Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myrdela vs. Seline: a battle of ice and space

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Myrdela  vs. Seline: a battle of ice and space - Page 2 Empty Re: Myrdela vs. Seline: a battle of ice and space

Post by splotch Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:07 am

Seline saw her enemy, who moments ago seemed very mighty indeed, knock herself out with a cold hand to her crotch. Seline smiled. She dropped the illusion, making herself visible. She waved in victory to the crowd and struted over to Myrdela. She reached over her exposed butt and unclipped the bra, Myrdela's last clothing item. Then, kicking Myrdela over by her bare butt she reached down to snatch off the bra.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Myrdela  vs. Seline: a battle of ice and space - Page 2 Empty Re: Myrdela vs. Seline: a battle of ice and space

Post by splotch Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:16 am

Lillith sniffed. She smelled something. The familiar smell of the dank caverns of the underworld where she dwelled. Sulfur. The smell of demons. But surely it didn't come from her! She was in disguise, both in appearance and scent!

Looking around, she saw the people around her reacting.

"What's that stench!"

"Ugh, so ripe!"

"Smells like spoiled eggs."

"I think it's coming from that woman over there!"

"She must have eaten something spoiled!"

"Or... she could be a demon..."

Lillith tensed. She blushed involuntarily. To have random peasants commenting on her smell made her feel shame! Also she feared exposure as the demon queen she truly was...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:32 am

Myrdela was no lying naked on her back. Her two hand ticked on her pussy, her small and pale nipples pointed out cause of the cold. she was still knocked out. Whe she regain her will, she see she have lost, she was naked and worse of it. Her hand have frozen on her pussy. she can't remove it without rip of her bush.

"Wait please, my hand are frozen I can't move it, please somebody give some hot water to unfroze them." she begged to Seline while her face was full red from the shame.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:17 pm

"Hmm..." Seline considered the request, standing firmly and proudly over Myrdela. "I wouldn't want to ruin that hilarious snow flake pubic hair. At the same time I like your hands right where they are..."

(I'll come up with the forfeit soon)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:32 pm

((Whoa, that was a great way to take that.  I might make that image.  It was tricky to get her hair shaved in a snowflake, but I managed.  Might as well show it off.  I'll make that sometime soon.))

Zaleria smiled. Her plan had worked. Everyone was focusing on Lillith, and that prevented her from using her magic against Seline. She would have liked to take her plan a step further, but right now, getting away from the angry demoness seemed like a great idea. She grabbed Eleanor's hand and hurried for the exit as quickly as she was able. Just as she was about to leave the seating area, she found Zoraida and Hilevi standing in fornt of her, blocking her way. "Going somewhere, dear sister?" Zoraida said.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:57 pm

((Feel free to have Lilith catch them, and develop it from here. I didn't want her to get away, and I thought Zoraida was a great way to stop her.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:54 pm

Lillith quickly rose from her seat, seeing this as the time to make her exit. The crowd around her eagerly let her through, all the while complaining about her smell. She hoped Queen Syndra hadn't noticed the disturbance. The last thing she needed was the powerful Queen noting her! She rushed through the people, embarrassed as they whined of her stink.

She ran towards the exit, black dress flowing, but ran almost straight into Zaleria's back. Zaleria looked over her shoulder, shocked. First her sister cut her off, then the demoness caught her from behind! Little did she realize Lillith was just trying to leave.

"Ah, Lillith the supposed 'demon queen'." Zoradia smiled. Then, her nose scrunched and she flinched away. "GAH! You smell like rancid eggs! Perhaps you brought the foul stench of hell back with you?!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:11 pm

Meanwhile, Seline had prepared her forfeit. She'd spoken to a guard, and gotten the supplies she needed. She had two buckets of water.

"This." Seline gestured at one steaming bucket. "Is your hot water, to free you frigid hands. But, before you get that: You must drink this whole bucket of water!"

She hoisted the bucket up and began pouring it down Myrdela's throat, who had no choice but to comply. Much of the water missed, pouring down her front. It was ice cold, causing her nipples to harden so much it was painful, her body to be covered in goosebumps and her knees to shake. It was so cold!

Still, despite what spilled she drank more then a gallon.

"Now." Continued Seline. "I want you to do a loop around the arena. The WHOLE arena. Run through the audience, all the way around the outer ring, the cheap seats in the back. Then, run back here. Then you'll get the hot water, and your hands will be freed!"

Myrdela was expected to go jogging, nude, through thousands of people! The audience roared in approval. Even worse, Myrdela couldn't move her hands from her crotch! Sure, that was covered, but her breasts and butt were totally bare! Also, that huge amount of water put pressure on her bladder. She had to pee! She hoped she could make it!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:08 am

Zaleria was pleased that her sister was starting trouble with the demoness. Maybe that would be the distraction she needed to cover her escape. Her worst fear was that Zoraida had been in league with Lillith, considering she was a known diabolist.

As she tried to slide by her sister, Hilevi grabbed Eleanor's arm. "I have orders to bring you back with us." Eleanor clutched her paintbrush tightly behind her back. Zaleria had already slipped by Zoraida, but she was looking back at Eleanor, waving for her to follow. Then she understood Hilevi had her. She hesitated. If she abandoned Eleanor now, she could perhaps get away unscathed. If Zoraida clashed with Lillith, she'd probably need Hilevi's help, and Eleanor had some skills of her own, and might be able to break free.

Perhaps she tarried a bit too long trying to decide what to do, she'd think later when she analyzed what went wrong.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:10 pm

Lillith, blushing as everyone frowned at her stench, tried to push by. To her surprise Zoradia grasped her shoulder.

"Release me!" Lililth hissed.

"Or what?" Zoradia asked. "You'll use your magic? You've already been noticed because of the stench of hellfire on you! If you cast a spell now, Queen Syndra is bound to notice you and take action against you..."

Lillith looked around. There was a lot of people looking their way. It would be a risky time to cast a spell.

"Let me go... or I'll get you later!" Lillith threatened.

"Later? Well, then I'd better have my fun now... with you, the artist and my sister..."

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:57 am

Turning to Hilevi, she pointed at Lillith, "Sieze her!" Hilevi did as she was told, and the demoness had little choice but to comply. Zaleria smiled as she thought this meant she'd escape, but the Crimson mercenaries showed up and blocked her path. Sure, they worked for Zoraida, but they were spoiling for revenge just as much as she was.

"Get her on the ground," she told Hilevi. "Strip her," she barked at the mercenaries, who removed Eleanor's dress. "All the way." Soon, Eleanor was naked. With a gesture, Hilevi stripped Lillith as well. She was now lying on the ground, face up, in her underwear.

Zoraida grabbed Eleanor by a nipple as the mercenaries restrained Zaleria. "You...slut. So you leave me for my sister. I guess you don't care who licks your fat pussy." "You're one to talk!" "Silence!" Zoraida replied, slapping her face and twisting her nipple. "If you want someone else licking your pussy, maybe you should try this demoness. Sit on her face. Now." Almost as an afterthought, Zoraida unclenched Eleanor's hand and took the paintbrush from her. "If you're lucky, I'll keep this instead of sticking it somewhere. Now sit on her."

Lillith didn't know how to feel about this large, round moon that was eclipsing the sun for her as Eleanor lowered her backside down onto her face. Or about the juicy, hairy lips that soon rubbed against her nose and mouth. She certainly felt humiliated.

Satisfied that she was making both her foes uncomfortable, Zoraida turned to Zaleria, who was impotently struggling against the mercenaries who were holding her arms. Zoraida walked over to her, and with a few quick tears, relieved her of her dress, leaving her in a pair of black panties with a skull on them, a black bra, her boots, and thigh-highs. "You're the worst!" Zaleria spat. Zoraida smiled. "Dear sister, remember when we were children and I used to wedgie your smallclothes up your crack? Well, those days were never really over."

The mercenaries held Zaleria in place as Zoraida did just that, forcing the fabric deep into her. In the back, her round cheeks bounced. In the front, her pubic hair popped out on both sides of the thin, stretched gusset of fabric. Her face turned red as she let out an unintelligible whine. A small crowd had gathered around to enjoy the bonus show.

"There is only one queen of Nysia, dear sister, remember that," she said with a smile. "And that queen is me!" Zaleria said, defying the pain in her ass and crotch. "I think you misunderstand," Zoraida said, reigning hard spanks down on her sister's backside. "Put her over my knee," she ordered, and the mercenaries listened.

Nearby, Eleanor moaned as her juices soaked down over Lillith's face and hair. She fell from crouching over the demoness face to her hands and knees, exhausted. "Who told you you could stop?" Zoraida said. She gestured to Hilevi, "Make certain she doesn't stop."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:57 am

Myrdela was humiliate but she have to do this. this was part of the rules of the arena. As prisoner of the arena she must fulfill the wish of the winner.
She begin to run but it was so difficult, she have so cold and she wasn't a good runner. Then she have to pee somewhere but she must restrain herself until her hand went free !

She don't remember having her butt spanked so much by the spectator every time she pass near one.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:40 pm

As Myrdella ran, everybody in the stands tried to grope her as she passed them. Most of the succeeded. And with her hands stuck over her crotch, the rest of her was free for them to touch. Myrdella couldn't do a thing as her nipples were tweaked, her crotch goosed, her butt spanked. Her whole body was pinched, poked and caressed. To top it all off, she was exploding with the need to pee! Could she hold it?!

(Roll a constitution, beat a 13 and I'll say Myrdella holds it in... for now)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:30 pm

Lillith, forced to go down on Eleanor, was a mess of contrary feelings. She was humiliated, degenerated... and turned on! In her human form all sensation was heightened, and she found her body thrilled at going down on another woman. She rubbed her thighs together as she worked her tongue.

Then, Eleanor finished. Her fluids flooded on Lillith's face, gagging her and choking her. But, Zoradia ordered them to not stop. So, she continued to go down on her, face drenched in hot fluids...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:42 pm

(Percolator I'll give you another day or two to roll for con and write the next chapter if you want. Tell me if you're not interested. I thought it might be neat to have some role playing during the forfeit)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:37 am

(Sorry, I totally forgot.... I was waiting the post of Myds6 on the adventure topic)
(( with a 4 on vitality she can't ^^))

Myrdela bladder can't take anymore and release all her content. A golden liquid begin to flow from Myrdela intimacy. The ice mage was red of shame. She was peeing in front of people. Too humiliate to think, she begin to run in the direction of the exist, leaving a wet trail in her run.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:21 am

((Hope I didn't go too far with this, but I saw it coming when she ran toward the exit...lol))

Hilevi and the mercenaries were watching the show Zoraida was putting on, so the former queen didn't notice the ice mage running in her direction, heedless of the obstacle before her. By the time she noticed, it was too late; Myrdela was slipping on the wet floor; she crashed into Zoraida, who was spanking Zaleria, and her still-leaking nethers slammed into Zoraida's face. Zoraida was knocked back, in a jumble of limbs; Myredela on top, a near-nude Zaleria in the middle, and Myrdela on top, suddenly giving Zoraida the an experience similar to the one Lillith was having, except unexpected. She spat as Myrdela's sodden genitals wet her face, but, considering where her lips were, this just sent of shiver of excitement through the ice mage.

Hilevi left Eleanor's side to try to help. Eleanor climbed to her feet, covering herself with her hands and laughing at the spectacle. Lillith started to sit up, but a Mercenary's boot on her shoulder kept her down for now.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Seline burst out laughing at this comical turn of events from where she stood in the arena's center. The crowd roared along with her. For those who weren't close enough to catch the action in person, the viewfinder was projecting the sight thirty feet tall for the whole arena to see. Myrdela's urine soaked crotch on Zoraida's face, Lillith pinned by the mercenary, naked, face soaked with womanly juices.

"I swear, sometimes these forfeits just take care of themselves!" Seline laughed, enjoying the show.

Lillith meanwhile, had enough. The boot on her bare torso was the final humiliation. She could take no more! She activated her magics, not caring who saw, and teleported away!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:14 pm

(I think we can ending on this. I totally ran off inspiration for making a new post ^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:16 pm

((I hope I didn't ruin it))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:20 pm

((You were perfect as usual. hope you get better soon.))
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:22 pm

(I'd say this was a good finale. Myds6, your contributions were great!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:52 am

Zoraida threw Myrdela and Zaleria off her and climbed to her feet, with the help of her mercenaries. Eleanor was enjoying all of this way too much for her taste, and that demoness had disappeared. She was angrier than she'd been in some time.

"By the charter of Nysia, I am demanding a rematch! The crown will be mine again!"

Zaleria rubbed her reddened backside ruefully, and responded, "There's no precedent for a rematch. That's outside the confines of Nysian law."

Zoraida stared abck at her sister. "That's just because every previous challenge was a deathmatch. We can go back to that method, if you like, sister." Her hand glowed with magical power.

Zaleria suddenly looked concerned about more than the spanking she had just received. "Alright, you will have your rematch. But just us and one champion each this time."

Zoraida pointed at Eleanor and snarled, "You have to bring her! Is she your champion, sister?"

"Leave her out of this."

"Why should I? She's no innocent. She toyed with me, humiliated me, and became your lover just to spite me!"

Eleanor looked upset and spoke up. "I really did love you, once...but you wouldn't let me. I had feelings for you just as I do for your sis--"

"Shut up!" Zaleria and Zoraida said in unison, seeming surprised to agree on anything. "Fine then," Zaleria conceded. "Eleanor will join me, but I will bring one more champion."

Zoraida nodded, "Then I can bring a second, also."

"It's official....in the presence of these witnesses."

"It's official. I can't wait to get my revenge, little sister."

Hilevi slapped Eleanor's nude backside hard as she passed her, and walked out of the arena with Zoraida. Zaleria picked up what was left of their clothes, and tried to drape it over her, letting Zoraida and her goons walk away before attempting to exit the building. "If she thinks she's going to take me down, she's got another think coming. Did you really love her?" Eleanor bowed her head, "I did." "Well, nobody's perfect. I think I loved her as a sister once. Let's get out of here."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2