Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamie's table

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Jamie's table - Page 4 Empty Re: Jamie's table

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:54 pm

"Wrong, wrong but now unwelcome, and..." Raine stopped, her eyes widening in surprise. "Oh, wow. You actually got it."

Raine seemed legitimately taken aback. She sat back, leaning against her chair as she looked at Jamie in a new light. "People never guess that, probably because it's so unlikely. Usually it's something hidden, a part of the body normally covered. But you actually figured it out. I'm impressed."

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:19 pm

Jamie's grin widened triumphantly. It had taken a while, but she'd been able to guess Raine's weak point without needing any hints. Perhaps it was the alcohol, but she actually felt rather proud of herself for that.

"Stick with me, Rainy, and you'll be impressed a heckuva lot. I'm full 'a surprises, trust me." Jamie winked, wanting to get in a little bit of last-minute teasing.

"Besides, now we're even. And I'm not gonna forget your sweet spot anytime soon. You better watch out." the petite girl giggled.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:24 pm

"Oh, should I now? Or else what, you'll kiss me?" Raine asked, a playful smile on her lips. "I doubt I have to worry about that."

"More than that, I don't have to be too worried about it being exploited in the arena. Even if my opponent knew about that, kissing me would make her as much of a spectacle as me. Not the best plan for humiliating a defeated opponent." Raine explained.

She might have been wrong, but the logic certainly made sense in her mind. Sure, there were other ways she could be humiliated using lesser sweet spots, but she could at least rest assured in the assumed safety of her biggest weakness.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:42 pm

"Oh? Yo don't have to worry about that, do you? And why's that?" Jamie challenged, going back to leaning over the table with her chin on her palms.

"And if course if I wanted to humiliate you in the arena, I'd just have you kiss somebody else. Who knows what they'd do to you once they figured out that was your weak point? I wouldn't even have to tell 'em, would I? You'd let 'em know all by yourself." Jamie teased giddily.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:47 pm

"Why? Well, because I can't imagine you kissing me, obviously. And as for the arena, do you think they'd let you bring someone else in for your victory humiliation?" Raine asked, both playful and legitimately curious.

Raine didn't know all the details of the arena, so she supposed it was possible that the victor could have other people brought in. It just seemed odd, though.

Raine's curiosity quickly turned back to confidence. "You wouldn't do it anyway. It'd lessen your victory, because it would be someone else humiliating me, not you."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:09 pm

"You can't? And why not? And why do ya sound so disappointed, Rainy?" Jamie teased, still grinning.

"You're right about the arena, though. I'd rather be the one doin' the humiliatin'. It's more satisfyin' that way."

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:12 pm

"Precisely, that's why I don't have to worry about you abusing this knowledge." Raine explained, clearly pleased with herself.

"As for why I can't imagine you kissing me? I have this sneaking suspicion that I'm not your type. After all, the person from your troupe was a guy, right?" Raine pressed.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:39 pm

"I'm not picky." Jamie smirked, crossing her ankles underneath the table. "Guys are great and all, but girls are just fine, too, in my book. I can say I've never been with anyone who's quite like you, though. the Redcap girl laughed teasingly.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:42 pm

"Oho? Well isn't that a thought." Raine quipped, smiling once more. "Perhaps if you prove yourself you just might get the privilege one day."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:10 pm

"Ha! I'll bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?" Jamie teased back, returning the sorceress' smile. "For now, let's stick to takin' jobs together and see where that goes. We do make a pretty bitchin' team, don't we?"

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:13 pm

"Keep dreaming, Redcap." Raine teased back.

"As for jobs, well, I'd be happy to work alongside you again, sure. I don't know if one successful job together really qualifies as as a, er... 'bitchin'' team, exactly. But I can't deny that we seem to have a good dynamic." the redhead agreed. She seemed to have a little trepidation at Jamie's particular choice of words, but still managed to repeat the term.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:20 pm

"I'm not the one who's tried imaginin' the other kissin' her. Just because you said you couldn't doesn't mean you never tried." Jamie grinned.

"Anyways, I'm lookin' forward to workin' with you again, Rainy." the Redcap girl smiled genuinely, extending a small hand to shake.

Once their cordiality had concluded, Jamie knew she'd be smart to head home and sleep off the rest of the alcohol in her system.

Odds were quite high that she'd wake up feeling more than a little embarrassed about how the night had gone, but she seemed to have formed a sort of tenuous friendship with Raine, so it couldn't be all bad, right?

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Raine decided to ignore Jamie's last tease. She was starting to learn not to take the Redcap's comments too seriously.

"Same to you, Redcap." Raine said, shaking the offered hand.

Raine departed shortly after Jamie, finding her way home and crashing into her bed in a heap. Such a strange place, this Enferia. Her first real friend in this city, and it was the woman she'd fought not too long ago.

"The road to my dream is certainly a strange one." Raine muttered to herself before passing out.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:21 am

((I thoroughly enjoyed reading this scene, for the record...))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:14 am

((Heh, glad you liked it. It was fun for me, too. Some nice character development, to be certain. Although I imagine things are going to end up getting a bit awkward once Jamie and Raine meet back up again, and both remember the things they did and said while they were drunk. Wink))

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:20 am

((Thank you, cerin, much appreciated. All thanks really goes to Big Mara, as the creation of the Ripped Bodice subforum was his idea. It was quite fun to play that whole thing out, and I agree that it'll probably be awkward for both of them the next time they meet.))

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum