Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure: Heist Gone Wrong!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Adventure: Heist Gone Wrong! - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventure: Heist Gone Wrong!

Post by cerindclvr Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:00 pm

Halia watched the events transpire with feigned apathy. It didn't take long for her eyes to grow a little bit wide as she sat there, cross-legged on the chair. Her mouth dropped open slightly as she watched Velatha, strapping that thing on and generally fondling Jacqueline.

"Wow," she caught herself thinking. Still, she didn't move from her position, save from a subtle shifting in her seat, and the minute motions of her thighs rubbing together... The girl was definitely getting a bit warm and tingly, much moreso than she'd been from having been exposed in front of witnesses. The idea of getting off on watching those two was a bit more than even she'd normally admit.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:44 am

As she felt herself being moved onto the table, Jacqueline just sort of submitted. She went along with Velatha's plan, simply accepting it and trying to imagine a handsome man in the infiltrator's place.

Whether or not Jacqueline truly fell for her own illusion, she started to get into it. It wasn't long before she was moving her hips in time with Velatha's, and some moans were escaping from her lips.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat May 09, 2015 3:36 am

((heya. I know I haven't had a lot of time lately, but, it doesn't sit well with me -- the idea of this board dying... what's everyone been up to? I'm working, a LOT, but... it might not always be the case, so... It might be good to have something in the works, for when things get better. Thoughts?))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat May 09, 2015 9:01 am

((Good to see you, Cerin. Personally, I'd love to see this board revitalized, and even flourish. The main problem, I think, is the relatively small population of the board. All it takes for things to grind to a halt is one or two people disappearing for a bit. In any case, I'm all for having something in the works, and I think it's about time I get back to setting up that special challenge fight.))

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3