Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VEERA'S CARD GAME

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VEERA'S CARD GAME - Page 2 Empty Re: VEERA'S CARD GAME

Post by Myds6 Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Jessica and Minna folded, mumbling angrily. Jessica took off her outerwear (dress) to show a surprisingly conservative set of yellow underwear. Minna popped open her bra, letting her full breasts swing free, and put it on the table.

Niniane was starting at Chorinna, and Chorinna was staring right back. "So, you bet all your undergarments, hmm?" Chorinna clarified. Niniane, assuming the noble was bluffing, nodded. Chorinna stared back at her. "Well, I'll see that and raise you."

Since Chorinna was obviously inebriated, and Niniane had such a good hand, she pondered for a moment, and then said, "For what?"

Chorinna said, "That satchel you carry." Niniane looked at her sternly. "That's not up for betting."

"Do you fold, then?" the Duchess inquired.

Niniane shook her head. "Dealer's rules. Outerwear, bra, panties, then forfeit. I'll do what you want if you win."

Chorinna frowned. "You're right, the magic item wasn't in the betting pot by the dealer's rules. Fine. I call you, we'll let the dealer so who is right. But don't expect the forfeit to be easy on you."

Niniane agreed, and both women slapped their cards down.

(I think this is what they have: Niniane: Q Q Q A A. Chorinna: A K Q J 10 in different suits. They'll let Veera verify which hand is better.)
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:14 pm

(full house beats a straight. Waiting on Percolator to fold or stay in.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:25 am

Even for Alana and her card this bet was going to high for her ! "I fold" she say will puting her card on the table.

(What I remove when I fold ?)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:57 pm

(one item instead of two.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:50 pm

Yuki remove her shirt and put it on the loot part, exposing her small blue bras, she blush a little.
Alana remove her pant to expose a grey panties with *I'm knight* printed on the back side.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Niniane was the winner! Everyone else had to strip or give up more cash.

By now the girls were showing so much skin that they were attracting a large crowd. People had run out to get their friends to watch the show. Leering men, laughing women, peasants and nobles alike watched in delight. The bar was packed to the brim, everyone trying to get a clear view of the table!

Veera cleared her throat, betraying her inner nervousness. She then pushed in the last of her gold. If anyone upped the bet she'd be betting clothes on this one! She had to win, or she was in very dire straights. She began to deal...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:05 pm

Minna- eight of clubs, nine of spades, eight of spades, three of spades, eight of diamonds

Chorinna- king of clubs, two of diamonds, seven of diamonds, five of hearts, ten of clubs

Jessica- Jack of hearts, jack of spades, ten of diamonds, queen of clubs, jack of diamonds

Ninnane- seven of clubs five of diamonds, ace of spades, jack of diamonds, jack of hearts

Alana-three of spades, nine of diamonds, eight of clubs, seven of diamonds, ten of clubs

Yuki- seven of diamonds, five of diamonds, four of clubs, nine of clubs, three of clubs

Veera- ace of clubs, jack of diamonds, seven of clubs, eight of clubs, two of hearts

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:17 am

"I won said Niniane, as she watched the duchess remove all of her clothing...and now for your forfeit. Remember when you said you wouldn't go easy on me? You wanted my magic item?"

Chorinna, blushing as she removed her panties, gestured to the cards that were being dealt for them. Niniane nodded reluctantly. "I guess the forfeit will have to wait until after this hand. What are you playing for now, a second forfeit?"

Minna held her cards over her exposed nipples, one hand holding the three 8's and the other putting down the 9 and 3.

Chorinna gulped when she looked at her hand. She already owed a forfeit to Niniane, and this hand looked bad. Keeping the K and 10, she put down the rest and drew.

Jessica, still in all of her yellow underwear, hung on to the J's and put down a Q and a 10 to redraw.

And Niniane held onto the J's, trading in a 7 a 5 and a A, giving a side-eye to Chorinna, thinking about her forfeit after their tense exchange earlier.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:21 am

Yuki discard the nine of clubs only and ask for one card, Alana discard the three of spades and ask for one new cards. With luck the two girl hopped win this time.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:23 pm

Minna- eight of spades, king of diamonds

Chorinna- four of hearts, nine of clubs, nine of hearts

Jessica- three of clubs, ace of clubs, seven of hearts

Ninnane- eight of clubs, three of clubs, four of spades

Alana-eight of hearts, ace of diamonds, eight of spades

Yuki- ten of spades

Veera ditches the jack of diamonds and the two of hearts and gets eight of hearts, four of hearts

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:56 pm

Minna couldn't hide her broad smile. "I raise!"

Chorinna folded. "Well, said Niniane, throwing down her cards and removing panties to reveal a full, dark bush underneath. I think you owe me and the winner of this hand a forfeit, your grace.." The duchess stared daggers at her.

Jessica looked at Minna. Unlike Minna, she still had her bra as well as her panties. She looked down at her hand. "I'm still in," she told Minna.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:46 pm

(How about this for forfeits? After you loose you're clothes, you can wager a first forfeit which happens at the table. A second will occur out on the street, the third will last for a week! Percolator, move is yours.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:40 am

(I miss this board.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:22 am

(I do too! I also miss your art. I guess Percolator quit. Want to start fresh on a match? Maybe PM me to set it up, I'm totally down.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:20 pm

(She seems to be back! I've been working on some art behind the scenes. Found an epic story on Valkyrie's site called "The Tale of the Three Swords" by Prince; I started working on the characters and setting, made a Patreon and might regularly put stuff up there, if I have time.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:29 pm

(I'm back !)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:14 pm

(Cool! Should we continue this story or start fresh with something else?)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:54 pm

(can we start a new fresh party please ?)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:14 am

As the night wore on, Ninane won hand after hand. Luck was on her side, and after she'd amassed enough of her enemies clothes it was obvious she could not loose. Soon she sat at a table of all nude women.
The crowded bar cheered and hollered. Veera was paticularly humilated. She was a professional gambler who had just lost a game of strip poker! Everyone was humiliated but she knew she'd never live this down. Sitting nude, cupping her nipples she bit her lip to hold back tears of defeated shame.

First Ninane had all the women line up on the bar and dance for the crowd's entertainment. The nude women reluctantly climbed and and shake and shimmied while the crowd laughed and roared. Most of the women were too ashamed and covered what they could while awkwardly dancing. This amused the crowd all the more.

While they danced Ninane gave their clothes to a boy who tied them all up on the highest flagpole in the center of town. The women were forced to march nude across Enferia, being seen by hundreds to the town square. There they had to try to shimmie up the flagpole, causing quite a site as their naked bodies wriggled up the pole. They failed repeatedly, sliding down the pole comically. Finally they managed to make a human pyramid to retrieve their clothes. While this worked they all had to rest on their hands and knees. They could cover nothing, and gave the crowd both before and behind them quite the show.

Finally they managed to get their clothes and dress. Many of them scampered off, pride bruised, and all of them now bearing quite a grudge against Ninane...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:16 am

(Oh, Niniane had something special in mind for Chorinna)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:28 am

Feel free to add it! I was just wrapping it up so we could start on something new

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:35 am

(I might tomorrow)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:26 pm

Niniane smiled a treacherous smile, "Remember, dear Dutchess, when you said you'd take my magic item if you won?" Chorinnna looked nervous. "Remember when you said you wouldn't go easy on me, but I beat your hand? I think I have a forfeit coming from you."

"And so do I," said Minna, with a grin."

"So," said Niniane, "you wanted the satchel because it's magic. Let me show you what's inside."

Chorinna gulped, trying to cover her nudity. "I know very well what's in-"

Her sentence was cut short by a blueberry pie in the face. The contestants, and the tavern laughed.

"But you warned me you wouldn't go easy on me," said Niniane, "so we're not done." Putting a banana pie on a chair, she pushed Chorinna back into it, so her backside and pussy were covered in cream. She squirmed uncomfortably.

"What should I do with the last one?" Niniane laughed. Minna, giggling, said "Not so fast...I think it's my turn. Well, Duchess, you've drank in this tavern often. Many a time, I served you a drink. But you never left me so much as the small change in return. So now you're gonna pay me back. I want you to put your hands on that hairy snatch of yours and carress it until you're squirting enough to wash the pie off yoiur butt. Start!"

Chorinna looked nervous. "I'm not doing that." "Well, dearie, you can get at it, or I can spank you until you are willing to start. We'll wait, but not for long."

The duchess looked at the capable arms of the dwarf, and decided that she wouldn't need an actual spanking to motivate her. She bit her lower lip, and slid one hand between her legs, the other rubbing her left nipple. In a short while, she was moaning, and a few minutes later, a gush of liquid came from between her legs. Minna nodded, satisfied, as Chorinna bowed her head with both exhaustion and embarrassment.

"That'll do," Minna said.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2