Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline.

Post by Myds6 Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:47 pm

"But you're doing such a good job!" Zaleria responded, pushing the bound women's faces together as if to make them kiss.  Makkuro, panting from being so near to climax, took a lick of the pie dripping from Zoraida's face, then shook her head, as if impressed with its flavor.  Zoraida merely looked disgusted.  

"Well, sister...I've been watching how you run Nysia for more than a few years now.  Your minions have their heads so far up your ass, I think it might be worth reversing the arrangement, now that you're not queen.  She first undid the ropes, and with Niniane's help, eased the still-panting MAkkuro onto her hands and knees.

Zaleria then grabbed Zoraida by the hair, and pushed her face into Makkuro's backside.  "Give it a good kiss.  I'm going to flip your ass-kissing command structure upside down, and this is just the start."  Makkuro was so close to climax that feeling the wet lips of Zoraida between her cheeks was enough to make her spray her juices all over her former queen's face.  Zoraida sputtered as Makkuro's sweet liquid dripped from her, making little channels in the remaining bits of pie goo on her.  The Ebon Whisper collapsed to the sands.  Zaleria ordered Zoraida to spank her, and she did so, until her behind was red and swollen, causing more high-pitched shrieks from the spy and laughter from the audience.

"Did you think you're done?  Miles to go, dear sister."  Eleanor brought Wanda over, and got her on her hands and knees in front of Zoraida.  As Zaleria pushed her sister's face into the generous backside, Niniane gave it several smacks and jiggled it into the face of the sorceress.  After an uncomfortably long time, she was able to come up for air.  Wanda was red with embarrassment at the situation, but Eleanor was smiling, as she took over from Niniane and spanked the large backside in front of her.

Manda brought Hilevi over, and watched as Zoraida kissed her backside.  Zaleria saw to it that it was a long and hard kiss.  Zoraida was cursing when let go long enough to breathe, and zaleria gave her a few more hard slaps on her generous backside.  At the same time, Eleanor brought Wanda over to Makkuro and pushed the latter's face up against her butt.  "Give it a nice kiss now, I know she's been kissing yours already."

Miryala had already been going to town on the backside of Giuliana, the dreadlocked mercenary.  It was already quite large, but it was swollen more than any other in the arena from the large number of bee stings she had acquired during the raid on Brandywine's secret offices in the bodice.  Tears were running down her face as her backside jiggled with each smack.  Zoraida was made to kiss it better, and followed up with Serasia and Pamelyn's rear ends.

Hilevi was brought over to follow in her footsteps, as the mercenaries were under her command.

"Well," said Zaleria, "that takes care of your butt-kissing bureaucracy."  She gestured, and a barrel was brought from the edge of the arena.  Zoraida was leaned over it, and Zaleria gave her the spanking of a lifetime.

Eleanor stood over the humiliated Zoraida, and gave her another twenty smacks or so. Then, producing her brush, she painted in green, "Shrew" extremely large over the smarting backside, adding a few circles around it so it resembled a target. Blowing on her magic brush, she made the paint dry immediately.

Zaleria smiled at Seline.  "Are we done yet?" she asked, facetiously.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline.

Post by splotch Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:48 am

"That's your call, my Queen." Seline replied with a shrug. "Just remember my service here in future dealings!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:52 am

Zaleria smiled at Seline, "Of course.  Anything you need, just about, let me know!  Now I have one more thing in store for my sister and her accomplices..."

Zaleria waved her wand once, and a black, leather-coated paddle appeared, one for each backside on Zoraida's team.  With another wave of the wand, the paddles were magically animated.  Makkuro shrieked when the paddle hit her, and Zoraida moaned.  Hilevi tried to catch the offending device, but to no avail.  It was Wanda who started running.  She found that she could stay ahead of the paddle if she ran at her top speed.  Zaleria smiled, knowing she could make the paddle faster, but enjoying watching Wanda wear herself out running.  The fleshy nude girl jiggled obscenely, and the crowd chanted their amusement.  It wasn't long before Zoraida, Makkuro, and the mercenaries followed suit.  

Zaleria's magic, perhaps strengthened by Syndra's approval, saw the paddles chase the losing team up into the stands, where the crowd could get a closer look, and maybe land a smack on a passing backside themselves.

Syndra smiled at Zaleria when Zoraida lost her balance, and ended up draped ass-first over one of the arena seats, the paddle hitting her red bottom furiously in quick succession.  She had reached a new low.  "I'll get that bratty little sister!" she said out loud.

Syndra declared that Zoraida, now stripped of her crown, and Makkuro, her main henchwoman, would now become arena regulars, since those were the conditions Zaleria requested.

Zaleria, walking up in the stands, past her sister said, "Look at it this way.  It's the first royal duel in our country's history where no one died.  Surely that must soothe the pain."  She added one more smack for the humiliation factor, and walked back to the changing rooms, to dress in royal robes.

((Thanks for that, hope you had as much fun as I did! I started a new thread for the group battle. IGankMids can join us there if he comes back.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:20 pm

(enjoyed this massive epic! Very good time. I hope you end up illustrating it, though I'm also very excited to see what Princess Ella looks like under her dress in the other story!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:24 pm

((I intend to make some images. Why wouldn't I? I got a lot of my favorite things going on here, lol... I've just had a lot on my plate lately, and was away from my computer too much (I tried doing this stuff on a laptop but it's far too slow processing without a 2GB video card). Not sure how long that will last.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:18 pm

(No worries, I've been busy all week too.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:57 pm

((Any particular scenes that jump out to you as worth seeing? I'll probably go through and pick some areas I really like, but I can make informed decisions and go for your favorite parts, too...))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:18 am

A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br001_by_myds6-d9x5pk8
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br002_by_myds6-d9x5plv
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br003_by_myds6-d9x5pmo
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br004_by_myds6-d9x5pnr
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br005_by_myds6-d9x5pp0
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br006_by_myds6-d9x5pqa
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br007_by_myds6-d9x5pr3
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br008_by_myds6-d9x5psn
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br009_by_myds6-d9x5ptd
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br010_by_myds6-d9x5pvc
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br011_by_myds6-d9x5pwt
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br012_by_myds6-d9x5py3
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br013_by_myds6-d9x5pz4
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:32 pm

(Awesome! I trust you to choose whatever moments you like, though the finale would be amazing to see!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:21 pm

((I made a list of 28 moments before the finale that are worth a scene. I'm up to 8 from what's posted above. Of course, there will likely be some pictures from the end.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:10 pm

(woah, okay, you've got a lot to work on.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:20 am

A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br014_by_myds6-d9yihmf
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br015_by_myds6-d9yihp4
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br016_by_myds6-d9yihr8
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br017_by_myds6-d9yiht0
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br018_by_myds6-d9yihuk
A Royal Battle...Zoraida and Makurro vs Zaleria and Seline. - Page 2 Br019_by_myds6-d9yihw2
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2