Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DOWNFALL OF LILLITH THE DEMON QUEEN!

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

THE DOWNFALL OF LILLITH THE DEMON QUEEN! Empty THE DOWNFALL OF LILLITH THE DEMON QUEEN!

Post by splotch Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:55 am

Nelvina found herself summoned to the Queen's royal hall. Well, more then summoned, she was pulled from her cell by two guards and led to the chambers. She almost contemplated escape, but saw a guard every dozen feet or so as they marched along the halls and thought better of it.

She was led into Syndra's resplendent hall. The curtains were gold, the chandeliers and candlesticks gold. light streamed in the windows, causing the gold to glow. And, upon her gold throne Synda matched the color scheme, with a gold and white gown that cost as much as a village made in a month hard toil.

Nelvina bowed deeply. Despite being a slave here, her rigid training required a certain respect for authority and tradition. The Queen motioned her to rise.

"I've called you here because I've had an unwelcome guest in my arena. Lillith, the Demon Queen. I did not mind her wagering, but she's used her own dark magics to influence matches, and that I cannot allow."

"So, I've chosen you, noble Paladin, to rid us of this threat. I will get Lillith into the arena. I need you to face her though. If I engaged her in a magic battle, it would risk blowing up the arena in the collateral damage. I need a strike force of warriors and mages to deal with her."

"I'm giving you permission to recruit anyone you want to aid you. The magics of the arena should protect you from most harm, though, as always, accessories and... fabrics," The Queen grinned. "Are not so protected."

"And, after I deal with this demon?" Nelvina asked after a moment.

"You mean what's in it for you?" Syndra smiled. "You have no room to negotiate with me Paladin. If I want, I can make things very unpleasant for you."

A chill crept up Nelvina's spine. She knew the Queen meant it. Besides, slaying demons was her sacred charge. She knew she could not say no.

"I'll do it." Nelivna said firmly.

"Good." Syndra smiled. "If you please me, your senctences will be reduced, and perhaps I'll have a boon for you. Now, recruit your warriors and wizards, and make any plans you must. I will get the demon queen here at noon tomorrow."

Nelvina walked away, considering which of her fellow arena fighters she would recruit....

(This takes place after A Trip to Nysia and all other matches. Add any character or characters you want! It'll be an arena match of sorts, but bigger and all of you versus one epic villain!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

THE DOWNFALL OF LILLITH THE DEMON QUEEN! Empty Re: THE DOWNFALL OF LILLITH THE DEMON QUEEN!

Post by Percolator Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:14 am

(Salindra, Cléodine and Zenzi will participate)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

THE DOWNFALL OF LILLITH THE DEMON QUEEN! Empty Re: THE DOWNFALL OF LILLITH THE DEMON QUEEN!

Post by Myds6 Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:57 pm

(Marquesa Anastase has a demonic link to Lilith and an ebony blade she wields with gloves for the purpose.  If possible, I'd like Jessica and Zaleria in on this. If it's not too greedy, Madelyn the Mage, too, but if three is a good limit, I'll agree with that idea.)
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:18 pm

(Miria Therith; assassin/mercenary for hire will accept the contract.)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:53 am

(All these fighters sound great!)

Nelvina spent the rest of the day recruiting her team. She didn't know many of the arena fighters, and was forced to outsource to many unknowns. It couldn't be helped though. She had to defeat this demon, it was her sacred charge! Then Madeyln the mage, for she knew magic was vitally important and something she lacked. she recruited Marquesa Anastase, who she heard had special knowledge of demon behavior. Then she found Jessica and Zaleria. She took special pleasure in recruiting Zaleria, who had no choice but to obey.

She was approached by Miria Therith, who had heard the Queen might pay for her service in this endeavor. Then she was then approached by Salindra, Cléodine and Zenzi, and welcomed all their help. Apparently, this Lillith the demon queen was quite powerful, so she welcomed all the help she could get.

That took the day. After that she prayed to her divine patron, before slipping into a restless, demon filled slumber...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:54 am

Jessica was honestly glad just to be on a mission again. She hadn't seen much action in a while, and Irlana had seemed a little distant lately, for reasons she couldn't quite surmise. She was a little unsettled at the presence of the Marquesa, at whose party she had suffered terrible things. She and her party had gotten that manipulative diabolist locked up, but, Enferia being as it is, they had put her in the arena like a common criminal, instead of some dangerous sorceress.

Madelyn, on the other hand, was concerned. Her last few adventures had turned out very poorly, including one that ended up with her crawling back to civilization bound between two of her apprentices in a compromising way. After that, they weren't her apprentices, but her enemies. She sighed, and hoped this time would go better.

Zaleria fumed at the neve of that paladin to think she could conscript her for her own errands! This made dreams of revenge dance in her head all the more. For now, though, it wasn't the right time to make a move.

Anastase was conflicted, to say the very least. Syndra herself had armed her with a powerful anti-demonic weapon and tasked her with taking down Lilith. But what would her companions say if they ever found out that she was bound to Lilith, the demoness was the patron of her infernal powers? As far as she was aware, only Syndra and Lilith knew, although her eyes had turned red and she had spouted horns in her last arena bout, so that would have been a bit suspicious. If she was lucky, no one had been paying close attention to her.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:19 pm

Meanwhile...

Deep underground, Lillith sat upon her barbed throne. She wore her demonic form, with her horns, glowing eyes and red skin. Her clawed wings were folded back, her clawed hands and feet folded gently. She was nude except a draping open robe, since, in demon form, she had no modesty.

She was taping her finger impatiently, then sighed. She was so bored! Ever since she'd begun to venture to the arena, her demonic realm held little interest to her. The sulking spirits, the sneaky imps, the hulking belmoths. They all served her without question, but there was no emotioin to it. There was no... humanity! When she was in the arena though? In a soft, human body, watching the humilatiion and exposure of others? That was when she felt truly alive. Aroused, excited, all these knew emotions to her! Despite being four hundred years old she'd just discovered her own sexuality, and was rather desperate to explore it more.

She had to be careful though. She'd gotten carried away, using her demonic magics in the arena. That could be noticed. Despite her vast power, she feared Queen Syndra, and had to stay hidden. Also, after being forced to strip and spanked on a lost bet in the arena, she found herself torn between lust, embarrasment, shame and desire. This powerful new emotions called to her, but scared her as well.

So, she'd avoided the arena recently, staying in her own realm. But, it was so damn boring down here! She sighed again. She saw her imp servant Zarth approach, but barely looked his way.

"What is it?" She asked.

"My queen." He bowed. "I have heard news from Enferia! Queen Syndra has promised tomorrow will be the most exciting, largest arena fight in years! A dozen women, maybe more, will be stripped and exposed, humiliated and degraded for the crowd's entertainment!"

"Hmm..." Lillith found herself rubbing her thighs together a bit. Excitement and curiosity overwhelmed her cation.

"I should go." Lillith said. "To see... if any souls of import attend the match. To harvest for our demonic appetites, of course."

"Of course." Zarth smirked at her obvious lie. Lillith found herself growing excited. This sounded like a promising day, excitement guaranteed!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:48 pm

(Will there be "sponsors" other than Lilith? Also, we might wait for you to start the next scene before contributing.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:25 pm

(Other sponsors are welcome. A new way to use the sponsors I was thinking of would behaving them give their fighter a one time use item (something not game breaking, maybe an extra durable garment, a special weapon, etc. I'll be posting the second half of the intro later today.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:16 pm

Miria had been waiting for an opportunity such as this since the day she arrived at the arena. No stranger to working as a hired assassin, the were-cat accepted the job offer with the intent of winning Syndra's favor, bringing her one step closer to her end goal. She had already been informed that a number of other competitors were taking part in the contract as well, which worked in Miria's favor. They would wear down the target for the majority of the match, and she would go in for the kill when the opportunity presented itself.

But Miria was one to always prepare for the worst case scenario. As such, she was checking her gear for the third time to make sure everything was in place. Smoke bombs, kunai, ninja wire, flash bombs, paralytic poisons, the list went on...

Picking up her trusty hook-blades, the were-cat went through several practice kata's, ending with her hooking the bottom of a rope hanging from the ceiling and pulling it down as if it were a pair of panties.

"Humiliation complete..."

(sorry, but I wanted to put in something for my character.)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:52 am

(By all means, if you ever have a contributions, please right. An intro always helps place the character in the scenario. If you want to have a sponsor interact before the fight, just do it as a flashback or something.)

The next morning, after all preparations were complete for the many fighters, They were summoned to the arena. Instead of all emerging from separate gates, they all found themselves behind the main and largest gate together. Some were enemies. Many were strangers. At their head was Nelvina, a mix of emotions going through her. Excitement, to do her righteous duty and face down a demon. Fear, at the possibility of exposure. And, a strange warmth between her muscular thighs she was trying very hard to ignore. Those kind of impure thoughts had particularly devastating consequences for her, and she had to repress them.

"Welcome one and all, to a battle between good and evil." The announcer called out, silencing the larger then normal crowd. It was a nice sunny day, and there were rumors swirling this would be a different style of match. This had attracted folks of all sorts to the arena.

"Now, normally you'd watch the women of the arena fight each other." The announcer went on. "However, this time they will be fighting shoulder to shoulder. Hip to hip. Bust to bust." There was a smatter of excited murmuring as several of the fighters cringed, looking down to make sure their chests were well covered.

"Together. So, welcom to the arena... Miria, Madelyn, Anastase, Salindra, Cléodine, Zenzi, Jessica, Zaleria, and their leader, Nelvina the Paladin!!!"

The audience roared with approval. Never had they seen a fight with so many women, or at least not for years! There was a standing ovation as the gate raised and the fighters came out in a pack. They stopped near the center of the arena.

"Now, who is their opponent?" The announcer asked. "Well, you'll find out in moments, they are due any second!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:15 am

Meanwhile...

Lillith paced about excitedly, watching her bone hourglass tick by. It was seconds until noon, when Zarth told her the fight would take place. Normally she avoided going into the cursed sunlight, but she'd make an exception for an arena battle! Most of all the special one Zarth had promised.

Finally, the last grain of sand trickled thorugh hte hourglass, signalling noon. Lillith waved a hand, transforming into her pale skin human form (though her eyes still glowed red when she used her power.)

Now disguised, she cast a teleport spell to take her to the arena.

As soon as she cast, she felt something wrong. She was aiming to teleport to the audience, but felt herself being rerouted by a powerful force. Animal instinct kicked in, and she tried to resist, but a powerful force drew her off course.

In a puff a brimstone she appeared in the center of the arena. Lillith blinked in shock. The audience looked startled as well as the viewfinder circled around this dark haired, gothic woman. The other fighters flinced back, startled by the smokey enterance.

"Ahh! Right on time!" The announcer said. "Presenting their opponent... Lillith the demon queen!"

Lillith swung to the voice. There, in the royal viewing box the announcer stood beside the sitting Queen.

"Syndra..." Lillith hissed, a bit of red flashing in her eyes, her voice amplified to echo through the arena. "So, you found me out?"

"I had noted your magical interferences in the past, but did not know who was responsible." Syndra rose to speak, voice booming through magic amplification as well.

"However, it was only recently I learned YOU were foolish enough to try cheating in my arena."

"How did you find me out?" Lillith asked. Then her eyes bugged out as she saw Zarth, her imp assistant emerge near Queen Syndra. He wasn't in his imp form, wearing the shape of a small boy, but Lillith recognized him instantly.

"Hello Lillith" he giggled.

"Zarth!?! What is the meaning of this!?" Lillith hissed in a genuinely frightening voice.

"I'm afraid it's just what it looks like." Zarth studied his fingers casually. "I told Syndra all about your visits to the arena, and lured you here into her trap."

"Traitor!" Lillith screamed, steam and flame flickering out of her mouth. Even Nelvina stepped back at that shocking sight.

"Well, I am a demon." Zarth pointed out. "Besides, Syndra said if I got you herer she would help me become the demon lord in your place!"

"You'd betray me to steal my throne?!" Lillith hissed, hands shaking as her fingers looked like claws for a moment.

"Well, she also said once you're defeated I could dictate your forfeits..." Zarth explained with a shrug.

"I've cut off you're escapes." Syndra spoke up. "You won't be able to teleport out of here."

"I don't need to! I'll defeat you in single combat!" Lillith challenged. Though, she was unsure if she could do it. Syndra was the top of a very short list of magic users that might have even surpassed Lillith's demonic energies.

"Where's the fun in that?" Syndra smirked and sat again. "I've decided instead to watch as you fight these champions."

"And, to those champions, a few notes." The announcer chimed in again. "Though the enchantments of the arena still prevent great physical damage, you are not simply disqualified when you are stripped bare. The queen wants you all to keep fighting, naked or clothed, until Lillith is defeated or you are unconscious!"

She gestured at the fighters. Nelvina drew her mace, taking a fighting stance. Many of the others did as well.

"Fools! You dare to face ME!????" Lillith's voice became a painful shriek as she was engulfed in shadows. In fact, the whole arena seemed to darken. The audience murmured in fear as clouds moved over the sun, and a wild wind ripped through the arena. The wind swirled in circle around Lillith, kicking up dusk in a cloud. Behind the dust, Lillith's form was obscured as smoke and fire danced around her. She was barely visible, all that could be clearly seen was her red eyes as Lillith summoned rage and magic to defend herself...

(So I came up with something a little different. This won't be a straight up stripping match, though that of course will happen. But, a nude character isn't out. On a badly timed fumble you can have them get dazed or knocked out, or fall into a humiliating situation. But, if your character is naked, they can continue to fight as well as their modesty will allow. Let's begin!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:24 am

(Oh, and Lilith won't stop if she's naked either. She might have to be forced into submission, in whatever way we come up with together. Smile Smile )

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:27 pm

While Miria would have preferred that her name not be mentioned on the battle roster so as to add to the element of surprise, she still managed to remain unnoticed by remaining at the back of the group. Provided things got hectic enough, which she was sure would happen, Lilith would fail to notice the discrepancy in the number of combatants.

Quietly shuffling back towards the arena's edge while the rest of the women marched forward, Miria cast a minor camouflage spell to blend in with the shadows that Lilith had created. And with everyone's focus directed at Lilith, no one noticed as her opponents suddenly became one fewer.

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:37 am

Marquesa Anastase gripped the obsidian blade tightly through her thick velvet gloves. If it touched her skin, it would burn her, too. She just hoped that Lilith wouldn't concentrate on their special connection, but it was hope beyond hope. She charged forward, blade held up, hoping to make this quick.

Jessica tried to skirt the edge of the arena, hoping to flank the demoness. As a pyromancer, she feared perhaps her fire wouldn't hurt such a being very much.

Madelyn the Mage held back, letting the other adventurers run in. She was calculating by nature, but also felt that she was severely out of her depth. She was not up to the level of the other competitors, and that terrified her, considering their mutual foe.

Zaleria held back for an altogether different reason; the former queen had always been petulant. "Hmmm, after all that, Syndra expects me to do her dirty work for her. Well, I'm not putting my neck on the line."

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:02 am

Lillith, cloaked in sand and shadow, finished her dark incantation. Suddenly, forming from Shadow and fire, four demonic shapes appeared. The heroes flinched back, as the demonic forms materialized and Lillith cackled. One appeared between Salindra, Cléodine and Zenzi. One formed, facing off against Marquesa. One appeared in the empty space where the adventurers had been. It looked around, then saw Madelyn and began trudging towards her.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:40 pm

Cléodine see the apparition, she wasn't afraid. "A little warmup it's all I need" and swing violently her hammer in the direction of the demon head ! (attack roll 14)

Seeing that the warrior was already occupied with the demon, Zenzi wasn't happy "The star of the show isn't visible ! it's not fun !" she begin to pray her god and try ton conjure a spot light to light up the shadow where the demon Queen was supposed to be ! (critical success !)

Salindra see the fight begin not very well, her first action was to protect her ass ! She conjure her flame shield that burn any opponent who want to hit her directly (spell roll 17)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:34 pm

Marquesa Anastase stiffened her resolve.  Clearly Lilith knew she was here, although she hadn't chosen an attack that used her demonic links to her, as far as she knew.  She swung the obsidian blade around, getting it moving, being more comfortable with its weight.  She was a mage and not experienced using such things, but her demonic magic probably wouldn't harm a demon, and her other magic was run-of-the-mill, probably no stronger than that of that terrified adventurer who was backing away.  However this ended, she was going to lose a lot of her power, as it was the infernal angle that made her a supercharged mage.  She had already lost the fairy that did her bidding.  She was ripped out of her reflections violently by a lunge from the shadow that tore the top of her dress almost clean off, exposing half of a bra beneath.  She took the sword and clumsily swung it at the shadow, but luck was on her side!
(Critical! )

Madyson was terrified.  The last time she had faced a supernatural opponent without her sister by her side had worked out terribly for her.  Come to think of it, even with her sister, she had been defeated over and over again.  She didn't want to think of the consequences of losing this time.  Suddenly, her back was against a wall and the shadow was still advancing!  In a panicked reaction, she cast "Web" to try to stop its advance.  (14)

Jessica couldn't see Madyson, or she might have taken pity on the poor girl and helped.  As it was, she was fairly uncertain about how this would work.  She thought about trying to entice the demoness through flirtation, but realized that she had no next step if she did catch her attention.  She looked at the mass of sand and shadow, and defaulted to what she was trained to do; hit it with a stream of flame.  (18)

Zaleria watched Madyson being cornered.  If she were a kinder person, she might have tried to intervene.  As it was, she reflected on how glad she was it was targeting that chubby mage instead of her.  In fact, a smile creeped across her face when she thought about it.  In fact, if she had brought snacks, she might have kicked back and watched the whole thing unfold.  "I just hope it takes down that intolerable paladin," she said to herself, adding "Maybe I'd even help it."

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com/t151-marquesa-anastase-deslys
https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com/t178-madyson-rowley-the-magic-user
https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com/t47-jessica-the-pyromancer
https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com/t106-arena-sponsor-zoraida

( Are we using D20?  The links are there to make it easier for me to go back and find stats.   It's odd I never gave Zaleria her own page, when she started, she was a footnote on Zoraida's page, but she was too adorable not to involve in adventures and the arena.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:38 pm

(D10. That's a good idea, linking the stats.)

(Critical success on Cleodine's attack)
The demon caught Cleodine's swinging hammer by the shaft. Cleodine blinked in shock at it's power. Though it appeared somewhat insubstantial, made of shadow and fire, it still possessed great demonic power. It's shifting face seemed to smile at her fear, as it scratched forward with it's claws as a counterattack!

(14 to hit)

(12 for Lillith)

Zenzi shined her flashlight on Lillith. Lillith hissed as the bright light illuminated her clearly. She crossed her arms over her face, hating the light. She hissed, pale skin illuminated brightly. She was now plainly visible, though the wall of wind and sand would prove to be an obstacle for any attacker (she'll get a slight defense boost, but she's hitable for sure now).

The Marquesa beheaded the demon that harassed her in a surprising stroke, it's head flying off as it dissipated in a puff of brimstone and smoke. Maybe she was better with a sword then she knew?

(Cool The demon menacing Madyson was tangled in the web. It stopped, slashing at the web, unable to attack it's target. For now.

(10) Jessica fired a bolt of flame. It spiraled through the wind around Lillith, hitting the demon straight on. She felt a moment of excitement, which quickly faded as she saw the demon queen absorb the first. It appeared the demon was, at least for the most part, immune to fire attacks. It made sense in a way, since her magic appeared based on shadow and flame. (Don't mean to make this unfair for Jessica. I was just thinking it might be fun to force some of the characters to try different ways of attacking. Also, a big enough hit with fire will get through, Lillith just has resistance a bit to it.)

As Zaleria watched, Nelvina lunged at the demon moving towards her, swinging her mace in a powerful arch. (17 to hit, 10 to dodge.) The demon was bashed, one of it's arms smashed useless and hanging at it's side. With it's remaining arm it desperately scratched at the Paladin (16 to hit, 15 to dodge) He clawed off one of her gauntlets and tore one strap of her chestplate, but did no major damage to her dignity or body.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:12 am

Cléodine was in first shocked by the power of this foul demon ! But she don't have time to questioning about the strength of the creature. The demon try to aim her shoulder with his claws !
The warrior dodge the attack on the string ( dodge roll : 15, pfiu !) before attacking again the creature in the head of course ! (attack roll : 19)

Zenzi was happy her spell was working (the light will ongoing until Zenzi fall KO or if Lillith destroy it) So know the next act, she begin to conjure another spell but instead of that, a laundry owner appear from nowhere and strip Zenzi to her barrel with suspender an disappear (Critical fail ! until her next turn of play, Zenzi will only have a barrel with suspender for clothes)

Salindra watched Jessica send a fireball on Lilllith and that one was immune to fire. For the fire mage, it was a very serious problem ! because all her attack spell was on fire... She thinking about attack with a little help ! She begin to summon a fire elemental ( first round of summon : 14)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:16 pm

Anastase looked down at the sword with surprise. She didn't expect to meet with such success. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at Lillith. Perhaps this wouldn't be so hard after all. Raising the sword above her head, she charged the demon queen, screaming. (15)

Madyson was also surprised with her success, but had little clue what to do next. She was pinned against the wall, and any path she took, left or right, around the web would being in within reach of the shadow demon, or whatever it was. Normally, she would have screamed for her sister's help, but today, she'd have to fend for herself. (Clarification, D20+ stat, right? If we're still doing D10, just subtract 10 from my rolls, lol)

She pulled out her spellbook and cast "lightning bolt." (22)

Jessica was unsurprised at the lack of her spell's effect. "Hmmmm, demons are resistant to fire damage. Who knew?" she said, lifting an eyebrow ironically. "Well, fire is kind of my thing, so...." she said aloud to herself. Then she saw Madyson's plight, and thought at the very least, she could try to help her.

"Oh, how amusing," Zaleria said, watching the events around her. "I wonder what the demoness would give me if I help her win. At the very least, I'd expect she wouldn't humiliate me like the others."

(Sorry my chars are deliberating so much, I'm trying to keep everyone in-character.)

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:52 am

(critical success!) The demon fighting Celodine dodged her attack at it's head, and lashed out with it's claws again. (13)

Lillith barely dodged away from Anastase (16). Realizing the light illuminating her was the real cause of her problem, she lashed back out agains the glare of light, shooting a demon of foul smelling fire at the spotlight bothering her. (16)

(9) The demon had just escaped Maydson's web when a lightning ripped at it. The demon was badly damaged and barely holding it's shape, but it still staggered at her and attacked! (15).

The demon engaged with Nelvina broke off, slipping off from the paladin at it's masters command to rush Anastase. It slashed at her with it's one good arm (16 to hit) Nelvina shot Zaleria a glare.

"Help out, you fool!" Nelvina demanded, before chasing the demon to help Marquesa Anastase.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:23 am

Anastase, encouraged by her relative success with the sword, wound up and took a big swing. (Critical fail!)

Madyson tried to dodge. Because she was anticipating it perhaps, her reflexes were less slow than usual. (22)

Jessica conjured up a fan of flames, and, hoping not to hit Madyson, tried to destroy her attacker. (Critical fail)

Zoraida looked at Nelvina, exasperated that she would deign to command a queen. With a wave of her hand, she tried to conjure an oil slick under Nelvina's feet. (18)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:21 am

Second time ! this was the second time this wretched beast block her ! and he try to attack her again, but she easily dodge the attack (16) then she was so angry that foul demon dare to block her attack twice that she pull all her anger and fury in that attack and swing her hammer on the beast ! (attack roll 17)

Zenzi who was hiding naked in her barrel, see with pleasure that he clothes have came back ! so actually what she must do is to prevent her light to be destroyed by the evil demon queen who was not fun at all ! (critical success !!!) The light made a perfect and beautiful looping to escape the attack and bright more lighter to light up the demon queen !

(summon roll : 17) Salindra was still channeling her summon spell for greater fire elemental ! actually, everybody was forget her. so she can do what she want without problem !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:59 am

Lillith watched as Anastase's swing went wide, missing her easily. Annoyed by the searing bright light she turned full attention on it, shooting a scorching blast it's way! (Critical success! I'll say for your critical success percolator I'll say Lillith lost her mystical shadow protection).

Madyson dodged the demon attacking her. Unfortunately Jessica sent out an errant fire blast, hitting Madyson from behind! The back of Madyson's top was scorched, leaving a large whole with exposed back showing! Nothing too revealing, though her top felt looser and less secure then before.

(Critical fail!) Nelvina's feet hit the slick Zoradia had created. Comically her feet lost footing and she slid about, struggling to regain her footing before she fell, her skirt splashing into the black oil, spoiling her pure white clothing! She shot Zoradia a glare as the mage laughed.

The demon, seeing these two were taking care of each other, moved at Anastase to defend her queen. (15)

(10) Cleodine's hammer smashed the arm of the demon, crippling it's shadow body. Unfeeling and unthinking, it struck back with it's remaining good arm. (Critical success!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next