Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group adventure- the temple of Sento

3 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Group adventure- the temple of Sento - Page 8 Empty Re: Group adventure- the temple of Sento

Post by Myds6 Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:25 am

Irlana seemed distressed with the predicament. "I wonder if the hlafling or miss sleepy knows?"
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Group adventure- the temple of Sento - Page 8 Empty Re: Group adventure- the temple of Sento

Post by Percolator Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:15 am

Her grip stopped ten feet too short before the sword but It was snagging in the floor if with some help she maybe could stabilize the floor a little that could help to reach the sword.

"I don't think Crying baby hobbit and her tiny breast does some thing about this ! Or this would cost your pant or panties ! but If you can help to stabilize the ground by pulling my grappling hook it would be a pleasure !" she begin to pull (strength check 7)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 am

Lavinia shrugged and pulled ((16)), and Marisol threw her warrior's strength into it ((19)). Irlana was going for the hobbit, but seeing the other struggling, she enveloped herself in a blue glow and pulled also. ((19))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:57 pm

With the others pulling it looked like it was up to Jallan to go out and retrieve the sword. In a way it was what she wanted. But, as the same time, it was genuinely terrifying to go brave that pit of snakes! So, with a bit of tight stomach, Jallan started out across the floor while the others held it level.

She used her sword form stance, low crouch taking wide, careful steps to maintain her balance

(Dex 9 +roll 8= 17)

Jallan was making it! Across the waving floor, with a cavern of snakes under her she was doing it! Would the strength of the others hold though?

(Everyone holding the chain roll a constitution check)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Fujimi holding the much she can but this physical activities was not her strong point (constitution check 12.)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:55 pm

((Lavinia 10, Irlana 13, Marisol 14))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:10 pm

Lavinia and Fujimi are quickly shaking with strain. The moving floor grows more unstable. Jallan hurries the last few steps, sliding along the floor and almost being cast into the pit of snakes. But she manages to jump to the sword, planting her feet on the only stable point in the room. She caught her breath. The others had a moment to catch theirs as well.

Then, Jallan reached down and drew the Obsidian Blade. She pulled the handle, with a grip of wrapped silver and a gem in the pommel. The blade glistened with a dark luster. It was truly Obsidian! Unlike the rock's normal appearance, it was totally even and smooth. How had it been shaped as such? Jallan whipped the blade. Despite being a stone, she could tell it was quite strong. She knew nothing of magic, and couldn't feel any magic radiate from it, but there doubtlessly was power to it!

Tucking the sword she looked to the others.

"Hold it steady again, I'm coming back!

She started towards them, staying low, arms out for balance. She hoped it would be a little more stable then the way here!

(Dex 9 + roll 1 = critical fail!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:11 pm

Jallan instantly fell fast first, sliding towards the edge. The floor teetered, slanting to increase her fall. Before her lay thousands upon thousands of snakes! She was sliding helplessly towards them! She screamed in terror!

(Everyone will have 1 action before she falls in!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:12 pm

Lavinia looked on in horror. She realized that there was very little she, a woman standing above a pit in her underwear, could do to help Jallan. Irlana regretted giving up her wand for strength at this moment. It would return to her, as it always did, but she had no idea how. The result was that she was powerless to help if Jallan was too far away to reach. Marisol imagined helping if she had some rope...but she did not. She silently hoped Fujimi had another one of these grappling hooks.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:35 pm

Fujimi looked the situation with surprise "Finally, something interesting happen here" She quickly fallback her grappling hook in her left sleeve to throw it by her right she was trying to catch Jallan by the pant to bring her back.

"hé ! you band of worthless, scared, little girl ! Whe you have finish to pee in your panties maybe you will help me to save our companion ?" (dexterity roll 15)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:57 am

Fujimi's claw shot out at Jallan. She managed to snag Jallan right before she hit the snakes, the claw hand wrapping around her waist. Unfortunately, she hadn't counted on the weight and momentum! Jallan jerked to a stop, but Fujimi was soon to fall right after her!

(Roll a strength to see if you hold it, others can act too)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:47 am

"I've got you..... What the hell ? You're heavy girl ! Somebody help or you will have two girls to save !" say Fujimi while trying to hold Jallan (strength check 12)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:14 am

((Irlana Str roll 14, Marisol 15)) Two of the other women steadied her.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:42 pm

They managed to stop Fujimi from falling, though just barely. All three were straining just to hold Jallan up. No one had the spare strength to hall her in, so Jallan grasped the chain and tried to pull herself up

(18)
Quickly Jallan pulled herself up the chain. Anything to get away from those snakes! She hauled herself to the others until she lay panting in a pile before their feet.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:47 pm

Lavinia reached out a hand for Jallan, but was apparently late to the party, with Jallan climbing up the chain by herself. "Good job," she commented, "now, we can go defeat these evil mages. That's why I'm here."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm

When Lavinia sees the sword, she senses it's radiant power against evil. She instantly feels that she is the most capable one to weild it, as a cleric.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:31 am

Fujimi sit on the ground to take a big breathe. She was not used for so tired exerciser ! "So . know do you know where the Evil mages are ? cause we have the sword !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:55 pm

"Probably back the way we headed." Jallan said, panting to. "Though if you're right there are a few more sins we will face!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:44 pm

"Mores sins? I can't wait!" Irlana joked. Marisol looked unamused as the group headed back the way they came. "Jallan," Lavinia said, "may I examine the sword, as we go? I sense holy powers that can be unlocked."

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:24 pm

"Of course, though as the most trained sword fighter, I think it's clear I should wield it." Jallan said, handing over the sword. "Perhaps with your expertise you can tell us what exactly the sword does."

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:22 am

Lavinia frowned, "How do you know how trained I am, we just met...now if you look at the..."  Lavinia took the sword.  Smoke or steam rose from her hand where she was holding it, and she dropped it on the floor..."what the!  Is this sword evil?!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:00 am

Fujimi looked the scene without saying anything. "Something don't work with the sword ? I just ask because, it was part of the job to pick up this sword. After we've got to beat up the mage."
Fujimi just wait the next turn of the event.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:17 pm

"I know of your training because you claim to be a cleric." Jallan said, snatching the sword from Lavinia. "Though I seriously doubt those claims since you don't know that all clerics must practice holy magics, and since you burn at the touch of a holy relic! Only evil beings are affected in such a way! What are you woman?"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:03 pm

Jallan and Lavinia bickered while they headed back where they had come from. The group passed the Halfling, who still threw her topless temper tantrum, ignoring the group. Then they went back through the right hand door, passing the passed out woman, who still slept firmly. The naked half orc cowered as they passed her room. This led them up to a new unopened door. The door bore the emblem of a pig.

(If anyone wants to speak to the women they pass or do anything to them this would be a good time.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Fujimi followed the group looked the topless halfing continue her tantrum "She's a very bad looser this half pint".Then the room who still sleeping "whit the punch I give to her, I think she wont awake before a long time"
The crossed the room of the naked half orc where Fujimi whistle her and then they arrive to a new door with an emblem of a pig.
"Lady, The pig on the door and my instinct tell me, we will face the incarnation of lust in this room. It's horny time ! I think I will like this room, you maybe not !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next