Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil

Post by Percolator Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:37 am

A re-dressed Zenzi coming out from the cabin. "In fact, the Clown Muffin is a pastry to give to a servant of Lolo'lol of boost of energy ! with the counterpart of an massive urge to go the toilet. I don't now the effect they can have on non follower and particularly on Ahem follower. but we can try." Some Clown muffin pop from the pocket of Zenzi.

"If you excuse me, I must explore and loot this tower, I feel that the sacred artifact I search is here." Zenzi leave Tewila with the stock of muffin and begin to search in the tower (she search the Sacred Clown Hat of Doctor What. The stolen Artifact she guarded and make her suffer the sanction of the diaper of shame) (12)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:55 pm

After securing the stack of prisoners with a rope, Tewila stuffed a bit of muffin into the mouths of each of the defeated priestesses of Ahem. She sat for a few minutes and waited for the muffins to kick in. This was her final blow against the hierarchy of the cult.

Since the priestesses were despised by Lolo'lol, they didn't gain the strength to break through the ropes. But the goddess of laughter saw what Tewila planned, and did not withhold the side effects.

In no time, the women were squirming on top of each other. Each one was overcome with a need to urinate, but placed as they were, they had to resist the urge, lest they would urinate right onto their immediate superior.

Tewila picked one of the guards up off the floor and pointed. The cult had been defeated; the guards had betrayed its precepts when they broke into laughter...there was nothing more for them to lose. The guards joined Tewila in watching the leadership of this tower-turned-temple writhe nude over one another, covered in cake and pie, and desperately holding their bladders with all their might.

"Stop tickling me!" Treska shouted. "I'm only breathing!" Ginnifer responded. "Well stop iii...." Treska was the first to lose her composure. "Gross!" said Ginnifer. The exarch, unable to hold it in, started laughing at the two of them. But Ginnifer was the next to lose control. "I'll have you excommunicated!" the blonde priestess at the bottom shouted. "You, the one who was just laughing at my plight?" Ginnifer growled back.

"Stop fighting!" Vanessa yelled, the squirming of the three women below causing her to lose her own composure. The bickering continued, until Priscilla succumbed to nature's call as well. Then, with an elaborate flourish, Tewila undid the main knot that tied the rope holding them together. The formerly stern and humorless priestesses fell into a naked, wet, dessert-covered pile and immediately began prosecuting their differences.

Ginnifer went after Treska; but was overcome with the help of the exarch, who spanked her while Treska held her. Vanessa wrestled Priscilla to the ground. It was total chaos.

In the end, the room was so overcome with laughter that the goddess Ahem abandoned both the place that had been her temple and the women that had served her; defeated by no means, the goddess would retreat to a faraway land where her message would be better-accepted. And where no mighty champions of Lolo'lol could singlehandedly thwart her plans.

The guards imprisoned their superiors for a few short days, seeking redress for the harsh discipline they had faced as part of the cult. But then, they released the women, as they were, still unclad, covered in cake mess, sweat, and other things, into the surrounding countryside. They were sent with enough food to get them to the nearest big settlement, Enferia.

Without the powers stemming from their goddess, the priestesses were severely weakened. The exarch had leadership skills, but her magic was entirely derived from her now-severed connection with the goddess, and therefore gone.

Ginnifer and Treska had both been mages of some ability before joining the cult. Ahem had given them priestly powers which they could rely on no more, but they maintained their base thaumaturgical abilities, which would serve them well in the future.

Vanessa was always more of a warrior than a priest, and her combat skills might suggest an avenue of employment, should she get over the disgrace of showing up to a city naked, with nothing but food. It wasn't really a good recommendation to joining the city guard, or even most mercenary bands.

Priscilla had been raised a follower of Ahem. With no other notable skills, she would be a babe in the woods regarding the real world. Every social interaction she had ever had was conducted within the cult hierarchy, and now her world was shattered.

Tewila bid goodbye to Zenzi, thanked her for freeing her, and made way toward Enferia herself.

The guards, left behind in the tower, entered into discussions amongst themselves of founding their own mercenary band. Who would lead it, and what form it would take, was a lively subject of debate.

Zenzi continued up the tower, finding the lush quarters of Ginnifer and Treska, on the floor above, and then the regal quarters of the Exarch. Beyond was an archway blocked with a very solid steel door. It would be a difficult lock to pick, but she could look for the key.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:32 am

Zenzi begin the searching for the key. She need to open this very solid steel door. So she search into the exarch thing, even in her panties drawer, but they was too sad and to small for her to wear. (11) She search in other piece like the lush quarter of Ginnifer and Treska and here, the panties from the panties drawer was too small for Zenzi. (critical success)
She go back to the fight place and search in the remain of the clothes of the exarch and the other girl they have defeated ! (13) and continue her search. Sometime she find nothing, sometime she find her own pant 'cause her god love that joke and want thank her for beating Ahem. and For finish she find her clown suit hided under a blanket living her in underwear 'cause her god like that stupid joke.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:09 am

After a while, she found the key.  It was in a small stone box, hidden just inside the right side of the fireplace in the exarch's bedroom.  She was free to enter the locked chamber.  ((The artifact she seeks is inside.  I'll let you wrap it up.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:28 am

Finally, she found the key. She can open the locked chamber. Inside she find some loot and treasury and carefully stored in a chest, she finally find what she searched so much, The Sacred White Hat of Doctor What ! "Finally my quest and my punishment can end !" Has she take the relic, the divine spot of her god light her she begin to ascend in the piece.

As she ascend in the light, the relic disappear in the light, her pant fell down on her feet and her diaper begin to smoke before totally disappear. Leaving her butt naked and her intimacy in the light. Then a purple panties with a champion belt for waistband, and the word *champion* print in the back side.

After that the light went off and Zenzi fell loudly on the ground with a drum sound and some laugh. "Aouch ! I don't feel this joke very funny..." she say while stand up and pull up her pants.
After that she leave the place with the satisfaction of the well doing work !

(You will have some work to illustrate the story Myds6 ^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:11 am

((I plan to, that's why there was so much pie/cake to keep me wanting to illustrate.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:47 pm

Uploaded some pics to my deviantart. Id didn't get that far; I've been very busy lately.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:14 pm

It's a wonderful begin !!!
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content