Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arena Sponsor: The Lady Callie

2 posters

Go down

Arena Sponsor: The Lady Callie Empty Arena Sponsor: The Lady Callie

Post by IGankMid Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:26 pm

Appearance:

The Lady Callie is an young woman of eccentric, terrifying beauty. Her blindingly pink hair cascades all the way down to the small of her back. Her equally pink eyes glimmer with barely constrained greed and glee whenever she sees something she likes- which is often. Her curves are modest, though she does take pride in showing off some cleavage every now and then.

Though Lady Callie is a little on the short side, what she lacks in height she makes up for in intensity. Everything she wears is pink, warm pink, hot pink, and burning-hot pink. She prefers tight-fitting dresses and skirts that at the same time allow for quick movement- a lady has to be ready to leap over the table to defend her ego- er, reputation. Callie also loves jewelry and gemstones, and always makes sure to show off a dazzling display of both.

Personality:

Lady Callie is a woman of powerful hungers. Fortunately, they’re pretty simple:

1. Is it pink?
2. Is it pretty?
3. Is it sweet?

If the answer to any of those questions is “yes,” Callie wants it. Badly.

Lady Callie used to be a rare sight in Enferia City, but she has shown up more frequently as of late. The Capital is an endless

Callie has an insatiable sweet tooth. The first, last, and pretty much every stop in the City is a delicatessen, bakery, pastry shop, or candy store. No matter how much she eats, Callie never gains a single pound on her girlish figure.

Callie has an ego. A really, really big ego. Insult her beauty, doubt her power, mock her choice in fashion- she’ll be on top of you faster than you can say “stop pulling my hair.” Seriously, don’t mess with her. She can and will bribe her way out of trouble. If that doesn’t work, she’ll simply set everything around her on fire, disappear, and come back in a few months when things cool off. For some reason, the Queen’s justice has never ultimately held Callie accountable for her outbursts. At least, not yet…

Skills:

Lady Callie will gladly tell everyone how she’s descended from the greatest pyromancers ever to live. She even claims her ancestors invented fire magic. Regardless of the truth, she’s naturally  gifted enough with fire that it might actually be credible. Give her a match and she’ll give you an inferno. Give her a campfire and she’ll give you a salamander so lifelike that you’d swear it was made from scales, not flame.

Fire, magical or natural, doesn’t hurt her. It does, however, hurt her clothes, which she found out to her chagrin at one particularly rowdy party.

Oh, and her nails are sharp. She likes to scratch.

As A Sponsor:

Callie is looking to move up in Enferia’s social circles. To do that, she sees sponsoring a combatant in the Arena as the quickest way up. Well, that and seeing people humiliated in the arena is fun.

Attributes, on a scale of 1 to 10:

Influence – 3. Extends to whoever’s scared of having their house burned down.
Wealth – 5. Her line of credit is seemingly endless, but it’s all she has.
Fondness for Pink - 8
Temper – 10
Boring Magic – 1
Fire Magic - 20

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Arena Sponsor: The Lady Callie Empty Re: Arena Sponsor: The Lady Callie

Post by Myds6 Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:50 am

((Here's my take--I had two ideas for the hair, one is "sexier" and one is "younger, but more conservative," although in an anime-ish way (think Kegome on Inuyasha)  I also have a few dress ideas, but I don't get that she's super modest and has to wear long dresses, and this is elegant, but doesn't bind her legs, compared to the other one, that is long.  And besides, she can wear light pink tights with this one.  Smile  Since my idea of amazingly beautiful is Irlana and Niniane, I tried to go with something more mainstream; I started with a base figure that has 'supermodel' in the name, lol.))

Version 1:
Arena Sponsor: The Lady Callie Callie001_by_myds6-d9o4bu9
Arena Sponsor: The Lady Callie Callie003_by_myds6-d9o4bw1

Version 2:
Arena Sponsor: The Lady Callie Callie002-584708464?ga_submit_new=10%253A1452937677
Arena Sponsor: The Lady Callie Callie004_by_myds6-d9o4byl

The other dress is a slightly streamlined version of Rapunzel's:
Arena Sponsor: The Lady Callie Tangled-disney
It's long and a tad conservative looking for someone who is so vain and likes pink so much, perhaps.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:07 am

I like your rendition! Based on what you had to go on, it's very close to how I imagined her. The only things I'd change (like you said) are her dress (and her shoes, too, now that I think about it; they're not flashy/elegant enough) and her stance. She's less about sex appeal and more about decadence. Everything she does is to indulge HER pleasures, and she doesn't give a damn about anyone else.

Building off of that, she'd dress with a higher neckline with a plunging cleavage window that simultaneously shows off her beauty (which is so much better than yours, of course) while allowing her to go all-out on the jewelry and fancy, likely-brocaded decolletage.

Her stance will draw the eye less to her hips and more to her face, which is hopefully in an expression of curious delight. I mean, if she's not out experiencing new pleasures, then she's probably bored and that means things get burny fast.

To sum up: less party-hardy, more hungry eagerness with a hint of elegance.

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:18 am

Which do you like for hair?  To be honest, she sounded like such a spoiled brat, I was thinking Paris Hilton but actually good looking.  That's how the party-hardy happened. Don't get me wrong--being a spoiled brat is annoying if you're Paris, but might be really fun in this game.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Version 1's hair is more true to how I see Callie.

And yes, she is completely a spoiled brat- but you don't understand, she's earned it. Everyone else just wants to be her. They're jealous, that's why they don't like her!

At least, that's what she tells herself.

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:50 pm

Good, good, I like version 1 better personally, but it was up to you. I'll get working on the dress sometime soon--I need to do a little real life work here and there.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down