her no choice. So awkwardly she raised a foot and stepped into the tub.
She entered the water. With no where else to fit she was forced to sit facing Hillevi, their bodies touch crotch to crotch, legs intertwined in a very erotic display.

And now Veera had to wash Hillevi...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:19 am

Hilevi found this as awkward as Veera. She was trembling, looking around to see where Galdrina was, and if she'd heap some further humiliation on her still.

Veera sat higher up in the tub than she would have if Eleanor hadn't magically expanded her backside, and this childish hairdo felt ridiculous and exactly opposite of how she wanted to portray herself. Zaleria handed her a magically-conjured sponge, "Get to it. And don't forget to announce yourself to our audience!"

Eleanor was a little conflicted. She thought Zaleria could be too cruel at times, but she was so attracted to her. And it felt good not to be on the losing side of an arena forfeit for a change.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:40 am

"I... my name is Veera." She said, taking the sponge. Her voice was magically amplified She looked at the horrified Hillevi. Then, knowing she had no other recourse, she started scrubbing Hillevi with the sponge.

"I'm a gambler... who lost a bet. This is my forfeit." She said as she rubbed down Hillevi's large beasts, which were mere inches from her body. Both women were shocked and embarrassed at how rock hard Hillevi's nipples instantly became. Veera knew that by making her state her name Zaleria was seriously damaging her reputation. Plus everyone would now think of her as this chubby pig tailed naked loser! How could she come back from this?

She moved the sponge lower, rubbing Hillevi's belly, which jiggled and splashed, rubbing sometimes against Veera's own mystically enlarged body. Then, the moment of truth. Veera broght the sponge lower, finding Hillevi's crotch. She adverted her eyes, unable to look Hillevi in the eye as she wiped down the woman's crotch. Since they were so close in the tub this involved a fair amount of rubbing her own crotch. Both women were all the more humiliated as they found their bodies reacting to the touch...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:45 am

Hilevi's reputation was as a warrior, not a lover. In fact, as far as her troops could determine, she seemed to take no interest in sex. Part of the reason, they surmised, was that she had an interest in women. They were right about that. But that was only part of it. Sex, she always thought, would lead to attachment. Attachments make one vulnerable. As a career mercenary, this was something she'd have to do without.

With so little experience, any stimulation around her genitals somehow felt more intense. And this was why, when Veera ran the sponge over her nethers, she immediately began shaking. Unable to control herself, she pulled Veera's sponge hand to closer to her, and writhed up and down the sponge. She was shocked, but the feeling was too good.

Of course, the sponge was facing Hilevi. But Vera's hand, and Hilevi's hand around it, was facing Veera's own crotch. As Hilevi squeezed her hand, and moved her hips, she found the hands stimulating her own genital region.

Both women were glistening with sweat, partially because of the warm water in the tub, but mostly because of their stimulation and the violent movement of Hilevi's hips.

This kind of contact, especially in front of a crowd, was the last thing Hilevi wanted in her career right now, but she couldn't think straight enough to care; it felt too good. And Veera's eyes widened, concerned about the show she was putting on, but unable to stop, not least because the stronger woman was pushing her sponge-wielding hand right into a place that stimulated both of them.

Just as they were about to climax, Zaleria waved her hand. Water and bathtub disappeared, and the two women found themselves tumbling to the sand, in a less compressed but still chaotic mess of limbs. "Sorry, that looked like you might be enjoying it a bit too much. Don't worry, I'm far from done with you, but you, Veera...it's time to give that spanking I told you about. Please do a respectable job...I still have many options to finish your own forfeit."

Galdrina, standing off to the side, felt like Zaleria, though she was humiliating Hilevi admirably, was stealing her thunder. She was the one to be calling the shots! She was the victor, after all.

Zaleria waved her hands, and a small stone-and-wood bench appeared next to the two women. Hilevi and Veera were panting in the sand, each trying to finish the agony of near-orgasm with their own hand. Zaleria seemed disappointed that they weren't getting up and following her orders, so with a gesture, a tub of white ice cream appeared over each of their heads. "You might have found that hot, but it's time to cool down!" With that, the tubs dumped, shocking the women out of their ecstasy before they could achieve orgasm.

"On the bench, now! And you, mercenary cow, on her lap!" A pair of paddles appeared. One gave off a reddish glow, and looked like it would be hot to the touch. the other seemed coated in bluish-white ice.

"Choose wisely, Veera...your performance may bring repercussions."

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:52 pm

(Very nice chapter by the way)

Veera, crotch burning with desire, had to pick between the red and blue paddles. Her guess was whichever she did not pick would be used on her. So, she grasped the red paddle, which implied heat. She didn't want that thing on her behind! Then she seated herself on her bare buttocks. Hillevi, whimpering like a wounded beast, made her way over. She lay across Verra's lap. Verra, in a state resembling shock, obediently began the spanking. She raised up the sizzling paddle, then slammed it down on Hillevi's large backside.

Whap!

Ffffsst!

"AH!' Hillevi screamed as the burning paddle reddened her skin. Her butt glowed for a moment after the impact. veera felt a little bad, but was more focused with how good Hillevi's struggling body felt on her engorged and excited crotch.

Whap!

Fsssst!

"AHHH!"

The spanking went on until Hillevi's backisde was red and singed all over. Hillevi squirmed like a trapped animal across Veera's lap. Veera was loving the sensation, but it wasn't quite enough to finish her off. She growled in frustration, her crotch seeping fluid, but she just wouldn't cum!

Hillevi's spanking now done, Veera looked up in frightened expectation at Zaleria. That was when Galdrina spoke up.

"Not so fast stranger." She said to Zaleria. "Whatever you have planned, I want in! After all this is MY moment!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:38 am

Zaleria smiled wickedly, "You don't say!  Hmmmm, I believe I do have a job for you.  Grab that paddle there."  

Galdrina, not appreiciating the imperious tone, neverthless picked up the icy paddle, she could feel the cold radiating from it, but the handle was somehow not cold.

Zaleria whispered in Eleanor's ear.  Galdrina soon saw the gambler's jacket that she was wearing changing shape, into a rather skimpy leather vest.  It didn't cover her lower half at all, and barely duplicated the coverage of the bra she had on top.  With another gesture, she found a wide, curved-brim hat sitting on top of her head.

"You two, on your hands and knees.  Now!"  Hilevi had been rubbing her sore backside since Veera had finished her spanking.  She realized she had little choice but to comply.  Even if Zaleria wasn't in charge, she had no energy left to fight a mage.  So she got on all fours.

Veera reluctantly got on her hands and knees, not knowing where this was headed.  With a snap of her fingers, Zaleria caused thin leather thongs to tie her wrists to her knees, at a distance that allowed her some forward mobility on all fours, but not quick mobility.  She was confused and could not see what was coming next.

"Now," said Zaleria, "mount your steed, victor!  You can chase down this hobbled cow with that paddle.  Let's see how many times you can hit her before..."  With a flick of her wrist, the image of a large hourglass appeared.  "You have four minutes.  Now giddyup!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:22 am

Galdrina was angry this had been taken out of her hands. She also felt like she'd look ridiculous riding another woman with no bottoms on!

"No!" She tossed the paddle to Zaleria. "If you are that interested in this pervy rodeo, you ride the loser! Such deeds are below me!"

Meanwhile, Veera scrambled to the far side of the arena, giving a shocking display of her body. Her butt was pointed straight up, her legs spread a bit as she moved, showing flashes of crotch from behind. Her breasts swung wildly, and her falsly large belly shook violently. Veera was near tears at her shameful display, all fronts of dignity falling away...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:58 am

Zaleria's jaw dropped. She picked up the paddle, and nodded to Eleanor, who grabbed Galdrina from behind. Zaleria sat on the bench, and Eleanor put Galdrina over her knee. "No! This is not happening! I am the victor!" "Perhaps this will teach you to talk to a queen this way!" Zaleria started smacking Galdrina's backside with the paddle!

Hilevi got back to her feet and watched as the woman who had beaten her was being punished. This taste of revenge was almost sweet enough to reduce her own humiliation. Almost. But how wound Syndra take this breach of protocol? Would she go along with it? Would it entertain her, or enrage her?

Meanwhile, Eleanor looked back at Veera.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next