Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamie's table

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jamie's table - Page 2 Empty Re: Jamie's table

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:23 pm

Raine frowned as Jacqueline recited her story. "That must have been awful. I can understand not wanting to get into it, of course. Though, did the two of you at least get retribution? If any man did something like that to me, I'd burn him to cinders."

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Still blushing, Jacqueline continued, "So far as I know, the guy is still in charge. Maybe, we could take him down to size sometime."

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:28 pm

"Perhaps. And this friend of yours? Is she still alright, do the two of you still talk? I hope it was't too terribly traumatic for her." Raine asked, her concern and sympathy plain on her face.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:33 pm

"We're still on good terms, but whenever we get together, it's pretty awkward. If we were to take this guy on, I know she'd want in on it. Are we making a serious plan? I thought we were just telling embarrassing stories." Jacqueline was intrigued now.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:37 pm

Raine shook her head, some of her red locks falling off her shoulders as she did so. "No, not really. I suppose I'm just curious. I'm not actually from around here, you see. My homeland is far to the west. The more I can learn about this place, the better I feel I'll be."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:41 pm

Jacqueline looked slightly deflated, "That's too bad, I would like to get back at this guy, and I know a few people who might have the skills necessary."

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:46 pm

Raine cupped her chin, seeming to lose herself in thought for a moment.

"Tell you what. You get the people together, figure out a plan, and just maybe you can count me in on getting your payback. I just want to make sure this won't go badly. If he stripped you and your friend for stealing, imagine what he'd do to us for coming back for revenge."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:51 pm

"I'll see what I can do." Jacqueline started to rise. "I'll let you know if I get a team." And with that, the half-elf took her leave.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:53 pm

"Good luck." Raine said, giving the other woman a half-hearted wave as she left.

Turning her attention back to Jamie, who'd been surprisingly quiet throughout the whole exchange, Raine gave the Redcap a curious look. "So do you trust her? I mean, she openly admits to being a thief."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Jamie, who had taken a rare few minutes to stay silent, looked up from her (now once again empty) drink and shrugged.

"I've run with worse, to tell the truth." she admitted, calling for her third cocktail. A light tingle of giddiness flexed through her arms and legs for just a moment, but she yawned it off behind her hand.

"I'm not sure if I trust her, though to answer your question. I don't really know her that well. 'Course, I don't know you that well, either. You seem like the trustworthy type, but how do I know you're not just tryin' to lure me over to that painter lady's house so you can see me naked again? I'm on to you, Raine!" the Redcap girl teased, giggling softly over her drink. She still kept her voice low, because despite clearly being a bit tipsy.

While this wasn't entirely out of character for her, and while she was quite obviously in control of her senses, she did seem to have grown much sillier after a few drinks.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Raine tinged pink at Jamie's teasing words. However, seemingly emboldened by her wine, she smirked at Jamie.

"If I wanted to see you naked again, I'd just fight you in the arena." Raine countered, smiling into her drink. "I beat you there, and it even seems like I hold my liquor better than you."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:14 pm

"Hey now, you just got lucky." Jamie pouted, clearly attempting a frown again. Her cheeks similarly went pink as Raine teased her back which, combined with her soft pout, somewhat undermined her ability to look anything but cute.

"Next time we're up against each other, luck's not gonna save ya. I've got tricks you've never even seen before, and this'll be a heckuva lot worse than posing for a painting!" Jamie boasted, taking another swig from her drink, apparently choosing to ignore the mage's quip about her tipsiness.

"But it's got nothin' on that whippin' spell o'yours. Bet you get a lotta use outta that one, huh, Raine?" Jamie giggled, her voice still surprisingly soft despite her mild inebriation.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:19 pm

"Pfft, me? Nope." Raine said, giving Jamie a dismissive wave. "Wasn't anything sexual about it. I spanked you because you were gonna spank me. Besides, tell me the truth now, what would you have done to me if you'd won?"

Raine was legitimately curious about this, and more forward thanks to the wine. Coincidentally, the sorceress finished her current cup and ordered another shortly after her inquiry. By now, the flush on her cheeks seemed less due to perverse language and more due to the alcohol itself.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Jamie paused, seeming to carefully contemplate the bubbles in her newly-arrived cocktail before answering. This was less due to the alcohol inhibiting her senses and more due to it making that act hilarious to her.

"Shit, I dunno, Raine." Jamie chuckled, shrugging again. "I was too into the match to care about that. I was only gonna spank you 'cause it seemed like a good way to kill your concentration, you know? If I'd won, I'd have prob'ly...made ya dance naked, or somethin'. Yeah, prob'ly somethin' like that. Maybe spanked you, if I thought you really deserved it, but prob'ly just a dance."

Jamie smirked at Raine once more, leaning forward to look her dead in the face, her soft green eyes fixed right at the mage's clear face.

"So, Raine. Since we're on the subject. Why'd you decide to spank me? I know you said it's 'cause I tried doin' it to you, but there must've been another reason, right? You into that? It's alright if ya are, you can tell me, right? And if it really was just that, then...then what would you've done if I hadn't tried to spank ya?" the Redcap girl asked, curious and rosy-cheeked.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Raine went quiet, staring into her new cup of wine pensively. Her she seemed flustered when Jamie implied the spanking was for more than just revenge reasons.

Finally, the sorceress spoke. "If I am into that, I wouldn't know. Never... you know. Been intimate..." Raine said, saying the last half of that statement barely above a whisper. "I mean, I wasn't sure what I would've done otherwise. Maybe... just, I don't know. Grope you a bit or something?"

Raine was clearly unsure of herself as she spoke. It seemed that the sorceress really hadn't put any thought into what she'd have done with victory.

"But, ah... it's good I didn't have to dance. I'm an awful dancer."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Jamie nodded softly, the giggle Raine had no doubt expected never coming.

"Right, fair enough. Guess you really wouldn't know, then, huh?" the Redcap girl shrugged, sitting back upright so as to give the mage more room. So Raine was a virgin after all. Not exactly surprising, but Jamie hadn't exactly assumed. But wait, that meant...could it be that Raine didn't know what she'd have done because she had no idea what to even do? That did bring a tiny smirk to Jamie's lips, although fortunately Raine was still staring into her cup while she removed her smile.

"Never found someone worth it? Or just never had the time? You seem like the type of girl who keeps herself busy with work." Jamie inquired, genuinely curious. "Oh, err, if you don't wanna talk about it, that's fine, too. I was just wonderin'." the Redcap girl added, all teasing mysteriously absent from her soft voice.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Raine sighed, resting her cheek on one hand. "I don't know. A bit of both, I suppose. I mean, I don't want to give my heart out easily, for one. But I'm sure my dedication to being a better sorceress made me miss some great opportunities." the redhead said, swirling her cup of wine as she spoke.

"I'm sure it'll happen one day. I just have absolutely no clue when that day may be." Raine continued, turning her gaze back to Jamie. "How about you, Redcap? What was your first, or have you not had one yet?"

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:22 pm

"A few times, yeah. Back when I was still with the troupe. I fancied one 'a the gryphon tamers, and I suppose he fancied me back, 'cause we wound up in bed together once or twice." Jamie said, far calmer than her previous giggly self.

"It wasn't anything special, if that's what you're wonderin'. I didn't 'give my heart' to him, or anythin'. He was alright, and I think I was alright, so it was a lot 'a fun while it lasted. That was a couple years ago now, though. I've had a few crushes since, I suppose, but I haven't had anyone else." the Redcap girl sighed, draining the last of her third cocktail. They seemed to be disappearing far more quickly than at the start of the evening.

"How about you, Human?" Jamie grinned, teasing Raine for calling her by her race. "You ever had your eye on anyone? What sorts 'a things make you stop and stare? What gets ya hot under the collar?"

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:31 pm

"Oh, getting personal now, are we?" Raine asked, smiling. The wine certainly seemed to be helping her sociability.

"Well, let me think, which is a little difficult at the moment... Hm, there was Ria, one of the other students at the academy where I studied. She had hair like a moonless night, soft as silk. I suppose that's one of the things I like, hair. That and bright eyes, green, blue, doesn't really matter so long as I can lose myself in them."

"Now, if we're talking simpler, well... I'm a sucker for breasts. The kind that fit perfectly in your hand, you know?" the sorceress said, holding up a hand to cup an imaginary breast in demonstration.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:48 pm

"Mmm, I see, I see. I was wonderin' about which way you swung." Jamie grinned back, somewhat surprised the shy mage was being so forthcoming about her bedroom preferences.

"So you're the poetic type, are ya? Soft hair, bright eyes, all that. And you go for the more modestly-endowed, I see, since anythin' that'd fit in your hand would have to be on the small side. Not that there's anythin' wrong with that, 'o course." Jamie smirked casually.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:53 pm

Raine gave Jamie a mock look of anger with slightly unfocused eyes.

"You sayin' my hands are tiny? My hands are..." Raine trailed off as she looked at her hand cupping the air, then began to giggle. "Pffft-hahaha! I have tiny hands!"

The sorceress continued giggling, having to stop to catch her breath. It wouldn't be outlandish for somebody to assume that the wine was really starting to get to her at this point. It would also likely explain her forthcoming attitude.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:16 pm

Raine's giggles proved to be mildly contagious, as Jamie began to follow suite.

"You do! You have tiny hands!" the tipsy Redcap girl giggled softly, her bright green eyes shining giddily. "And you like tiny breasts! Nothin' wrong with those, am I right?"

Jamie leaned back in her chair, finally putting her last drink down. She was most definitely done drinking for the moment, but that didn't mean she couldn't keep having fun in her inebriated state.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:20 pm

"Nooo! Nothing wrong with 'em at all!" Raine agreed happily. "Nothing wrong with any size!"

Apparently having difficulty with sitting up, Raine opted to lean over the edge of the table, resting her chin on her folded arms.

"I guess I really just like 'em so long as they don't look ridiculous, you know? Besides, they're just fun, and... why am I talk about this with you? I thought you hated me?"

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:39 pm

"They are, aren't they? What are the best you've ever played with? What were they like?" Jamie giggled, too tipsy to be embarrassed by their current topic.

Raine simply leaned over the table and rested her chin on her folded arms, looking almost like she was quietly sulking.

"You know, I thought I did, too!" Jamie proclaimed, sounding surprised at herself. "I guess...doing that job with you and talking with you here made me like you a little more. I don't think I hate you at all, come to think of it!" the Redcap girl decided, resting her elbows on the table, cupping her chin in her small hands, staring down at Raine with a happy grin.

"So. Let's talk more about what you like about giiiirls. Heehee, you like giiiiiirls." Jamie giggled again.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:47 pm

Raine stuck her tongue out at Jamie's teasing comment. "Yeah, I do like girls. They're cleaner than boys, nicer, smell better... the list goes on."

"Now, the best I ever played with? I mean, aside from my own, I guess... huh. That's a toughie." Raine said, rocking her head from side to side as she tried to think.

This rocking motion went on for a good thirty seconds before Raine stopped, smiling. "I remember now! After I left the academy, I worked as an apprentice to get some practical experience. There was another girl there for the same reason, and... ah, she was something else. Her hair was pure white -she was an elf, you see- and she had the most enchanting laugh..."

"But better than that, her breasts were just perfect. Just the right amount of bounce, soft and warm to the touch, and oh, the sounds she made when I touched them..."

Raine trailed off, seeming to get lost in her memories.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum