Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arena Sponsor- Lillith the demon Queen

2 posters

Go down

Arena Sponsor- Lillith the demon Queen Empty Arena Sponsor- Lillith the demon Queen

Post by splotch Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:20 pm

Queen of the dark realm, the Caverns beneath Enferia, Lillith is a powerful and twisted sorceress, who's used the dark arts to enslave an army of wicked creatures. Said to be half demon herself, Lillith has ruled over the creatures of shadows for untold eons.

Recently though, she has tired of her realm. She grew bored lording over monsters and creatures. Curious to how the outside world was progressing, Lillith has sent spies to the upper world. That was how she found out about Syndra's arena.

Lillith was instantly intrigued by the arena and it's challenges. She found it so delightfully twisted, challenges of exposure and humiliation, that she decided to begin going in secret to see the arena firsthand. Creating a more human disguise Lillith now travels up to the arena to watch the matches, getting an erotic thrill from Syndra's games. She begins using her demons and incredible powers to manipulate the matches, careful to avoid Syndra's attention, lest she be discovered.

Appearance- In the arena Lillith appears as pale skinned human woman. Clad in an Elvira style black dress and cloak She has almost jet white skin with black lips, red eyes and black hair that stretches to her mid back. Her nails are long and black, and she is very thin with a tight waist under a corset, long legs and a smalll but very perky chest.

This is not Lillith's actual appearance however. Her true form has horns, red skin wings, with haunched clawed legs and wings. The more magic she uses, the more her disguise will wain. She has to be careful to avoid this, for human's and all surface dwellers tend to hate and fear her kind.

Personality- Lillith is extremely aroused by humiliations at the arena, drawing pleasure from the negative emotions of others. She's always been interested in both men and women, and finds this all female contest exciting. She has to keep her influences in the arena hidden, though her twisted personality always wants to push things farther. In the arena Lillith travels with a small imp disguised as a person, Zarth. He is immature, crude, and more thrilled by the arena then even Lillith.

Resources-
Influence- 1 (only the most powerful dark sorcerers even know Lillith exists)
Wealth- 5 (Her magic is strong enough to generate gold, though only what she can carry on her and it quickly turns to mud)
Cunning- 8 (her time with demons has taught her all sorts of dark schemes and methods)
Magic-9 (though she tries to hide her great powers here Lillith is close to Syndra's power. She can summon demons, manipulate events and generate fire)

Stats-
Strength-6
Con-6
Dex-6
Speed-7
Wisdom- 9
Perception- 8
Intelligence- 6
Charisma- 5

splotch

Back to top Go down

Arena Sponsor- Lillith the demon Queen Empty Re: Arena Sponsor- Lillith the demon Queen

Post by Myds6 Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:53 am

Arena Sponsor- Lillith the demon Queen Lilith01_by_myds6-d9o4g0q
Arena Sponsor- Lillith the demon Queen Lilith02_by_myds6-d9o4g2a
Arena Sponsor- Lillith the demon Queen Lilith03_by_myds6-d9o4g9f

((Here's my take on how you describe her human form...for the other, the horns and wings will be simple, I'll need to think about how to do the legs.))
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Arena Sponsor- Lillith the demon Queen Empty Re: Arena Sponsor- Lillith the demon Queen

Post by Myds6 Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:15 am

((Actually, here ya go. I'm pretty proud of how this came together:))
Arena Sponsor- Lillith the demon Queen Lilith04_by_myds6-d9o4hms
((I don't think you said something about a tail, but it went with the clawed feet. I examined a bunch of monster leg options, but feline worked best for claws...the other options were hooved.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:02 am

cat legs look great, both of these are really clever and awesome!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:43 am

Thanks. Glad I could do a good job. With Jallan, too..on that the model photos really gave me an idea to work with. With the "Morticia" type description on this one, I was in familiar territory. Only doing the monster bits was tricky.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun May 19, 2019 2:53 pm

Lillith's stat block when she's in demon form

Strength-9
Con-6
Dex-8
Speed-7
Wisdom- 4
Perception- 5
Intelligence- 4
Charisma- 4

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon May 20, 2019 1:36 am

Seems like those could all be higher, but I guess if she ahs other crazy powers we don't know yet, it all balances out.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue May 21, 2019 2:05 am

I guess I could have beefed her up more, but it's already a weird sort of match, don't want to overpower my side too much!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue May 21, 2019 2:06 am

By the Way, you're Lillith design has always been one of my favorite character's you've done.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed May 22, 2019 12:06 pm

Thanks!
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down