Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure: Frisky Forest Dwellers

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Adventure: Frisky Forest Dwellers - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure: Frisky Forest Dwellers

Post by TeratonArm Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:21 pm

Christie could feel her claws land tangible hits- as tangible as arena steel could manage, at least. Leaves and vines tore and snapped under the blades, but the flesh of the dryad's chest was untouched as it came in to view. Two green tinged orbs bounced as their covering was cut to ribbons, and the dryad definitely seemed to notice. In fact, as Christie looked at her opponent, she saw something flash in her eyes. Blood- chlorophyll?- flushed the dryads cheeks as she looked between her exposed buds and the woman beneath her, and if only for a moment, a wave of sudden sobriety passed over her face. Christie could almost swear that the sweet smell even faded for a moment, replaced with the more natural, earthy scent of dirt and clean air.

Of course, that only lasted for a moment, and despite that brief moment of respite, things were looking bad for the entangled sorceress. One arm was still mostly free, thanks to some of the residual lubricant left on the ground, but it was the last of her limbs for the vines to grab, and she was struggling to keep them off. Her legs had been ensnared and pulled to either side in an upside-down 'V'. With her already scanty dress fraying further under the plants assault, this left a clear view up her dress and between her legs to the other mage and dryads.

Meanwhile, as the short dryad placed one arm across her chest, her cocky if now somewhat hard smile returning, Christie could see that she'd finished growing what she had started to bloom in her hand. A bunch of grapes, deep purple, hung over Chrisite's face, dangling back and forth as the dryad swung them tauntingly. She brought the fruit to her own mouth, biting a couple of grapes away from the rest. As she chewed, Christie was struck by another wave of the smell coming from the dryads mouth. She had the sight of Oslo circling overhead to keep her focused, but the dryad shivered as her smile grew wider, and suddenly she was unconcerned about holding her arm to her chest.

"Open wide~" she said to the captive mage, and both her melons and her grapes swayed as they dangled, the dryad leaning over to push the grapes towards Christie's mouth...

TeratonArm

Back to top Go down

Adventure: Frisky Forest Dwellers - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure: Frisky Forest Dwellers

Post by cerindclvr Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:45 pm

((gah... lost a whole post while trying to write something on my phone the other day... let's have another go at this, shall we..?))

Christie's thrashing about was legendary. It was as if, for a moment, she turned into some kind of wild beast. When she was done, her chest heaving as she caught her breath, there was a small tangled pile of vines leaves and roots in a circle around her, but she was still caught. She strained and groaned one last time with all her might when she realized she'd been fully ensnared by the wrists and ankles, splayed out on the ground in an X shape.

Christie tried to keep her cool for the moment when she spotted the dryad's breasts, perky and strange, pop into view. Panting gently, her eyes took on a distant, lusty glaze as she stared at the dryad tits. Most would have a curious fascination with the strange skin tone or some such; her look was one of longing and recollection. She licked her lips once, wetting them before she spat some dirt to the side casually. The grey witch truly looked a mess, but there was something alluring about her being all bound up.

Her heavy breathing became strange; with each little twisting or writhing motion she made, her exertions sounded more like moans than grunts. Her ass ground into the dirt beneath her as she struggled in the oh-so-soft grass of the forest floor, moving like a bound lover who was merely testing the bonds. The witch's sensual movements probably captured the attention of her captor above her -- a hint of erect pink nipple crept out the top of her bra as she arched her back, her mouth agape as if she was about to gobble up some of those grapes.

Her eyes flickered, it seemed, as she caught a glimpse of Oslo circling above her. Oh, she thought, almost sadly, as if remembering where she was.

Her demeanor, unfortunately, didn't change much when she saw her 'anchor' flying above her. She continued to strain and stretch, causing more holes to rip open in her dress -- one particularly large gap showed off her smooth tummy and navel. Another on her hip revealed an expanse of fair skin, lightly dusted with dirt, and supple flesh that must've led down to an entirely exposed ass cheek. It was hard to tell since she was on her back on the ground. Hints of her lacy white thong were starting to show through the holes in the dress as well; of course, if you were to look up her skirt, you'd clearly see the fancy garment tightly clinging to the mound between her legs.

If Raine were observing, with her sorceress' intellect, it was apparent that, somehow, Christie was especially susceptible to this sort of fey enticement. The witch managed to look over and make brief eye contact with Raine, still lusty and glossy-eyed, before turning her head coyly away from both her gaze and the grapes enticingly dangled above her. If the witch were freed and being serious, the sorceress knew, she probably could've turned this encounter around much more quickly.

"N-nooo," she whimpered quietly, almost playfully, as a grin started to form on her face. Whenever the dryad tried to lower the grapes into her open mouth, she'd close it at the last minute with a giggle and turn her head. Her coy resistance, Raine thought, couldn't last too much longer.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:53 pm

((Oh, and this too, for 'my action' whenever it would occur.))

With a loud, almost angry "CAW" Oslo suddenly swooped out of the sky, moving like a flash of glossy black feathers. His talons slashed like razors at the dryad in an attempt to get her off his mistress, likely loosening more of her foliage-clothing in the attack...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:51 pm

With her mind shooting back to the waking world with the blast of oil, Raine took in her surroundings. When the sorceress's eyes landed upon the thin strip of fabric between Christie's spread legs she felt blood rush to her cheeks. Shaking her head, she tried to remind herself that there were far more important issues at hand.

The dryad on top of Christie seemed to be giving her some trouble, but the Witch was certainly giving at least as good as she got. Meanwhile, the two floored dryads weren't going to stay down forever.

"J-just hold her off you a little longer, Christie!" Raine shouted to her companion, turning her attention to the dryad that had been toying with her mind. "Now, as for you."

Raine's hands burst into flame as a gout of fire shot down to envelope the fey creature. The magic, much like Christie's claws, was augmented to react in the same manner as it would in the Arena. The flames wouldn't cause any real damage to the dryad herself, but the plants that made up her clothing would be as kindling before the flames.

Focused as she was on exacting revenge, Raine had failed to notice her nipple peeking out of her bra, leaving the pink nub exposed to the world, glistening like the rest of her breast with the oil from Christie's attack.

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TeratonArm Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:30 pm

The fire ignored the flesh of the dryad, as intended, but what it didn't ignore was the oil slathered on her by Christie's attack. Thought it's intended function was as lubricant, it did a remarkable job of spreading the fire as well. The second the lick of flame touched her, the dryad was caught in a massive blaze, only for the fire to die out a moment later, leaving a dazed, very thankfully alive, and bare naked nature spirit behind. In the space where her top and skirt had been, black ash covered her back and ass, and as the fire died down, Raine noticed something very odd happening to the ever present sweet smell. First, as the fire had first engulfed the dryad, the smell had for a moment gotten even stronger, almost over powering. Then, it was replaced with the smell of burning plant life, and finally was replaced with the simple smell of the outdoors, with only a fraction of the sweet smell faint in Raine's nostrils.

The dryad slowly rolled onto her back, ash spread across her perky chest and between her legs as well, with a hand clutching her head. "Ow... what the... who are..." she looked up, squinting at the half-dressed sorcerer before her, and slowly her eyes dropped down to her own body. She let out a squeak and hurried to cover herself. "W-what's going on here!?! Ow..." The dryad blushed at her nudity and cringed at her own volume, briefly raising a hand back to her head before realizing she'd let Raine get another look at her chest.

Meanwhile, Christie's resistance to the dryad's was draining away. The curvy dryad managed to force a grape into Christine's mouth, but before she could force her to bite or swallow it, Oslo swooped down. His cry bit at the fog around Christie's mind, and as he slammed into the woman's back, she toppled over to Christie's side, and he continued his assault by raking his talons across the dryad's backside, tearing her leafy bottoms off and apart. As the curvy dryad slammed a hand down to cover her groin, the two mages again could notice the smell alleviating further.

But the two women couldn't relax just yet. Raine frowned, noticing that her fire attack had also burnt away the remains of her top, and could see the tall dryad shakily return to her feet. Furthermore, Christie still had the grape in her mouth- and in all of her thrashing against the vines, her teeth bit into it, just a bit. But, what little juice came out of it felt like a shock to Christie's mouth, and only her own will and magic could tell if she could resist the inebriating effects...

TeratonArm

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:21 am

Christie dimly became aware of Raine struggling nearby, fighting the good fight, when she continued thrashing harder herself.

"I-I've got her! Just hurry!" she cried out, allowing one of the grapes to enter her mouth on accident. "Mmph!" she yelled, muffled, as the dryad atop her clamped a hand over her mouth.

The sweetness, the shock... it was like lightning. Christie gulped once, out of reflex, perhaps... but possibly some small part of her challenging the effects it may have on her. I'm the bloody Grey Witch, after all, her ego might've said.

Luckily for her, Oslo was helping, and his "CAW"-filled assault left the dryad naked next to her in the foliage. A few quick pecks of his unnaturally sharp beak later, Christie found she could bring her wrists and ankles free, at least enough to stand up and start extricating herself. Her head spun, and she found herself grinning like an idiot for a moment, unaware of whatever her state of dress was. The oil and dirt clung to her in a picturesque fashion, as such things often did, making her look more like she was getting ready for a jungle-themed photo shoot than had just been in a fight.

Raine noticed Christie was gazing at her with an open bit of lust and perhaps admiration on her face. Her half-grin seemed aimed at Raine's bit of nudity, and she looked her up and down with an appreciative "mmh."

"Nice work, Raine," she said, a rare compliment. "Excellent spell slinging," she added as she walked up casually and gave her a sporting smack on the ass cheek. Whatever was behind all this could probably tell that whatever enchantment was in the grapes was slowing taking hold of her, insidiously so. Her body, flowing with magic as it was, was proving resistant for now.

"Want to question these fools? It looks like they have no idea why they're even doing what they're doing... hardly the real threat here..." she mused, poking the curvy one that had been on top of her moments ago in the breast with her sandal. Her elbow rested casually on Raine's shoulder as she surveyed their handiwork.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:45 pm

((I miss this story xD
It was great))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:03 pm

((As do I. I'd be willing to try picking things back up, but I don't think Teraton is going to be around anytime soon. One of us would probably have to pick up the storyteller mantle, which I don't imagine is a huge issue. Also, I've come to accept that I'm pretty terrible at staying consistently around, so apologies to all for basically being gone for, what, a year?))

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:21 pm

((hey, similar boat here. I'm just glad at least one or two people peeked their heads out when I came back, hat in hand, and calling for enferia. Myds is a pillar xD

I have weird availability with my new job; stressful as it is, I often have a lot of energy when I get home and a little bit of free time in which I want to do some collaborative writing. If you're interested, phantom, we can continue this (although it'd be more like finishing at this point no?) or we can get an arena thing going. Whatever we do, we'll agree that it's no-pressure, post-whenever-we-can type thing, and keep it short and sweet if need be.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:24 pm

((That certainly works for me. I'm all for playing out adventure hooks, especially with the dynamic between these two characters. If you've got any ideas on how to continue this story I'm all for carrying it on. Otherwise I'd be down with launching a new adventure for them to get up to shenanigans.))

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:32 pm

((I'm ashamed to say I don't know how it would end, or rather, how it would get there..! I admit, I wouldn't want to be the one to try a hand at tying off this storyline. Plus, there's always the chance that Teraton comes back, eh? hehe...

Are you preferring an adventure to an arena match? And if you've got an adventure in mind, let's chat about it. Hit me up in messages if you want to brainstorm.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:33 pm

((I'd rather an adventure than an arena match, to be honest. Less game mechanics and more just writing. Perhaps odd for the person that cobbled together the basic mechanics, but that's the situation. Sure. Let's hash out some ideas.))

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2