Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seline the mage vs....?

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Seline the mage vs....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Seline the mage vs....?

Post by IGankMid Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:46 am

“No way. No fucking way.”

Niabi’s heart sank as Seline grew larger. Her soft scholar’s body became tougher, with hard muscle lining her arms and thick legs. She felt the familiar tingle of spiritual energy coming from the bear-pelt sash… but this time, she wasn’t the one using it.

“That’s impossible. No WAY!” Niabi shouted, desperately clutching at the furry sash. Bony bear claws rattled as she tugged against her now-stronger enemy- how had that even happened?!

”This one is a quick study. I almost wish I were her guide,” Tocho said. He crouched over the edge of his pillar, his gleaming cat eyes narrowed in curiosity.

Niabi couldn’t say she felt the same. Though she struggled to pull the sash back with both hands, Seline’s newfound strength easily let her cling it to her tremendous tits with just one arm. At the same time, Seline reached for Niabi’s furry bandeau.

((STR: 6 Stat + 7 Roll -2 Shock = 11; LOSE))

The tug-of-war was close- but Niabi was too weak to win out against her own totem. With a whimper, she felt her bandeau being pulled away from her body- and then her top slid up her chest, baring the breasts she knew no one would ever call beautiful.

“Would you look at that!” Aloysius announced. “Little Hawkeye’s got the firmest, perkiest tits in recent memory! Drink ‘em in, everyone!”

And so it was. The satisfying swell of Nia’s breasts stuck out from her chest to say hello, topped by nipples the color of dark chocolate. Nia had always been self-conscious about her bust. She had just enough to create some cleavage if she worked at it, but she knew she could never match up to someone like Seline.

“N-no!” Niabi shrieked. “Let go! Let me cover up!”

Seline was infuriatingly silent, as always. She just kept pulling and pulling on Nia’s top. The band of doeskin tugged tight against her back, and the strap looped around her neck bit painfully into her skin. Nia’s own futile tugs on her lost sash grew weaker.

Soon, it was just too much for her poor underwear to take. The delicate brown doeskin tore right down the back, leaving Nia completely exposed as Seline tugged her useless bandeau harder against its sole remaining string. There was nothing to keep the crowd from staring at her shamefully inadequate molehills. Why did everyone here have to have such enormous breasts?!

”Really, now. They’re not that bad,” yawned Tocho. ”You’re too self-conscious.”

“S-shut up!” Nia whimpered. One last tug snapped the string around her neck, and now she was well and truly topless. She could even feel her nips stiffening in the cold air- she’d really liked that bandeau. It was so comfy and warm… and now Seline had it. Just like her sash. Anger boiled up inside her.

Nia knew she wasn’t getting anywhere like this. Every moment she struggled was a moment the crowd got to stare at her. In a whirlwind of sand, she flapped her wings and propelled herself backwards, gliding along the arena floor, careful not to let her knee-length skirt flutter. One hand she kept plastered to her chest; the other, her skirt.

“That’s not fair…” Niabi said for the hundredth time. “How can I even fight someone like that? What was I thinking?”

”I cannot speak for what you were thinking at that point,” purred Tocho. ”I can, however, help you with something you appear to be overlooking now. Take a look at Seline, if you would.”

Nia stared at the mage-turned-warrior. Seline was, interestingly enough, not trying to fasten the sash around her waist, or even her chest. All she could do was clutch it to her chest with one hand, her purple-streaked hair falling raggedly around her. She was struggling with something- but what?

((splotch’s Seline CHA check to maintain control: 5 + 9 roll; 14. SUCCESS.))

”She’s fighting the spirit for control. Can’t you feel it?”

“Yeah… now that you mention it…” Nia skidded to a halt, wings flapping to keep her balance. “Yeah, I can! But that doesn’t matter. She’s just going to poof away again the moment I try and fight her.”

”Oh, come now. Use your head. If you can sense what she’s wearing…”

“I can find out where she is!” Nia smiled. “You’re one cool cat, Tocho.”

”I try.”

Meanwhile, Niabi’s sudden round of pensive pondering was getting the crowd anxious. There were calls for her to drop her hands, to let the sphere have a better look, do something, anything! Neither woman was letting the crowd see their goodies. Nia with her hand delicately over her chest, and Seline with an appropriately large sash for her ever-growing breasts (and body!). There was only one thing keeping the crowd in check as the two combatants stared each other down from across the Arena…

“Watch closely, Enferians!” Aloysius said, his voice rising even higher. “It’s a good thing those bloomers come in plus-size- Seline is going to need every inch of fabric! And it looks like we know why Hawkeye goes barefoot- Seline’s lost all but her essentials!”

The viewing sphere zoomed in on Seline’s bodacious booty, barely contained by bloomers. Her increased size was great for her strength (and cup size!) but was terrible for her sandals and last remaining piece of underwear. Her footwear’s straps burst apart, leaving her with only the bloomers, which seemed to shrink by the second. The barest hint of Seline’s generous butt crack peeked out of the top of her bloomers as she grew another inch, the white fabric receding down her body. Likewise, more of her thick olive-skinned thighs came into view as the other end of her unmentionables snuck up her body.

“Now that’s a target,” smirked Niabi.

”Indeed. Also, I have a message for you. It’s from the spectator who is currently wearing your pants as a hat.”

Niabi blushed even deeper. “…You’re kidding me.”

”Not at all. She wants you to know that your victory is assured. I believe she means to boost your spirits, as well as any possible resale value of your leggings. Though that last part is merely conjecture.”

“You are one weird cat.” Niabi said, sighing deeply. Suddenly, she cocked her head to one side in thought. “Hey, Tocho. I just had a thought. You said we can’t really hurt each other here, right?”

”That is correct.”

“Then that means I can’t really hurt myself either, can I?”

”…I like the way you think, Nia. You, too, learn quickly.”

“I try.” Nia smirked and flapped her eagle’s wings majestically. “Here goes nothing! BIRD BOMB ATTACK!”

Nia shrieked and shot straight at Seline. Not the distorted spatial image- the real Seline, the blank space in the air where Nia could feel her totem’s energy. One hand on her chest, the other still clamped to her skirt, Nia plowed headlong into Seline’s stomach.

((SPEED Roll: 9 stat + 6 roll = 15, splotch’s CON roll to resist: 3 con + 6 roll = 9. Seline is knocked silly.

Nia’s CON roll to resist being knocked silly: 10 CON + 4 roll = 14. Slight silliness ensues.))

Niabi smashed into Seline’s soft stomach with the force of a hurricane. The Arena’s enchantment prevented most harm- but this was a Grade “A” Bird Bomb, and no one walks away from one of those unscathed. Seline was knocked head over heels, flipping end over end, upside over downside, and generally had a bad time. Dazed and confused, she barely held on to the Niabi’s bear-pelt sash as she came to rest with her face in the dirt once more. Her delightful derriere stuck right up, straining at the fabric. Now her bloomers were barely more than boyshorts, and the bottoms of her generous ass had started to plump out of the edges of what fabric had formerly been around her legs.

“Ow… ow, ow, ow.” Niabi clutched her head with both hands, flashing her chocolate nipples to the audience. She quickly recovered, slapping one arm to her chest with a blush. The crowd gave her a hearty boo, but she paid them no mind. Dignity was priceless, after all.

“Heh,” Niabi scoffed upon seeing Seline face-down in the dirt. “The look suits you. Those bloomers, however, don’t.”

Niabi flapped herself upwards, hovering by Seline’s prominent posterior. “Let’s see if this gets a reaction, you freakin’ mime.” With one hand, Niabi undid the string-tie on the waist of Seline’s bloomers. “Hey, if you give me back my totem, I’ll strip you once your ass isn’t the size of a mountain. You know, so you can be a little less ridiculous.”

”I believe she is still quite stunned.”

“Eh. Whatever.” Niabi eased Seline’s white bloomers down inch by inch. With only one hand to work with, she had to tug on one side and expose a few inches of soft olive-skinned butt at a time, then go over to the other side and repeat. Since Seline’s butt was nearly twice as big as it had been before she’d gotten ahold of Nia’s totem, Nia knew it might take a while. Granted, Seline’s underwear was still a little ripped on one thigh from earlier, but Nia had ideas other than destroying this woman’s clothes. If Seline liked stealing her totems, then it was only fair for Niabi to take something of hers too, wasn’t it?

Tug by tug, Nia worked Seline’s bloomers down her fabulous fanny. The crowd took a few moments to get into it, but soon they were cheering her on as more and more plump skin was bared. A few more tugs and the white bloomers had cleared the curve of Seline’s ass.

“Almost there, piggie!” Nia called out. “Last chance to give up the totem!”

((DEX roll to finish taking off Seline’s bloomers. 8 DEX + 5 roll = 13. Feel free to take an action regardless of the result, though. One last shot, if you will.))

REMAINING: Headdress (weapon), Bracelet (weapon), Rabbit's Foot Necklace (???) Skirt, Panties

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:26 am

(Dex 8 + roll 6= 14 Just made it!)

Seline finally snapped from her dazed state. She had been so disoriented from Niabi's attack she wasn't even aware until the stars cleared her eyes.

When they did she instantly felt that her bloomers were now half way down her butt. She felt Niabi's hands on her cheeks, pulling the bloomers down. She heard the crowd roar and cheer!"

"NO!" She yelped, rolling over. She was now sitting up, one hand holding the bearskin to her. Her half exposed butt was now in the sand. In the front her bloomers were so dangerously low that a small amount of black hair was peaking over the hem. Seline wanted to pull them up, but the bear in her mind raged, encouraging her to attack!

She slashed forward with a now over sized hand, grasping at Niabi's skit. She was going to yank that damn thing to the ground and see what the little peasant wore under there!

(Str 3 +roll 5+ bearskin 2= 10)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:39 am

Niabi flapped herself into a comfortable stance after being rebuffed. Seline was still clutching the bearskin to her chest- Niabi’s totem! The nerve! – and her eyes were full of animal fury. The extra reach brought on by the totem surprised Niabi, and a moment later she was fighting desperately for her skirt.

((STR to resist: 6 STR + 8 roll – 2 Shock = 12.)

It took both hands for Niabi to resist Seline’s tug, but she wrapped her grip around the wild mage’s wrist and held it back.

“Hawkeye bares her beautiful breasts once more! And the crowd goes wild!”

Niabi narrowed her eyes. She hated being on the viewing sphere, especially when it was so zoomed in on her pointy breasts. “Fine. If you want to dance the dance, mage, you’d better be ready for it to rain.” Nia slid under Seline’s grip and flapped her wings, blowing sand everywhere. Both Nia and Seline coughed, but only one of them had the upper hand.

As the dust settled, the viewing sphere was treated to the scene of Niabi facing Seline, who was still seated on her ass. Niabi pulled as hard as she could on those bloomers. They were halfway off, and a few more inches of black bush peeked out.

“Do you dye your hair down there purple, too? Let’s find out!”

((STR: 6 STR + 10! roll – 2 Shock = 14. CRIT! Hell, it’s about time.))

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:08 am

(STR 3+ roll 7+ bearskin 2= 12)

Despite the enhanced strength of her bear skin rug, Seline was no fighter. She struggled and flailed, but didn't mount a decent defense. The skilled and Nimble Niabi yanked once more, forcing the bloomers from under Seline's now huge butt. In one clean motion she got it over the woman's massive, strong legs, leaving her bare from the waist down.

Seline's eyes went wide. There, her hips leading down to it, was her crotch! Her sacred flower, now revealed to all! The viewfinder crept right above her, showing the crowd. To everyone's shock, Seline had manicured pubic hair! In ENFeria most people wouldn't bother with such styling, or trimming at all! Seline, every a forward thinking fashion oriented woman, had experimented with trimming and shaving. At the moment her crotch was shaved all around, except for a triangle above the pointed down at her smooth lips.

"OOH, it looks like Seline was ready and waiting to get naked for us!" The announcer said. "She got a haircut to show us all the details!"

The crowd laughed as Seline wedged her free hand between her thighs, then slammed her legs shut to hide herself.

"And with that Seline is stripped!" He said. "Or at least, stripped of the clothes she came in with. She still has the Sash she stole, does that count in the game? We now go to the Queen with her official ruling."

The crowd went silent as the Queen rose. It was rare the Queen had to way in on such things.

"The game is not over until she is bared and the winner takes their forfeit!" She yelled. "The game is still on until one of them is fully bared!"

The crowd cheered in approval.

"No problem!" Niabi yelled. "I need that thing back anyways!

Seline had her moment. Unfortunately, her hands were full. One covering her crotch one holding the bearskin to her chest. What could she do? She'd have to reveal herself. So, she reached at Niabi's skirt once more, lunging forward. This caused her to stumble forward, fully revealing her massive, olive skinned buttocks, now covered with sand. She lunged, hand out, hoping to catch that damn skirt!

(Str 3 +roll 10 + 2 bearskin= 15. Critical! No joke, right when I needed it!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:11 am

((I certainly hope I live up to the standard of a critical hit on this one!))

Niabi beamed with pride. She was so ready to wreck this mute cheater. The queen was giving her an extra opportunity to humiliate her? How generous.

“No problem!” Niabi yelled. “I need that thing back anyways!”

While she was grandstanding, Seline struck. Well, sort of struck. More like wobbled between covering herself and stumbled. She might have meant to lunge, but it was more of a big falling-down motion.

“Too slow!” Niabi taunted as Seline fell flat on her face in front of Niabi again, her big butt once again flashing the crowd- though this time, there was naught covering it but sand. “You’re going to have to do better than that!”

And so she did. With an animal’s cunning, Seline threw herself a few inches forward, just enough to catch Niabi’s leg.

“Whoa!” Niabi cried out as the prone Seline dragged Niabi down to the ground with a wicked wrench. “I thought you mages were too –rrrrrg- fancy to wrestle!”

Now that it was time to get on the ground, her wings were more a hindrance than a help. She immediately let the magic of her headdress go, and her wings receded back into her shoulder blades.

((STR: WRASSLIN’ TIME. 6 STR + 6 Roll -2 Shock = 10. FAIL.))

Even with one arm clutching the bear pelt to her chest, Seline was wickedly strong. She’d somehow tapped into even more power than Niabi had thought. Whether it was desperation, anger, or if the bear had taken her over completely, Niabi couldn’t say. What she could definitely tell was that she was now pinned to the arena floor by a massive hand around her waist.

The action paused. Seline’s rage-driven eyes flickered. She couldn’t both hold Niabi down and keep the pelt to her chest. With her legs folded under her right now, even her secret treasure was hidden from the crowd. The only thing she was really showing was her voluptuous butt. Any movement might upset that.

“Can’t make up your mind?” Niabi taunted. “Come on. I’m the better wrestler, and you know it. Try anything, and I’ll be right on top of you.”

Seline had had enough of the taunting. As quick as she could, she slid the hand pinning Niabi down the fetishist’s waist, going for her skirt.

Niabi felt the pressure pinning her fade away. “Too slow!” she cheered, and immediately slipped out of Seline’s grasp.

Or, at least, that was the plan. What actually happened was that Nia couldn’t get her footing quickly enough, and Seline got a firm handful of the back of her precious, warm, hand-inked skirt.

Terror flooded Niabi’s mind. She had to get free. Heedless of the fact that her pointy breasts were once again on the viewing sphere, she slapped at the hand holding her skirt. “Let go! Let GO!”

It was all for nothing. One mighty tug and Nia’s skirt yanked down a few inches- and out popped a single poufy white ball of cotton.

“I don’t believe it!” screamed the announcer. “This is something new! Truly unique! I’ve never seen anything like it!”

Instantly, images of the back of Nia’s panties filled the viewing screen. Her downy panties were made of white and brown rabbit fur. And there, right at the top of where her butt crack was covered, was a pristine white cotton-tail.

Niabi screamed. She’d never intended to show anyone outside her home these panties- and even there, the panties were extremely unusual. Only someone who really, really liked soft underclothes would even think of wearing such a pair.

“Underneath her rough-and-tough clothes, Hawkeye’s just a lil’ wascally wabbit!” Aloysius laughed. The crowd laughed with him, especially when Niabi's tail bounced comically as she realized what was going on.

The crowd knowing about her choice in underwear wasn’t the least of Niabi’s worries, though. She quickly clenched her thighs together to prevent the viewscreen from seeing her real treasure- the one on her inner thigh. Hopefully, no one would notice her tattoo. After all, if she kept her legs close together, no one would be able to see it.

Niabi whirled around, legs still clenched. She was just in time to see Seline pull her skirt out from beneath her feet, and she quickly hopped out of it.

“D-damn it!” Nia said. She pressed both her hands to the cotton-tail on the back of her downy panties.

Seline resumed her sitting position with her legs curled beneath her, waiting for Niabi to come back in striking distance. All she had to do was wait.

”Do I need to intervene? The spirt may overcome her soon. It would leave her quite incurably insane.”

“No! I want to finish this bitch myself.” Niabi reluctantly uncovered her panties. For the last time this fight, Niabi’s rabbit tattoo glowed brown. If she moved fast enough, no one could see anything. She disappeared in a blur of motion.

“That’s-“

One strike across Seline’s jaw.

“my-“

One hit on her backside, leaving a red hand-print in the center of her enormous cheek.

“pelt!”

With a blaze of wind, Niabi flew feet-first at Seline's chest, both legs clenched tightly together in a missile-kick. Now that she was stunned, it was time to knock the pelt- and her- out of the fight.

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:43 pm

(Spd 6 + roll 8= 14)

Seline was hit, once across the face, once on her buttocks. Not hard enough to hurt in her current state, hard, but the blows shocked her. Niabi was so fast! She looked like a blur as Seline swatted after her, missing by inches. Seline roared with rage. Then Niabi backed away, building up a runway. She shot forward, blaze of dust behind her. Niabi rose, both feet off the ground, going at least thirty miles an hour. Seline swung as Niabi got close. Her hand swatted some hair but missed her enemy. Niabi hit Seline dead in the chest, right on the bearskin, with both feet.

Seline flew backwards, skidding on her bare back. She lost her grip on the bearskin, which Niabi caught from the air as she landed, drawing an applause from the crowd for her skillful display.

Seline lay on her back, sprawled naked, groaning. Her eyes were closed, arms on the ground, hiding nothing. Without the bearskin she instantly started shrinking. Her muscles faded back to her natural round smooth limbs. Her stomach turned from brawny steel to rounded fat. In seconds she was back to normal.

Groaning, Seline rose to sitting, shaking her head. The bear in her head was gone. This left just her own thoughts. She rose, trying to get a grip on her thoughts.

"There you have it!" The announcer called out. "Niabi has one and Seline is NAKED!"

Naked? NAKED?! Seline looked down. There was her swaying breasts, huge hips, and neatly trimmed crotch. She was naked! Even worse she was back to normal! At least with the bearskin she appeared muscular and strong. Showing her real body was all the more humiliating after that!

Seline threw a hand between her legs, the other slapping to her massive chest, trying to contain it.Her large breasts proved greatly difficult to contain. Her butt just swung around wildly on it's own, she had no way to cover that. She had lost! For the first time she was fully naked before a cheering crowd.

"Now, it's time for Niabi to claim any kind of forfeit she wants!" The announcer said. Seline looked at Niabi, cheeks red, eyes wide with fright...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:30 pm

Irlana's concern over her own impending forfeit was eclipsed by the excitement of seeing such a beautiful and haughty mage receive hers. She could feel her lower lips lubricating in excitement, and Jessica could tell. She knowingly dropped a hand in her partner's lap and smiled. Irlana took her by the hand and led it, still outside her dress, to rest on a sensitive spot. Jessica smiled in anticipation of watching Selene receive whatever punishment Niabi saw fit.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:45 am

Ashley was chugging deeply from her mug when Niabi flew at Seline, both feet striking the mage. Her eyes widened and she literally spat a mouthful of ale on the ground in shock before raising her tankard and shouting another triumphant "Woohoo! Go Niaaabiiii!"

After jumping up and down excitedly in place, fist pumping, Ash adjusted the shoulder of her tank-top-like garment back into place (it fit rather loosely) and turned slowly to her new friends in the audience with a drunken grin.

"I guess it was a good sign after all," she said, patting the leggings she'd tucked into her belt earlier. The smith was well on her way to being wasted -- perhaps that explained the ruddiness or blush showing on her face. More likely she'd just realized, looking at the two people she'd watched the match with, that she was owed... an interesting reward from an interesting wager. Thinking about it, she bit her lower lip and felt her heart flutter. Did she really want to go through with Irlana licking her cunny in the middle of this crowd?

Absolutely I do, she thought after a moment, downing the dregs of her ale and setting the cup down. I'll let her bring it up...

"Well, Irlana, Jessica, pretty good match, wouldn't you say?"
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:07 am

"Yes...we're...um...looking forward to seeing what the rapscallion has in store for Seline in the post-game." Irlana smiled, "then we'll see to our....agreement."  Ashley might have caught Jessica frowning, but only for a moment, then she was looking back at the competitors in the arena, a look of anticipation on her face.

((I personally haven't had so much fun with an Arena match for a long time! (Perhaps since my large multi-girl battle with Westley)))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:00 am

((I'll need to hold off on updating until this weekend. However, I've got the go-ahead from splotch to make the forfeit round *fabulous.*

In the meantime, I've got a post over in the Job Board that I could use some feedback on. Thanks!))

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:02 am

((I responded over in that thread. My enthusiasm is... Understated. Also I can't wait to see whatever it is you have planned. Haha))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:51 am

((Please don't forget the fabulous ending here...I can't wait! (plus Ashley and Irlana might have some business to attend to!) ))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:02 am

((You can't rush art!))

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:05 am

((Agreed. Was just worried you forgot, hehe...I'm a big fan of this bout))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:59 pm

Sorry if there are some details missing! I tried to avoid the totelm, because I don't know how to make it yet:

Seline the mage vs....? - Page 2 Sn0001_by_myds6-d9ke67a
Seline the mage vs....? - Page 2 Sn0002_by_myds6-d9ke6ev
Seline the mage vs....? - Page 2 Sn0003_by_myds6-d9ke6hb
Seline the mage vs....? - Page 2 Sn0004_by_myds6-d9ke6jpSeline the mage vs....? - Page 2 Sn0005_by_myds6-d9ke6lySeline the mage vs....? - Page 2 Sn0006_by_myds6-d9ke6o2
Seline the mage vs....? - Page 2 Sn00010_by_myds6-d9ke6r0
Seline the mage vs....? - Page 2 Sn00011_by_myds6-d9ke6t4
Seline the mage vs....? - Page 2 Sn00012_by_myds6-d9ke6ux
Seline the mage vs....? - Page 2 Sn00013_by_myds6-d9ke6ww
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:43 am

These are amazing! The differences between the two make their embarrassment more believable. Great textures and poses. I love Seline's flushed face! The detail on her butt in the last picture is shockingly good too. Way to go!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:49 am

Thanks! I'm a fan of good facial expression and butt detail...lol...
You can barely see the right cheek is a little red from getting slapped as well. I really liked these characters, and Seline sounds like my kinda girl, so I enjoyed making these.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:11 pm

The roar of the crowd was everything Niabi had dreamed of and more.

“Fuck yeah! I’m the best! Number one!” She pumped her fist in glorious victory, savoring every moment of it. “Who’s hot stuff? I’m hot stuff!”

The fact that she was topless and in a pair of rabbit-fur panties, complete with poufy cotton-tail, didn’t dampen her enthusiasm one bit. It did, however, make for a better show as she took her victory lap around half the arena. She hooted and hollered, heedless of the fact that every jump and jiggle was being watched on the viewing sphere by the Queen herself.

”Congratulations,” said Tocho once Niabi was nearly finished. He had finally come down from his pillar. He, too, had an extra spring in his step. ”I’ll call this a well-earned victory. Of course, I’ll expect a few extra special offerings for my help.”

“You could just come out and say you want some of that ‘fancy feast’ food, you know.”

”It’s called an offering, Niabi. Try to respect tradition.”

Nia smirked. “Sure. Whatever you say.”

Tiring of the crowd’s adoration, Nia ended her lap in front of the defeated Seline. She had seated herself on the ground, trying to cover her overflowing tits with one hand and pressing the other against her stinging behind. Though her womanhood was concealed between her clenched legs, her delicately trimmed hair still peeked out over it. She was obviously in a state of shock. Well, having a winning streak broken might do that to some people, especially stupid mages who thought they were invincible.

Truth be told, Niabi hadn’t given any thought at all to what she’d do if she won. The crowd clearly expected something lewd, but that really wasn’t Niabi’s thing. Maybe if Seline had been a nice, muscular man with some spirit… but Seline really wasn’t any of those three. She’d have to make do with what she had, though. It was time to get some satisfaction.

“Hey! Guess what? I beat you! As if there was ever any doubt!” Nia said with a wicked grin. “And I get to do whatever I want to you now. Well, first: I want to hear you say it. Say I’m better than you! Say it!”

Seline just looked up at her opponent, lip trembling. Nia sighed. “That’s okay, piggy. I don’t need to hear you say it. I’ve got you all figured out.”

Nia got on her knees- still careful to keep her thighs together- and looked Seline dead in the eyes. “You thought you were hot shit, didn’t you? And now you’re just shit.”

”…You may want to work on your taunting.”

“Oh, shut up. Let me enjoy this,” she shot back. “Anyway! I was wondering what you’d look like naked and on the dirt in front of me… you really did cover up a lot with those robes, didn’t you? So that’s one mystery solved. There are still a few others, though. Like how this got to be so big.” Nia slapped Seline’s bodacious ass with her wand, snickering as it jiggled mightily. “I’m guessing you sit on that all day and read big, stuffy books to match your big, flabby butt.

“What’s it like, having a butt this fat?” Nia circled around to stare down at Seline. “Do you have to warn people whenever you bend over? Do you knock plates off the table when you get up from your seat? When you walk through the market, do you feel their eyes on you?” Nia put a finger to her chin. “No, probably not. Those robes we got you out of probably took care of any of that. But now… now everyone’s looking at you.” Niabi’s smile was positively wolfish.

Seline gulped. It was true. Every single pair of eyes in the arena felt like it was fixated straight on her gigantic naked butt. She’d tried to cover it up. Years of teasing, laughing and pinching from the other girls in the academies had taken their toll. She’d covered herself up in big, flowing robes and big, blooming bloomers. No one could make fun of her curves if they didn’t notice them. And now? Now she was stripped naked, and the old humiliations were a thousand times worse.

“You took my bearskin totem. Shame on you,” Niabi said, wagging her finger. “Naughty, naughty. Well, I got it back, so all’s well that ends well… but I can’t have people thinking they can go around taking my things. You’ll have to be punished.”

Sweat rolled down Seline’s brow. Reflexively, her hands shot between her legs.

“Heh. That’s a great start, piggy. But first... I’m taking a trophy of my own.” Niabi picked up Seline’s enormous bloomers. They were covered in sand and stained in places, but mostly intact- a rarity for the Arena.

“I’m going to take these bloomers and parade them all around town, piggy,” Niabi said gleefully. “I’m going to show your undies to anyone who asks. I’ll tell them they’re the biggest bloomers the Arena’s ever seen. I’ll tell them about how big and fat your butt is. I’ll tell them how it jiggles and wiggles when it gets spanked. And best of all, there’s not a thing you can do about it!”

“N-no…” Seline moaned. Being humiliated in the Arena was one thing, but Niabi was talking about going beyond even that. Having her unmentionables paraded in front of dozens, maybe even hundreds of strangers? She’d never live it down. “N-no! Please!”

“At last! She speaks!” Niabi hooted. “Don’t like the sound of that, do you? Well, then let’s hear you admit it! Say it! Say I’m better than you!”

“You’re…” Seline struggled to say it. How could she hold herself out to her clients after this? Who would hire an Arena mage like her? “You’re better than me.”

“See? That wasn’t so hard. Of course, I’m still going to take your tablecloth undies. You’re going to have to do better than that.” Niabi stood up and wandered over to Seline’s discarded wand. That stupid wand and her stupid magic had given her so much trouble. She ought to break it- but that would just be rude. She had other ways to take out her frustrations. One thing at a time.

“Here’s your forfeit, cheater.” Nia picked up the wand. “You’re going to give me a ride like the beast you are. I expect you to act the part. And if you aren’t getting into it, I’ll have to use this.” Nia raised Seline’s wand.

Seline’s head swam. A ride? Like… like a pony? Degrade herself like an animal? Of course this filthy commoner would have her do that.

“Come on! Saddle up!” Niabi said. “Giddyup!”

Slowly, reluctantly, Seline got onto her hands and knees. Like this, she couldn’t cover anything. Her butt stuck out prominently. Her breasts sagged down beneath her, wiggling back and forth as she steadied herself. Nia leapt atop Seline, straddling her across the back- and making sure to keep her thighs wrapped tightly around her new mount.

“Let’s go! Forward!” Nia kicked her heels into Seline’s stomach as if she were guiding a horse. “Let’s hear you oink, piggy!”

Seline blushed even more furiously as she crawled forward with Niabi atop her, trying not to think of how much her breasts were slapping together. Under her breath, she snuffled her nose a little.

“Louder!”

Seline snorted once.

“LOUDER!” Nia whipped Seline’s wand against her enormous bottom like a riding crop, leaving a harsh red mark where it struck.

Seline squealed as the wand hit her- and it did indeed sound like a frightened little piggy. Her voice echoed through the arena, magically amplified by a quick-thinking Aloysius.

“I demand a refund! This animal isn’t even worth her feed! Faster!” Nia slapped the wand against Seline’s ass again, and her squeal echoed in the Arena a second time. Seline doubled her pace, panting and snuffling like a pig as she carried her better around the arena.

((Splotch, feel free to make one last post before I wrap things up.))

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:13 pm

Ashley's eyes widened, and she hooted and hollered with the crowd at Niabi's victory.

"Wooo!" She called out. "Ride that little piggy!" She shouted, blushing a little, embarrassed for the defeated. She'd been through some humiliating things... Nothing quite like that though!

Smugly, she turned towards her two friends next to her. Holding Niabi's clothing from earlier, she unconsciously savored the material between her fingers as she was presumably about to savor this next part.

"Irlana, is it? On your knees, lady. I want to enjoy you while I enjoy the last of this spectacle..."

For emphasis, the smith began to undo her belt buckle, slightly inebriated smile lingering on her face as she glanced at the crowd immediately around them. my.... This is going to be exciting...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:55 am

Irlana looked at Jessica one more time.  The younger mage gave a reluctant but quick nod, resigned to the deal that had been made.  Irlana turned silently to Ash, reached down, and pulled the smith's trousers down by the belt, revealing a plain white thong.  By now, several of the people around them were ignoring the show on the sands below in favor of what they were seeing in the stands next to them.

For her part, Jessica kept her eyes on Seline, both because the show was exciting, and because she didn't want too see Irlana with another woman.

Irlana daintily got to her knees and pulled the thong down, revealing a patch of pubic hair that was growing in from what seemed to be a heart shape.  "Not what I would have pegged you for," the mage smiled, ignoring the drunken retort as she pushed Ash back onto the edge of her seat and forced her thighs open.  She might have noticed a tiny squeal from the smith as her bottom connected with the hard seat.  Irlana didn't know why, but a nearby woman smirked, having caught Ash's bout with Jallan, and having had the rear angle to see that the welts from the fencing sword still marked her backside,

When the mage's full lips met the glistening lips in front of her, Ash began sighing at first, then later giving a little moan here and there.  Irlana wanted to make this so good that the drunk woman might forget what she had added to the wager.

((Looking forward to illustrating this, especially the Seline parts, but it will be a long time, as I'm travelling.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:11 am

Ashley's eyes widened for just a moment in surprise at Irlana's unflinching commencement of her forfeit, letting out a little gasp of surprise as her pants and thing were suddenly around her ankles in front of a crowd of strangers. She definitely yelped when her still-red bottom plopped onto her seat. Blinking at first, exposed with her glistening slit and dark bush on display, she eventually grinned lustily and put her fingers into Irlana's hair.

"Oh, damn..." She hissed, briefly taking a gentle handf of red hair into her fist. Eyes closing, she swigged from her tankard of ale, which she hadn't yet let go of, and writhed a bit in her chair.

"You... Jessica," she said sternly, visibly trying not to gasp or otherwise react as she opened her eyes and looked over at the pyromancer. "Get to spanking your lady, unless you want me to do it, of course..."
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:25 pm

Jessica looked mortified, both at her choices and by being commanded by this inebriated arena rat. But at the same time, although she had given Irlana permission to make this bet, she was less than pleases watching the outcome. She certainly didn't want this drunk going even further with her woman, so she walked up behind Irlana and pulled her to her feet. Irlana didn't miss a beat and her face was back in Ash's bush in moments, licking for all she was worth.

Jessica flipped up the bottom of her dress, exposing her generous backside covered by a flowered pair of briefs. Over these, Jessica started smacking her with a level of force and commitment that surprised everyone involved, including the spectators.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:57 pm

Ashley gasped as the first spank resounded through the woman going down on her, perhaps delighted at the sensation of it, or delighted at the way Irlana moaned in reaction.  "Oh," she moaned herself, her mouth falling open as she sat with the woman's head between her legs.

She was blushing, still, perhaps a bit self conscious, but she was also grinning.  Her eyes were mostly watching the show happening down on the sand, but every now and then she'd make eye contact with Jessica or look down at Irlana's face buried in her crotch.

"Whoa," she gasped, her hips bucking gently into the woman's face.  She really knows what she's doing.

"I'm pretty jealous, Jessica," she breathed, still running one hand through Irlana's hair and taking sips of ale with the other.  "You... You get this kind of treatment all the time?" she said, trying to keep her cool and enjoy this, when at any time she felt like she might start buckling wildly in enjoyment and grabbing at her own breasts.

"Spank her harder," she said, quietly this time, almost as if it were a request.  Ashley knew the pyromancer was venting frustration on Irlana's ass pretty hard already.  She just wanted to lean forward slightly and watch her do it this time. "Get those panties down, too," she said with a wolfish grin that melted once again into an ecstatic open mouth.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:43 am

Jessica didn't like the eye contact, and was a bit taken aback by this arena woman's boldness. So when the question came up if she had this treatment all the time, she wanted to respond with pride, "Every.single.night. And often during the day, too," she found herself responding.

Irlana, for her part, was doing exactly what she said she would. Drunk or not, the smith's pussy had a pleasant taste, and she knew how to please a woman. When Jessica had started spanking her, the force had surprised her a little, causing her to stop and give a little moan. The slaps since then hadn't been any lighter, and Irlana could only guess why her partner was smacking her so hard. Still, a deal was a deal. This would all be over soon, and they'd laugh about it back at their room in the inn--she hoped.

Jessica tugged the panties down to a position stretched across Irlana's meaty thighs. The tightness of the stretched fabric seemed to highlight the thickness of those limbs, and of the jiggling, reddened globes above it. But when Jessica started in again, harder, Irlana's mouth dropped away from the pussy in front of it so she could speak. "Ow! What's your problem?!?"

"Nothing, dear," Jessica responded passive-aggressively, "I'm just honoring the agreement you so intelligently made with this drunk stranger."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:49 am

Ashley continued to let out a low series of breathy hisses and gasps of pleasure, the grin on her reddened face really taunting Jessica. At some point, she couldn't resist but to lick her lips and blow the pyromancer a kiss.

"C'mon, luv, lighten up!" she said with a bit of an accent. "Would you rather it was you down there..?" she winked. "I'm sure I wouldn't mind... I reckon we could be great friends."

Another gasp, and Ash had her hand back in Irlana's silky locks, gripping another handful gently to guide those lips of hers. The smith moved Irlana's mouth directly over her clit, holding it there a second until she felt her tongue flicking. She let her head hang back a moment, gasping, her chest heaving in her clingy white tank top.

"Don't... stop," she breathed, eyes closed.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next